Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145195 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
dharyor1234:
Present ma, na real hibernation mood plus the fact that it was an holiday period. you sure know we will be busy attending to Dh nau, abi what ya expect.

Sansa143 welcome to the group oo, God will give you smooth, healthy and happy months ahead, including myself and other teamies

Congratulations to all the mamas that has given birth thus far in this month and those that are due to bring for the Lo's this month and 2017 in all, it is well with you, whether the devil like it or not our testimonies shall be full and never be cut short in Jesus Name, the Almighty God shall preserve our souls, give us the enablement, grace and strength to carry to term and deliver without any complications.

Sabi mamas, please help me oo, my bumbum (especially around my anus) is paining me, i feel it more when i sit down, also my uterus (dont know if na my jajaina sha) as well pains alot especially during the night when i am about to turn/change position, so scared of carry the the legs again cos of the pain felt around my uterus/jajaina,atimes i prefer to assume a sitting position first before i change my sleeping position. please what can i do to stop this embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry or is it part of the package?

Also at the back of my right leg, i usually feel pains (thought it might the muscle around there causing this) mostly when i'm walking around or standing.

Lastly, my doctor said there's protein in my urine, mamas i am so scared cause same has since been detected at 18 weeks and i'm currently 25 weeks, what can i do to reduce this protein ishh cry cry cry

last last, does any mama know the registration procedure at Ikorodu General Hospital, Lagos? i have been using a private hospital all these while but also wish to register at a government hospital.

Thanks in Advance ooo grin grin

cc: Giddyperson
Iyomomoreloaded
jazzyjazz
Zaynie
Sixx
Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Mydeporch
Dunni29, Coldfeet, Enque, Omoloulah
Chai, I av a partner am 25weeks gone too and I feel same pain around my anus and jajaina.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
I felt the urge to poo n d Matron wouldn't allow me go to the toilet, she told me to poo on the delivery bed. For were I see the point? Na strong contraction dey hook me den. The matrion dud membrane sweep n oh my God the pain became so unbearable. I screamed the hospital building down dat day, even patients know say somebody dey labor. At about 11ish I felt something pushing me, I started screaming, matron checked n said baby was coming dat she cud see the head already. Make I no lie, I did nt even push at all, my baby pushed herself out n d matron assisted in bringing her out. I was jus shouting cos mehn my vjay was so on fire den. I became relieved wen my DD finally came out screaming her lungs out. I started smiling n thanking God. Hmm labor pain is so real. But I thank God for his grace n mercies.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
@ dharyor1234,
as at last year, I learnt thus:
Ikorodu General hospital registration -
thursday.
fees
delivery --20k
admission (from day1-5)--10k
additional 1300 for every other day stay
cs--45k
bedrest for 5days--10k
booking fee--6k5
delivery pack--7k
blood screening--4k5
general antenatal and routine test--3k
hello house!
a happy new year to us all; may 2017 bring forth with it all of God's best for us:waiting, waddling, vigilante&all mamas.
congratulations to those who just put to bed; may God's eyes always be on d little angels. Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
@Olamitie
Here is d picture. Sorry I can't take d picture more than this.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
dharyor1234:
Present ma, na real hibernation mood plus the fact that it was an holiday period. you sure know we will be busy attending to Dh nau, abi what ya expect.

Sansa143 welcome to the group oo, God will give you smooth, healthy and happy months ahead, including myself and other teamies

Congratulations to all the mamas that has given birth thus far in this month and those that are due to bring for the Lo's this month and 2017 in all, it is well with you, whether the devil like it or not our testimonies shall be full and never be cut short in Jesus Name, the Almighty God shall preserve our souls, give us the enablement, grace and strength to carry to term and deliver without any complications.

Sabi mamas, please help me oo, my bumbum (especially around my anus) is paining me, i feel it more when i sit down, also my uterus (dont know if na my jajaina sha) as well pains alot especially during the night when i am about to turn/change position, so scared of carry the the legs again cos of the pain felt around my uterus/jajaina,atimes i prefer to assume a sitting position first before i change my sleeping position. please what can i do to stop this embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry or is it part of the package?

Also at the back of my right leg, i usually feel pains (thought it might the muscle around there causing this) mostly when i'm walking around or standing.

