Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,164 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8247923 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
How will a hospital say mothers shouldn't use spirit to clean the baby's navel? Hmmmmm

My hospital insisted on moko spirit and we were told over and over again to clean baby's navel every 2hours to avoid infection! In fact I had to be setting alarm on my phone so I can remember to clean my son's navel every 2hours. The day I forgot, I felt like a bad mother

Abeg na spirit dem de use o. Na it de dry the navel quick.

Chrisdada16:

present Ma just like yesterday wen we annonced our bfp den complain of morning sickness now one month to go. baba God thank u. we were told not To use water or spirit for baby navel but instead use one gel like dat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Only 45k and you Don de shout? My sister you never start o! I and dh spent about 200k for baby's items (hospital list inclusive) and we would have spent more! But our friends gave us lots of baby clothes and diapers, wipes and detergents as gifts. Car seat and stroller no follow for the 200k o because we never buy am yet

Just prepare yourself. But spend within your means.
kemifemi:

Present ma. Went for scan today. Baby's umbilical cord in between the legs. So, sex is unknown o.

I went shopping last month. Spent 45k already and it looks like i haven't even started.sighs!

Pls our mamas that conceived through ivf,did you birth vaginally? My doctor says he doesnt want to take risks o, so na c.section things. Am so scared. I hear say pain after c.section no be child's play.

Abeg make una follow put mouth for my matter o.biko

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
MoskiDarl:
Giddyperson when I saw ur Jan roll call I was totally overwhemed. I didnt know u still remember I was in your Team. Thanks TeamApril, I saw all your prayers, I agreed with you and I know God answered too.
iomoge2 or 5 , my former capo too, I felt your love. God bless.
God bless us all
1Love
Aww how are you doing, how can I forget you are in my team kwanu when you are my favourite teamie. You always on my mind o, esp when I'm doing roll call, just didn't know how you would feel about constant mentions so I decided to minimise it. Hope you are holding up. Nice that you popped in to say hi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
FEBUARY ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April. How's your bumbum grin
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April Is the honeypot still cooking
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team ?? EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team XY EDD 26 April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April How did the shopping go
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Team Surprise EDD 28th April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team XY EDD 13 April How are you managing the boredom
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April. Tall Thin Tony cheesy
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
19. Roselok---------------------------------------Team XY EDD 03 April Welcome aboard
20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April

I feel some of my horrible first trimester symptoms returning and I'm just praying against it. Horrible heartburn, nausea and throwing up for no reason. Atleast they ain't so frequent and my appetite is still here. Anyone else in the same shoes?
Welcome to the newest mama Roselok.
Any new mamas still lurking? Come and sign up now oh, we would not accept new members after week 35 tongue tongue tongue
Who has started their shopping
Who has finished their shopping.
Still no bump shot from anybody? cry
If I still haven't updated your baby gender and EDD, please remind me, maybe I forgot.
Congrats to team January for finally crawling out of our way, this was the slowest month ever. God bless all of you that have offloaded and your LOs.
May these last few months be the easiest months of this journey for us.
Giddyperson:

Aww how are you doing, how can I forget you are in my team kwanu when you are my favourite teamie. You always on my mind o, esp when I'm doing roll call, just didn't know how you would feel about constant mentions so I decided to minimise it. Hope you are holding up. Nice that you popped in to say hi.
Giddyperson:
FEBUARY ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April. How's your bumbum grin
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April Is the honeypot still cooking
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team ?? EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team XY EDD 26 April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April How did the shopping go
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Team Surprise EDD 28th April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team XY EDD 13 April How are you managing the boredom
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April. Tall Thin Tony cheesy
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
19. Roselok---------------------------------------Team XY EDD 03 April Welcome aboard
20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April

I feel some of my horrible first trimester symptoms returning and I'm just praying against it. Horrible heartburn, nausea and throwing up for no reason. Atleast they ain't so frequent and my appetite is still here. Anyone else in the same shoes?
Welcome to the newest mama Roselok.
Any new mamas still lurking? Come and sign up now oh, we would not accept new members after week 35 tongue tongue tongue
Who has started their shopping
Who has finished their shopping.
Still no bump shot from anybody? cry
If I still haven't updated your baby gender and EDD, please remind me, maybe I forgot.
Congrats to team January for finally crawling out of our way, this was the slowest month ever. God bless all of you that have offloaded and your LOs.
May these last few months be the easiest months of this journey for us.
Thanks cappo, present

