Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196827 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Trendytessy:

Thanks dear. I'm 16weeks now but I did d scan at 14 weeks. I pray it moves
There is still high hope that it will change.
Dazzle86:

Cappoo #teamaugust is doing great. You should try and turn in early. 8 hours of sleep will do wonders for you.

These days if I eat very little I feel so full and then my tummy swells and gets so tight, anyone experiencing this.

Having my scan on Wednesday, I am a bit scared because I feel my bump has not increased. Will also see my doctor this evening.

Dear, dont be scared, there is nothing to worry about. Wednesday is already here. God is in control.

For the tightening, i think i experience it too that's why i eat little food but takes fruit and nut juice very well. Its a matter of time... We are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
My birth story will be in parts bear with me:

THE BEGINNING OF A MIRACLE.

Not to bore you with plenty details cos I have shared this over and over. I ttced for many years. I was a member of the ttc and ivf thread.

I did 8 cycles of Clomid, 3HSGs, 2 cycles of injectibles, 2 IUIs and 2 IVFs.

The Lord Looked down in his mercies and decided to bless us when we least expected.

Few weeks into The pregnancy I spotted bright red blood. I was scared. I was on progesterone Injection weekly and baby aspirin. I was asked to go on bed rest which i did and spotting stopped.

One day I had full bleeding. Ha, my father and Lord. I panicked. I got my anointing oil and drank plus anointed my belly. I felt as if that wasn't working fast (LOL), I got my mantle and prayed. That no do me oh. I called a friend crying and she said i should take raw akamu. If you know me, you would know that I have a very sweet tooth but I forgot that part oh. I mixed raw akamu and drank plenty. I got my progesterone Injection and injected myself.

Within 20 mins I had done 5 things at once and I just got a reawakening in the spirit. I became strong and started speaking God's words. I told him i am carrying a child and not blood. Blood do ur work and child keep growing.

I laid down and rested. The bleeding stopped. I went for a scan few days later and all was well. PRAISE GOD!

I registered for antenatal at 14weeks and also my Dr said I should stop the injections. I refused. I asked him shey no side effects? He said yes but that the placenta has started producing progesterone so I didn't need extra. I said Dr. allow placenta do its work and also allow me do my own work.

The man laughed and left me.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
PART 2
THE MIRACLE GROWS

At 26 weeks I left the country for better "health care"(na so we dey take deceive ourselves).

I registered and at my first appointment, I was told
"Excuse me lady, you are more than 26weeks pregnant. Your previous records is wrong".

I looked at the woman well. I asked her To repeat. She said "Yes mam, u were pregnant before the IVF"
My eyes turned.
I was confused.
I spoke to my Drs in Naija and they didn't agree with that but advised me to obey.
I trust my Drs and know they did their work..
I called my husband to book his flight earlier than we planned. I came to the thread and changed edd dates.

At 30 weeks, I was asked.to do blood sugar test. I did, 5am next day the Dr called asking me To rush down to the hospital and that I have gestational diabetes and would be placed on insulin immediately.

I was like hian! Did my village people enter plane and reach here before me? I took my anointing oil and drank. I just said Lord please reduce this sugar. A repeat test was done and sugar level dropped. Gestational diabetes disappeared.

The remaining period of the pregnancy was very good. I was very very strong and agile.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
PART 3
THE MIRACLE IS HERE

I stopped all medications at 35weeks.

At 36 weeks I went for a scan and baby measured 3.7kg. Haaaaaa. What is all this. 3.7kg, baby recession no affect ur weight? I also had severe contractions, I went to the hospital hoping they will help my ministry and birth the child but they refused and instead gave me medications to stop the contractions.

37-40 weeks, Baby was chilling. No sign.
I ate pineapple till my lips and tongue were bruised.
I ate dates till I finished all I brought.
I drank zobo.
I climbed stairs.
I walked every day.
I went window shopping in malls and trekked well.
I ate pepper that can make someone purge.
I had very uncomfortable kpekus and still nothing happened.

Drs said they won t induce me till after 41-42weeks. Everyday I will tell my husband, this is the day. The day will look at me and say, it is not me oh.

40 weeks 5days, I felt a trickle of water. I carried my bags to the hospital. My husband didn't go with me cos we had gone like 3 times only to be turned back. My guy was tired For his wife.

The Drs admitted me saying my water broke and they need to monitor me. I was there oh, contractions started becoming regular at every 3mins yet I wasn't dialating. They started inducing me, after 4 hrs I was 1cm dialated. 8hrs I was 1.5 cm. 12 hrs I was 1.5cm.

