Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181659 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liftedhands:
Nne Zino I want o! Someone close to me will really appreciate it.

If you don't mind I also have baby boy things to give away or any mama that is interested should hit me up.

Sha give me time to sort them out very occupied at the moment.
Maama plz sow the seed into my life via the baby boy things. I stay in the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chanbaby:
Let my Good news come soon. My case is different

This is d day d Lord has made, you will rejoice and be glad in it!
May d Lord give u a sense of calm & replace every overwhelming anxiety & pain with His peace dat passeth understanding, as u go through labor & a successful delivery; & may He also give skill and wisdom to the doctors & nurses dat will be taking care of u & ur baby.
In Jesus Name I Pray,
AMEN!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awww how I go do am now? sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liftedhands:

Lol grin let all d mama dat need d gift play game and d winner takes d gift. Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

This is d day d Lord has made, you will rejoice and be glad in it!
May d Lord give u a sense of calm & replace every overwhelming anxiety & pain with His peace dat passeth understanding, as u go through labor & a successful delivery; & may He also give skill and wisdom to the doctors & nurses dat will be taking care of u & ur baby.
In Jesus Name I Pray,
AMEN!

Amen! Amen! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Lol grin let all d mama dat need d gift play game and d winner takes d gift. Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin
abi o Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liftedhands:
abi o Lolz

Lol!
Lucky dip,

Einy minie, mynie, mo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Waddling mamas skelewu dance off!
Upload 1 minute clip for us to judge... grin grin grin grin

Cc. Liftedhands

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Cc. Liftedhands

Oh I prefer twerking...,ma'am Liftedhands I will be among d judges grin,it will make d thread fun ooh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas pls pray for me my water broke at 9:45pm US time I got to the hospital at 11:30pm with no contraction . I was induced with pitocin at 4am till 12noon still no regular contraction. They checked me and I was just finger tip dilated now they want to give me a pill cytotec to make me dilate. But I have been given antibiotics to prevent infection since my water has broken for long. @itssettled, realdentist, iyomomoreloaded, jazzyjazz and other mamas pls pray for me. Let my Good news come soon. My case is different
Waow..that long? D lord is ur strength....ur delivery is sure in Jesus name...Amen... In d name of Jesus, ur baby will be out, without complications!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello mothers in the house. .. abeg I learnt or rather I heard something today... my 4yrs old son has been running temperature since Saturday, went to the hospital today and I was told my pregnancy is the reason for the sickness..I was told to stop sleeping on the same bed with him, to have my bath with him so tht water from my body will pour on him.. sabi mamas abeg how true is this myth. ..for those that have had more than 2children Did u experience this with ur child??:

CONGRATS To all the mamas that gave Birth recently...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Giddyperson, I hope you got your answers?
SO sorry for the late response.

As for me, I shop till I drop. I buy and buy.....I buy and pay small small. I buy same pattern in different colours.....I dey buy o.....clothes mainly ( mostly why I am always broke) cry.
Atinuke has 3 years old jeans in her suitcase. I bought it when she was still in the belly. One look and I fell in love with the cute bow.
The clothe Moyo wore for his 2nd birthday was bought when he was in the belle. Last Dec, he wore one of the shirts that his great aunt got for him when she heard I was carrying a boy. Moyo is 4yrs7months old .
If you see something cute, abeg buy! There is nothing like too much esp considering you are church goers and not a stay at home mom. It means by the 3rd month you baby will.be going out at least 6 times a week. Even the 0-3 months, our outing wear is always on point for immunization and so on.
And she is the first too, her younger ones will wear whatever she couldnt rock to the fullest.

If you have the means o.
If you dont, buy what you need now and everything will fall into place as time goes on.

BTW, is there anyone that to buy clothe after baby is born dey pepper for body?
I realise I am not too keen to shop for them once they are born,crawling or walking.......
I do it grudgingly.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
katchycouture:
Hello mothers in the house. .. abeg I learnt or rather I heard something today... my 4yrs old son has been running temperature since Saturday, went to the hospital today and I was told my pregnancy is the reason for the sickness..I was told to stop sleeping on the same bed with him, to have my bath with him so tht water from my body will pour on him.. sabi mamas abeg how true is this myth. ..for those that have had more than 2children Did u experience this with ur child??:

CONGRATS To all the mamas that gave Birth recently...

My son was sickly when I was pregnant with his sister. I figured it was because I was less attentive to him due to the pregnancy. The moment I began to pay attention to his meals, moods, health, he grew out of it.

Which kain hospital dey say all these things wey no get medical backings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas pls pray for me my water broke at 9:45pm.

