Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144542 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls mama help me. I take my prenatal consistently I drink a lot of water. But I get very tired every time. I don't do anything just wake up eat, wash the plate and lounge. Even when I'm eating I will feel so tired as if i have carrying block or I ran through a 4 storey building.
I am 34weeks gone and my baby's movement gives me sleepless night (really aggressive movement) was at the hospital yesterday for Ante natal and all was well with him from the scan. Are all this part of the package according to imogoe.

Do u take blood tabs? Those red small things.
Go n see ur doc for pcv test. Or go to the lab
If your count is low.... its not good plus u r almost due.
You will need to build ur pcv up aggressively if its low.

Be strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2017
zaynie:
Kataleya, fermented foods help to stop diarrhea

Ogi: home made.
Half cooked, half raw ( with the omi-dun). Mix together and feed baby.

Home made kunu

Yoghurt; unsweetened.

Garri ijebu. Let it steep in water, no sugar.

Lots and lots of water and ORS.
I hope they boil his water and maintain good hygiene?

Thanks so much for this, may God continually increase your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
i use the general hospital for ANT. i was there on tuesday morning for booking only to b told i wunt be attended to till my husband donates then i can pay the booking fee on the next appointment. i had to go to the hospital lab to get a date for the donation which is 25th january 2017.

general has too many protocol thou they av the best of doctors. my booking appointment is postponed till February. #sighs# all things works for good. TEAM may for miraculous and painless delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
It's really not hard to boil water. But the flask was included in my hospital list so.... for me, I really don't need it because there's always light in my house but since it was requested by the hospital I had to include it. luckily I did not have to buy

But like one maama said, if the water is for baby, better to boil a fressh one

Kittana:
I once mentioned to my husby that I'll be needing a flask that keeps water hot for like 3days and he asked a queshon that's like all those types, that typically come from husbands. Lol. Interestingly, I could not give a super plausible response. He'd asked for why anybody would want to keep their water hot for 3days. Like how hard is it to actually boil water? @jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Morning mama in the house?
how was your night, hope you all slept well?
I am feeling so much better today?
wow.... pregnancy can be so tricky cos as at yesterday I was so dull and sick, thank God I complained to my doctor at the general Hospital
#generalhospital rocks#
@real talk, pls go through the process ehnnn, you will enjoy it, I also did the same thing and I am through with it, hubby nearly fainted when he wanted to donate the blood....
it is well with us and our family
#21weeks#
#TeamMay17#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2017
kataleya:
[quote author=MumFiyin post=52507008

Sorry I'm just seeing this. The pediatrician prescribed Septrin Pediatric Suspension (original septrin (this was prescribed just in case dere was an infection)), Linex (its a capsule to be opened and mixed with little water to be taken once a day for 10 days, Zinc tablet once a day for 10 days, and to continue giving ORS.

Hope dis helps

Pls don't jump and pass
Cc zaynie, coldfeet, mumfiyin, soonest and all sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2017
EsteemedB:
Hello everyone! want to thank everyone(jazzyjazz,SisNini,Omoge) for your posts and comments on this thread.Been helpful with my depression(,unwanted pregnancy).,gave birth to a baby boy on the 18th Dec via induction.Have not been able to post all this while due to depression and baby busy things.don't know how i will cope can barely feed myself.wen I look at my boy,jus want to have a tiny little hope. thanks everyone for your posts/comments.God bless you all and your LOs.N to those about to offload,God bless you n keep you and your LOs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
iomoge2:

Do u take blood tabs? Those red small things.
Go n see ur doc for pcv test. Or go to the lab
If your count is low.... its not good plus u r almost due.
You will need to build ur pcv up aggressively if its low.

Be strong.

Thanks dear, I do take blood tabs and the last time I did my PCV it was 40%.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls mama help me. I take my prenatal consistently I drink a lot of water. But I get very tired every time. I don't do anything just wake up eat, wash the plate and lounge. Even when I'm eating I will feel so tired as if i have carrying block or I ran through a 4 storey building staircase.
I am 34weeks gone and my baby's movement gives me sleepless night (really aggressive movement) was at the hospital yesterday for Ante natal and all was well with him from the scan. Are all this part of the package according to imogoe. @zanyie @realdenstist
if ur pcv is OK, then it's all "part of d package". I also experience it sometimes n I'm 32 weeks now. but I noticed that inactivity makes me even more tired than when I'm busy/active.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Ma'am ozycy sup with you!
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this Wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Tyconcepts(madam promise n fail)lolz
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora

Where are these mamas.choi I missed the 2015/early 2016 set of mamas.zayn.ie pls coman bee collecting dues.this thread z almost BORING.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Good morning mamas

Abeg since my lo became "full term" I've been noticing a lot more discharge. Watery discharge. I can change pant up to 4 times in a day cos of this.

Is it normal?

We are 38 + 5 days
Cc sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this one wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya(mama josh)
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme(publicist)
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora
Mspat(the milo addict,its well with you,kiss Awa lil2 girlie for me)
Talltosyn
Tegali
Jenifer89
Nykkystel
Maureensylvia
Goldmine(iya ibejis)

Where are these mamas.choi I missed the 2015/early 2016 set of mamas.zayn.ie pls coman bee collecting dues.this thread z almost BORING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas

Abeg since my lo became "full term" I've been noticing a lot more discharge. Watery discharge. I can change pant up to 4 times in a day cos of this.

Is it normal?

