Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140934 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
please mamas, what is the quantity of the zobo and ewedu to be taken to induce labour. am 39weeks today nd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Liftedhands:
Cheerychy longest time! How are you doing? Don't worry much sis God is perfecting that which concerns you. Try and pop in more often anointing full this place o kiss

Eigmaticme and mztqgal how are you ladies holding up? Please drop by and let's know you are good! God dey just remember that kiss

Mspat you've deativated your account! If you come in as a guest just know that we are praying for you and the twin girl! You shall not mourn her nor any child again in Jesus name amen.

Liftedhands. Thanks for remembering me.

I am on another journey o. This is the one that will stay. Currently 19 wks. Pls put me in your prayers. How is Ekene? He must be a man now. Love to him.

Team september captain. Kindly add me to the list. Edd is 8/9/17, gender is girl.

Captain sugar sept 16. How is our boy? I am back again and still team september. Pray for me abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
eigmaticme:

Liftedhands. Thanks for remembering me.

I am on another journey o. This is the one that will stay. Currently 19 wks. Pls put me in your prayers. How is Ekene? He must be a man now. Love to him.

Team september captain. Kindly add me to the list. Edd is 8/9/17, gender is girl.

Captain sugar sept 16. How is our boy? I am back again and still team september. Pray for me abeg.

U are highly welcome....I will add ur name immediatly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ Chanbaby, I understand! I think she still sees you as her little baby. You know mothers will never agree that you a grown woman even if you sing it in their ears daily. Well, since she is gone, you can playfully call her up so it won't look like she left on a bad note. She is still your mother! No wonder some ladies prefer their MIL for omugwo not because their mothers are bad but them know who their mama bi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
hello, please when is it right for one to start taking folic acid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Update on #teamseptember roll call

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture Gender Not known. 15th sept

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi Gender Not known. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam Gender xy. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123 Gender Not known. 21th sept

(6) goodfortun Gender Not known. 2nd sept

(7) tushmom Gender Not known. 15th sept

(cool peggygee Gender Not known. 9th sept

(9) ennywealth09 Gender Not known. 17th sept

(10) YACAA Gender Not known. 9th sept.

(11) Eigmaticme FEMALE. 8th sept

We welcome Eigmaticme into our midst. ..#teamseptember #weshallnotcastouryoung#

Team September come on in and drop ur EDD and baby gender..simply quote me with ur EDD and baby sex and i will update the list immediately. ..

Happy easter to us all....may the death and resurrection of our Lord JESUS CHRIST may his hands be upon this little life as it develops in our womb. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Health16: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice to see mums find solutions here,

want to tell all mums in the house that you could lose weight after child birth with the winning fat buster tea

It's healthy and natural (all herbs)

Kindly visit us >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/tea-product/ for more.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
eigmaticme:

Li.ftedhands. Thanks for remembering me.

wow wow wow! That's my siren going off! I'm so elated to hear this good news! Yes o she must stay in Jesus name! No more losses. God got you sister and all glory be to His name for this precious baby.

You are very welcome and Congratulations! Ekene is doing great.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
temmytee31:
Have you tried Ewedu, Jute leaves? I heard its works well for inducing labour.
Nah I've given up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
pls mamas,i dont know if i could get help here.i am 25wks already but spitting real bad.i cant even sleep without having bitter kola in my mouth.i could take 1 for 2dys but d moment i pause,d saliva rush out like anything.i never experienced ds b4 and d dr said there is nothing they can do about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
lotannad:
pls mamas,i dont know if i could get help here.i am 25wks already but spitting real bad.i cant even sleep without having bitter kola in my mouth.i could take 1 for 2dys but d moment i pause,d saliva rush out like anything.i never experienced ds b4 and d dr said there is nothing they can do about it.

Nne, were akilu tinye n'onu gi(put d bitterkola back in ur mouth). With my second pregnancy weneva I went to bed without bitterkola in my mouth, I usually woke up to a mouthful of saliva and pillow soaked with drool. Ewwwww

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Iznor easy to keep up with the thread + work + 2 sidren. I've been reading up since 3 days all the way from 25th March to the latest post. Congrats to the new mummies. Giddyperson, I'm rooting for you and giddybaby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sommian: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Where's Iyomoreloaded?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nawa ooo....why BS come scarce like this?Team April how mar(kit) in Zino's voice.Giddyperson iya wa kilon sele Na?

Liftedhands how z ekeson bobo,Rukemi291 hope all z well with you?oh I missed mspat,sayoddy how z baby March,Eminya how fah?Hajiya dezzou kwana goma...kin Na lafiya ko?iyabetajos where are you?ginababy longest time.Nykystel how z your boi dooyin.fortius where are thou?oniovo mitchyy how z Hansel?Zaynie I just don't want to answer you now...yu know why(kisses to Atinuke)Mr udochee thanks for reading my boring diary all these years(winks)

Abeg if I nor mention your name..nor mean say I nor love you.happy Easter celebration to all of you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes please. Where is she and Blossomedcherry?

(
Sommian:
Where's Iyomoreloaded?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
lotannad:
welcome to the club am still spitting at 35wks right frm wk8, all I have is plastic bottle beside me everyday every night I wake up at night to spit in d bottle.. so endure it nothing can be done to stop it until it decided to stop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hello everyone

Greeting to my Teamies and to my Capo @Naomi14

We are 36 weeks today.... We are progressing.

I get hungry these days ehn since I entered 35 weeks. I have been hungry like someone came to pack all my food immediately after each meal embarassed embarassed

It is well sha.
#TeamMay# for supernatural delivery.