Let my Good news come soon. My case is differentb
Congratulations are in order. Pls don't allow any fear. God is faithful to finish what he started. Remember Isa 66:9- Do I open the open the womb and not deliver the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
I was going to read and pass but I just had to drop this.
Make una no vex say I dey carry una back.

Maaamaa, have you honestly done all you can to save your marriage?
How exactly does he frustrate you?
You do know pregnancy heightens anger,.frustration, helplessness and temperament in general.
All the women with the for and against teams arent married to your husband o, you are.
I think you need a breather before you crash so take a break and get back in the game if you still want to.

Nobody said it was easy.
Nobody said it had to be this hard too.

You can stay and endure to make it work.
You can run and keep your sanity.

At the end of the day, its your life.

But know that NOBODY is worth dying for.
If you die,you become a statistical item.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liftedhands:
share it evenly let each of the mamas get something if it can go round or u do 1st come 1st serve grin....my thoughts tho

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
mamas I hail o. how all of una dey, how are the little ones, d waddlers and all newbies? vigilante has been dealing with me no b small o.
@ chanbaby, d Lord will show forth and give u a mouth watering testimony. it is well with u and u shall deliver safely. nairaland no gree me post anytime I get small chance. I jus say make i say hallo!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
zaynie:

My son was sickly when I was pregnant with his sister. I figured it was because I was less attentive to him due to the pregnancy. The moment I began to pay attention to his meals, moods, health, he grew out of it.

Believe me when I say he has all my attention. ..I am a stay at home mum, I no get another work, im always there for him, infact we prayed for this pregnancy together because it was taking too long to come.. he asks me about baby every time. ..cld there be another reason tht is different from getting attention?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
dharyor1234:
Please help a first timer oooo, i have been having something that looks like stomach aches since morning till now, although it will do me small and leave me alone...

please mamas in the house, is it normal?

Note: as at last scan done on Saturday, I'm 31weeks and 5days and it was stated that i have minor placenta previa.

Help Help Help
Sorry this is coming late pls head to the hospital if you haven't gone for proper checkup, God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas pls pray for me my water broke at 9:45pm US time I got to the hospital at 11:30pm with no contraction . I was induced with pitocin at 4am till 12noon still no regular contraction. They checked me and I was just finger tip dilated now they want to give me a pill cytotec to make me dilate. But I have been given antibiotics to prevent infection since my water has broken for long. @itssettled, realdentist, iyomomoreloaded, jazzyjazz and other mamas pls pray for me. Let my Good news come soon. My case is different
don't worry dear your lo will soon be in ur arms because he is God of perfection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
katchycouture:

Believe me when I say he has all my attention. ..I am a stay at home mum, I no get another work, im always there for him, infact we prayed for this pregnancy together because it was taking too long to come.. he asks me about baby every time. ..cld there be another reason tht is different from getting attention?

Do you still make all his meals?
Do you still play up and down with him?
Does he uses all his multivitamins as often?
Does he get to eat his daily ration of fruits like before?
Do you have your eagle eyes at alert when he shows signs of falling sick,I could tell my son would fall sick 3 weeks earlier before I got pregnant. When I did, I didnt want him climbing all over me, hence I couldnt detect fluctuating temps and etc.

I'm not saying you arent doing your motherly duties o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
I want to say a big thank you to all mothers here that all said amen to my prayer on my birthday, God bless u.

I pray for safe delivery for pregnant women here too, mother, father, babies alive with plenty money and good health. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Oh I prefer twerking...,ma'am Liftedhands I will be among d judges grin,it will make d thread fun ooh

Hahahahahahah.... what i sight that will be..... grin grin grin gathering my bucket of puffcorn and big coke and arranging myself in in the front row!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hahahahahahah.... what i sight that will be..... grin grin grin gathering my bucket of puffcorn and big coke and arranging myself in in the front row!

Shift, lemme siddon with you....
Oya pass the popcorn....
#SipsOgogoro

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sansa143:
I want oh!Will really appreciate it!
pm please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Cc. Li ftedhands
Chineke nna! shocked belleful mamas shaking their bumbum? What a sight grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Oh I prefer twerking...,ma'am Lifted I will be among d judges grin,it will make d thread fun ooh
Help us open the dance floor na wink grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
queensnow:
share it evenly let each of the mamas get something if it can go round or u do 1st come 1st serve grin....my thoughts tho
I've picked two people already, first that sent a pm and first that mentioned me here.

Thanks for the suggestion kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Liftedhands:
Reach out to anyone who is closer to you. If e reach one maama, e don reach all of us wey need am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
Reach out to anyone who is closer to you. If e reach one maama, e don reach all of us wey need am.
Thanks for understanding! I just wish I have enough to go round.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Even if na one person e reach may God bless you abundantly
Liftedhands:
Thanks for understanding! I just wish I have enough to go round.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.