Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140535 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ifylicious:
Good evening mamas. This pregnancy came with a lot. Headache, cough and cartarrh, fever and now I checked my palms. They are so white. Pls can i take blood tonic and cough medicine? My next appointment with the doctor is far and I forgot to collect his phone number when I last went to the hospital.

Blood tonic is fine.
Please try to increase your vegetable intake.
Unripe plantain and roasted plantain is fine too...fruits inclusive.

But I was advised against cough medicine, especially during these early stages. Please try to avoid drugs.

Sis. Overcome all fears.
You shall carry to term, hold, and train your little ones. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please don't take any medication without your doctors advice! You're pregnant and can't just take any drug without prescription!

You don't have to wait till your next appointment before you can see a doctor to complain!

Go to the hospital tomorrow and complain! No one 2ill turn you away!

Pls for your safety and the safety of your baby, don't take any medication without your doctors prescription

Ifylicious:
Good evening mamas. This pregnancy came with a lot. Headache, cough and cartarrh, fever and now I checked my palms. They are so white. Pls can i take blood tonic and cough medicine? My next appointment with the doctor is far and I forgot to collect his phone number when I last went to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes o. It will end in praise
realdentist:
Jazzyjazz ur bundle of joy is coming soon o. it will surely end in praise. I'm eagerly awaiting ur good news

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

YeyeObas5:
Jazzyjazz can't compete with me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Aunty beyedew, how far na? Update ya diary na
You no know say Lo de enjoy am too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=omoloulah post=52309048][quote author=Sansa143 post

way to go girl! glad that phase is over. don't worry abt ur mum, it's only natural for her to feel that way but she'll come around b4 d baby comes.now u takia of urself n d baby and everything will be jus fine.

congrats to all d mamas that haf born o, may God bless your babies and quick recovery to you all.

our newbies, welcome and may the Lord engrace you for this journey ahead.

in another news, abeg I need una to touchlight dis matter for me o cos I no understand am again. so I went for Antenatal today, we're 32 weeks 2 days old and my gynaecologist said something that's scaring d shit out of me now. he said my baby's head is measuring 34weeks +, that's almost 35weeks o and the hands, legs and body is measuring 33 weeks + and that's also almost 34weeks but we just turned 32week and 2 days today na. he even said she weighs far more than her age and now I'm beginning to worry what dis myt mean for me at delivery. I haven't been eating since d beginning of dis pregnancy so I wonder where she's getting all dis growth sprout from. my gynaecologist is aware of my eating problems and all d medications he prescribed to help build my appetite didn't work so we stopped trying and now this is what I get? I tot it was a joke when my matron commented today after checking my weight that I'm gaining weight but it only on my tummy and I myt actually be having a big baby. I laffed it off but see my life now? when I started asking questions my gynaecologist said it's not abt food o that some babies are naturally big and they don't need u to eat a special kind of food to make dem big and since my vitals are fine they it's really not what I've been eating but more of d fact that she's jus a big girl on her own. now my fear is i had episiotomy during my 2 previous pregnancies because of d size of my babies. first was born at 38weeks 5days because she was already 3.5 kg and since I was a first time mum, they were afraid she myt get to 4. somthing at 40weeks so they induced me. my second baby was 3.6kg at 40 weeks 3 days even though I was on metformin throughout her pregnancy and I ended up having to get an episiotomy because i was tearing up at delivery. now I was hoping this one will be different only for me to hear dis today, it's scaring d shit out of me cos I don't pray for another episiotomy dis time around.does it mean that I must have a cut at every delivery? y can these babies jus b normal size babies make dem no spoil my jaijaina for me? oga has been laffing since I told him like it's some kind of joke, guess it's because he likes his babies coming out big but na me dey suffer na. pls anyone that has experience shld help me touchlight this matter o, what can i do as fear is gradually beginning to set in. mbok make una helep una sister o.

#team February how are we all doing? compliment of the season. I hope say una enjoy una Christmas? me i don postpone my own Christmas to February 2017. [/quot. mama, I think we are on the same side. babies will be big if they want to. my first weighed 4.4, second 4.5, third 5kg, fourth 5.6kg. intact, am pregnant now and am so scared of eating cos it might be up to 6kg. I am always on diet. still they are big. no be food oh. just relax. God go do am. congrats to all mamas who have off loaded, delivery to heavy mamas and God bless n sanctified wombs of waiting mamas. happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Blood tonic is fine.
Please try to increase your vegetable intake.
Unripe plantain and roasted plantain is fine too...fruits inclusive.

