Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
pamelar:
been following this thread so many amazing people here, I just can't resist being part of the family. im 20weeks gone,EDD may 17

yaay! team may is building up.welomr pamelar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Thank you ma'am. 
See why you should not go MIA on us  embarassed

You know I am always a mention away. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Really
And I bought molfix size 2 diapers o! The gigantic pack that has 100 inside. They wrote from 3kg on the pack

don't worry urself cos u will use it before baby will reach a month. My bb use more than 100 diapers before one month size 2,now we are using size 3 nd he is just one month and three days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Happy new year in advance every bori, congratulations to mamas that has delivered, may God continue to guide & protect ur Los, to all the waddling mamas d lord z our muscle. Team July how body, is there anyone enjoying dz harmatan over there cos d thing z horrible over here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Favouredmum we are 24/12 ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Really
And I bought molfix size 2 diapers o! The gigantic pack that has 100 inside. They wrote from 3kg on the pack

it's OK. since they said from 3kg. even if ur baby is a little less than 3kg, she will quickly grow into it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks mama's for your prompt response. Luv you all. So my EDD is July where 're my mates, God will see us all through. Intend starting Antenatal by Jan but d doc gave ma some drugs in capsule, How I hate capsules. God help me oo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Team February roll call.

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX
Itissettled3
Firsttymum
Chanbaby
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz
Gagat
Nneka3000
Realdentist
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               Feb 19 XX
Ayportable
Whyterose
Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

How una dey my people? Sorry for the long silence oh. Na serious waddling I dey. My stomach is so big right now and i can feel baby's body parts pushing at different angles. It's a beautiful feeling.

I am now orobokibo and looking forward to my next drs appointment. May the Lord continually keep us all.

Abeg make una share una condition now. Let's learn.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2016
My DD weighed 2.8 at birth and I have been using the molfix size 2 (3-6kg) for her since birth and its fine...
She is presently 3.6 and we are still on it.
HTH

jazzyjazz:
Really

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Itissettled3:
Team February roll call.

Itissettled3
Firsttymum
Chanbaby
Kuhuz
Gagat
Nneka3000
Realdentist
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Ayportable
Whyterose

How una dey my people? Sorry for the long silence oh. Na serious waddling I dey. My stomach is so big right now and i can feel baby's body parts pushing at different angles. It's a beautiful feeling.

I am now orobokibo and looking forward to my next drs appointment. May the Lord continually keep us all.

It's well with us feb mamas we are getting close to the finish line I know some will port to january (looking forward to that)
Edd feb 6,16 XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Chanbaby:
Hello fellow mamas pls torch light this matter for me. Everything I lay down for sometime in trying to stand my jajaina will start hurting badly then when I manage to walk from one point to the other it stops after some time. I am currently 33weeks, I went for my Dr's appointment yesterday they did a scan to check my amniotic fluid cos it measured 20cm 2weeks ago and 26cm yesterday. So my Dr said it's high and I need to rush to the hospital once I notice water dropping cos the cord can easily come out and I might go in to early labor or emergency CS. My appointment has been reduced to weekly instead of biweekly. They tested my urine and found +1 protein. I think it because I did the glucose test yesterday so I didn't eat or drink anything for 7:30pm- 10:20am when the test was done. My pregnancy has been a smooth one thus far and I thank God for that. So I'm speaking to my child to cooperate till it's time. Pls mamas who has experienced this and Dr's in our midst put mouth for my matter. God bless u all.

@zaynie, @realdentist,@firstymum and other make una help touclight this matter. make una Help my solution grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I greet you all with love, wishing everyone a happy holidays and the most prosperous New Year ever. May almighty g-d meet you all at your point of need and exceed your expectations by far. I pray for health, strength and financial breakthrough for all of your families.

Always with you in spirit.

Luv,
Agi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Itissettled3 post=52344993]Team February roll call.

cappo we dey o.thank u for the roll call. no b only u dey waddle o, infact my own don pass waddling na rolling I dey jor. it is well with us all and we shall all deliver safely by God's grace. vigilante on point, make i dey watch TV as sleep no gree come na. people wey dey sleep una do well o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Ah cappo, I dey hail O... My edd is 10th Feb, baby sex still unknown, bt will update as soon as I find out. Compliment of d season 2my buriful mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2016
The sleep thing eh. N.a. so my eyes go dey shine like torch

[quote author=omoloulah post=52346207][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks. I will update.

Baby open leg oh let's see what is in between, though i honestly like team surprise sha.

Whyterose:
Ah cappo, I dey hail O... My edd is 10th Feb, baby sex still unknown, bt will update as soon as I find out. Compliment of d season 2my buriful mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Amen. Will update.

As per ur post, I suggest you keep praying and follow the Drs advice. Any form of delivery he prescribes just do it. Mother and child healthy is what we pray for.

It will end in praise.

