Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162007 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithugo64(f): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

I experience the heart beat thing on my left too but I've long stopped bothering about who's disturbing who, we are both disturbing each other grin
can't hold it anymore

Maa'm you are one hell of a character!

Damn straight and funny!

Good morning beautiful mothers!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahaha! Even me dats saying go and do it, d thing dey do me one kia sef cheesy anyways, time still dey. Baby Jay is still feeling relaxed in there. grin
Sansa143:
Sister,membrane wetin,kuku kill me grin grin grin!I am waiting on labour to come naturally!Even though am not scared of d membrane gini but imagine pesin go put hand inside ur Vjay-jay,e dey weak me!No wori,God who has done it 4 odas will also do it for us!We are nxt in line for a miracle,dis is our time!I feel dos hiccups too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Nicoleswizzi u are the real MVP and baby Samantha is an obedient girl cos she waited till after POP to come. Congrats ma'am

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

I experience the heart beat thing on my left too but I've long stopped bothering about who's disturbing who, we are both disturbing each other grin
can't stop laughing, this giddy mama no get chill at all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
The way d boy don turn my belle to him house tire me!Me I sha don tell am say him POP na 13th april,no addition!Him disturb don do me!I cari am 4 belle,i go come cari am 4 hand n back again,chai babies d njoy,i wish I can go bak to d days of bin a baby grin grin!
Naomi14:
Hahahaha! Even me dats saying go and do it, d thing dey do me one kia sef cheesy anyways, time still dey. Baby Jay is still feeling relaxed in there. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrat to Teamie nicoleswizz so happy for you.Biko pray for me oooo my Edd is today too and contractions is still irregular.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2017
The Lord is your strength dear,he will do d impossible,fear not!Be strong n couragous for the Lord is wit u!We await BA b4 the day runs out!
Fattamyfattamy:
Congrat to Teamie nicoleswizz so happy for you.Biko pray for me oooo my Edd is today too and contractions is still irregular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Good morning mamas hope everyone is doing fine... Thank u all oo for ur Well wishes and prayer...so I decided to drop my BS on time oo...dnt want to owe BS like march mamas wink(just playing around) but it will be in parts bcs I want it well detailed... So that it will be like action film..Or drama series..u knw na.. grin(Tinsel) make una no vex oo will start from the beginning ...make una enjoy...here it goes...

Part one
So around early march last yr I got married(did my trad) sum few days to d D-day I lost my mum in-law...very sad... We did d trad anyway and was preparing for her funeral in may...den I was just mobilized for nysc which was April/may...I was posted to akwa ibom...but my husband was based in Benin...so I had yo redeploy in June..that was when we started trying for a baby...I noticed I always had serious itching and have never treated infection... So we went for swab and urine test...and found out I had staph auerus...chai...(warrisdis) ...naim me and husby started treating with a family pharmacist... Took drugs and injection for 10dys...though the infection bav gone ..... Did anoda test it even increased from moderate to a higher level sef...so is and dh was forced to go to our family doc to goan treat ourselves...by den it was late June/early July...(am sorry for the long story but I just av to start from d beginning) our doc gave us medication which we started taking ..I and dh...I was taking 800mg antibiotics and he was taking 400mg bcs my infection was higher...d drug was reacting seriously.. I had cramps,..pain in d sole of my feet...body pain...nausea... Drowsiness... Infact ehhh many fins...little did I knw that I was also pregnant while I was taking d antibiotics bcs I and dh made love after our ist treatment... My sis in-law kept telling me that maybe I was preg but I just told her it CNT be bcs the antibiotics would have affected the baby....we just laughed over it...fast forward to wen we finished taking d drugs...and we went for anoda test to be sure the Infection av cleared...and to the glory of God I and dh was cured of staph but I also complained to my doc d symptoms I was having...after many questions he asked d lab attendant in d hospital to conduct a test for me..pregnancy test...and I waited for the result.. It came out Positive!!! Geezzz I was surprised... How come...?
To be continued

