Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197616 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 8:20am On May 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
I have been on d look out for team December... It will end in praise... U are d cappo o cuz no one has registered christmas babies here but I blve dey are all still in hidding waiting to crossover 1st trimester..
Welcome ma
thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2017
To God be the glory, gave bith to my princess 5:20 am. Tank u Jehovah

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 8:56am On May 04, 2017
suzzy4God:
Good morning everyone. June Cappo,where is our may roll call? God is ur strength ma.pls help me to update my lo's gender:xx.Shout out to my June mamas,hope we are all coping well.safe delivery to all of us.#fewweeks2go

We dey o. Yes o,few weeks to go. Trust u r good and Lo is kicking wella?!
#quickandsmoothdeliveryinJesusName#

Cappo no roll callu o for may oo?!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:05am On May 04, 2017
YACAA:

Hi dear,
I can imagine how worried you are. xx
God knew that we would hear and see things in this world that would make us anxious and fearful, and he knows this is not good for us which is why in Philippians 4:8 he asked that we divert our thoughts to good things only ---

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

So my dear, think about the positive things; the gift of life, a loving husband, food to eat, God forming that beautiful child within you, your other beautiful children, family, friends etc.

He also asked us to "cast our burden unto him because he cares for us" (1 Peter 5:7). Please tell him what is making you scared and let it go because you know you have a loving and faithful father who will always fight for you and has already granted you victory.

Keep telling yourself "it is well" and that "it shall definitely end in praise". Listen to praise songs as much as you can and just enjoy this season you have been blessed with. Anytime fearful thoughts enter your mind rebuke them saying that "this is a lie from the pit of hell, and my God is in control and has already granted me victory".

#TeamSeptemberforsupernaturaldelivery#

thanks a lot sister, my spirit feels uplifted by ur words... thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:06am On May 04, 2017
hotmomma:

My dear, you need not to be afraid cos Christ hasn't given you a spirit of fear but that of a sound mind. Face your fears? What are you afraid of? Death? Losing your child? Do you know the hairs on your head are numbered and none can fall without God knowing? Can you explain how sperm and egg developed into heartbeat with flesh and bones to form a baby? If you can't then you have no reason to fear dear. Talk to God and be still and know he is God.
Obey your docs, God gave them that wisdom for times like this. You will deliver safely in Jesus name Amen.

Amen...thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:06am On May 04, 2017
proudmom38:

Sorry dear. Please work hand in hand with your doctor and keep faith alive. God will perfect that wish concerns you..... It is well with you

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:12am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=mizz2posh post=56177144]Hey mommas, how are you all doing? I want to ask you mommas who have had your LOs, did you have a big christening party or something low key, in house? asking because I was discussing with dh about planning for it since my edd is june, and I usually have 38th week babies, which means baby might come this month and also, because, I have been eating other peoples christening rice cheesy, but dude thinks we should have somthing low key, I.e pastor comes n prays, some drinks n food, have a few close friends and family over, but no noise, like dj or invited guests etc which is how I see people doing it here in naija, mind you, we have 2 other kids but we didnt have them here so we didnt have any party after birth, just baby shower while I was pregnant, but when you are in Rome you behave like the Romans abi?why is this guy hell bent on disgracing me like this? Meanwhile people have been calling to ask if I have given birth and to not forget to invite them for the party
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:12am On May 04, 2017
mizz2posh:
Hey mommas, how are you all doing? I want to ask you mommas who have had your LOs, did you have a big christening party or something low key, in house? asking because I was discussing with dh about planning for it since my edd is june, and I usually have 38th week babies, which means baby might come this month and also, because, I have been eating other peoples christening rice cheesy, but dude thinks we should have somthing low key, I.e pastor comes n prays, some drinks n food, have a few close friends and family over, but no noise, like dj or invited guests etc which is how I see people doing it here in naija, mind you, we have 2 other kids but we didnt have them here so we didnt have any party after birth, just baby shower while I was pregnant, but when you are in Rome you behave like the Romans abi?why is this guy hell bent on disgracing me like this? Meanwhile people have been calling to ask if I have given birth and to not forget to invite them for the party cry