Lastly, my doctor said there's protein in my urine, mamas i am so scared cause same has since been detected at 18 weeks and i'm currently 25 weeks, what can i do to reduce this protein ishh cry cry cry

last last, does any mama know the registration procedure at Ikorodu General Hospital, Lagos? i have been using a private hospital all these while but also wish to register at a government hospital.

cc: Giddyperson
Iyomomoreloaded
jazzyjazz
Zaynie
Sixx
Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Mydeporch
Dunni29, Coldfeet, Enque, Omoloulah

i use ikorodu GH.

1. firstly attend the orientation talk on any thursday.try and be there early so u can have the idea of delivery fees, registration procedures et al. u wil pay #500 ANT starters pack

2. you will be given a blue donation card to fill.its #50. along with an HIV test form and another teller for the 5 routine tests which costs #2,500.(plz dnt pay cash to any body.pay at the counter and collect slip)

3.proceed to the laboratory for HIV test and collect result immediately.(its free)

4. present ur routine test teller to the clerks at the lab entrance for costing then proceed to the pay cashier downstairs for payment.you wil b given a payment printout slip which you wil take bak to the lab clerks so they can take your blood sample for the test and attach your payslip to your form wit your name written on it for identification.(result wil be ready in a week.so chek bak for collection)

5.donation of blood: someone has to donate blood for you(family,hubby,cousin.et al) the blue donation card is to be taken to the lab for booking date of the blood donation either on monday or wednesday btw 7am-10am. you are to come wit whoever is donating for you along wit the blue card.

6. you wil nid to open a brown file at the MCC unit of GH for #500.then you wil be given a brown card

7. you wil come wit d brown card,HIV test/ routine test results and blood donation confirmation and #6,000 on any tuesday , very early for your appointment booking. you can only pik mondays,wednesdays or fridays.

i hope this helps . Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
@ dharyor1234
Hello Mama, hope u doing gr8? As you turn in bed, it is normal to feel dt pain which d occurs as one advances in Preg. Your baby is also increasing in weight which can be responsible for pain in anus sometimes, and pubic thigh area.It's d weight of the baby on some nerves dt is also causing d muscle pull. It's just what comes wt pregnancy.
Just part of d package.
For d protein, I don't knw much abt dt but I will advice u drink plenty of water always and eat plenty of fruit. Watch ur salt and sugar intake too.

Watch what u eat because I think diet is also important.

For d hosp, I dnt reside in lag. Hope other mamas can help out further. Take good care of urself

Check dis link out. Hope it helps.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/539692-diet-to-lower-protein-in-urine/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
@ dharyor1234 from the little I know, trace of protein in urine is sometimes normal in pregnancy, it just means maybe ur kidneys are a little overworked, you're stressed , you're not drinking enough water or maybe fighting an infection .
But wen it's high , and bp is also high, alarms usually go off, as it is a sign of eclampsia or pre-eclampsia, which cud be life threatening.
Is your bp high? Are ur face, feet or hands swollen?
I think your doctor should be able to advice / treat u accordingly.
Just try to be calm, so u don't stress yourself unnecessarily.
As for the other symptoms, I'd say it's part of the package o, please bear small. Pele dear.

@ Juliao, praise God for your testimony.

January mama's please calm down with the anxiety, the race is almost over, so be strong! This time next year, you'll be preparing for 1 year birthday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
eksbabe:
Good evening sexy waddling mamas and those of us that are yet to waddle grin. I just want to hail una ooo, you people bring so much fun to this page and also lots to learn. Sometimes wen mamas come here to rant about how tired they are and cant wait to meet their los, fear go juz dey catch person. Hmm it is well with us ooo. May God give you strength to finish well. #TeamJuly# let's start grouping oo some of us should be close to the end of the 1st trimester, God will see us through.
Finally i hv a teamie

@Ahnie.......sup nau,how is miss zino?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks Ummtwins2
Thanks teamie florena. Amen
Thanks queensnow. Not triplets abeg o. Lol
Thanks bisoye82. I will
Thanks nneejima. You're spot on dear
Thanks iyomomoreloaded. You're the one about to give me heart attack. Lol
Thanks captain iomoge2. Scan has confirmed otherwise tongue
Thanks Proudmom38. Amen. How is proudbaby?
Thanks realdentist. Amen.
Thanks mamadsquare. I appreciate
Thanks dazzle86 teamie
Thanks teamie twogreatnations. Amen. Indeed it pours
Thanks ToyosiR teamie
Thanks Feddy27. Amen. *hugs*
Thanks Blessedmum. I appreciate
Thanks Loisemm. I appreciate. Love your quote. It pours indeed.

