Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245800 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
babythug:

Are you in Lagos? I have a barely used one for sale wink

Why are you selling your baby things when you are still coming back here? tongue

Kikikikikikiki..... Someborri is gonna use double condms plus iud plus female condm plus withdrawal method tonight grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
zaynie:

Why are you selling your baby things when you are still coming back here? tongue

Kikikikikikiki..... Someborri is gonna use double condms plus iud plus female condm plus withdrawal method tonight grin

Hehehehehehehh

If God don talk say you go born... e no get as you wan do am......

Remember Mary was a virgin, and lazarus was rasied from the dead.....

grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Awww. Glad to know daddy came to the rescue....

Be wise how you mention it to your husband let him not think that daddy is a cash cow for bailing you guys out everytime.

Maybe even ask your dad to call and "scold" both of you on phone as to getting yourselves into debt.

Me i am usually against keeping secrets in a marriage but in this case i would guard your tongue and perhaps just say na borrow you borrow am, from either a friend or a family member.
So that if any other issues come up. You can just say you are still paying peter for the money you borrowed from paul.

Besides the profit from the business i hope you are reaping some of the benefits.... we cannot sow for another to harvest..

She didn't say daddy gave her the money, hubby did after she used mums trick on dad, u Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hehehehehehehh

grin

Hehehehhehhe
Don't mind Babythug, she wee still born another last born for us grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
lululuv:

She didn't say daddy gave her the money, hubby did after she used mums trick on dad, u Gerrit?

Oh ok. Thanks for the correction! wink

Read it the wrong way.

Opejulie10 - ignore my initial post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please who has used little Angel skin product, was ablev to do a little shopping. It's never Enough but went far today, finding it hard to choose d skin product to buy likewise diaper nd wipes. Please dont ask me to buy sebamed or chicco...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
June Mama's, I greet ooo, how is ministry moving, hope we are counting days, please let's come out of hiding oo, I pray that we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women, no loss, Let's come out and talk oo. Love u all. Oya mama update ur EDD and gender.

Nobledeals -------------
tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY
Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8
Orente21 -------------------. XX
Ariegurl -------------------. June 12
Toriella --------------------
BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16
Burticious ---------------. June 19
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6
Rollykotex ----------------
Chinweotito -------------
Benignasweety --------. XY June 10
Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13
Perfectcrown -----------. June 28
Oamronnie _________
Targatarga. _________. June 19
Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16
Present ma. Thanks to God who has brought us this far, just one more month left to go! MIL already has my hospital bags packed. I dont waka sexily again, I don dey waddle cuz it feels like lo is dropping down my legs. My cervix is closed though so am not worried. I don start evening walks now cuz I go like port go ending of May and I get dix tummy hardenness if I don to trek. Capo my edd isnt June10, itz 5th June.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2017
zaynie:

Ha!!!! E ma gbami ke!!!

Ok how much do you want?? :p cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:45am On Apr 02, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hehehehehehehh

grin

You too?

Chai this world is a wicked place oh lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2017
queensnow:
If U Don't Feel comfortable maybe u shd go for a 4d scan to see for ur self d last 4d scan I did I use my korokoro eye see am then it was his feet, because of the pain aspect it's not meant to pain u
If I am to do d 4D scan,it means travelling to KD cos dis village called zaria don't do dat n I can't risk it b4 I go born 4 car cheesy cheesy!Am worried because of d pain if not,i wnt even bother!Tnks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Am here to officially register as a FTM. My EDD according to LMP is 30/06 while scan gave me 16/07. Capo, pls do the needful. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
babythug:

You too?

Chai this world is a wicked place oh lol

Me:?!?!?!
What did i do? * innocent face*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Sabi mamas I heard sex helps the cervix to become soft abi na dilate better. Please at what weeks can I resume having sex with hubby to aid the cervix softness? Right now I am 35weeks 4days.

@All sabi mamas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Happy Sunday to all. Here to register my edd May 1sy but m sure am april mama
Also bn xpericin mild cramps. Wat cud ds mean.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Sabi mamas I heard sex helps the cervix to become soft abi na dilate better. Please at what weeks can I resume having sex with hubby to aid the cervix softness? Right now I am 35weeks 4days.

@Zaynie
@AlphaHandMaiden
@All sabi mamas

Today is a Good day to start my sweetie. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2017
lululuv:
Please who has used little Angel skin product, was ablev to do a little shopping. It's never Enough but went far today, finding it hard to choose d skin product to buy likewise diaper nd wipes. Please dont ask me to buy sebamed or chicco...
Those ones are expensive na....u shd try nycil products or cussons....for diaper molfix I fink is OK...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
tiwatopebam:
June Mama's, I greet ooo, how is ministry moving, hope we are counting days, please let's come out of hiding oo, I pray that we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women, no loss, Let's come out and talk oo. Love u all. Oya mama update ur EDD and gender.