My dear where I am from is the dedication they celebrate big. But I and dh dont want to do party at all cos first price of things now is no joke .
I had my baby abroad and my parents being their first grand child escalated the whole abroad thing now people in my area has very high exception If I want to meet that expectation 2million will not be enough for the dedication. And if u dont meet it they will gossip 5yrs out of ur life grin. No body will even support u with 1grain of rice the annoying thing is that u will obviously gave food to some people that day but they will tell u days after the event they didn't eat because they didn't see to take home.

And I have heard some stories about dedication and parties in my area. My neighbor told us a story of a former neighbor of his that dedicated the child and did big party next different people came and at nite the child cried terribly as if he was seeing death. Another case, the child actually died that night. Not like I am scared I'm a believer things like that cant happen but the mentally in this my location is terrible with parties. My hubby is in a department in church and once anybody gives birth they collect a particular amount and give to that person, he has been paying consistently for others now is his turn they said because he told them there is no after party they wont give him. He told them to keep the money he doesnt need it.
My own fathers family are saying this child is their first great grand child I cant afford not to do party and non of them has said take 1000 to buy soap for him. Mean I wont use my hard earn money to feed all this wonderful human beings. So its ur choice

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 9:34am On May 04, 2017
[quo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
ebonyjoke:

Congrats ma'am, God bless and keep your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
katchycouture:
I need to rant a little..
went for antenatal today and I was said to have developed pre eclampsia...initially i wasn't scared or moved because I have gone through it 5 yrs ago..but by the time I got home I started thinking about it and realised this is coming too early as I'm only 21 weeks gone while during my first pregnancy it started at the 8th month...the truth is that I feel very afraid especially when I remember I'm far from my mother who is in the best position to be my guide...

You will be fine, you can still be in touch with your mom, let her know what is happening, and try to take things Easy. Also cooperate with your Dr and avoid stress a worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2017
phlakkeys:

You haven't missed roll call for the month of May. I think we should wait till Monday so it can come with prayer Monday stuff.
@ lotannad, nneejima, Niyyah, niphmmy, and Burntcoal, please come sama us LOs gender so it can be updated in next roll call.
#TeamJuly mamas, God will perfect all that concerns us. It is well with us.

cappo, we r team xx. New edd July 20. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:02am On May 04, 2017
BIRTH Alert!!!

hip! hip!! hip!!! hurray!!

I welcomed my princess yesterday weighing 3.3kg
B. S later
mummy is still weak.... team may representing

cc:cappo Naomi14

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
hunniesuzie:
My Paed says there's no confirmed reason but I heard their digestive systems are still developing so the food digesting dey sometimes worry them. Make sure she burps after eating, keep her on her tummy whenever you're awake to supervise her. She'll be fine in a few weeks, I heard it goes faster in girls
She dosnt like lying on her tummy..she will just be screaming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:19am On May 04, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Your baby stops crying because she recognizes your smell. And trust me a mother's touch is different from others. So your baby definitely knows when you're the one carrying her.

Secondly, please oh to break that clingyness o. My son got used to being carried (thanks to the two grandma's) . Now I de hear am. The boy no de let me rest and he weighs 8.2kg now at 4 months so imagine what I pass hrough.
Let her get used to you keeping her to be on her own. It will also give you time to sleep even if it's 5mins.

Again, you're waist pain could be as a result of the positions you stay to breastfeed. I had same waist pain and it was really bad. When you ready feed, you can use a pillow to prop your baby up to your chest so you don't have to bend to put the breast in her mouth. Then relax your back properly to take off the pressure

Lastly, very very important, SLEEP WHEN YOUR BABY SLEEPS! That's how I got done much desired rest in the early days. At 3weeks old they still sleep alot. Ignore house chores and sleep. I've gotten used to doing some chores at night because during the day when he's slsleeping, me too I go crash.