Safe delivery to all team january. May you deliver like the Hebrew women.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
I missed everyone here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
missmalachi:

Finally i hv a teamie

@Ahnie.......sup nau,how is miss zino?
Yesso teamie welcome. How has the journey been so far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Titony1:
Chai, I av a partner am 25weeks gone too and I feel same pain around my anus and jajaina.

seriously, so no be only me, has it relieved you cos i started experiencing same last week till date. have you discovered any remedy yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
mignone:
@ dharyor1234,
as at last year, I learnt thus:
Ikorodu General hospital registration -
thursday.
fees
delivery --20k
admission (from day1-5)--10k
additional 1300 for every other day stay
cs--45k
bedrest for 5days--10k
booking fee--6k5
delivery pack--7k
blood screening--4k5
general antenatal and routine test--3k
hello house!
a happy new year to us all; may 2017 bring forth with it all of God's best for us:waiting, waddling, vigilante&all mamas.
congratulations to those who just put to bed; may God's eyes always be on d little angels. Cheers!

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sabi mamas please help a sister oo. Cough wount let me sleep. Please what home remedy could clear my cough. Am in my 12-13th week.
Cc: realtalk19, titony1, missmalachi, eksbabe, jazzyjazz, sixx, iomoge2, favouredmum, giddyperson, Coldfeet. Team july please come for my rescue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Mzleemah post=52531055]Good day mamas, have been having this feeling like something is stucked in my throat and its not making me eat well. Infact i prefer vomiting to this uncomfortable feeling.

Sorry dear. it also happened to me in the earlier months of pregnancy before vomiting followed suit. I think it's heart burn and it's part of the package. Don't worry, it will soon end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sorry ma'am...
I didn't hv any of the symptoms u mentioned but I trust other mamas will answer u.

dharyor1234:

Sansa1..43 welcome to the group oo, God will give you smooth, healthy and happy months ahead, including myself and other teamies

cc: Giddypers..on
Iyomomoreload..ed
jazzyjaz..z
Zayni..e
Six..x
Iomog..e2
Favouredm..om
Mydepor..cg
Dunni2..9, Coldfe..et, Enqu...e, Omoloul..ah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
realtalk19:

i use ikorodu GH.

1. firstly attend the orientation talk on any thursday.try and be there early so u can have the idea of delivery fees, registration procedures et al. u wil pay #500 ANT starters pack

2. you will be given a blue donation card to fill.its #50. along with an HIV test form and another teller for the 5 routine tests which costs #2,500.(plz dnt pay cash to any body.pay at the counter and collect slip)

3.proceed to the laboratory for HIV test and collect result immediately.(its free)

4. present ur routine test teller to the clerks at the lab entrance for costing then proceed to the pay cashier downstairs for payment.you wil b given a payment printout slip which you wil take bak to the lab clerks so they can take your blood sample for the test and attach your payslip to your form wit your name written on it for identification.(result wil be ready in a week.so chek bak for collection)

5.donation of blood: someone has to donate blood for you(family,hubby,cousin.et al) the blue donation card is to be taken to the lab for booking date of the blood donation either on monday or wednesday btw 7am-10am. you are to come wit whoever is donating for you along wit the blue card.

6. you wil nid to open a brown file at the MCC unit of GH for #500.then you wil be given a brown card

7. you wil come wit d brown card,HIV test/ routine test results and blood donation confirmation and #6,000 on any tuesday , very early for your appointment booking. you can only pik mondays,wednesdays or fridays.

i hope this helps . Goodluck

thank you ma, it is more than helpful, ABC of registration
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bitterkola clears cough and its also safe for pregnancy (helps with spitting and vomiting too)

lululuv:
Sabi mamas please help a sister oo. Cough wount let me sleep. Please what home remedy could clear my cough. Am in my 12-13th week.
Cc: realtalk19, titony1, missmalachi, eksbabe, jazzyjazz, sixx, iomoge2, favouredmum, giddyperson, Coldfeet. Team july please come for my rescue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks ma'am
enque:
Bitterkola clears cough and its also safe for pregnancy (helps with spitting and vomiting too)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sansa143:
Evening all,how are the lo's,d waddlers n dos like some of us yet to start d waddling process?Hope evryone is gud!
Bin going tru series of panels,issue is yet to b resloved!And d tiredness dis days is something else but all is fine sha!Still enjoying a stress-free preggy journey!
How have you been? Hope both parties are not being too head strong? Abeg tell them to consider the baby and reach an agreement/arrangement soon! It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks ma'am, wish i had one now
enque:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=lululuv post=52567291]Sabi mamas please help a sister oo. Cough wount let me sleep. Please what home remedy could clear my cough. Am in my 12-13th week.
Cc: realtalk19, titony1, missmalachi, eksbabe, jazzyjazz, sixx, iomoge2, favouredmum, giddyperson, Coldfeet. Team july please come for my rescue [/quote
grate some ginger root, infuse in some hot water(a temp u can tolerate)& add honey, then sip as much as u can.pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
dharyor1234:

