Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8271464 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
Yea baby,i don get like 4 candidates here!
Lol
Sansa143:
U alrdy saw it coming,wit d contractions!I neva xpected to find my self in d hospital,tnk God it didn't lst long,got a small tear though!He is weighing 2.7!All dis sonographers wey fit lie up n dwn
The girl that cried wolf, you forgot to add that the small tear didn't need stitching cheesy. better be taking note of your congrats now cuz they won't repeat it when baby Jay really comes

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol
The girl that cried wolf, you forgot to add that the small tear didn't need stitching cheesy. better be taking note of your congrats now cuz they won't repeat it when baby Jay really comes
Stitching story na 4 BS una go hear dat one now!Congrats will still come,atleast pics go dey by den tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
CheeryChy:
Hello Beautiful mamas in the house. Longest time. Congrats to all that have offloaded and more grace to the waddling mamas. Just popped in to say Hi. Still waiting on God to join you again. Shout out to Blessedmum, Liftedhands, mignone, sugah, zaynie, mitchyy and other mamas. Kisses to all the amazing babies here.
It is well dear. You shall testify soon. But if I may ask, what have you been doing afterwards? You can join the TTC group to get tips and answers to questions

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
opejulie10:

haaaa it's unfair ooo
I never chop Na, the first thing I got was April fool
Chai!
No be only u oohhh...na bed I dey oo take chop this April fool.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
firstpregnancy:
Good morning o
Abeg is there anyone here who wants to sell or give out a baby carrier . I am willing to buy one pls . I have been looking all around but can't get a good one. kindly help plsssssss

Are you in Lagos? I have a barely used one for sale wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Abeg ooo mamas I want to ask sumfin...I will upload a pix and take it down in d next 30minutes...sumfin fell off my bumbum today was contemplating if its my mucus plug..bcs it dosnt have a ting of blood...plz mamas who av birthed dreblo and experienced mamas...is this a mucus plug.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Abeg ooo mamas I want to ask sumfin...I will upload a pix and take it down in d next 30minutes...sumfin fell off my bumbum today was contemplating if its my mucus plug..bcs it dosnt have a ting of blood...plz mamas who av birthed dreblo and experienced mamas...is this a mucus plug.
You just made me google mucus plug and it looks like it o, google mucus plug and click images. You are my April 13 twin o, don't leave me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2017
katchycouture:

You are most welcome.. I'm registering u right away...

Thank you cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
That is wat mucus plug looks like, it does not necessarily have to be accompanied with blood

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

You just made me google mucus plug and it looks like it o, google mucus plug and click images. You are my April 13 twin o, don't leave me o
Hahahahahaha....
Capo u sound just like my father in-law that wants me to give birth April 13 holy Thursday...holy week Exactly d day he lost his wife..my mum inlaw .... Reincarnation things...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Onaswu:

That is wat mucus plug looks like, it does not necessarily have to be accompanied with blood
really hmmmm I av been dreaming that I was in labour and dey kept saying dey were gana Induce me....hmmm God abeg o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
Imagine wetin man pikin go chop dis mrn undecided undecided undecided
Madame that is healthy food, enjoy it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Hahahahahaha....
Capo u sound just like my father in-law that wants me to give birth April 13 holy Thursday...holy week Exactly d day he lost his wife..my mum inlaw .... Reincarnation things...
Lmao, that would definitely creep me out. Hellll to the no, no more April 13 for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

No be only u oohhh...na bed I dey oo take chop this April fool.

lols...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
That's it. You may still see the bloody one. Me I saw both and still had to be induced undecided get ready sha, bags packed and all

nicoleswizzi:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2017
See babe. Eat what you like oh. It's not what you eat that determines your baby size, it's genetics. The matron in my hospital said she drank 1 coke everyday for all her pregnancies and her biggest baby was 2.8

I didn't really eat when I was pregnant cos my appetite wasn't good throughout yet my baby was 4.3

Enjoy yourself, take the fruits and veggies cos they are good for you but please, eat proper food too. God will give you the grace to birth with ease, no matter the baby's weight

Sansa143:
Imagine wetin man pikin go chop dis mrn undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dazzle86:

Madame that is healthy food, enjoy it.
I am actually njoying it but I add 1 serving spoon of rice to it but it was mre of d veg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amen,tnks love!The doc was asking me on wed if we had history of big babies in d family,tld him yes!So I guess dats why Jay is big!
hunniesuzie:
See babe. Eat what you like oh. It's not what you eat that determines your baby size, it's genetics. The matron in my hospital said she drank 1 coke everyday for all her pregnancies and her biggest baby was 2.8

I didn't really eat when I was pregnant cos my appetite wasn't good throughout yet my baby was 4.3