Chanbaby:

It's well with us feb mamas we are getting close to the finish line I know some will port to january (looking forward to that)
Edd feb 6,16 XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
queensnow:
sorry dear mine is right lower abdomen pain guess its baby stretching it shall all end in praise ..

amen oooo..... I feel like crying sometimes when I get sick this days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Cc thorpido

Chanbaby:
Hello fellow mamas pls torch light this matter for me. Everything I lay down for sometime in trying to stand my jajaina will start hurting badly then when I manage to walk from one point to the other it stops after some time. I am currently 33weeks, I went for my Dr's appointment yesterday they did a scan to check my amniotic fluid cos it measured 20cm 2weeks ago and 26cm yesterday. So my Dr said it's high and I need to rush to the hospital once I notice water dropping cos the cord can easily come out and I might go in to early labor or emergency CS. My appointment has been reduced to weekly instead of biweekly. They tested my urine and found +1 protein. I think it because I did the glucose test yesterday so I didn't eat or drink anything for 7:30pm- 10:20am when the test was done. My pregnancy has been a smooth one thus far and I thank God for that. So I'm speaking to my child to cooperate till it's time. Pls mamas who has experienced this and Dr's in our midst put mouth for my matter. God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Thank God for every, we're 34 weeks+4 today. I'm so tired, part of me wants to port to January but I want a February baby so tongue tongue
Waddling don enter gear 5, thank God I did all my shopping in November cos the way e dey do me now, even the one or 2 things left I'm not in the mood to go to the market. Baby was breech as at last scan 2 weeks ago, will check again tomorrow during antenatal. Apart from that, all is well and we're counting down
Itissettled3:
Team February roll call.

Itissettled3
Firsttymum
Chanbaby
Kuhuz
Gagat
Nneka3000
Realdentist
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Ayportable
Whyterose

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
This particular one with napper and changer is very good. A friend got it when she had her baby last February and it worked perfectly. The cot she bought sef the baby didn't use. Plus the fact that you can move it from room to room makes it extra convenient.
jazzyjazz:
Ma'am nicoleswizzi, u can buy graco pack and play cot. They have different types with different prices
I bought the graco pack and play reversible napper and changer for 55k in a shop here in abuja. But if you check online on Jumia or konga, they are cheaper there. You will also find other brands and designs that are cheap. Though I prefer graco. 

Just check on Jumia and konga for "graco pack and play"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Chanbaby:

@zaynie, @re.aldentist,@fir.stymum and other make una help touclight this matter. make una Help my solution grin

Your jajaina hurts because your baby is engaging...head is positioning into the pelvis, it will happen mostly when you are in an upright position and relieves you after walking because you probably bumped him up while walking. In a few weeks you wont be able to dislodge him from that point.

Adhere to Dr's orders concerning the excess amniotic fluid ish although I dont think it has much effect compared to not having enough.
Use a panty liner so that you will know when ypu begin to leak.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

So I can get just size one a small pack for newborn init? Bcs I bought just size 2 and 3(for later)

Yes. That's what I did too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Oh great. I worry less now

enque:
My DD weighed 2.8 at birth and I have been using the molfix size 2 (3-6kg) for her since birth and its fine...
She is presently 3.6 and we are still on it.
HTH

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Happy to read a review about this crib.

The reason why I got it was for the convenience of moving from one place to the other. I would hate to see people just carrying my baby anyhow the first few weeks. So, I'll just put him in the crib, and roll it to the living room where they can all have a view.

hunniesuzie:
This particular one with napper and changer is very good. A friend got it when she had her baby last February and it worked perfectly. The cot she bought sef the baby didn't use. Plus the fact that you can move it from room to room makes it extra convenient.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
zaynie:

Your jajaina hurts because your baby is engaging...head is positioning into the pelvis, it will happen mostly when you are in an upright position and relieves you after walking because you probably bumped him up while walking. In a few weeks you wont be able to dislodge him from that point.

Adhere to Dr's orders concerning the excess amniotic fluid ish although I dont think it has much effect compared to not having enough.
Use a panty liner so that you will know when ypu begin to leak.

Thanks a lot God bless u and ur household as u enter the new year.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
opejulie10:

amen oooo..... I feel like crying sometimes when I get sick this days
same here to sleep on my left is not so cool as my right lower abdomen aches I roll l
severally before day break...sorry dear try to reduce your stress levels to zero ooo Even avoid chores till u get better and drink alot of water on regular basis..get better soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Chanbaby,Zaynie answered your question.
Adhere to your doctor's instruction.Once you notice leakage of fluid,go to the hospital.Your baby might come early if there's leaking of fluid because the baby will need to be delivered.
Not to worry,the most important thing is a sound baby and a sound mother.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Team July here o. So where are other team mates and we dont even have a call I get

[qquote author=lululuv post=52344605]Thanks mama's for your prompt response. Luv you all. So my EDD is July where 're my mates, God will see us all through. Intend starting Antenatal by Jan but d doc gave ma some drugs in capsule, How I hate capsules. God help me oo.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Team July here o. So where are other team mates and we dont even have a call I yet. Congrats to all the mama's that have dropped their LOs. May God's blessings rest on you and your families.

[qquote author=lululuv post=52344605]Thanks mama's for your prompt response. Luv you all. So my EDD is July where 're my mates, God will see us all through. Intend starting Antenatal by Jan but d doc gave ma some drugs in capsule, How I hate capsules. God help me oo.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
queensnow:
ohh really it's just an option though I prefer baby cot too bigger ones n detachable preferably still looking for a good carpenter cus I have different designs ...

Dont do this one with the low side except u can pull it up.
Children play in thier cot alot n turn alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.