Sorry for the epistle and sorry about the headache and waist pain.
Tank u so much...was really helpful...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Afollyshade:
BA
Rejoice with me as I welcome my Princess, Rejoice Oluwadamilola Moyinoluwa On the 1st of May 2017 through cs baby weight 4kg.

Cc: Giddyperson
May cappo nd other mamas
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:51am On May 04, 2017
ebonyjoke:
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On May 04, 2017
BA
I welcomed my charming princess this morning by 2:30am after 3hours of Labour weighing 3.3kg via VD. I am so tired eh! grin
God saw me through! I give all the glory to God Baby alive, mother alive, father rejoicing.

Birth Story later. #TeamMay2017#

cc: all mamas grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
opejulie10:
BIRTH Alert!!!

B. S later

Waow congrats to u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:54am On May 04, 2017
Naomi14:
BA
I welcomed my charming princess this morning by 2:30am after 3hours of Labour weighing 3.3kg. I am so tired eh! grin

Birth Story later

Waow may capo yaf drop oo congrats to u ma..God bless ur lo nd fam

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55am On May 04, 2017
BA!!!
I welcomed my Prince at 4:37pm on Tuesday,weighing 3.2kg. Mummy, baby and Daddy doing fine. So grateful to God.
Sabi mama's what can I do to boost lactation please #teammay

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Congrats teamie! Do and drop your BS sharply as e dey hot. grin
opejulie10:
BIRTH Alert!!!

B. S later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02am On May 04, 2017
Congrats ma'am! You wey no dey answer roll call. Thought you lost your nairaland password.
berra:
BA!!!
I welcomed my Prince at 4:37pm on Tuesday,weighing 3.2kg. Mummy, baby and Daddy doing fine. So grateful to God.
Sabi mama's what can I do to boost lactation please #teammay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04am On May 04, 2017
Thank you ma'am!
nicoleswizzi:

Waow may capo yaf drop oo congrats to u ma..God bless ur lo nd fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 11:06am On May 04, 2017
phlakkeys:

You haven't missed roll call for the month of May. I think we should wait till Monday so it can come with prayer Monday stuff.
@ lotannad, nneejima, Niyyah, niphmmy, and Burntcoal, please come sama us LOs gender so it can be updated in next roll call.
#TeamJuly mamas, God will perfect all that concerns us. It is well with us.
i hv not done scan o.dunno d sexes yet.

may mamas hv yari o.see so many birth alerts in one day!congrats opejulie10,naomi14 & berra!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afagha(f): 11:22am On May 04, 2017
wow! It's raining Birth alerts on this thread, may mamas dropping it like it's hot! We thank God for smooth deliveries. Congratulations to all the mamas and their adorable lovely little ones. God bless you all.
signed:peeper still looking up to God.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
Ahn ahn, May mamas are on fire oh! I just opened the page everywhere BA, BA... Congrats to all the new mamas, God bless your LOs

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:36am On May 04, 2017
May mamas yaff vex finish.
Congratulations to the newest mamas in town.
Thank God for safe delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 12:08pm On May 04, 2017
opejulie10:
BIRTH Alert!!!

B. S later

Congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 12:09pm On May 04, 2017
Naomi14:
BA
I welcomed my charming princess this morning by 2:30am after 3hours of Labour weighing 3.3kg via VD. I am so tired eh! grin
Despite the devil wanted to show his ugly head but God saw me through! I give all the glory to God Baby alive, mother alive, father rejoicing.

Wow....... My cappo yaff born oooooo. Congratulations sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
Awesomeness! congrats to May mamas. This is just awesome! God is good. I pray for September mommas too. Daily testimonies in Jesus name!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
Naomi14:
BA
Despite the devil wanted to show his ugly head but God saw me through! I give all the glory to God Baby alive, mother alive, father rejoicing.

Wow!!! Congrats my able cappo, opejulie10 and berra. God bless you and your LOs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.