Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,374 members, 7,839,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8208928 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry ma'am I have no idea
Ariegurl:
mama please I need una help o. am a FTM and we r 25weeks0 day today. Been having stomach pain abi abdominal pain since yesterday morning and baby kicks more frequently. I hope all is well? What can I do to relieve this pain? Thank uuu
zayn.ie, jazzyjazz, fedd.y27 and all other sabi mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reprobate: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

Your moniker looks very somehow, that's why she checked. Usually, we don't check monikers. You do know the meaning of reprobate, don't you?

grin grin grin
Own up joor. Your posts suggest that you do. Very well sefgrin

Why? I'm curious please.

sry, for derailing the thread, but hope this wud be my last piece on this issue.
1. no one reprimanded me, instead many choose not to answer me--------- so think it through, by choosing not to answer me, who are you doing the most harm to?, my dw, who as you pointed out may even be 1 of you!!!

2. dont you find it weird or strange that a moniker that registered and more than 95% of his posts is in the ashana biz? grin. am a very very old member grin grin grin of nairaland

3. did you bother to scroll tru my post and see any sexcapade i narated?....not 1 single secapade!!! grin

4. if you did actually scroll tru my post, i hope u also saw the help i gave the ttc lady who came 2 seek for help for her hubby on same ashawo thread?

5. the mature/bigger person to do would hv been to offer solution to what brought me to your thread, and then throw in some caution/reprimand...if necessary.

6. i hope you saw where i cautioned 1 member in that same thread abt interchanging orifices during the act cool cool

6. what did our Lord do to the woman caught in adultery??
and yes i know the meaning of my moniker, doesnt mean jack, that i go by that moniker wudnt stop me from waltzing tru the pearly gates when IT happens., so i shud choose 1 sweet moniker like sweethome, iyabisi, twinsdaddy etc b4 i ask questions on this thread?.
thank goodness, man no be God, if not dem for dey sieze oxygen from some peeps wey dem no like their face or behaviour or even moniker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommatriplets: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Reprobate post=54084727
ehhen, you are derailing the thread

sry, for derailing the thread, but hope this wud be my last piece on this issue.
1. no one reprimanded me, instead many choose not to answer me--------- so think it through, by choosing not to answer me, who are you doing the most harm to?, my dw, who as you pointed out may even be 1 of you!!!

2. dont you find it weird or strange that a moniker that registered and more than 95% of his posts is in the ashana biz? grin. am a very very old member grin grin grin of nairaland

3. did you bother to scroll tru my post and see any sexcapade i narated?....not 1 single secapade!!! grin

4. if you did actually scroll tru my post, i hope u also saw the help i gave the ttc lady who came 2 seek for help for her hubby on same ashawo thread?

5. the mature/bigger person to do would hv been to offer solution to what brought me to your thread, and then throw in some caution/reprimand...if necessary.

6. i hope you saw where i cautioned 1 member in that same thread abt interchanging orifices during the act cool cool

6. what did our Lord do to the woman caught in adultery??
and yes i know the meaning of my moniker, doesnt mean jack, that i go by that moniker wudnt stop me from waltzing tru the pearly gates when IT happens., so i shud choose 1 sweet moniker like sweethome, iyabisi, twinsdaddy etc b4 i ask questions on this thread?.
thank goodness, man no be God, if not dem for dey sieze oxygen from some peeps wey dem no like their face or behaviour or even moniker[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dominique please we need help!
Please, cos we don't discuss asewo biz here!!! Biko help us tidy abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
EDD via LMP March 27
EDD via scan @ 8weeks March 23
DOB: February 24@ 35weeks
Sex: FEMALE
Weight: 2.5kg
Name: Phoebe (Fibi) Nzubechukwu

Tighten your seat belts cos the road is gonna be bumpy. It's a long ride.
So for some who already knew, we lost our first seed (Rhema) April 21,2016 during birth due to carelessness from the medical practitioner.
Fast forward to 2months later, we conceived again but the road was tough as I had MS for 16weekz, couldn't drink water, stand for long or walk for long but in all, we made it through.
@ 20weeks we registered at a private hospital and a general hospital for second opinion in case there is any. But attended most of my ante natal at the private hospital as that was where we decided to have our baby. @29weeks, my gynecologist requested we took Rhogam, which I did with so much sadness as the drug was too expensive.
@34weeks, went for ante as usual but saw a different gynecologist as he was standing in for the main guy. He saw my history and said they won't allow me get to 37weeks to avoid a repitition as no one knows what happened to the first baby. This was to be done at 37weekz when the baby is considered full term by scientists ( I laugh)
We agreed to it as hubby already wanted that as well. So the next week, we began putting things in order to wait her arrival. @35wks1day, I asked my sister to forfeit school so we could go to the market together and get some baby clothes to add to the ones I already had. At the market, all I did was move around and seat to avoid stress as this pregnancy had never liked stress. We went home after 4hrs and my system changed, I managed to soak the clothes with warm water tried to sleep but sleep wasn't forthcoming so I had to wash the clothes to keep busy. All through that night I wasn't myself, hubby had to go look for para by 10pm and applied Ori and methylator to my waist. Then he mentioned I might be in labour considering the fact that my vagina had been wider and more fleshy. He also mentioned that my family don't experience labour pains. I rejected it as I wasn't sure baby could survive outside the womb.