Baby heartbeat started fluctuating, they stopped the pitocin and put me on oxygen. I was hungry and tired. They just kept giving me ice cube to chew. At a point I said e be like say na this ice cube make this pikin Pam inside belle.

24 hrs later, baby's heart beat took a mighty dip. Drs rushed into my room and told me to get ready for a c-section. If I could slap them eh.

I cried and we prayed. I was dressed and taken in. 10 mins later baby was out. Drs kept shouting, this is a bigggg baby.

I kept asking my husband, did he cry? Did he cry? He Said Yes he is crying. I kept saying Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. They showed him to me and it was indescribable.

It ended in praise!!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
PART 4
RECOVERY.

No way to sugar coat it, CS dey pain. The next day my stomach felt like all was rearranged. I was asked to try and urinate. Ha! See me learning how to pee again. I couldn't pee. The nurses put on the tap and said it will help me. No way! I was frustrated. When i finally peed, i didn't even know the pee end and beginning. It was a painful something.

Then my feet and leg started swelling. I didn't have swollen foot during pregnancy so I was shocked. My feet grew 5times it's size. The swelling is still there but Drs said it will reduce.

Then my stomach. I had this feeling like someone was using a thousand needles to prick me from inside. I would be shouting, I will not die. No one will raise my child for me.

Mothers are trying. Or is it bobby feeding? That shit hurts. No one warned me. I will be crying and feeding. Nna, mothers are supreme.
I can't keep up with exclusive. My baby sucks like he is doing eating competition.

In all of these, I remain forever grateful to God. People who called me barren have joined in congratulating me.
People who said I used abortion to spoil my womb joined in sharing my testimony on Facebook.
That is how God prepared a table before me in the presence of my mockers.

Dear hubby's friend on this thread that keeps updating him on my post and telling him to warn me to stop talking, oya i don give you another work. Carry go. I love you too.

Thanks mothers. GOD IS FAITHFUL.

I pray for all my GTC sisters, God is not a partial God. He will visit you and grant you all the children you so desire in Jesus name.

Sorry for the long talk abeg.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Waowww,what an inspiring birth story. Indeed it is settled,all thanks to God for it ended in praise.You are a testimony,enjoy motherhood!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Present cappo. Me I still dey bend down well do stuffs at home o even though hubby comes to carry me up screaming "this woman will not kill me grin grin grin grin". The General hospital refused to give me my second TTT since I took the first one when I was 8weeks at the private clinic and did not take the second one after 4weeks like I should so they gave me another first TTT so second TTT and malaria dose is scheduled for 21st of March. I and hubby would be going for our anomaly scan this weekend so we would use the opportunity to check for sex. Meanwhile, I have added 12kg since I got pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked. I just hope I am able to lose the weight fast after delivery. Passed by Cakes and Cream in Vi this afternoon so I went in to get a slice of dessert cake only for me to come out with a 9inch cake that cost 7k. I have been looking at myself like "see what you are doing to yourself grin grin grin grin;" but YOLO mehnnn.

phlakkeys:
Wow God be praised. So far, so good. To God be the glory.
Since we are already in March and we are delivering in July, then we have 3 months to go.
Truly only God has brought us this far and He is more than able to carry us through.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR March, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team X?, EDD 29/7
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team X?, EDD 19/7
3. nneejima -------------------- Team X?, EDD 9/7
4. Bbglory ---------------------- Team X?, EDD 14/7
5. chocome ------------------- Team X? EDD 17/7
6. lululuv ----------------------- Team X? EDD 9/7
7. phlakkeys ----------------- Team XX, EDD 7/7
8. nana228 ------------------- Team X? EDD 20/7
9. Niyyah ---------------------- Team X? EDD 15/7
10. missmalachi ------------ Team X? EDD 1/7
11. mojeco --------------------- Team X? EDD 5/7
12. Enkaylala2 ---------------- Team X? EDD 30/7
13. niphmmy ------------------- Team X? EDD 29/7
14. suremum ------------------ Team X? EDD 30/7
15. forzarush ------------------ Team X? EDD 7/7
16. Burntcoal ------------------ Team X? EDD 29/7
17. lotannad ------------------- Team X? EDD 30/7
18. olu21ola ------------------- Team X? EDD 18/7
19. bukunfunmi ------------- Team XX, EDD 3/7
20. divie ------------------------- Team X? EDD 20/7

Hi July mamas! How is the ministry going? Am sure many of us are enjoying this trimester. By April roll call, many of us would have entered our 3rd trimester so let's make good use of this time to do most, if not all of our shopping. I pray God will make provision financially and will continue to make the journey easy for us.

