Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144516 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I'm being admitted o
Mehn VE is a terrible something ooo! Chaii! That poo is paaaiiiiinfulll!!! I'm 5CM dilated. Doctor says I may give birth today
safe delivery 2u ma. Hoping 2read ur bs soonest ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jazzyjazz wishing you a swift delivery in Jesus name...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Safe delivery jazzjazz, it shall be easy 4u IJN,amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Supernatural delivery jazzy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
The Willow smart breast pump system is designed to alleviate the pain of expressing breast milk by being hands-free, tubeless, and relatively un-noisy. It was difficult to test the latter factor in a large event space, but the Willow device did look less intimidating than the average pump. The teardrop-shaped machine rests on the mother’s breasts under her bra, and collects milk in a pouch that’s stored inside the device. One bag holds four ounces of milk. For safety reasons, the bags are not reusable — the system comes with 24 bags to start but you’ll need to buy replacements that cost 50 cents each.
Willow runs on rechargeable battery that lasts up to two days. As with all things CES gadgets, it is connected to an app over Bluetooth. When you breast pump with the Willow, it will automatically track how much milk was collected, the collection date, and how long each session was.
The company hopes that Willow’s discreet and hands-free design will enable mothers to breast pump more frequently. While I think the machine still looks rather conspicuous (I’m uncertain I’d be comfortable with this kind of wearable on at work), the tubeless aspect does seem helpful for moms who could use the extra hands to take care of other things, or simply relax.

Willow will be available in spring 2017 for $430.

Innovative breast pump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3il24NUlXgU

PLEASE WHO HAS 200K THEY ARE NOT USING, SHOULD PLEASE GEE ME FIRST!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I'm being admitted o
Mehn VE is a terrible something ooo! Chaii! That poo is paaaiiiiinfulll!!! I'm 5CM dilated. Doctor says I may give birth today

wow, I'm so happy for u ma. it will end in praise!! #safe delivery...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dazzle86:

You are strong o . You still have strength to press phone. Wishing you safe delivery.
I'm telling u! she get strength no be small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
phundek:

My dear,pls if ur baby isnt kicking well like before pls go.to the hospital,secondly if u have someone u can share ur burden with pls do it mite help relieve u.pls try and be strong for your baby.u can sing praises to God if u r a christian.Lastly try go to work tomorrow to make you a bit lively staying at home might make you think the more.it is well dear.

I will go for scan immediately after work tomorrow cos I am so bothered, I feel maybe it is the pressure I am facing now that is affecting lo.. I am just scared
thanks a lot dear, I will go to the hospital if I don't see any improvement in the kicks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
@ nicoleswizzi, I always say I can't even ask my enemy to take fansidar , hmm dat sh-t show me shege about 13 yrs ago, naim I vow, never again. I already told them in ubth now o, they wrote it boldly in front of my case note, I Kent fit shout!
Since u threw up hours later, ur body already absorbed it, but tell ur doc so that next time he'll prescribe something else.
maybe u react to sulphur-containing drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
realdentist:

No matter what the problem is, pls focus on the positive things and cheer up. you're expecting a precious baby. that's a huge blessing. you can meet your pastor for counseling on the family issues. i'm sure u'll feel better afterwards. sometimes problems appear so big when u haven't voiced them out yet.
some days are like that; u just don't feel like going to work. u're not alone in that. but u can't always do only the things u feel like doing. u have to do what u need to do.
why not go for a scan so u see ur LO dancing around in ur tummy. that may just lift ur spirits. it's well with u.

awwww thanks ma.
I will go for scan tomorrow, I can't even tell dh cos he will over worry, he has bought so many baby stuff and still buying.. thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
@Jazzyzazz wishing you a safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chanbaby:
Happy sunday everyone,
I'm not even sure of my due date again calculating with my lmp which is April 21st it gave me Jan 28th but my period is very irregular ( average cycle is 50days) while 1st scan gave me Feb 16th, 2nd scan Feb 6th. Experience mamas pls touch light my matter.
@Zanyie, @realdentist, @sixx @enque

Pls where is firstymum? Longest time and happy new year.
since ur cycle is irregular, I think u shd go with ur first scan (if it was done before 12 weeks)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
realdentist:

No matter what the problem is, pls focus on the positive things and cheer up. you're expecting a precious baby. that's a huge blessing. you can meet your pastor for counseling on the family issues. i'm sure u'll feel better afterwards. sometimes problems appear so big when u haven't voiced them out yet.
some days are like that; u just don't feel like going to work. u're not alone in that. but u can't always do only the things u feel like doing. u have to do what u need to do.
why not go for a scan so u see ur LO dancing around in ur tummy. that may just lift ur spirits. it's well with u.

thanks ma, I will go for scan tomorrow and see what's up. I appreciate your comment ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
realdentist:

maybe u react to sulphur-containing drugs
Very true, flagyl made me throw up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Innovative breast pump:

Com and take! no be only hands free breast pump grin. Person neva use d conventional one finish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Very terrible sumfin....dunno if I threw up d medicine sef..bcs I had brkfast arnd 8 and vomited by 12..and I took d med b4 brkfast...even after throwing up I was still feeling d effect of d drug.
that drug no be here ooo. E tough gan no be small. Experienced same ooo. My MIL was even scared when I told her I took the drug in health center.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I'm being admitted o
We dey wait u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
@jazzyjazz Wishing you safe delivery in Jesus name

I also took the anti malaria Drugs last week and it was not even fansidar but I can tell you I haven't felt so sick since I got pregnant after I took it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
freshtestimony:
Here is my bs house

I was given 3 diff edd on which I prefer to birth on the 1st of January. fast forward to dec, I got to my ob gyn he told me dat the preggie is measuring 2weeks ahead dat i should go for scan and come and give him the report. When I got to scan center the woman was like you can't be birthing in Jan you probably forgot your your lmp, your new date is Dec 25th.