Enjoy yourself, take the fruits and veggies cos they are good for you but please, eat proper food too. God will give you the grace to birth with ease, no matter the baby's weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
really hmmmm I av been dreaming that I was in labour and dey kept saying dey were gana Induce me....hmmm God abeg o.
Edd mate,u wan join me run too,Giddyperson will b left alone oh!Urs is mucus mine is contractions!Dis our babies no wan gree oh!May His will be done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Awwww dont worry you still have @sansa143 around
Giddyperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have a question oh!I noticed sumtin like a lump just above my ribs since lst wk,on weds dis wk,it bcame vry painful n I mostly c it wen I sit but if I lie it disappears!First I tot it was Jay,but it was wen it got painful n keeps appearing I realised it must b sumtin!Tld d sonographer on wed wen I went 4 scan he checked but said ntin!When d doc tried to check my bump,immediately his hand reached dere I pushed it away cos even if is just a touch witout pressing,it xtremely painful!The doc said is ntin but I feel it cld b sumtin!Is still dere but not as painful like on wed!Pls help a sista!Dats d spot where my finga is placed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
@Naomi14,u 4get say I got my own share of d contractions dis wk n is still on just not painful so,our cappo cld b d only left grin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143 mind yourself o. Hian to say i was doing serious dancing until i moved to the next page. Don't let me vex and say you will give birth on my birthday o. Na till 22nd be that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
Edd mate,u wan join me run too,Giddyperson will b left alone oh!Urs is mucus mine is contractions!Dis our babies no wan gree oh!May His will be done!
Haha see her claiming contractions, I started having those way before you, as long a they ain't regular they don't count. Where's the tongue smiley? When did P become crying smiley. Fix it Seun, all your smileys are officially dull.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nimi22:
Sansa143 mind yourself o. Hian to say i was doing serious dancing until i moved to the next page. Don't let me vex and say you will give birth on my birthday o. Na till 22nd be that.
Chai,so u ma u fell 4 it cheesy cheesy cheesy!No worry,it will b dis wk or nxt! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nimi22:
grin pls vex and say it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
April roll call for Team May 2017

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th/11th May, gender XY
@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum ............ 13th/19thMay, gender XY
@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13/14 May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, gender XX‎ ‎

‎Dear God,‎

May you watch us daily as we carry this baby.
May your hand be upon this little life as it develops in our womb.
May you fill our hearts with joy, and our bodies with peace and strength.
May we feel you so close to us as we sense your amazing creativity at work. For ‎we rest on you. ‎I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until FULL TERM and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing, Grant us all safe delivery. ‎In Jesus name. Amen!

We welcome our newest members @Arihodo and @Hyphee‎. I know some still dey peeping mode, u people should come out. grin Mamas how una dey o? I can see MAY2017 already, I hope we have finished shopping both mother and baby things and na to pack hospital bag remain? Cos it's doing me to start packing my hospital things despite am just 35weeks+3days I have been trying to resist the temptation until 37weeks. embarassed Oya April mamas u people should start dropping BA & BS sharply o! I wish you mamas safe delivery. @Sansa143, @nicoleswizzi, I can't wait to hear your BS. @Iyomomoreloaded, @Berra, @Nwarosa, pls mamas, pop in and let's know you fine. All Mamas, please one of our teamie (@realtalk19 ) needs baby boy things May God bless you as you help, God loves a cheerful giver. kiss Happy new month to all of us. This is a month of goodnews and pleasant surprises.  kiss

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery# 

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
@Naomi14,u 4get say I got my own share of d contractions dis wk n is still on just not painful so,our cappo cld b d only left grin!
About 2 weeks ago you were begging me to tell you what contractions felt like so that you can go and experience your own. Now that you finally did I won't hear word again. Respect your seniors o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin,i go born dis cominh wk,i dash u d 13th Infact dat mama wey wan dash me 22nd,i hand am over to u grin grin
Giddyperson:

About 2 weeks ago you were begging me to tell you what contractions felt like so that you can go and experience your own. Now that you finally did I won't hear word again. Respect your seniors o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
grin grin grin,i go born dis cominh wk,i dash u d 13th Infact dat mama wey wan dash me 22nd,i hand am over to u grin grin
Whatever helps me sleep at night, today is April fools day so you are allowed to fool yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Naomi14:
April roll call for Team May 2017

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th/11th May, gender XY
@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ............. 15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum ............ 13th/19thMay, gender XY
@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13/14 May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, gender XX‎ ‎

‎Dear God,‎

May you watch us daily as we carry this baby.
May your hand be upon this little life as it develops in our womb.
May you fill our hearts with joy, and our bodies with peace and strength.
May we feel you so close to us as we sense your amazing creativity at work. For ‎we rest on you. ‎I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until FULL TERM and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing, Grant us all safe delivery. ‎In Jesus name. Amen!

We welcome our newest members @Arihodo and @Hyphee‎. I know some still dey peeping mode, u people should come out. grin Mamas how una dey o? I can see MAY2017 already, I hope we have finished shopping both mother and baby things and na to pack hospital bag remain? Cos it's doing me to start packing my hospital things despite am just 35weeks+3days I have been trying to resist the temptation until 37weeks. embarassed Oya April mamas u people should start dropping BA & BS sharply o! I wish you mamas safe delivery. @Sansa143, @nicoleswizzi, I can't wait to hear your BS. @Iyomomoreloaded, @Berra, @Nwarosa, pls mamas, pop in and let's know you fine. All Mamas, please one of our teamie (@realtalk19 ) needs baby boy things May God bless you as you help, God loves a cheerful giver. kiss Happy new month to all of us. This is a month of goodnews and pleasant surprises.  kiss

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery# 

amen cappo
it shall be well with us all
but the last two scan I did, doctor gave me May 3rd, sex XX

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
That's it. You may still see the bloody one. Me I saw both and still had to be induced undecided get ready sha, bags packed and all

Am ready o but not ready...lol my mama never show

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.