Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198489 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2017
mukhcech:

And God said be and it was. My wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy today 08.01/2017 at about 5:20pm. He's name is Urwa--The firm, strong and upright one. To every woman or man reading this, may Almighty God grant u daughters and sons that will be the coolness of your eyes. aameen.

Birth story!!?? okay. I will ask bout her side of the story and do a narrative essay on it latest by Monday evening. lo be born buh em so tired now. goodnight all.

congratulations, May your Lo continually be a source of joy to you and your family

as for the BS we dont want summary oo, we want to know as e take happen. I think it advisable you let your wife type the BS oo dont you that the story wey sweet pass na the one wey come from the horse's mouth not hearsay

once more congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations God bless your home
mukhcech:

And God said be and it was. My wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy today 08.01/2017 at about 5:20pm. He's name is Urwa--The firm, strong and upright one. To every woman or man reading this, may Almighty God grant u daughters and sons that will be the coolness of your eyes. aameen.

Birth story!!?? okay. I will ask bout her side of the story and do a narrative essay on it latest by Monday evening. lo be born buh em so tired now. goodnight all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=mukhcech post

congrats Baba born-boy. may the Lord bless your family. chai!!! I dey like men wey dey always dey involved in the birth of their babies o. it's priceless! my luv 2 baby n mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2017
This don turn to seasonal film. I am here refreshing and refreshing. Safe delivery dear.

jazzyjazz:
Yes! I'm still here. Lo never show. Still having regular contractions but still very painless o!
The only wahala I get now be say dem no gree me chop food and I'm very hungry! I'm only allowed to drink water. 

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faroukyaw: 2:45am On Jan 09, 2017
ULCER SOLUTION IS HERE !!!!
Ulcer is a deadly disease that has been existing for decades, there is hardly any family that doesn't have atleast one person battling with ulcer.
BANAAT'S ULCER SOLUTION:
is a herbal medication which has been in existence for the past 5years. It has treated and cured many patients by God's leave.
It has treated several cases ranging from mild ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer and chronic ulcer accompanied with severe bleeding from the mouth.
NONE of our patients/customers ever returned to make a complaint or criticism about our medication.
Its 100% made of pure, natural and unadulterated drugs and herbs. Many other ulcer medications merely subside ulcer but this one treats it permanently within a week
We have business partners in major states nationwide and we have customers from far and wide.
It is suitable for kids, pregnant women, lactating women, hypertensive men or women and even chronic ulcer patients.
Features:
-It is not watery, hence there is no water in its content, so we don't dilute it with water.
-it is not bitter, its sweet and delicious because of the pure honey in it.
-It is thick and smooth.
-we have the small sizes and the big sizes.
-The small size is sufficient for a patient with mild ulcer or mere heartburn.
-The big sizes are meant for those with chronic ulcer or severe bleeding from the mouth.
-its quite affordable but we are currently in a promo/bonanza period, so the prices have been slashed by almost 50%.
So take advantage of the bonanza period before it ends.
Address:
1)Our head office:
No 75c, opposite Adavi secretariat, ogaminana, okene, kogi state, Nigeria.
Phone: 08132704656, 08035748422.
Facebook:
(Abu Banaat)
2)We also have agents in major states, so you can order and we deliver to you in any state in Nigeria.

Health is wealth, do not hesitate anymore, ulcer has killed many, do not be its next victim, spend once and for all, do not be stingy to your ownself.

Once again, health is wealth, you are precious, do not go for anything less.

To all my fellow Nairalanders, I Abdulsalam Farouk is a living testimony. I have been totally cured of my ulcer and so many other Nigerians out there will bear witness to the positive impact of this God sent cure in there lives.

I hope this makes front page, please let's save lives... Spread this to whom it may concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:17am On Jan 09, 2017
dharyor1234:

congratulations, May your Lo continually be a source of joy to you and your family

as for the BS we dont want summary oo, we want to know as e take happen. I think it advisable you let your wife type the BS oo dont you that the story wey sweet pass na the one wey come from the horse's mouth not hearsay

once more congratulations

Make their two write. It would be fun to read both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:19am On Jan 09, 2017
mukhcech:

Congrats sir, would love to hear both sides. There are always two sides to a story,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Itissettled3:
This don turn to seasonal film. I am here refreshing and refreshing. Safe delivery dear.