How is our ANC classes? I hope we are enjoying meeting with other preggy mamas there. By now, many of us, if not all most have taken our 2nd TT. It's important we create a reminder for the 3rd TT (6 months after 2nd TT) because most of us will be busy with vigilante stuff by then and its possible we will not remember. I pray God will continue to strengthen us and help us all to carry to term with easy delivery.

How are we copying with our showing bumps? How do we feel about our super active lo's jumping up and down, building castle in our womb? By now, it will be difficult to bend down to do some of our daily routines, many friends and family will want to feel our bump and many of us are already enjoying the grace that comes with showing bumps. I pray all our efforts over our lo's won't be in vain. We shall reap the good fruit of our labour over them.

It's high time we dropped our baby gender so that we can update our team. Please, let's start to supply our baby gender, Team XX for BBG & XY for BBB. Let's all come out and talk so we can know how we are feeling. Remember, we are free to rant at any point on any matter disturbing us.

In all we do, we should not neglect the place of prayer.

As for us #TeamJuly:-
This pregnancy will not lead to our death IJN.
We shall not bear our child(ren) dead IJN.
Our delivery day shall be a day of rejoicing and congratulations IJN.
The child(ren) in us will not be a source of sorrow to us IJN .
Every organ (spirit, soul and body) in our child(ren) will develop normally IJN.
Our blood and water shall be adequate for delivery and there shall be no loss IJN.
God will grant us the strength we need to carry to term and deliver safely without stress IJN.
So shall it be for us in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wow!!! Congrats @itissettled3 I am very very happy for you. God showed up for you and your family. God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
@itissettled3 what is this onions you are peeling around me. I am crying buckets here. A big congrats. I remember going to read the TTC thread even before I got married and I loved how you ginger the mothers. I remember when you were trying to get them together for the RCCG programme for barren women and I think it was after that program you found out you were pregnant (please correct me if i am wrong). I remember laughing hysterically when I read your pregnancy announcement. I did not know you but it felt like I did. Haa!! Look at God shutting up the mouth of the enemies. Wont he do it? Again I say wont he do it?? Surely he will!!!

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Itissettled3 all I can say is wow! To God alone be all the glory, I rejoice with you sister your womb will carry another child when you want it to in Jesus name Amen. kiss

And to the "friend" oya assignment don ready tongue

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Present cappo. Me I still dey bend down well do stuffs at home o even though hubby comes to carry me up screaming "this woman will not kill me grin grin grin grin". The General hospital refused to give me my second TTT since I took the first one when I was 8weeks at the private clinic and did not take the second one after 4weeks like I should so they gave me another first TTT so second TTT and malaria dose is scheduled for 21st of March. I and hubby would be going for our anomaly scan this weekend so we would use the opportunity to check for sex. Meanwhile, I have added 12kg since I got pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked. I just hope I am able to lose the weight fast after delivery. Passed by Cakes and Cream in Vi this afternoon so I went in to get a slice of dessert cake only for me to come out with a 9inch cake that cost 7k. I have been looking at myself like "see what you are doing to yourself grin grin grin grin;" but YOLO mehnnn.

hahaha, this gives me hope, me every weekend when I can I drag hubby to Hans and Rene at the mall and order the big cup of Zobo flavoured icecream, three scoops. They would be asking me 'are you sure you don't want to try any other flavours'. They even offered to mix it with 'agbalumo' flavour yesterday and while I was briefly tempted, I was like 'nah, all zobo'. I was weighing 63kg before first trimester and its morning sickness, weighed about 55 after morning sickness, and now I weigh 75kg and still have 5 weeks to go cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
RipVanWink:
hello wonderful mothers.
pls who knows where one can buy progsterone pressaries or cytogest in lagos, VI/LEKKI/IKEJA axis preferably.

Bought at Boluke Pharmacy. They have outlet as Agege, Ikeja. You can check Medplus or HealthPlus too though expensive but Medplus in Maryland mall is cheaper

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
Please someone should help me with the supernatural birth book. faithola44@yahoo.com

Sent..pls confirm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
How is the pushing ministry?
Dont know what to do, my baby refused to suck shs used to feeding from syringe,i don try tire but she no gree,she go just comot mouth.
2ndly how does one cope with a dirty MIL angry cos if someone talks they will d DIL is rude, she will pack baby clothes on the bare hospital floor before washing, she doesnt bother to wash her hand after using rag or handling dustbin and still use the hand to carry baby and play with her hand, omo im seriously boiling angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Itssettled3 your bs got me wowing. What HE says he'll do, that's what he has done. Congrats once again, may your LO be a source of happiness and blessings to you and your family.