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hahahahahaha make I no lie ...LMP is march 31st and I don't wana give birth den bcs am passing out of nysc by April 7th, so I wan pop collect t certificate b4 I born..lol but u knw God knws best...
Lol, are you registered in the same state u are serving, if yes they you can collect the cert and head to the hospital from there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call team May2017

Mamas how una dey? Heading into third trimester with style? grin Happy new month! kiss

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th/11th May, gender XY
@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ............. 15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum ............ 13th/19thMay, gender X?
@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13/14 May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 21st May, gender X?

God, You made all things good and perfect. You give life to all things. We thank You, that we have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby(ies) in our womb is Your creation,  thank You for Your precious gift.

Cover us, the baby(ies) in our womb and our family members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus.

Protect us, our baby(ies) and our family members from all evil and dangers because You are our refuge and our fortress. Preserve us from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth that we may deliver without pain like the Hebrew women, and shield the child which we now carry, that it may see the light of day‎. This child belongs to you, O Lord - mind, body and soul.‎ Take away all complications from our baby(ies) and us. Grant us good health. Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery. All this we ask in the name of Jesus, who is Lord of Life, now and forever. Amen!

@realtalk19, I am fine o! I thank God! Abeg leave LO make he kick o! Might be practising for future Olympics grin. @Berra, this one we are edd mate so, e bi like say we plan d kpekusing dat day grin @queensnow, weldone o! Na kunu bi your cravings now? smiley @nwarosa, @ftmum and @kemifemi, make una update lo gender. I know twins/triplet dey dis our month, all those in peeping mode come and join grin
Make una supply una edd/gender and for those I missed out your names please mention me so I can update. ‎Ehen make una start shopping small small now eh so that the stress of carrying biggie belle close to due date up and down the market won't be much.
Sorry for the longpost. #E-hugs#
#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# #wearedestinedforgreatness#

Amen ND present
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Team February how are we doing ooo.
Me am patiently awaiting and counting down to next week if baby will show face as my last scan said February 10.
Today am happy as my Bro wife born baby girl.
Safe delivery to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
AyPortable1:
Me am patiently awaiting and counting down to next week if baby will show face as my last scan said February 10.
Hmmmm, but my husband wan change my mood ooo, I'll try and stay positive though. he informed me that my mother in law wanna come few days after and before delivery. We've agreed my mom is coming to stay with me for a month. Now we stay in a two bedroom apartment, we had to buy an extra bed to add to the one we have in the other room.
My mum and mother in law are neither friends nor enemies, my mum is older than her far far, she's been rude to my mum so my family have given her space.
Truth be told I am not her fan either, she didn't even congratulate me when I got pregnant not to talk of calling to check on my health during the past 8month plus.
Anyways am hoping my mum will manage her like that for the few days she wanna stay. just that it will be somehow.

Abeg ooo, I need constructive ideas on how to go about this. Safe delivery to us all
Portable ma'am, just inform ur mum ahead of time that ur mil is also coming o. U can't refuse her from coming na. U and ur mum shd try as much as possible to forget about d past and as much as possible overlook anything she does, just for peace to reign. After all she's not staying long

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2017
realdentist:
Portable ma'am, just inform ur mum ahead of time that ur mil is also coming o. U can't refuse her from coming na. U and ur mum shd try as much as possible to forget about d past and as much as possible overlook anything she does, just for peace to reign. After all she's not staying long