The wait for the arrival of her baby arrival reminded me of when we were waiting for the arrival of little proudy in 2015. Have been refreshing since hoping to hear the good news on time. Congratulations jazzyjazz coz am sure you would have become a mother by now.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations mukhcech... May God bless the baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Exactlyyyyyyyy

Blessedmum:

The wait for the arrival of her baby arrival reminded me of when we were waiting for the arrival of little proudy in 2015. Have been refreshing since hoping to hear the good news on time. Congratulations jazzyjazz coz am sure you would have become a mother by now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 4:22am On Jan 09, 2017
The waiting for Jazzyjazz birth announcement no be small. its reminding me of how I was waiting for US election result (Trump and Hillary clinton grin grin grin). It's well with u jazzyjazz our sweetheart. We welcome u little prince.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2017
See as I dey sleep remember you run wake up. Sup sis? You don born?? How is my before before baiday mate?
Jazzyjazz.

Congrats mukhcech on the arrival of your baby boy. May Urwa always live upto his name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2017
mukhcech:

Amen to ur prayers and congrats...God bless u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2017
nifeseun:

I had to go look 4 this post my captain, oya tell me sorry.. wink hope u get it this time.

cc Sixx...
Lol grin grin grin. Ok, i see ur reply teamy, but i recall i didnt hv an answer 2 ur question. Chop kiss.

Safe delivery Jazzyjazz, looking forward 2 ur ba.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2017
nifeseun:

Thanks my cappo, but I did mention u at a post, with my EDD n baby gender n with other info, guess maybe u didn't get it or probably I didn't get ur moniker. U can check past mentions.. thanks
Honestly i didnt see it n u cud hv pointed my omission in one of our newsletters. The one up there has ur bb gender bt no edd. Sorry abt dat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Still waiting for your BS @jazzyjazz i am sure it was full of fun.

the Oxytocin dey sweet abi, yeah the sweetest thing ever.

Congratulation on the birth of your charming prince, even if i never see your BA. May the Lord uphold him, give you strength and grace to nurture him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning Mamas and happy new year to everybody. A big welcome to all new members, Congratulations to all mothers that have birthed their Los and to the waddling mamas the Lord will continue to strengthen u.

@jazzyjazz the Lord is ur strength, supernatural delivery is ur portion and it will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Jazzyjazz come and sama us ur BA o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2017
good morning house. hope we all had a great nite? see as all of us dey wait for dis jazzyjazz celebrity baby birth alert, it is well with them in Jesus name. na so all of us go rejoice wen our time reach. I'm sure baby is already here and our dear mama has to catch some sleep from day baptism of oxytocin. d person wey invent dat drug need beta cane. oya make i go try sleep small as d children don carry deir wahala go school. you all have a fabulous week. hope to b back in time to catch d birth alert and first picture of our celebrity baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2017
omoloulah:
I'm sure baby is already here and our dear mama has to catch some sleep from day baptism of oxytocin. d person wey invent dat drug need beta cane.

That oxytocin is a terrible drug... At a point, I wan commot the drip... I thought to myself "This thing can KEE somebody o..." Lolzzz...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2017
Morning Sisi's grin
Waiting to read jazzyjazz's birth alert like kilode
It will surely end in praise

The reason they ask to take only water isn't cos of vomiting or pooin like a mama here said, its incase it ends in emergency CS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Jazzy jazzy my luv. Can't wait for u on our personal chat. Have to come here. Pls do rest well and come give us the good news. It can only be God.
Luv u .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2017
mukhcech:

congratulations ooo
as u tire solo eh, I no knw how madam tire reach. my love to them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=SisiNini post

my sister ya own better na. when I had my first child I had an epidural so I didn't know nada. but I wanted to do it alone at d second delivery because of d complications I had after d first epidural so I said no epidural o. I don't know d name of d drug they gave me o but I was given ½ a tablet to swallow with small water. d medicine never reach my belle wen I begin cry say i no do again. I was calling d matron dat I think d baby is here but she dey laff say d tin wey I swallow sef never pass my throat. she tot it was a joke but wen I told her I'm pushing already o, she say make she see. as she grab chair sitdown to look luckily for her my gynaecologist was jus coming in still wearing his glove. look wey she go look na baby head she see coming out n tearing every every. d gynaecologist could only manage to wear one hand glove b4 d baby's head came fully. immediately they gave me an episiotomy na so d whole body jump out. see d look on their faces like it's not possible for d medicine to work that quick but I ask dem weda dem never experience wen u jus open d door jus as someone is abt to knock on it. na so e b. dat Medicine mad no b small. at 34weeks, I'm still undecided on what u want to do this time. dat epidural after effect no make am appeal to me but again dat medicine I swallowed is out of it o. I jus dey hanging now going back and forth. mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
That lying on your back should just be for 2-5mins just to check for baby's movement. Don't use it as a sleeping position cos doctors said it's not good for pregnant women.
opejulie10:

thanks ma, I will try the cold drink and lying on my back,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
ahnie:
Ma'am ozycy sup with you!
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this Wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Tyconcepts(madam promise n fail)lolz
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora

Where are these mamas.choi I missed the 2015/early 2016 set of mamas.zayn.ie pls coman bee collecting dues.this thread z almost BORING.
present ma, happy new year ma and all the mamas in the building. I throw way salute. May 2017 be a year of open door and breakthrough for us amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
nifeseun:
Pls, mama's that did cs, my insicion site still brings out pus and it's 2wks plus now, I just finished my last dose of ampiclox, but still draining out pus, the dr at the hospital says it's normal, I clean every Morin n evening with spirit n apply penicillin. Abeg is this normal.. abeg pls, don't ignore o..

Pls after cleaning use gv but still see ur doctor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2017
gud mowin mamas jazzyjazz teaamie where art thou we r all waitin ooo, o tey i woke 3tyms in d midnyt just to check ur ba con use am dream sef say ur lo wear blue cloth u con carry teddy bear near am. it is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Second VE done. I'm now btw 6-7cm dilated. 
Dr says I'm doing great and that my cervix is very thin and that they are impressed

Make I no lie, I'm having contractions o but e no de pain me and I no know why. Lol. Though they gave me pcm injection. 

So I de here de gist with doctors and nurses lol. My sis de here too and my mum. 

I'm playing candy crush sef

Aunty beyedew how far na
pls when i grow up I want to be like you ooo.wishing you the safest of deliveries
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Flodel:
gud mowin mamas jazzyjazz teaamie where art thou we r all waitin ooo, o tey i woke 3tyms in d midnyt just to check ur ba con use am dream sef say ur lo wear blue cloth u con carry teddy bear near am. it is well

Lol... You are funny

Swift delivery @jazzyjazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Blessedmum:

Yeah, you took the words out of my mouth can never forget July 2015 when we were waiting for proundmum38's birth announcement, she really shook this thread then.
Congrats jazzyjazz, your testimony is sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
omoloulah:
[quote author=SisiNini post

my sister ya own better na. when I had my first child I had an epidural so I didn't know nada. but I wanted to do it alone at d second delivery because of d complications I had after d first epidural so I said no epidural o. I don't know d name of d drug they gave me o but I was given ½ a tablet to swallow with small water. d medicine never reach my belle wen I begin cry say i no do again. I was calling d matron dat I think d baby is here but she dey laff say d tin wey I swallow sef never pass my throat. she tot it was a joke but wen I told her I'm pushing already o, she say make she see. as she grab chair sitdown to look luckily for her my gynaecologist was jus coming in still wearing his glove. look wey she go look na baby head she see coming out n tearing every every. d gynaecologist could only manage to wear one hand glove b4 d baby's head came fully. immediately they gave me an episiotomy na so d whole body jump out. see d look on their faces like it's not possible for d medicine to work that quick but I ask dem weda dem never experience wen u jus open d door jus as someone is abt to knock on it. na so e b. dat Medicine mad no b small. at 34weeks, I'm still undecided on what u want to do this time. dat epidural after effect no make am appeal to me but again dat medicine I swallowed is out of it o. I jus dey hanging now going back and forth. mtchewww!
Plz ma, whats d after effect of epidural lemme know if I will consider it wen having my babies cuz am really scared of cs and am blving God I will have a supernatural V.D.

My lookalike maama Jazzyjazz, I no say u go don born, congrats on d birth of ur prince charming meanwhile my sister inlaw put to bed a BBG at d early hours of this morning. shey u knw wat I mean, I can do matchmaking for africa grin cheesy grin. Congratulations ma and congrats to our daddy who shared BA but to share BS latest monday evening far ooo today na monday of the week abi na today evening you dey talk wink . May your los bring joy and blessings to ur homes ISEHHHH!!!!!.

I felt my los flutters abi na kick just yesterday, it was so amazing and all I cld shout was come come come o June Come oooooo!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.