cc: Giddyp.erson
Iyomomore.loaded
jazzyja.zz
Zayn.ie
Six.x
Io.moge2
Favoure.dmom
Myde.porch
Dunn.i29, Coldf.eet, Enq.ue, Omo.loulah

(1) Haemorrhoids could be the cause of the anal pain see your doctor and avoid heavy and spicy foods.

(2) Drink lots of water before bedtime and take calcium it helps with the muscle ache and avoid sitting or standing for too long.

(3) Protein in urine could be caused by many factors such as preeclampsia, uti or stress. Your doctor should be able to tell you the way forward, meantime avoid salt and rest well and take plenty water and more water.

(4) Sorry no idea.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
mydeporch:
@ dharyor1234
Hello Mama, hope u doing gr8? As you turn in bed, it is normal to feel dt pain which d occurs as one advances in Preg. Your baby is also increasing in weight which can be responsible for pain in anus sometimes, and pubic thigh area.It's d weight of the baby on some nerves dt is also causing d muscle pull. It's just what comes wt pregnancy.
Just part of d package.
For d protein, I don't knw much abt dt but I will advice u drink plenty of water always and eat plenty of fruit. Watch ur salt and sugar intake too.

Watch what u eat because I think diet is also important.

For d hosp, I dnt reside in lag. Hope other mamas can help out further. Take good care of urself

Check dis link out. Hope it helps.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/539692-diet-to-lower-protein-in-urine/

I'm just scared and feeling like my anus is tearing up and that the pain around the jajaina or thigh isn't normal since i am not due to give birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
@ dharyor1234 from the little I know, trace of protein in urine is sometimes normal in pregnancy, it just means maybe ur kidneys are a little overworked, you're stressed , you're not drinking enough water or maybe fighting an infection .
But wen it's high , and bp is also high, alarms usually go off, as it is a sign of eclampsia or pre-eclampsia, which cud be life threatening.
Is your bp high? Are ur face, feet or hands swollen?
I think your doctor should be able to advice / treat u accordingly.
Just try to be calm, so u don't stress yourself unnecessarily.
As for the other symptoms, I'd say it's part of the package o, please bear small. Pele dear.

@ Juliao, praise God for your testimony.

January mama's please calm down with the anxiety, the race is almost over, so be strong! This time next year, you'll be preparing for 1 year birthday cheesy

Thank you ma, my bp is normal not near high at all, just my legs are too lazy, any small sitting for too long it will swell like pomo ijebu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks mignone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
lululuv:
This simply works 4 me, i just take 2 tablespoons of honey n dats it, its gone. Twice cough hit me ds pregnancy, twice i did that n it worked, almost instantly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
shocked
jazzyjazz:
Cappo allow lo bake till 40weeks cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok sixx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
mamatweenz:
My teamies how una dey, how is d waiting game coming....

Kai if dey told me ill still be waddling till today I no for gree ooo even as I bribe lo finish make she show for 38 weeks nyways I no dey vex. I don sing, dance, somersault ,tumble, run every every.
It is well teamy, lets just hang in dere, all i knw is Jan will nt pass me by.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mam dharyor1234, dis your questions sef, u really prepared for dem. Anyway, i hv just answer for dat right leg pain. It happens to me too (still does), not just pain plus muscle pull too, infact 2day just in a flash, i screamed cos my muscle... Abi bone just went limp. Its part of the packageio enjoy bt just knw its an on n off thing. It will soon stop, sorry.

Juliao, thanks 4 sharing ur bs, (one smiley 4 u in our next newsletter! ). Thank God 4 putting satan to shame, pre-eclampsia has been swallowed up in victory, neva 2 resurface. Enjoy ur lo, kisses to her from all Team Jan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
eksbabe:
Yesso teamie welcome. How has the journey been so far?
It's been great as par old student.... with my first no MS at all but with this I started feeling nausea at 9wks wc went thru to 13wks but am good now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.