Thanks Sis. She will definitely come ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2017
queensnow:
LoL.. where can I get Tigernuts and dried potatoes no2. U mean I don't need to cook it on fire? No3. Won't it taste raw..
where do u stay?U can get dem in d market esp from all dis hausa traders i.e depending on where u stay n u don't need to cook it dats why I said boiled water n it won't taste raw! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 3:14am On Feb 05, 2017
team Feb hw una dey, vigilante mama, una well-done o, vigilante is nt easy at all.
abeg sabi mamas that had their baby through c section make una help me o, this is 2 weeks 3 days post-op, and I have this terrible pain on my right side just above the incision site, the pain area is a bit hard when I use my fingers to feel it, i feel the pain more when I want to stand from a sitting position and it's nt like that on my left side, incision site is no longer painful and I still do the dressing in fact everyday nw instead of every other day.
pls is this pain normal? nxt check up will be on Wednesday or should I go to d hospital before then? ppl are saying it's d site healing from inside, bt my concern is why the pain is just on one side.
cc zayne, sixx, nurse kaffybill, mitchy and other sabi mama o

pls no jump pass o, d pain no allow me sleep self.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 4:25am On Feb 05, 2017
AyPortable1:
Hmmmm, but my husband wan change my mood ooo, I'll try and stay positive though. he informed me that my mother in law wanna come few days after and before delivery. We've agreed my mom is coming to stay with me for a month. Now we stay in a two bedroom apartment, we had to buy an extra bed to add to the one we have in the other room.
My mum and mother in law are neither friends nor enemies, my mum is older than her far far, she's been rude to my mum so my family have given her space.
Truth be told I am not her fan either, she didn't even congratulate me when I got pregnant not to talk of calling to check on my health during the past 8month plus.
Anyways am hoping my mum will manage her like that for the few days she wanna stay. just that it will be somehow.

Abeg ooo, I need constructive ideas on how to go about this. Safe delivery to us all

As advised, inform ur mim ahead that MIL would also be coming. I pray there won't be clashes btw them coz even most chummy inlaws usually do have clashes when it comes to both coming around at the same for Omugwo. u need to be careful and diplomatic too so that ur MIL coming won't cause problems btw u& hubby coz men could b funny when it comes to their mothers.
God bless u and urs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Hi hi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Mummyejire:

Sorry mama about your toothache,do you have unadulterated coconut oil,put two spoonful on the side of the mouth where the pain is hold it for 5-10mins,then swoosh it around in your mouth and throw it away rep like 3times in a day.

Secondly get M and B capsule make in into powder and fill the whole with the powder morning and night. Both method worked for me as I do not need to uproot the tooth,and since then no toothache. It was a hand down method from my mum. But the issue is I don't know how save the M and B capsule will be in pregnancy,but the coconut oil thingy is safe.

Congratulations to all January mama that has put to bed.
Supernatural birth to all February mama.
@zaynie trust you are doing great....regards to your kids.

kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2017
firsttymum:
Hi hi

Are you testing the mic or is this insomnia?
Or you are booking space?
Rme!
How u dey? Bobo nko? And baby?
Take care of you....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Both in the house at a time? Wow! Try convince your hubby to let your mom come first then mil can come after 2weeks. Na wa o! How could mil not have called to inquire about your health for 8months? shocked that's quite shocking. And my mil was telling me not to be angry with her calls cos she calls at least 3times a week.
AyPortable1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2017
firsttymum:
Hi hi

Welcome back ported teamie. How are u and ur lo. Pls come and give us birth story. I know it has been very easy vigilante + surviving in this missionary trip. God is ur strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
FEBURARY ROLL CALL FOR TEAM MARCH

Bimsusy...March 31 Team XX

Bolaalimat.... March 30 Team xx

Callola.... March 20 Team X X

Chrisdada16.... March 15 Team X X

Eminent91.... March ? Team X?

Kataleya...double blessings... March 15 Team X? X?

Firstpregnancy.... March 7 Team XY

Mummychimaobi1.... March 29 Team X?

nicoleswizzi.... March 31 Team XX/

Nkediche.... March ? Team X?

Odunma.... March 19 Team xx

Olamitie.... March 28 Team X?

Onaswu.... March 5 Team X?

Realdentist.... March 3 Team XY

Splendy90.... March 24 Team XY

Sunbestie....March 22/24 Team surprise

Ummhalimah.... March 18 Team XX

Yesitsme.....March 27 Team X?

Babyadorable....march 27 team?(Baby refuse 2 open leg)

Diamond02....march 9 team?

Voucher.........march? Team?

Simply glow march 12 Team x?