I wish all of us safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thanks to mama's that responded to my question am very grateful.the white thing i called purse is not purse is just a small rope that is tied.My baby is just 5 days.old today nd he was circumcised on the 2nd day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spitting ministry....we plenty grin
queensnow:
welcome to the club am still spitting at 35wks right frm wk8, all I have is plastic bottle beside me everyday every night I wake up at night to spit in d bottle.. so endure it nothing can be done to stop it until it decided to stop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
ftmum:
Hello everyone

Greeting to my Teamies and to my Capo @Naomi14

We are 36 weeks today.... We are progressing.

I get hungry these days ehn since I entered 35 weeks. I have been hungry like someone came to pack all my food immediately after each meal embarassed embarassed

It is well sha.
#TeamMay# for supernatural delivery.

I wish all of us safe delivery.
we are in same boats....mehn I eat more than a thief.i can so finish one solid tuber of yam inside red oil(licks tongue)not exaggerating.peppersoup nko...i download anyhow.infact eating anyhow z now my hobbies.i have even started stealing my lil madam goldenmorn to satisfy my avarice for food.food has even made me to forget how many months gone I am.mehn I love food.madt combos..bring it on.Choi this my pikin go like food eeh.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dazzle86:

What brand of calcium are you using? I thought once you take prenatals and take milk, eggs, and other nutritious food you don't need any other supplement.

Yes that might be true but how often do you take that in a week.

For the brand i use, its the normal Emzor calcium tablet, very cheap too, i buy the counting over the counter for as low as #50..i dont know about other brands
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
ahnie:
Nawa ooo....why BS come scarce like this?Team April how mar(kit) in Zino's voice.Giddyperson iya wa kilon sele Na?

Liftedhands how z ekeson bobo,Rukemi291 hope all z well with you?oh I missed mspat,sayoddy how z baby March,Eminya how fah?Hajiya dezzou kwana goma...kin Na lafiya ko?iyabetajos where are you?ginababy longest time.Nykystel how z your boi dooyin.fortius where are thou?oniovo mitchyy how z Hansel?Zaynie I just don't want to answer you now...yu know why(kisses to Atinuke)Mr udochee thanks for reading my boring diary all these years(winks)

Abeg if I nor mention your name..nor mean say I nor love you.happy Easter celebration to all of you.
Ekene din ma nwanyi oma, ya zino? de yaro wande yeke chiki?
Allah sah meki albarka.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
If it's the thread then it's fine. I was told not to put anything on it and the cap came off on the 4/5th day

Fattamyfattamy:
Thanks to mama's that responded to my question am very grateful.the white thing i called purse is not purse is just a small rope that is tied.My baby is just 5 days.old today nd he was circumcised on the 2nd day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lmao, don't stop walking, the exercise is good for you. You can still do a sweep, I got one 3 days before my induction and it was md that suggested it sef

Giddyperson:

Nah I've given up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Liftedhands:
Ekene din ma nwanyi oma, ya zino? de yaro wande yeke chiki?
Allah sah meki albarka.

Haaa ama waye a koya ma yare hausawa..kai kin ba ni abun mamaki fah.choi iya ekene kina.bar'ka da Easter kina.toh Ina kaza nah?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
hello mothers, please I was referred to this platform by a friend.my edd by lmp is may3 and by scan is 25th April. today I had sex with hubby and after washing up and all that I noticed a blob of transparent gooey stuff..
please is this mucus plug or sperm? now Im experiencing sharp pain by my waist and my tushiée is swollen. could this be labour? then pain is like menstrual cramp. I also felt something move in my waist.help me please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
ahnie:

Haaa ama waye a koya ma yare hausawa..kai kin ba ni abun mamaki fah.choi iya ekene kina.bar'ka da Easter kina.toh Ina kaza nah?
grin toh! zan Tura meki kaza.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMayor(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Laureen007:
Hi mamas, I'm 7+2 weeks today. Luckily no ms yet and I have been eating well but I have a funny question to ask... what kind of food did you mamas that have past your first trimester eat? Or mamas still in their first trimester what kind of food are you eating? I am in the U.K. And its either you can't eat this, you can't eat that blah blah... most of the foods I like are said to be not healthy for the baby ayam tired lol. What can I eat? Most times I want to eat out but scared so I don't eat anything that will harm the baby. What exactly can I eat Biko??

Congratulations Laureen007. I think you just try to avoid raw foods and shell fish. Otherwise, you can eat anything you used to i believe. I had a miscarriage after eating crabs at 8 weeks. Started cramping that night, spotting then full blown bleeding embarassed Thank God I got pregnant again. Never eating crabs in my life ever again smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmao, don't stop walking, the exercise is good for you. You can still do a sweep, I got one 3 days before my induction and it was md that suggested it sef

He wasn't there at my last appointment, for the first time I met a different gynae. I'd planned to suggest it sha but liver failed at the last minute cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Never eating crabs in my life ever again smiley[/quote]

sorry for your loss. Indeed you are not allowed raw fish so if you like sushi, thats off the menu, fish with high level of mercury e.g. shark, swordfish

nice to c @liftedhands writing hausa o! That lang lightens my spirit 1ce in a while jare.

hope u r well? Happy Easter to u n everyone
@giddyperson thanks gby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
bryanarchie:
hello mothers, please I was referred to this platform by a friend.my edd by lmp is may3 and by scan is 25th April. today I had sex with hubby and after washing up and all that I noticed a blob of transparent gooey stuff..
please is this mucus plug or sperm? now Im experiencing sharp pain by my waist and my tushiée is swollen. could this be labour? then pain is like menstrual cramp. I also felt something move in my waist.help me please

It could be. Just watch it. Does D cramp come and go? Just be ready if it gets too painful pleade go to the hospital. God is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=I gallant ohhh missed u darl

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.