But I was advised against cough medicine, especially during these early stages. Please try to avoid drugs.

Sis. Overcome all fears.
You shall carry to term, hold, and train your little ones. Amen.

Amen. The worst is I can't eat anything. I couldn't eat salad that was prepared due to nausea. But I will try and increase my vegetable intake. Tnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Please don't take any medication without your doctors advice! You're pregnant and can't just take any drug without prescription!

You don't have to wait till your next appointment before you can see a doctor to complain!

Go to the hospital tomorrow and complain! No one 2ill turn you away!

Pls for your safety and the safety of your baby, don't take any medication without your doctors prescription

Tnx for this advice. Will go to the hospital tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:
My son made his grand entrance at 11:47pm on the 24th through emI'm sorry I know youergency CS weighing 2.8kg upon all the cold stone, chicken and chips plus malt. BS later recovery ain't easy. #decembermamas.

Safe delivery to every mama in 2016 and 2017 iJn.
Congrats to u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ifylicious:

Amen. The worst is I can't eat anything. I couldn't eat salad that was prepared due to nausea. But I will try and increase my vegetable intake. Tnk u

I wish that mothers who had a challenge with eating can tell you how they overcame.

I've seen some posts recommending crackers biscuit.

Be rest assured that this phase will pass.

Try to be joyful and even if anything weighs you down, snap out of it quickly.

If you have not started already, start filling your thoughts with what you want for your child. Start speaking to your baby, even if it's in your mind alone.

If you can, practice meditation and listen to music.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
@Omoloulah from all you've said, big babies are in ur genes so u can't do much to change it. I guess what u're asking is a way to prevent tears/episiotomy, right? Some people swear by kegel exercises and perineal message. Look it up. it might help u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

I wish that mothers who had a challenge with eating can tell you how they overcame.

I've seen some posts recommending crackers biscuit.

Be rest assured that this phase will pass.

Try to be joyful and even if anything weighs you down, snap out of it quickly.

If you have not started already, start filling your thoughts with what you want for your child. Start speaking to your baby, even if it's in your mind alone.

If you can, practice meditation and listen to music.

All the best.

Tnk u ma for dis wonderful advice. I will try the crackers biscuit. This post was helpful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Aunty beyedew, how far na? Update ya diary na
You no know say Lo de enjoy am too?

Blushes embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Hw r u sis and my little munchkin? Compliments love kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ifylicious:

Tnk u ma for dis wonderful advice. I will try the crackers biscuit. This post was helpful

kiss kiss kiss
This is one of the major reasons we converge here.
To lend a helping hand...one to another.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Finally my brethren.

My little ruby entered my world yesterday via induction V.D weighing 3.5kg. My eyes see whin.

At my 40wk appointment my Dr said i will b induced and it's a 50-50 chance. at 41wk if no show happen.
All through the one week I kpekus, waka, take pineapple. For where? No show.
On Mon na so I carry my bag to b admitted at 12 midnight. By 12, the nurse CE and put one tablet inside my hoohaa. To work for 6hrs.
For whr 7hrs later e no woek

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2016
By 8 the Dr resumed and said he will put another one, if it doesn't work, na CS. He did sweep for me and left.
By 10, I just de laff, with no reason, e b like say dm throwaway my stomach for river.
By 12, I no fit sit down, kneel, lie down, hug Dh, pull visiting Dr cloth. Threw up... fart around the room,
By 2, my eyes don see yellow, do u say pant, who get privacy. I con shout for Dr, make e con check me he said "just about 3-4cm, I am on my way to church, May com back today or tomorrow " and he walks out. Right there I wish I have with craft grin

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 4:10am On Dec 28, 2016
By 4pm, my voice has woken everybody in d hospital both living and dead. Who breathing techniques epp.
By 6pm d visiting Dr came And check he said"wow u are progressing, u will born today", wat a good news! 7cm. Checked lo heartbeat was faster than usual. Had to fix drip to normalize.
By 7pm the battle ws between d drip and my back that was breaking to pieces. My shout enter vibration grin
By 8pm, the only language was " I wan poo poo oooo". Everyone became happy and the delivery room was prepared. Hmm.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2016
By 9pm, they argument lady with their injection, I went from crazy to madnessundecided
By 10pm Dr: are u ready
Me: yes sir,
Dr: pull ur legs inside, raise ur head watch ur navel
Me: yes sir,
Dr: 1 2 go
Me: I shit poo for table
Dr: ready, go
Me: another round of poo
grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2016
lilyspringamour:

really? wow u r fficially my handbag from now on. God will perfect all that concerns us

AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2016
By 10:25pm
Dr: are we ready now?
Five pushes nothing.
2 cuttings
And pop she came out with 2 layers of cord round her neck
Wat a marvellous God.
The sowing...

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
sugarbuns:
My son made his grand entrance at 11:47pm on the 24th through emergency CS weighing 2.8kg upon all the cold stone, chicken and chips plus malt. BS later recovery ain't easy. #decembermamas.

Safe delivery to every mama in 2016 and 2017 iJn.

Congrats dear. God bless your son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2016
buccee:
Finally my brethren.

My little ruby entered my world yesterday via induction V.D weighing 3.5kg. My eyes see whin.

At my 40wk appointment my Dr said i will b induced and it's a 50-50 chance. at 41wk if no show happen.
All through the one week I kpekus, waka, take pineapple. For where? No show.
On Mon na so I carry my bag to b admitted at 12 midnight. By 12, the nurse CE and put one tablet inside my hoohaa. To work for 6hrs.
For whr 7hrs later e no woek

Wow, congrats buccee. God did it!

But you be story teller Sha. I love your birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2016
realdentist:
Jazzyjazz ur bundle of joy is coming soon o. it will surely end in praise. I'm eagerly awaiting ur good news

nifeseun& other new mums, congrats on d birth of ur bundles of joy

sansa143, it's usually like that at first. ur parents will certainly be angry initially. u can't expect them to give u a pat on the back. but with time n prayers, they'll come around.

Merry Christmas Omojudy! How is you?
Lol it's me oh. I dey kampe. I go give una enough gist for new year wait make my 'special MIL' go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
DECEMBER UPDATE AND BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

Our God is faithful.
18 birth alerts out of an initial 25 already!!! 7 to go. 5 people have ported in. 24 babies in all including a set of twins. 14 boys, 10 girls at the moment ...
We trust God to complete His good work in us
To those who are yet to drop their birth stories, kindly endeavour to do so as soon as you get a chance. Too many people are owing BS angry
You never know who you will be helping with the info so pls let's try. I understand vigilante is not easy but the Lord is our strength.

Big hugs and kisses to those who have dropped their birth stories kiss kiss

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to everyone. God bless all that concerns us.

1. AbbynHummy BBB 19/12
2. Ammy5565 BBB 19/12
3. Akorkor BBG 22/12
4. ArewaBOG BBB
5. AwesomeGodiAv BBG 29/11
6. Beeejaylere BBB 1/12 kiss kiss
7. Buccee BBG 18/12 kiss kiss
8. Classic01 BBB 25/12 CHRISTMAS BABY!!! shocked cool
9. Enque BBG 28/11 kiss kiss
10. Favouredmom BBG & BBB kiss kiss
11. Joyfulmoda XX
12. iamfruitful04
13. Mamacajah BBB 15/12
14. Mimibe BBB 22/12 kiss kiss
15. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY
16. Mummytee X?
(Hang in there dear, you will soon testify)
17. Mum2bsoon XX
18. Phundek BBG 18/12
19. Queen1 BBG 9/12
20. realsupermumXX
21. SisiNini BBB 9/12 kiss kiss
22. Sugarbuns BBB 24/12
23. SurySuri BBG 13/12
24. Suzy HML Dear, do check in and let's know you are alright X?
25. Ultimatebunmi1 BBG 19/12

*** mydeporch (ported from November) BBB 4/12 kiss kiss

Juliao (ported from January) BBG 14/12

Oomiyale (ported from January) BBB 19/12

Nifeseun (ported from January) BBB 23/12

Freshtestimony (ported from January) BBB 24/12

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Favouredmom:

Our God is faithful.
16 birth alerts out of 27 already!!!
To those of us who haven't dropped their birth stories, let's endeavour to do so as soon as we have the time. You never know who you will be helping with the info

Big hugs and kisses to those who have dropped their birth stories
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to everyone. God bless us all