Waow, thank God for a new month..hope its not too late to wish u all a happy new month...so happy DAT at least we are close to our destination... Just sum weeks to march...thank God for the journey so far...
Mama callola..how are u..plz update us on how u are fairing plz...it is well with u..

Make I rant small o...hmm so I went for antenatal yesterday... Only for doctor to measure my bump wit take and said baby is growing at a slow pace...hian..naim I weak...he asked me to do scan...which I did oo...evryfin turned out to be fine, scan measured me to be 31weeks...baby weight 1.6kg...position.. Cephalic & longitudinal lie...so doctor said she's OK..its just DAT she's on d small side...my heart don fly ... I take my prenatal drugs and eat well so I ahdnt be having an underweight baby...at d same time I thank God she's not so big..bcs I don't even want cut or tear .lol...

Mamas DAT haven't updated sex or age or both shd plz do....it is well with us...pray God gives us strength and garace to carry our baby to term and deliver like d Hebrew women...amen.

#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery#

present oo at acting cappo. Am nt really bothered at edd stuff what i no is baby will come wen God want it to come. my problem is high bp. it ws discovered last week. nd my dr said i shud be aving enough rest bt d funniest tin is i no dey work oo i wonder hw i got high bp oo. i no dey eat salt again. anybody with suggestion on hw to reduce bp shud pls advice ooo no jump nd pass abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2017
My people most of our active mamas have ported to newborn thread making this thread abit boring and people's ranting don't get as much comment. Pls mamas I know viligante is real but most of us gets our vibe and quench boredom from this thread pls don't leave us high and dry oh.

Pls I want to rant small my mum called my DH and told him to take pen and paper and write down 3names for my lo and go and pray about it and choose one. The reason behind the 1st name got me very upset. The meaning of the name is (it's only God I can plan with) she now went further to explain the reason for the name, that she doesn't have parents to plan with and she can't even plan with her husband or children she gave birth to because of their ways so it's only God she can plan with. My DH just told her God already gave us a name for the baby that we won't even ask for a name from his dad.

My younger sis told me she is said the child will be dedicated in her church because is her first grandchild and she will use the child to shaakara for some specific people shocked. Baby is not a toy they buy from market so will not allow that rubbish from her and I see this her desire as a spite on my DH. My mum is just weird can't just understand her she is never wrong but her children and husband are always wrong. Just don't know her to manage her to avoid offense but as it is offense will come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmmm

We are doing our best to keep the thread alive even with vigilante

As for your mother, hmmmm I don't know what to say.
Our ds is the first grandchild of both families and Dh and I named our ds without anyone's input and we are dedictating him In our church.
I hear in some families the grandparents of the baby names the baby so I don't really have anything to contribute On this. But then again, your dh and you can just let her name this one while you guys name the rest.

I get that your mum wants to use your child to do "shakara" but if it's too spite a certain person or certain people then it's wrong and you should respectfully tell her you don't like it.

Other sabi mamas will chook mouth
Chanbaby:
My people most of our active mamas have ported to newborn thread making this thread abit boring and people's ranting don't get as much comment. Pls mamas I know viligante is real but most of us gets our vibe and quench boredom from this thread pls don't leave us high and dry oh.

Pls I want to rant small my mum called my DH and told him to take pen and paper and write down 3names for my lo and go and pray about it and choose one. The reason behind the 1st name got me very upset. The meaning of the name is (it's only God I can plan with) she now went further to explain the reason for the name, that she doesn't have parents to plan with and she can't even plan with her husband or children she gave birth to because of their ways so it's only God she can plan with. My DH just told her God already gave us a name for the baby that we won't even ask for a name from his dad.

My younger sis told me she is said the child will be dedicated in her church because is her first grandchild and she will use the child to shaakara for some specific people shocked. Baby is not a toy they buy from market so will not allow that rubbish from her and I see this her desire as a spite on my DH. My mum is just weird can't just understand her she is never wrong but her children and husband are always wrong. Just don't know her to manage her to avoid offense but as it is offense will come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2017
@bolaalimat

You have a good attitude towards babys coming which is gd.

To your post, please can you let us know how far gone you are so one can be in a better position to respond?