We are 38 + 5 days
Cc sabi mamas
Good morning
Watery like - you peed on your panties?
If that is the case, then it has to do with your bladder losing some form of control because lo owns most of the space now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Kittana:
I once mentioned to my husby that I'll be needing a flask that keeps water hot for like 3days and he asked a queshon that's like all those types, that typically come from husbands. Lol. Interestingly, I could not give a super plausible response. He'd asked for why anybody would want to keep their water hot for 3days. Like how hard is it to actually boil water? @jazzyjazz
grin h ah h hahahahahaha....menh don't just understand... Dats how I also kept preaching till my husband bought our baby car carrier and cot yesterday... B4 he wanted d baby to sleep in our middle...and he's d one dats always turning like tornado..

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
ahnie:
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this one wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya(mama josh)
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme(publicist)
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora
Mspat(the milo addict,its well with you,kiss Awa lil2 girlie for me)
Talltosyn
Tegali
Jenifer89
Nykkystel
Maureensylvia
Goldmine(iya ibejis)

IMO, I think if we all came in and contribute regularly, and not only when we have complaints, the thread won't be as boring!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Hahahaha that's funny cheesy
nicoleswizzi:

grin h ah h hahahahahaha....menh don't just understand... Dats how I also kept preaching till my husband bought our baby car carrier and cot yesterday... B4 he wanted d baby to sleep in our middle...and he's d one dats always turning like tornado..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Hahahahaha cheesy the Emel flask I bought didn't even stay complete 2days sef. cry My hubby said why do I even want it to stay 2days whether 1day isn't enough undecided
Kittana:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Eyah doh! Am sure this weather contributed to the cold. Mine it's chest pimples am battling with, thank God it's not on my face.
opejulie10:

lols... don't mind me
I have been with battling cold for some while now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:
Hahahahaha cheesy the Emel flask I bought didn't even stay complete 2days sef. cry My hubby said why do I even want it to stay 2days whether 1day isn't enough undecided
Bought Emel too; same story. A waste of my hard-to-part-with money undecided grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Watery like I peed in my pants but it's not clear liquid. It's whitish and has no smell

MizMyColi:

Good morning
Watery like - you peed on your panties?
If that is the case, then it has to do with your bladder losing some form of control because lo owns most of the space now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:
Eyah doh! Am sure this weather contributed to the cold. Mine it's chest pimples am battling with, thank God it's not on my face.

My sis is not small chest pimple very annoying thing to me. I was just pinching one on my chest when I read ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Watery like I peed in my pants but it's not clear liquid. It's whitish and has no smell

I think it's part of the full term package.
But just so we rule out any anomaly, please put a call through to your doctor. Okay?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
The way lo is moving now is no joke very dis comforting and a bit painful can't sleep. At times I get upset an quarrel my DH he will start begging and petting me tongue. He can move through the night unless I go and bath very hot water (almost like the type they use for chicken he will stop) my dh said I shouldn't burn his child but that's what cool him down may while I am burning myself. I am just 34weeks+ hope this rigorous movement is not that he is getting ready to come. At times he will move suddenly , very fast like who they are chasing .kikikikikikiki.

I'm not even sure of my due date again calculating with my lmp which is April 21st it gave me Jan 28th but my period is very irregular ( average cycle is 50days) while 1st scan gave me Feb 16th, 2nd scan Feb 6th. Experience mamas pls touch light my matter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
queensnow:
God will visit you soon ijn amen be calm expectant believe and pray
Thank you very much. I appreciate. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
dexterush:

Don't worry dear,God that gave you the first one will definitely give you another as desired,just hang in there,you will join a team this 2017.
Thank you very much. I appreciate. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Will do. Thank you ma'am
MizMyColi:

I think it's part of the full term package.
But just so we rule out any anomaly, please put a call through to your doctor. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Really! It's like that brand is not good. I will just manage it like that! I cannot waste money to buy another one. Hubby won't even answer me for another one sef. sad
UmmTwins2:

Bought Emel too; same story. A waste of my hard-to-part-with money undecided grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Hahaha! Lol
Chanbaby:

My sis is not small chest pimple very annoying thing to me. I was just pinching one on my chest when I read ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:

Hahaha. They kind of make perfect sense sometimes. If not for advancement that makes us expect and demand too much, having our water stay hot for a whole day is a big break in science oo.

nicoleswizzi:

Hahaaa. Tornado? Badttt gurl........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:

Emel isn't it at all when it comes to hot water flasks. The need for a big flask that retain hotness for days cannot be overemphasized, sometimes d water can be use to clean up for babies at night,it might necessarily not be for consumption.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Coldfeet:
A flasks that keep hot/ cold for days is usually a sales pitch. Useful for travelers, hikers, campers and students who don't have regular access to a heating or cooling mechanism.

If it's for baby usage a daily freshly boiled water is adviced.

Ye, he'd also said something to the effect of us not journeying through a desert. grin My husby's just a trouble maker jare....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks ma'am Zaynie, realdentist, callola
iomoge2:

Guess it depends on d brush.
Get Jordan brush.... the tip is pointed.
Then dont just stick it in.... to throwup.
Brush.... wash ya tongue... then go further down... grin grin grin
Thats wat i do.
Infact i continue brushing my tongue to continue vomiting.

Pele dear.
That feeling angry
Thats all am worried about in anothet journey.

You will be fine.....the moment my girl came out.... the feelings disappeared.
you mean i have to cope with this till lo arrives? Temi bami niyen o cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, hapiness44(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.