1. AbbynHummy BBB 19/12
2. Ammy5565 BBG 19/12
3. Akorkor BBG 23/12
4. ArewaBOG BBB
6. Beeejaylere X?
7. Buccee BBG 18/12
8. Classic01 30/12 XY
9. Enque BBG 28/11
10. Favouredmom BBG & BBB
11. Joyfulmoda XX 12/12
12. iamfruitful04
13. Mamacajah BBB 15/12
14. Mimibe 14/12 X?
15. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY 12/12
16. Mummytee 24/12 X?
17. Mum2bsoon XX
18. Phundek BBG 18/12
19. Queen1 BBG 9/12
20. realsupermomXX 15/12
21. SisiNini BBB 9/12
22. Sugarbuns BBB 24/12
23. SurySuri BBG 13/12
24. Suzy 28/12 X?
25. Ultimatebunmi1 12/12 XX

*** mydeporch (ported from November) BBB 4/12

. You forgot me: mimibe:
My king Zeus is here, arrived at 22nd of December 7pm American time n 1am Nigeria time, via vd, 4.1kg, it could only be God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2016
mimibe:
. You forgot me: mimibe:
My king Zeus is here, arrived at 22nd of December 7pm American time n 1am Nigeria time, via vd, 4.1kg, it could only be God

Sorry I've just updated it. I didn't see it because I wasn't copied. Congrats to you dear, VD? 4.1kg? You are a super mom!

Kindly drop your birth story sharply smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Favouredmom:

Our God is faithful.
16 birth alerts out of 27 already!!!
To those of us who haven't dropped their birth stories, let's endeavour to do so as soon as we have the time. You never know who you will be helping with the info

Big hugs and kisses to those who have dropped their birth stories
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to everyone. God bless us all

1. AbbynHummy BBB 19/12
2. Ammy5565 BBG 19/12
3. Akorkor BBG 23/12
4. ArewaBOG BBB
6. Beeejaylere X?
7. Buccee BBG 18/12
8. Classic01 30/12 XY
9. Enque BBG 28/11
10. Favouredmom BBG & BBB
11. Joyfulmoda XX 12/12
12. iamfruitful04
13. Mamacajah BBB 15/12
14. Mimibe BBB 22/12
15. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY 12/12
16. Mummytee 24/12 X?
17. Mum2bsoon XX
18. Phundek BBG 18/12
19. Queen1 BBG 9/12
20. realsupermomXX 15/12
21. SisiNini BBB 9/12
22. Sugarbuns BBB 24/12
23. SurySuri BBG 13/12
24. Suzy 28/12 X?
25. Ultimatebunmi1 12/12 XX

*** mydeporch (ported from November) BBB 4/12

Thanks ma, but my lo is a boy.
Shout out to teamdec, God has been faithful to us.
Thanks for all the good wishes nd prayers mamas, u all rock.
Pls bs coming preety soon, nw i understand what vigilante is all about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Ammy5565:

Thanks ma, but my lo is a boy.
Shout out to teamdec, God has been faithful to us.
Thanks for all the good wishes nd prayers mamas, u all rock.
Pls bs coming preety soon, nw i understand what vigilante is all about.

Sorry dear, corrected.

Vigilante is doing all of us strong thing coupled with the holidays grin

Patiently waiting for your Birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
nifeseun:
Wow!
Birth Alert! Birth Alert! Birth alert!
Pls, help me rejoice n shout halleluyah has I announce the birth of my heart beat, my piece of the moon, my xmas gift, my prince charming kiss kiss who arrived on 23rd Fri tru emergency cs.. Bs later..

Team december/team January.. safe delivery to the remaining mama's, u shall all carry to term Ijn n to ATC u will rejoice this year IJN..
Congrats mama..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
lilyspringamour:
helloooooo mamas. merry Christmas to u all, and congrats to all who have given birth
am glad to announce my BFP here today,my last LMP was 15th nov. tested on the 14th of dis month n got my prayer answered.
Waow...congrats...u will carry to term in Jesus name..Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
@favouredmom, my BBG arrived on 22nd at 9:18pm US time. DOB is 22nd not 23rd.

How are my twins doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Buccee mama congrats oo. This ur bs funny but d thing sweet me sha cheesy
To all remaining mamas God will perfect wat He started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.