Oya monitoring spirit, food don done

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Trendytessy:

Thanks dear. I'm 16weeks now but I did d scan at 14 weeks. I pray it moves

As your uterus grows the location of the placenta is likely to move. you may be required to have a scan at about 34 weeks to check the position. If it is still low by then you will be scheduled to have a CS.

Mine decided to form right across the cervix (unceremoniously announcing itself with heavy bleeding at 15 weeks although with no pain) and it was still a bit low at my 20 week scan but by 34 weeks it showed it has moved.

Try and relax. There is nothing much you can do. As long as baby is fine that should be your prayer for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
feddy27:

Welcome on board !

You shall carry to term and bring forth your baby with rejoicing
Thank you and Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
realtalk19:

you are most welcome bae.enjoy d bumpy ride#irepmay#bumpyswaggonpoint#
Lol. Tnx sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
cappo phlakkeys,tnx 4 d mention.hi all@team july! i need help o.serious one at that.am on my second missionary journey and my tummy is as big as if am already in my 6th mth coz am expecting TWINS.pls i need all d help i can get from mamas who had given birth to twins.

it is well with us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Itssettled3,
Mommy baby I bless God for you and your family. Whatever He says He will do, that He will do. It might tarry but it MUST surely come to pass. Enjoy your gift o jare. Nothing does you kiss kiss

I'm almost pitying the "friend" ehhhh, by the time mamas here deal with you finish. Chei cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Your name is on the list of team May. Pls check again
eriifemi:
i cnt find my name on the list.... my edd is 14th of may sex xx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Welicome teamie! grin May God be praised! I will modify my last roll call and add up your name. Pls reply with baby's gender if you've checked. May God see us through
Licious07:
Hello all! I have been a silent member of the group for a while. I have read birth stories,laughed,thanked God and liked some post. Now I think it's time to join in actively. Lol...I hail all team May as I am one of u. I am due May 29th after TTC for 3 years,failed ivf and some pillow tear soaking nights!! Pls accept a sister into the group. Thank you all!!
#teammay
#teamsmoothdelivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
eriifemi:
cool my Edd mate kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Present o, my able Capps. Hope you good too. Amen to all ur prayers. May this journey end in praise for everyone here by God's grace, amen. My EDD mate @ nana224, I salute u. @itissettled3, I glorify God for His wonderful works in ur life,.....His praise shall never depart from ur life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
A beg make una help me o,

Been suffering from swollen feet since last week Monday. I went to the hospital , BP is normal and no trace of protein in urine, what could be the cause? Am just 20 weeks gone for crying out loud and the swelling is just too much....I can't even wear slippers peacefully again.

A beg sabi mamas, make una help me with useful tips. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Beehandz:

Sent..pls confirm
Received!! Thanks, God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dazzle86:

These days if I eat very little I feel so full and then my tummy swells and gets so tight, anyone experiencing this.

thank God i am not the only one with this feeling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
eriifemi:
14th of may don plenty ooo no be only me waka come sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
divie:
A beg make una help me o,

Been suffering from swollen feet since last week Monday. I went to the hospital , BP is normal and no trace of protein in urine, what could be the cause? Am just 20 weeks gone for crying out loud and the swelling is just too much....I can't even wear slippers peacefully again.

A beg sabi mamas, make una help me with useful tips. Thank you.
Welcome to my world, since your bp is ok and no protein in urine, it's just excess water and doesn't affect your health, all u can do is elevate it often or try to walk around. I notice mine hardly swells much on weekends or after work, just during work hours when I sit down a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
@ittsettled congrats to my honorable cappo.
This GOD IS TOO GOOD oh. The sucking for boys is not easy oh. DH is still insisting on 6months exclusive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
I want to drink coconut water angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
olamitie:
How is the pushing ministry?
Dont know what to do, my baby refused to suck shs used to feeding from syringe,i don try tire but she no gree,she go just comot mouth.
2ndly how does one cope with a dirty MIL angry cos if someone talks they will d DIL is rude, she will pack baby clothes on the bare hospital floor before washing, she doesnt bother to wash her hand after using rag or handling dustbin and still use the hand to carry baby and play with her hand, omo im seriously boiling angry angry
if u talk now she go say na xo she train ur dh grin just correct her stylishly like when she does it u will be like ahhh grandma u forgot to wash ur hand after cleaning ahh grandma dey ve not clean d clinic floor today wont it stain ur baby cloth with a smile u get the gist?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.