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Sister,membrane wetin,kuku kill me grin grin grin!I am waiting on labour to come naturally!Even though am not scared of d membrane gini but imagine pesin go put hand inside ur Vjay-jay,e dey weak me!No wori,God who has done it 4 odas will also do it for us!We are nxt in line for a miracle,dis is our time!I feel dos hiccups too!
Lol deep inside I feel my baby is coming in about 2 weeks cuz I feel no signs yet and I think that's fine but all my phone calls now start with is she there yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol deep inside I feel my baby is coming in about 2 weeks cuz I feel no signs yet and I think that's fine but all my phone calls now start with is she there yet?
Plz oo capo no pray for 2 weeks ooo abeg ..lol...u wouldn't want ur baby to keep adding weight...infact my prayer is that u and sansa go born this week unfailingly... Increase ur evening walk...once ur baby is engaged ur cervix will start opening..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Plz oo capo no pray for 2 weeks ooo abeg ..lol...u wouldn't want ur baby to keep adding weight...infact my prayer is that u and sansa go born this week unfailingly... Increase ur evening walk...once ur baby is engaged ur cervix will start opening..
True, the weight thing. Well I'd try to walk some more tho it doesn't seem to be doing anything cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Birth Alert!!!
I am glad to announce the birth of my baby gal...ifechukwu Samantha oranefo... My priceless jewel...who made her entrance into the world by 8.45pm...weighing 3.2kg...it was a vaginal birth...BS coming soon...tanx to my able capo giddyperson...and to those who prayed for me...God bless u all and mk it easy for u wen it gets to ur turn...mk I rest small...
Yes Lord! Thank you. Congrats Nicoleswizzi,your daughter really cooperated .God bless you both.Relax well Mummy samantha

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Oh yea of little faith,we won't pass 13th by His grace!May His will be done!
Giddyperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Amen oh,lst ANC,doc was saying 2inches of Jay head don alrdy enter pelvic na 3inches remain,i believe it will end in praise dis wk!
nicoleswizzi:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Good morning mamas hope everyone is doing fine... Thank u all oo for ur Well wishes and prayer...so I decided to drop my BS on time oo...dnt want to owe BS like march mamas wink(just playing around) but it will be in parts bcs I want it well detailed... So that it will be like action film..Or drama series..u knw na.. grin(Tinsel) make una no vex oo will start from the beginning ...make una enjoy...here it goes...

Part one
So around early march last yr I got married(did my trad) sum few days to d D-day I lost my mum in-law...very sad... We did d trad anyway and was preparing for her funeral in may...den I was just mobilized for nysc which was April/may...I was posted to akwa ibom...but my husband was based in Benin...so I had yo redeploy in June..that was when we started trying for a baby... glory of God I and dh was cured of staph but I also complained to my doc d symptoms I was having...after many questions he asked d lab attendant in d hospital to conduct a test for me..pregnancy test...and I waited for the result.. It came out Negative!!! Geezzz I was surprised... How come...?
To be continued
God bless you and congrats.
April mamas are really rocking. No delay with BS unlike March mamas.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Oh yea of little faith,we won't pass 13th by His grace!May His will be done!
Amen cheesy ok I'd resume walks today cuz I didn't go anywhere yesterday.

Oya nicoleswizzi come and complete the story before vigilante starts. Are u sure u meant to type negative in the last post

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Part one
So around early march last yr I got married(did my trad) sum few days to d D-day I lost my mum in-law...very sad... We did d trad anyway and was preparing for her funeral in may...den I was just mobilized for nysc which was April/may...I was posted to akwa ibom...but my husband was based in Benin...so I had yo redeploy in June..that was when we started trying for a baby...I noticed I always had serious itching and have never treated infection... So we went for swab and urine test...and found out I had staph auerus...chai...(warrisdis) ...naim me and husby started treating with a family pharmacist... Took drugs and injection for 10dys...though the infection bav gone ..... Did anoda test it even increased from moderate to a higher level sef...so is and dh was forced to go to our family doc to goan treat ourselves...by den it was late June/early July...(am sorry for the long story but I just av to start from d beginning) our doc gave us medication which we started taking ..I and dh...I was taking 800mg antibiotics and he was taking 400mg bcs my infection was higher...d drug was reacting seriously.. I had cramps,..pain in d sole of my feet...body pain...nausea... Drowsiness... Infact ehhh many fins...little did I knw that I was also pregnant while I was taking d antibiotics bcs I and dh made love after our ist treatment... My sis in-law kept telling me that maybe I was preg but I just told her it CNT be bcs the antibiotics would have affected the baby....we just laughed over it...fast forward to wen we finished taking d drugs...and we went for anoda test to be sure the Infection av cleared...and to the glory of God I and dh was cured of staph but I also complained to my doc d symptoms I was having...after many questions he asked d lab attendant in d hospital to conduct a test for me..pregnancy test...and I waited for the result.. It came out Negative!!! Geezzz I was surprised... How come...?
To be continued