Nobledeals -------------
tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY
Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8
Orente21 -------------------. XX
Ariegurl -------------------. June 12
Toriella --------------------
BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16
Burticious ---------------. June 19
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6
Rollykotex ----------------
Chinweotito -------------
Benignasweety --------. XY June 10
Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13
Perfectcrown -----------. June 28
Oamronnie _________
Targatarga. _________. June 19
Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16
Present ma.May God see us 2d end. Shopping almost complete. Edd is June 3/May 30/May 18. Tiredness&sleeplessness night is my problem nw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Sansa143:
If I am to do d 4D scan,it means travelling to KD cos dis village called zaria don't do dat n I can't risk it b4 I go born 4 car cheesy cheesy!Am worried because of d pain if not,i wnt even bother!Tnks dear
I fink all this things comes with pregnancy... Mnths back I had intense pain on my ribs under my left breast and sides...mamas here said it was d weight of d baby esp as she's growing upwards... Me I thought it was cold..was busy massaging with hot water...it didn't go...complained to my gynae...that one wanted to give me ulcer drugs..I no take ooo...(no be only ulcer) like one mama said one that d pain started reducing and varnished....only for me to wake up sum days ago to start having this same pain in my ribs under my right breast...infact this one is more painful... CNT breathe without feeling d pain...CNT even turn well while sleeping... Baby has grown so big and she's always relaxing at that my right belle...So if d thing on ur belle dosnt extend deep down ur belle I fink u shdnt worry much, pray over it and try and remove ur mind from it no matter how painful it can be wen ur hand touches it....just observe it for sum tym if d pain intensify den maybe u shd den consult ur gynae again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Tnks boo kiss kiss
nicoleswizzi:

I fink all this things comes with pregnancy... Mnths back I had intense pain on my ribs under my left breast and sides...mamas here said it was d weight of d baby esp as she's growing upwards... Me I thought it was cold..was busy massaging with hot water...it didn't go...complained to my gynae...that one wanted to give me ulcer drugs..I no take ooo...(no be only ulcer) like one mama said one that d pain started reducing and varnished....only for me to wake up sum days ago to start having this same pain in my ribs under my right breast...infact this one is more painful... CNT breathe without feeling d pain...CNT even turn well while sleeping... Baby has grown so big and she's always relaxing at that my right belle...So if d thing on ur belle dosnt extend deep down ur belle I fink u shdnt worry much, pray over it and try and remove ur mind from it no matter how painful it can be wen ur hand touches it....just observe it for sum tym if d pain intensify den maybe u shd den consult ur gynae again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Okay thanks ma'am
babythug:

Today is a Good day to start my sweetie. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Nice try @sansa143 u almost got mi 2. But I learnt most first time mums who had healthy and complication free pregnancy hardly port..some will even go post term... mi am full term already according to lmp . waiting to see what will happen within this wk.. in shaa ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Sansa143:
if ur doc says not to worry abt it den stop worrying dear just ask God to take control since u can't see what's going on inside Pele relax and take ur mind off it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
queensnow:
if ur doc says not to worry abt it den stop worrying dear just ask God to take control since u can't see what's going on inside Pele relax and take ur mind off it
Tnks love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
myrygurl:
Nice try @sansa143 u almost got mi 2. But I learnt most first time mums who had healthy and complication free pregnancy hardly port..some will even go post term... mi am full term already according to lmp . waiting to see what will happen within this wk.. in shaa ALLAH
Kai,wai post term!Gaskiya Jay come on d 39th or 40th week oh,I no wan hear say u enter 41 or 42 grin grin grin!Allah sauke mu lafiya!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sansa143:
Kai,wai post term!Gaskiya Jay come on d 39th or 40th week oh,I no wan hear say u enter 41 or 42 grin grin grin!Allah sauke mu lafiya!
lol, Amin even me too de wait patiently
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
myrygurl:
Amin oh,na gaji da jira grin grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Now I have experienced something stronger than MS. Toothache cry. Seems its pregnancy induced. The last toothache I suffered was 2012.
Couldn't sleep all night. Am in pain. Serious migraine. Someone should help me. This one pass labour pain oooo. The pain is too much to bear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
myrygurl:

Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Now I have experienced something stronger than MS. Toothache cry. Seems its pregnancy induced. The last toothache I suffered was 2012.
Couldn't sleep all night. Am in pain. Serious migraine. Someone should help me. This one pass labour pain oooo. The pain is too much to bear

pkele.someone says you can gag with potash (kanwa) it works magic.dunno if pregnant women can use it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
lululuv:

I use molfix diapers and it's really good.
I use Nycil soap. However I recently discovered it was scarce in my area so I have started using cussons which is equally good. As for wipes, I have used angel baby, Dr Brown, pampers and they are all good and they are not pricey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Let me try it. Won't swallow it. Its so painful

keeki:

pkele.someone says you can gag with potash (kanwa) it works magic.dunno if pregnant women can use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.