Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8248477 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
AyamConfidence:
sorry to disturb ooo but I want to learn

Please what is the glucose and safety pin for

Glucose mayb given to d baby after birth if breast milk is not flowing i guess,as for d safety pin i dnt no ooh..d mother can also take glucose to gain strength..buh nah dem no sah..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
folamee:
bump at 37+4days team april
Awww, this is sooo cute. See as e dey shine. Baby folamee, time don dey reach for you to evacuate oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
LadyMayor:

Thanks much. I will send you a pm once I can figure it out. God bless you

Hello....saw ur pm. N responded
Wil send d list t u via email

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
beyedew:

Wow, ready to pop any moment. You are very beautiful kiss.

awww you are making me cry, me wey be blacky for face no neck and Tommy Na yellow fowl. well thanks, how is your son..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
lululuv:
I thought I was the only one with big bump. Just ate noodles...
Us at 25weeks
#teamjuly
I see 3 eyes cheesy. Cute bump you have.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Where re u lemme show u,u re my paddy nah grin
Show me too ooo, I didn't get to see your bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Glucose mayb given to d baby after birth if breast milk is not flowing i guess,as for d safety pin i dnt no ooh..d mother can also take glucose to gain strength..buh nah dem no sah..
okay ma...thanks for the information

Maybe the safety pin is for holding the oversize clothes of the baby till it starts to fit grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
prettmum:

awww you are making me cry, me wey be blacky for face no neck and Tommy Na yellow fowl. well thanks, how is your son..
He is fine ma, I'm waiting for BritneyStacy to announce her successful olx transaction make I do mine cheesy.

Don't worry ok, your colour will come back.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Maybe the safety pin is for holding the oversize clothes of the baby till it starts to fit grin
or it could be for those using Napkins

beyedew:

I see 3 eyes cheesy. Cute bump you have.

Aww thanks...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
AyamConfidence:

cheesy cheesy.
Silly cheesy cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:
came to greet my able captain @Giddyperson,March gradually winding up.
God's grace on all preggy mamas.
Gradually is the keyword there, it's killing me. I should write a book and call it 'Waiting for April' cheesy. How ve u been.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
beyedew:

kiss kiss. You look cute. Happy bumping.

Mommy Zaynie, welcome ma.

Giddyperson, hope you are good.

Cappo @Pweetiebabe, how are you ma?
Yeah I am, thanks. Are u still bed resting?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
lululuv:

or it could be for those using Napkins

ion think so...napkins are tied to the baby na...my best guess is my previous post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
beyedew:

cheesy cheesy.
Silly cheesy cheesy.
that's the only thing I could think of na...isn't it practical?? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sansa143:
Criously,i missed!I 4 like c Rhemy2013 own as she no gree me hear word lst time I uploaded mine!
Oya,i am here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eyin aye o!
Eyin aye o!
Mothers of the world!
The boot that has been hung, let it unhang o!!!!!
#TurningRound&ShakingMyBombom cheesy

Babythug, we are expecting the birth announcement cool grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beyedew, how far?
Is bed rest over ni?

Giddyperson, waiting for April bah? Just pray that the captain jinx shuu nor catch you tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
All my teamies are showing bumps today, Zaynie what did you put in the water biko? Welcome back to the thread. I can already guess what the captain jinx is, and I forbid it to catch me.

Was nice seeing all the bumps, nicoleswizzi hope you've sewn special maternity kit for your pop cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beautiful assorted grin bumps everywhere. Mamas you rock!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
All my teamies are showing bumps today, Zaynie what did you put in the water biko? Welcome back to the thread. I can already guess what the captain jinx is, and I forbid it to catch me.

Was nice seeing all the bumps, nicoleswizzi hope you've sewn special maternity kit for your pop cheesy

Just some Zaynie-Sunshine.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
beyedew:

kiss kiss. You look cute. Happy bumping.

Mommy Zaynie, welcome ma.

Giddyperson, hope you are good.

Cappo @Pweetiebabe, how are you ma?
Thank you mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rhemy2013:
It's bump Tuesday,i manage to snap dis in my hostel room now.this is us at 34weeks nd 4days..no mind my small bump ooh grin
Cc Cappo Naomi14

Cc beyedew, sansa143..I jst upload it again ooh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
folamee:
bump at 37+4days team april
Wow, baby will be out soon. Fine about to pop bump with swag.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok ooo, I don't have a bump to show yet, so I dug into my old pictures and got this one. This was the only picture I agreed to take during the end, I fine die cheesy cheesy.
37weeks and 4days. The occupant of that bump is here now giving me hell cry cry.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

Cute bump kiss
But person no go fit line up for your front o.....e go just dey shook person cheesy
Lmao cheesy, mama zaynie tho, very funny

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:
Bey.edew, how far?
Is bed rest over ni?

Giddy.person, waiting for April bah? Just pray that the captain jinx shuu nor catch you tongue
Mammy no oooo, this one I'm doing isnor bed rest ooo. Bee isnor allowing me true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Cc beyede.w, san.sa143..I jst upload it again ooh
Wow!!! Beautiful.
Sansa143, come and see the bump, don't say that I didn't call you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
peggygee:
Mummy zaynie yaff catch us....but I didn't mean to peep sha.

Here we are oooo....@16wksplus....thank God for his grace so far...anticipating Lo's kicks....
#Teamseptember for sharp sharp delivery with no loss.

OMG! !! Ur bump is big ooo....see me here thinking I'm carrying twin because of my big belle... but urs is bigger...weldone mama #teamseptember # weshallnotcastouryoung#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na so! E can sweet person
opejulie10:

as in ehnn 'n.. the bump just dey grow ooo

iyaff tire me ooo.... but I get special favors when I go out and it is kinda cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
AyamConfidence:
sorry to disturb ooo but I want to learn

Please what is the glucose and safety pin for

Safety pin for the napkins should you decide to use one and glucose for the baby just in case you don't lactate immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ma'am pls What's the captain jinx? NL Bad Network no allow me view some pages. Can't see bump pics again. cry
zaynie:
Beyedew, how far?
Is bed rest over ni?

Giddyperson, waiting for April bah? Just pray that the captain jinx shuu nor catch you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naomi14:
Ma'am pls What's the captain jinx? NL Bad Network no allow me view some pages. Can't see bump pics again. cry
I don get partner n dem go talk say na only me waka come!I can view some pages too,vry annoying!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.