Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142525 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amen oh
Dazzle86:

Hurray, the miracle of birth is about to begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol thanks for this, not really worried tho just curious.

I suspect not being here yet is what is killing u the most. Doh! Baby will be here, dont worry, people will keep asking and calling but in due course baby will come

Guess she wants to do it in style. Praying for a swift and easy birth. Enjoy this time because as soon as baby is here its full on (shame it is one of those afters of birth that is not really discussed) but i suspect ul do just fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter to everybody .pls mamas ,what can i use for sorethroat ? I can't swallow anything without pain sad .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
mydeporch:

Can understand ur situation.i also experienced same wen I went there.i guess it's due to change of environment and a lot of other things we can't understand.wt d health system there, u can only benefit from govt hospital if u av residence permit. Folic acid is very important nd u can also add vitamin E.i was given when I was yet to confirm my pregnancy this time last year . Follow this thread and u all find more help on this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc
Most importantly, relax and don't worry too much. Everything will fall in place. God is in control.
Thank you so much. I feel so relaxed now cos i don't have anyone to talk to here. I'm really very grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sent

Jennykoko3009:

Please mama can u send me d soft copy of supernatural birth book, i'll appreciate, thanks.
jenniferijeoma89@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Poshestmina try honey with lime. Just mix about 3-4 tablespoons of honey with and add drops of lime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
airforcewife:
Poshestmina try honey with lime. Just mix about 3-4 tablespoons of honey with and add drops of lime.
Ok .thank u so much but how fast does it work ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Wemmy017 post=55615540][/quote]Its very ok take it one tab daily.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
poshestmina:
Happy Easter to everybody .pls mamas ,what can i use for sorethroat ? I can't swallow anything without pain sad .
You can gaggle salt and warm water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Expectant mother lets be careful with our choices. Follow ur drs instructions and always double check with another Dr if need be. A family friend just lost her 3days old baby. She is over 35yrs old she went for scan and the dr told her baby is getting very big about 4.7kg that she will need to undergo a C section to bring out the baby but her and her husband refused. Her mum took her to a traditional home where they massaged from her waist to her legs to enable the baby come out easily angry. After hard labour she gave birth to the child via vaginal delivery she became very weak as well as the child and the child died after 3days. Imagine the ignorance
This is the second child she is losing. God help her bear the loss. It mother alive baby alive and family and friends rejoicing that we want. God help all our expectant mamas in Jesus name, Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Wemmy017 post=55615540][/quote] it's OK

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
peggygee:
Sent
Ok. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Liftedhands:
You can gaggle salt and warm water.
Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
What a sad news @Chanbaby! sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baeboss: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
peggygee:
Sent

Hi please i am interested too. Pls send it to odyboss@gmail.com
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Roselok:
Birth alert! Birth alert!! Birth alert!!!
Join me in praising God, i have seen His goodness,join me in praising baba,I have seen his goodness.
My prince made his grand entry at exactly 5:15am weighing 3.7kg through vd without tear.
BS coming soon,I need to rest.
Cc: Giddyperson

Congratulations !!! We bless God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sansa143:
Wit VE join,just felt drops of water nt lng ago but it smells bloody!Having sharp pains!
Congratulations in advance...baby jay shd be here soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
peggygee:
Sent

Hello ma,pls i need d soft copy as well .thanks.. Rhemyclassy@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hi mama still waiting for ur concluding Bs ooh grin..hw is baby Samantha.kisses to her kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Amen oh
nicoleswizzi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2017
peggygee:
Sent
pls kindly help me send to duperola74@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kingharzyz(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Hi, my wife saw a thick mucus with a little stain of blood coming out of VG this morning, we are in 38 weeks and 1day. is she in labour already? should I take to the hospital? I really wanna know what it means.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Chanbaby:
Expectant mother lets be careful with our choices. Follow ur drs instructions and always double check with another Dr if need be. A family friend just lost her 3days old baby. She is over 35yrs old she went for scan and the dr told her baby is getting very big about 4.7kg that she will need to undergo a C section to bring out the baby but her and her husband refused. Her mum took her to a traditional home where they massaged from her waist to her legs to enable the baby come out easily angry. After hard labour she gave birth to the child via vaginal delivery she became very weak as well as the child and the child died after 3days. Imagine the ignorance
This is the second child she is losing. God help her bear the loss. It mother alive baby alive and family and friends rejoicing that we want. God help all our expectant mamas in Jesus name, Amen
You are so right. A receptionist where I used to work died at childbirth because of fear of cs. She was told her baby was breech and that a cs will be required. She ran home to her mother who was a local midwife and masseuse, to have her baby. She ended up dying in her mother's hands, she and her baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Hi, my wife saw a thick mucus with a little stain of blood coming out of VG this morning, we are in 38 weeks and 1day. is she in labour already? should I take to the hospital? I really wanna know what it means.
Yes she may be! Let a doctor have her checked to see how far she has dilated. Safe delivery to her.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzie: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Easter to everyone. Pls I need a copy of supernatural birth e-book.plss .email: prettiedazzie@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Chanbaby:
The delivery was a success guven tha she actually birthed the 4.7 kg baby vaginally! And the baby didnt die during birth but after 3days. I am not supporting traditnal birthing but i doubt thats what caused her loss in general. She may have a medicall condition eg rehsus factor since this is the second baby she is losing.

Be that as it may her ignorance caused her loss and i hope she has learnt her lessons! I was even expecting to read it was the lady that died lucky her.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Kingharzyz:
It's one of the signs that labour is not too far away, you don't necessarily have to rush to the hospital now but she can mention it at her next ANC

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house, pls help me to send supernatural delivery ebook to this email:olastephen76@gmail.com
Cc: jazzyjazz, preggygee nd other mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kingharzyz(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Liftedhands:
Yes she may be! Let a doctor have her checked to see how far she has dilated. Safe delivery to her.
thanks, the mid wife said it's the one of the sign of labour.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kingharzyz(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

It's one of the signs that labour is not too far away, you don't necessarily have to rush to the hospital now but she can mention it at her next ANC

thank you cappo, they said no cause for alarm but we are close to delivery... just can't wait cos I be confirm FTD(first time dad.)

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Chanbaby:
Did d baby die due to stress or the weight was a lie by d sonographer or d trado killed d baby, plz reply me ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Chanbaby:
It's quite pathetic, please advice her to check 4 rhesus factor & other issues. For the baby to survive the 1st 24hrs of delivery means increased chance of survival

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.