Truth is high bp in pregnancy is not gd more often than not it leads to pre-eclampsia which is not good for mother and baby (my intention is not to scare you, just saying)

I would suggest you see the docs asap, let them monitor you as they can n also not risk anything, if baby is ok to come out then they probably should bring him out so that both you and your baby would be here.

My BIL gf had pre-eclampsia this happened after her preg had gone over 2 weeks. She wanted a home birth but eventually had a CS. Her own story for another day.

Please head to hosp if in doubt

Much love x

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2017
mooretes:
@bolaalimat

You have a good attitude towards babys coming which is gd.

To your post, please can you let us know how far gone you are so one can be in a better position to respond?

Truth is high bp in pregnancy is not gd more often than not it leads to pre-eclampsia which is not good for mother and baby (my intention is not to scare you, just saying)

I would suggest you see the docs asap, let them monitor you as they can n also not risk anything, if baby is ok to come out then they probably should bring him out so that both you and your baby would be here.

My BIL gf had pre-eclampsia this happened after her preg had gone over 2 weeks. She wanted a home birth but eventually had a CS. Her own story for another day.

Please head to hosp if in doubt

Much love x

tnx so much at mooretes. am 32 weeks 3days gone. nd i still av appointment with dr on tuesday i guess dats wen she will tell me what we ar going to do bt am praying d hbp comes down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2017
@bolaalimat dont worry God is in control and wld use the Dr to his glory.

U will not weep over your baby by his grace. Let us know how you get on. Our thoughts and prayers are with you x
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
@bolaalimat InshaAllah there won't be loss of any kind. Worry less and keep praying till tuesday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sabi mums Please,is it safe to eat fish barbecue. That's the latest craving o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin I ate plenty point and kill in my 3rd trimester and nothing do me

All I can say is eat in moderation
forzarush:
Sabi mums Please,is it safe to eat fish barbecue. That's the latest craving o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
How will a hospital say mothers shouldn't use spirit to clean the baby's navel? Hmmmmm

My hospital insisted on moko spirit and we were told over and over again to clean baby's navel every 2hours to avoid infection! In fact I had to be setting alarm on my phone so I can remember to clean my son's navel every 2hours. The day I forgot, I felt like a bad mother

Abeg na spirit dem de use o. Na it de dry the navel quick.

U are very correct...no be 3 times a day jare na evey 2hrs dem talk for antenatal... And na moko me buy o....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
eminent91:
my sister no b small booking o, DH dey expect twins cos him b twin. Wen I go for scan, na so he ask me how many d scan show. I just dey laf am
Lol, me sef think say na twins I go born....wen scan show me 1 I was a bit disappointed but I tank God all d same... To even get belle sef na enof miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol, are you registered in the same state u are serving, if yes they you can collect the cert and head to the hospital from them.
Yes d same state...I don't get u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
bolaalimat:

present oo at acting cappo. Am nt really bothered at edd stuff what i no is baby will come wen God want it to come. my problem is high bp. it ws discovered last week. nd my dr said i shud be aving enough rest bt d funniest tin is i no dey work oo i wonder hw i got high bp oo. i no dey eat salt again. anybody with suggestion on hw to reduce bp shud pls advice ooo no jump nd pass abeg.
Bp ke? I reject am for u...oya jump and pass...next antenatal will give u, a gud report in Jesus name...amen ah ah...do u think too much? Is dre anyfin dats disturbing ur mind...abeg pray and take gud care of u...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
cheeketo:
team Feb hw una dey, vigilante mama, una well-done o, vigilante is nt easy at all.
abeg sabi mamas that had their baby through c section
pls is this pain normal? nxt check up will be on Wednesday or should I go to d hospital before then? ppl are saying it's d site healing from inside
pls no jump pass o, d pain no allow me sleep self.
I don't know my sister, av neva had cs but other Dani mamas will come answer u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
bolaalimat:

tnx so much at mooretes. am 32 weeks 3days gone. nd i still av appointment with dr on tuesday i guess dats wen she will tell me what we ar going to do bt am praying d hbp comes down.
Plz let us knw WhatsApp after u see doc on Tuesday...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.