Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151497 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
beyedew:

Mommy!!!!!
How are you teamie? You too, what did you come to find?
I been dey toilet ooo...early morning poo sonting na....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rhemy2013:

I stay around dere buh sch at Ogun state,i shld be in lag dis Easter...I will still come dere cusz I Neva use my money finish for their hospital grin...
Lol! hard to stop laughing at "I Neva use my money finish for their hospital..." yea, you should get your money's worth besides, since you recommended them to me they will give you some special treatments because the doctor I met explained to me how he likes reciprocating such gestures. So, If I happen to meet you there and tell him you're the one who recommended his hospital to me,he just might give you back your 100k grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Mamas plz pray for me oo...I dey hospital now...abeg what is the meaning of posterior cervix....am 4cm dilated with irregular contraction.... Dey tried bursting my water to fasten the procedure but it's hard to locate the cervix .... Na only small water come out ...after put hand inside me like 100times.... cryI need prayer plz ooo mk una pray for me...
Yayyy finally, hope you went with someone this time. Don't be scared, I'm praying for you and you'd be fine. I'm just waiting for your BA so I can update the list.

As for posterior cervix, I just asked google and see attached

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
ohhh
I just want to have this baby tomorrow....
I am so heavy and my feets are so swollen, I can't even sleep at night without getting up like 5 times to wee.. #endofrant#
#sighs#
Team may, how are you holding up?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yayyy finally, hope you went with someone this time. Don't be scared, I'm praying for you and you'd be fine. I'm just waiting for your BA so I can update the list.

As for posterior cervix, I just asked google and see attached
Thnx capo...contraction is now becoming painful....but God is in control.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Mamas plz pray for me oo...I dey hospital now...abeg what is the meaning of posterior cervix....am 4cm dilated with irregular contraction.... Dey tried bursting my water to fasten the procedure but it's hard to locate the cervix .... Na only small water come out ...after put hand inside me like 100times.... cryI need prayer plz ooo mk una pray for me...
Fear not for soon you'll be rejoicing. I'm already rejoicing because I know you're about to see your healthy L.O any moment from now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Thnx capo...contraction is now becoming painful....but God is in control.
Pele, you might be the one in pain but I'm still so jealous right now, keep your eyes on the prize, you are seeing your baby before tomorrow. Plenty hugs

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fear not dear,the Lord will walk you tru dis,it will soon be over!Our prayers are wit you!Safe delivery,the Lord is your strength!
nicoleswizzi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Giddyperson:

I don't know much about the excercises but you can ask google. Accidentally peeing yourself while pregnant I think is sha normal, ive seen so many people complain about that.

Favouredi how's the ear, is it better now?

Thanks plenty!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
poshestmina:
Yeah with very attentive and polite nurses too.
Very true about the nurses. Have you been there? if yes; was it for Ob/Gyn reasons and how much were you charged?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
I wish you easy delivery! Just try say a confession about your cervix to be in perfect position. No need to worry supernatural delivery is yours already.
nicoleswizzi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Pele dear, it shall end in praise...

I wish I was in your shoes right now.... so jealous
@36weeks and no contractions.... Chai!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

It is well with you sis, our prayers are with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks for the responses mommas. I've consulted google too.Will just continue trying it out till I gerrit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
queensnow:
Mamas at what month upward shd lo be fed Tom brown can someone start from 1mth
no darlyn. pls till 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nicoleswizzi we are praying for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

It is well with you in Jesus name! And your testimony is sure. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
opejulie10:

Pele dear, it shall end in praise...

I wish I was in your shoes right now.... so jealous
@36weeks and no contractions.... Chai!
This contraction no be beans o....e dey squeeze waist and pelvis....chai....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thank u o..mamas God will see u in ur own tym. Hmmm...tanx to those putting me in prayer....d injection dey gave me...said for relaxing me is just making me sleepy....but cn sleep bcs of the contraction

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
i4eva:
For V.D

V. D!!!! are they the one going to do the pushing, Abi they added money for epidurals.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

This contraction no be beans o....e dey squeeze waist and pelvis....chai....
God is in control ma'am, congrats in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Yay,finally ! Fear not mama ,you will birth like the Hebrew women ,safely . @ Giddy person screenshot a post up there about your question so no worries.
Wow,you will soon hold your Lo in your arms . It will end in praise.Our Prayers are with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
no matter the position of ur cervix, the God that created u and put that baby there will grant u safe n stress-free delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Thank u o..mamas God will see u in ur own tym. Hmmm...tanx to those putting me in prayer....d injection dey gave me...said for relaxing me is just making me sleepy....but cn sleep bcs of the contraction
Go forth and deliver like Hebrew women.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
@Rhemy2013, don't be scared grin everyone has different threshold for pain. You might say it is not painful at the end of the day.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Teamie, ask the mamas at newborn thread.
queensnow:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Teamie, ask the mamas at newborn thread.
queensnow:
t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
yaaay! press forward mama. God is ur strength. by the time Lo is in ur arms, u will knw that the pains are worth it. no matter how u are hurt, victory is urs. praying for swift and sharp delivery for u. team May, how far na! April don dey do am oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
i4eva:
Very true about the nurses. Have you been there? if yes; was it for Ob/Gyn reasons and how much were you charged?
Went there early last year when i was staying at Agungi bt it was not a Ob \Gyn issue .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
God's presence shall be with you overthere.You shall deliver safely,u shall be celebrated soon. Mother alive,baby alive,daddy rejoicing.congrats in adv

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Fear not, may the Lord strengthen n uphold you all thru d delivery process. It surely will end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.