On 23rd of Dec I was cleaning the house when the contraction started. Note I've always been induced for my previous babies I don't know how normal contraction is.
So I waited to 24th in the afternoon before calling the person dat would take me to the hospital. On getting to the hospital i was measuring 5cm already and I was so happy dat i will soon meet my boy. 4hrs later I was checked 7cm and I was like what? Though I didn't feel any pain cos I was given epidural, by 9pm I was still 8cm and I was getting tired already cos lying down waiting for my baby was not interesting. By 10pm my baby heartbeat started dropping and all the nurses and doc were confused on what could be the cause. So I was told to sign for cs immediate I developed fever I started shivering and they were calming me down to be strong for my boy, immediately I was placed on oxygen and when they noticed I was talking to my husband they quickly took me to the theatre, in 15min my baby was brought out and I was stitched for another 15min.

In all I give glory to the almighty cos it was discovered that there is a cord around my baby's neck and the more I push the more the cord tighten the baby neck. I'm alive, my baby is alive also, I ve every reason to be happy.
God be praised
congratulations.
kisses to LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Early scans r more accurate....maybe u shld go wt d first scan edd.

Chanbaby:
Happy sunday everyone,
I'm not even sure of my due date again calculating with my lmp which is April 21st it gave me Jan 28th but my period is very irregular ( average cycle is 50days) while 1st scan gave me Feb 16th, 2nd scan Feb 6th. Experience mamas pls touch light my matter.
@Zanyi..e, @realdentis..t, @six..x @enque

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Thanks everyone for the prayers. I no fit reply all mentions because contractions de do me shege
VE is over painful. U dey get contractions dey ping, u try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chanbaby:
Happy sunday everyone,
@Zanyie, @realdentist, @sixx @enque

Mamas pls oh answer me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Giddyperson:

So sorry about that, try to keep your spirit up for the baby's sake. Since it's a family issue, I think going to work on Monday would be a good idea so that you can get it off your mind for a few hours, also try to go to church today if you are a Christian, might help put your mind at rest. Plenty hugs.

thanks ma.... felt the hug from here
will go to work tomorrow and also go for scan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I'm being admitted o

aww! wishing u a supernatural stressfree delivery. *kisses to baby. the lord is yor strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
opejulie10:

thanks ma, I will go for scan tomorrow and see what's up. I appreciate your comment ma
Have u tried all the techniques of making the baby move? lying on ur back, taking cold drink, sugary drink, slightly hitting the stomach and all. pls try them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yesitsme:
Have u tried all the techniques of making the baby move? lying on ur back, taking cold drink, sugary drink, slightly hitting the stomach and all. pls try them

I haven't tried all that but I took hot tea this morning and I noticed a very light movement while taking the tea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
@iyomomoreloaded

Soup Wey sweet, Na better money kill am. If dollar had not skyrocketed as e b now, I for buy am o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
@Realdentist I think say u be my sister o cry... Lol grin

@Enque my dear, as in ehn! If na Dis time last year , shey person for buy am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dear, take cold water and observe. If ur lo doesn't move, take sugary drink and observe too. If he/she still doesn't move, push ur stomach slightly at all angles, he/she should move. 

Usually when my lo doesn't move, I push my stomach at all angles, and he moves. As long as he moves, then I'm fine. Sometimes I intentionally drink coke so that he would be active. Then I started drinking very iced water with ice block just so that he can move. So try these things today. If ur lo still does not move, then pls see ur doctor
opejulie10:

I haven't tried all that but I took hot tea this morning and I noticed a very light movement while taking the tea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oya Coman take d 200k. Hehehehehehehe
Iyomomoreloaded:
The Willow smart breast pump system is designed to alleviate the pain of expressing breast milk by being hands-free, tubeless, and relatively un-noisy. It was difficult to test the latter factor in a large event space, but the Willow device did look less intimidating than the average pump. The teardrop-shaped machine rests on the mother’s breasts under her bra, and collects milk in a pouch that’s stored inside the device. One bag holds four ounces of milk. For safety reasons, the bags are not reusable — the system comes with 24 bags to start but you’ll need to buy replacements that cost 50 cents each.
Willow runs on rechargeable battery that lasts up to two days. As with all things CES gadgets, it is connected to an app over Bluetooth. When you breast pump with the Willow, it will automatically track how much milk was collected, the collection date, and how long each session was.
The company hopes that Willow’s discreet and hands-free design will enable mothers to breast pump more frequently. While I think the machine still looks rather conspicuous (I’m uncertain I’d be comfortable with this kind of wearable on at work), the tubeless aspect does seem helpful for moms who could use the extra hands to take care of other things, or simply relax.

Willow will be available in spring 2017 for $430.

Innovative breast pump:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
That lying on the back and cold drinks that mama told you, works for me. It's like Lo hates when I do that cos the movement no bi here. Try it
opejulie10:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Second VE done. I'm now btw 6-7cm dilated. 
Dr says I'm doing great and that my cervix is very thin and that they are impressed

Make I no lie, I'm having contractions o but e no de pain me and I no know why. Lol. Though they gave me pcm injection. 

So I de here de gist with doctors and nurses lol. My sis de here too and my mum. 

I'm playing candy crush sef

Aunty beyedew how far na

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.