Watch out for part 2

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Congrats to all the Feb momas on the arrival of ur los. Pls I have a question

My abuja momas, which day can one reg for ante @garki hospital?
I'm asking so I knw wen to go there pls
@jazzyjazz and other sabi mamas abeg chuk mouth for my matter o.
2ndly I only did a home PT, will they need a blood or urine test from me?

Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
I was able to manage to sleep, I even put up the issue here and realdentist asked if I had done something strenuous. Wednesday I was a strong again. Then came Thursday morning, I began having mild painless menstrual like pain. Complained to hubby and he insisted we visited the hospital of which reluctantly did after much persuasion. We got there and the Dr said it's normal to experience such at my stage as some do have it weeks bf delivery, that am not yet due. He used the Doppler on me and said baby was fine that we should go back.
We did but hubby had doubts and conviction that I was in the early stage of labour. He dropped we at home and promised to call to know how I was feeling and if anything, I should call him. I went to sleep but couldn't get the much needed sleep. My church sisters came for our usual sisters prayer. I told them I wasn't strong and they said it maybe baby coming, I rejected it as usual. They laughed at me and that was it. Since I didn't get better, they advised I called hubby of which I did and he came home within 20mins and asked me to prepare to visit the General hospital. Of ehxiyo reluctantly did as usual.
We got to the hospital and told the Matron that am not feeling too well, they looked at my card and noticed I had not been attending ante natal except once. Omo, those people are terrorists, they began shouting at me, that I didn't learn form my first experience that I want to kill this baby. Nothing they didn't say to us. After all the shoutings and tantrums, one of the nurses asked me to come in to be examined, I told her I wasn't due yet, she said it doesn't matter, that if she checks and my body isn't ready she will send me back, but that she has to check me. So I pleaded with her to be gentle, of which she did with olive oil. She did VE and exclaimed " Madam, u are already in labour na" I said it was a lie, she said it's no joke that I was already 3cm gone. She brought out her fingers and period like blood was there. I began to cry, she had to shut me up, and told me my baby will survive as she will be fine. Her heartbeat was checked and all was fine, she asked if I had seen any sign of labour, I relied the negative. Then they asked us to go home get our baby things ready. We confessed we hadn't bought them, another round of abuse started. We had to start apologising.

Watch out for part 3

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm just seeing this

General hospitals register when you're 12weeks and yes they will require a test to confirm pregnancy

I don't know if it's blood or urine that they will need though

peggygee:
Congrats to all the Feb momas on the arrival of ur los. Pls I have a question

My abuja momas, which day can one reg for ante @garki hospital?
I'm asking so I knw wen to go there pls
@jazzyjazz and other sabi mamas abeg chuk mouth for my matter o.
2ndly I only did a home PT, will they need a blood or urine test from me?

Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yesitsme

I am keenly waiting for the concluding part.

I am team general hospital as far as this Nigeria is concerned.

The private hospital folks should have simply done what that matron did.

VE!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dnt understand this washing of clothes Do they wash new baby clothes before use undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
We got home and hubby left cos he had to go get appointment letter for a new job he got. Hoping he would get home and we head to the hospital. Thank God for my lil sis, she helped wash the baby bag, started cleaning the house, washed my wrapper and gown and I began feeling much better but now with headache, I started Drinking water. My neighbor came to stay with me but I chatted normally and never mentioned what was happening to her till she left after hubby got back. We started thinking of where to buy the baby things, I almost asked hubby to forget it as labour wasn't forthcoming.
Remembering my last pregnancy started in the middle of the night, I pushed for us to go look for the things. We called the lady who sells baby things frm hospitals to hospitals luckily for us, she asked us to come.
We went to her place around 8pm and got back by 10pm still feeling OK, no contractions but I saw a lil mucus plug fall out while urinating. We got home and immediately began to arrange all my stuffs, finished around 11pm before going to bed. God being merciful hubby was on leave the NXT day as he had a church training to attend at Asaba, so he cancelled the trip.
In the morning, all was well, hubby and I had small sex but by 5am, I started feeling painless menstrual like pain, went to urinate and saw more mucus plug. Then I immediately called hubby's attention to it and told him we needed to head to the hospital. I went to take my bath and while doing that, a large chunk of my mucus plug fell off with extreme wetness. I knew baby was actually on her way.

Expect part 4 BS no easy ooo

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
continue later tomorrow abeg..lemme catch some sleep bf my madam wakes up

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Chie and I am just waiting and waiting

Yesitsme:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Yes ma. Everything! Wash all of it including bibs, socks. Everything that baby will wear and use
olamitie:
Dnt understand this washing of clothes Do they wash new baby clothes before use undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
Abeg na, morning don reach o... Hwz Phoebe? plz come back complete dix bs biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Congratulations to all d new moms, may God keep n bless ur LOs. Remaining Feb mamas, we go hear beta o, it shall end in praise for everyone. Itissettled3 we shall celebrate with u soon by God's grace. The wait wl be worth it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Amen my dear. Thank you. How body??