gehn! gehn!! gehnnnn!!!
action film
I can't wait for the part 2

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Wanted going too yesterday but got lazy!2moro wnt pass me by!
Giddyperson:

Oya nicoleswizzi come and complete the story before vigilante starts. Are u sure u meant to type negative in the last post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
My B4 b4 EDD mate @nicoleswizzi, I'm so happy 4u. May she be a source of joy to her world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Wanted going too yesterday but got lazy!2moro wnt pass me by!
I'm sha going to ask for a membrane sweep if she's still there at my next appointment, cuz seems that's where the action is cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Nicoleswizzi congratulations on the arrival of ur princess,may she a source of blessing to ur family and her generation.

Quick and painless delivery to all d remaining April mamas...Team October The lord is our backbone.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Lolzzz, you just made me laff. I'm seriously waiting for your BA where you will say "I was throwing legs and opening jajaina without any care".
I just sitdon here dey look you with my segxy MS eyez.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Mamas that want to induce
When you walk increase your pace, It's not going to be easy I know, but keep the ultimate goal in mind when at it. Baby will come faster.
Don't just soft walk

Nicoleswizzi congrats o
You changed F cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats nicoleswizzi. That was a very fast one..and this your BS wey wan be like season deem so. Bia @Giddyperson and @Sansa143 enough of the gists biko. Make una do go born come Sama us with sharp sharp BA like una teamie.

@phalakkeys and other July mama's, hope you are all doing well. Who else gets intense pains on the soles of their feet after standing for a while? The thing don nearly turn me to person wey dey limp. In all we give God praise. Happy Sunday everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
U will hear it soon by His grace wink wink
beyedew:

Lolzzz, you just made me laff. I'm seriously waiting for your BA where you will say "I was throwing legs and opening jajaina without any care".
I just sitdon here dey look you with my segxy MS eyez.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Gudluck dear,i am sure not asking until doc suggest grin grin
Giddyperson:

I'm sha going to ask for a membrane sweep if she's still there at my next appointment, cuz seems that's where the action is cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin,make we njoy d 3days we have b4 it sets in grin grin!
spiceeamiee:
Congrats nicoleswizzi. That was a very fast one..and this your BS wey wan be like season deem so. Bia @Giddyperson and @Sansa143 enough of the gists biko. Make una do go born come Sama us with sharp sharp BA like una teamie.

@phalakkeys and other July mama's, hope you are all doing well. Who else gets intense pains on the soles of their feet after standing for a while? The thing don nearly turn me to person wey dey limp. In all we give God praise. Happy Sunday everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2017
spiceeamiee:

Allow us to reach EDD first Jare. I'd remember you specially in July trust me tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Birth Alert!!!
I am glad to announce the birth of my baby gal...ifechukwu Samantha oranefo... My priceless jewel...who made her entrance into the world by 8.45pm...weighing 3.2kg...it was a vaginal birth...BS coming soon...tanx to my able capo giddyperson...and to those who prayed for me...God bless u all and mk it easy for u wen it gets to ur turn...mk I rest small...
congrats my teamie that year. It has finally ended in praise. Welcome Ify. U are the light of the world
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=katchycouture post=55399742][/quote]

Sorry, I think the best thing to do is review your case with your Dr.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

No mind me oo..corrected it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
good afternoon mamas, its been a long time I came here. kudos to the mamas keeping this thread alive.

I lost my daughter on Tuesday and its has not been easy. but who am i to question Allah, he is the one that gave her to me at his will and he also took her at his will.

May she rest in peace and may Allah grant her janatul Firdaus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.