UmmTwins2:
Congratulations to all d new moms, may God keep n bless ur LOs. Remaining Feb mamas, we go hear beta o, it shall end in praise for everyone. Itissettled3 we shall celebrate with u soon by God's grace. The wait wl be worth it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth.May God keep all the los,give mothers good health and provide for we parents .@ Realdentist,I dey vex with you big time,was waiting for you to give me birth mate(on Feb 28),why did you give birth earlier?lol. So Cappo,make u no hurry to birth ur lo,tomorrow is still Feb o,so pls am waiting for birth mate.Thanks in adv

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Its prayer Monday ooo,mamas let's d prayer keep rolling in

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Yesitsme,this your BS dey sweet my belle. come and complete biko.
Wonderful morning to you mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Goodday mommas,hope we are all good? Prayer for Team July. Thank you God for favouring and blessing us with our pregnancies,for these we say Thank you. Dear God,because you alone are the Most Beneficient,Most Merciful and you asked us to call upon you by any of your beautiful names. We have come today to seek for your continued mercy upon us till and after delivery. Because nothing can happen to us,our DHs and LOs without your divine decree/Knowledge,we ask that all things shall work for our good henceforth. From you comes divine providence,and you have put forth all our provisions and blessings as you created us. We ask that these provisions and blessings begin to locate us before the arrival of our LOs. Dear Lord,we ask that there shall be no loss,lack or want of any kind. Ya Allah, we ask that you bless us and our DHs with all that we NEED to nurture our LOs. We ask that other things in the recesses of our hearts that we have not requested for, you alone know these because you are the All seeing,All Knowing,All hearing God, we ask that you grant these too. Ameen. Thank you God for hearing our prayers. #TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY. #TEAMJULYFORNOLOSS

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:
That's exactly how my son is o
The expensive cot where we buy just de our room like furniture
Hian I can imagine my baby forming I don't want to sleep inside cot after all the money I wasted on it. I'd leave her in there while we practice the 'cry until you put yourself to sleep' method grin. I set up the play pen yesterday just out of curiosity and cuz I can't stop touching the baby things. I'd dismantle it tonight and set it up again in 5-6 weeks. Gosh these weeks are crawling

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
morning wonderful mamas abeg i wan ask how can one treat hemorroids. sabi mamas pls chuk mouth oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lmao. I for nor gree. Thankfully my LO loves sleep. Even more than food sef. So anywhere wey he knock he doesn't mind - cot oh, rocker oh, hand oh, my boy is sleeping away, money no waste.

Giddyperson:

Hian I can imagine my baby forming I don't want to sleep inside cot after all the money I wasted on it. I'd leave her in there while we practice the 'cry until you put yourself to sleep' method grin. I set up the play pen yesterday just out of curiosity and cuz I can't stop touching the baby things. I'd dismantle it tonight and set it up again in 5-6 weeks. Gosh these weeks are crawling

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol
Me sef I arranged and rearranged before baby came. The excitement was too much
Giddyperson:

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahahaha! cheesy If you dismantle it, You will still set it up b4 5weeks again then again. I can't count how many times I have scattered the baby things and re-arrange it. I keep telling hubby I won't arrange again. For where! grin Then the upper week I don start again. The weeks are just crawling undecided it has been February since
Giddyperson:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
You're own better
My son will sleep very well in his rocker and in my arms but the moment you drop him on the bed, his eyes will be shining like crayfish own cheesy
hunniesuzie:
Lmao. I for nor gree. Thankfully my LO loves sleep. Even more than food sef. So anywhere wey he knock he doesn't mind - cot oh, rocker oh, hand oh, my boy is sleeping away, money no waste.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Naomi14:
Hahahaha! cheesy If you dismantle it, You will still set it up b4 5weeks again then again. I can't count how many times I have scattered the baby things and re-arrange it. I keep telling hubby I won't arrange again. For where! grin Then the upper week I don start again. The weeks are just crawling undecided it has been February since
Lol I'd still dismantle it tho, it cannot come and be gathering dust before my baby launches it grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Giddyperson, Naomi14 and jazzyjazz the architects.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
bolaalimat:
morning wonderful mamas abeg i wan ask how can one treat hemorroids. sabi mamas pls chuk mouth oo
For mine,my doctor gave me drug to insert but all those things doesn't really work. Just drink plenty of water to make your stool soft.
Note: it doesn't affect you during delivery and after delivery it will probably be gone as mine is gone now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I'd still dismantle it tho, it cannot come and be gathering dust before my baby launches it grin

@Giddyperson,ur diary is kiss wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rhemy2013:

@Giddyperson,ur diary is kiss wink
lol thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.