Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239937 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Na wao some men are wicked. A lady gave birth and asked her husband for money for diaper he said he cant afford diaper that the lady should use napkin and give the baby nan. Only for her to see a whatsapp message on her husbands fone that he has a girlfriend outside and the girlfriend just gave birth to a baby for him. She saw the picture of cartoon of huggies diaper and carton of aptamil that the man bought for the girlfriends baby. The house wife came out and burnt her husbands 2cars. Saying after she suffered with him now someone else is enjoying. She is washing napkin while the girlfriend is changing diaper.
Hmmm though I know am not emotionally strong but I wldnt burn down those cars if it were to be me. I sha will drive the cars to where I can comfortably sell it off without his knowledge and begin a new life for myself and my baby... Dix emotional stress is often high when you are broke, I don waka on little of dat shoes but if I had money, Maa abasi, I will jex treat myself to happiness. If the lady is close to u, I dont even know wat to advice sef cuz e dey vex me like say na me e happen to, left for me, am DONE! with d marriage sha! I cant stand my hubby having an affair let go knowing he has a lovechild(dat one dey kill spirit) and knowing he even prefers d lovechild moredan his legitimate child(haaa kuku keee me). It will take awhile but she will heal sooner dan expected...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10am On May 03, 2017
T...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:12am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=wholesomegrace post=56135097][/quote] thanks 4d advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:13am On May 03, 2017
[...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:18am On May 03, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks u all 4 ur advice really appreciate now I knw wat it means to b in agreement with ones hubby b4 having a baby. I even prayed about it and I asked him again darling when are we going to b ready for conception? Guess what, he said in 6months time is ok that by then we should b ok financially and we will be ready to conceive in 6 to 7Months time. I was so happy about his change of mind and reading all ur stories here about labour and babies in general amazes and scare me at the same time pls I really need to knw tings to put in place, things to do and what to avoid in order 2b fully ready for conception.

And pls I'm new here will also like to knw some abbreviation words like dh, BA, MS, Ve etc. Thanks smiley
darling husband, birth announcement, morning sickness, Virginia delivery(vd), birth story(bs), Lil one(lo), mother in law(mil)if is brother or sister u change d m* to b or s. For conception u can start taking folic acid now

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:57am On May 03, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Proudmum how's our lil proudy and prouddad

They are doing great MA... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:00am On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Thanks, you've been scarce around here, how is proud dad and baby

They are doing great MA..... I'm back now lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:01am On May 03, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm my sister am just about to type part 2 ranting oo...if I tell u I avnt slept up to like 4hrs since yesterday... Body dey pain me...baby kept me awake till 4 in d morning... Waist and back pain is real...as am typing for u now...am pacing up and dwn my room with baby on my chest...and am managing to type..my waist aches will hell.... cry cry God help me o....

It is well MA.... God is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:07am On May 03, 2017
missmalachi:
Yes very possible cos babies knows their mother's smell.the bonding btw child n mother is just too strong.

Learn to allow her sleep on the bed cos too much carrying will only add stress to u the mother and once baby get use to it,it will be difficult for u to do any work or rest.

With my first i ensure no one carry her unnecessarily so that when they all leave i wont be left with a baby who is use to carrying.

@Proudmom38.....thanks for d mention.how is proudy n prouddad?when will u come and registers here nau?

They are famous ma'am.... Lol @ register, I'm working towards it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:09am On May 03, 2017
pamelar:
BA I welcomed my princess @38wks 5am today may1st via VD weighing 3kg

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:19am On May 03, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o!
Runo is here mehn! VD, 4kg.
Mother is fine, baby is good too!
She delivered 20 minutes after her last post.

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!

Wow.! Congratulations ma'am Ahnie. God bless your lo real good.... May mamas dropping it back to back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:51am On May 03, 2017
tyconcepts:
Where are my gang members oooooo wink wink wink

Proudmom
Ozycy
Mitchyy
Liftedhands
Enkaydewdrop
Modath
Shawlay
Cherrymum
Raptor
Mellymelicious
Missmalachi
Zaynie

Hian...... I don forget plenty of my gang members monikers ooooo

Make una no fear..... No be pregnancy announcement..... Kent someone miss u guys in peace ni tongue tongue tongue

I feel like getting pregnant just been here mehnnnnnn

Longest time sis.... How is our Bobo doing? Thanks for the mention. Please come and register ooo lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:55am On May 03, 2017
mignone:

God bless u plenty too sis&thanks for d shout-out. hope lil proudy is bubbling. greetings to d proudy dynasty. cheers!

Bless you too... They are doing great. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:45am On May 03, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks u all 4 ur advice really appreciate now I knw wat it means to b in agreement with ones hubby b4 having a baby. I even prayed about it and I asked him again darling when are we going to b ready for conception? Guess what, he said in 6months time is ok that by then we should b ok financially and we will be ready to conceive in 6 to 7Months time. I was so happy about his change of mind and reading all ur stories here about labour and babies in general amazes and scare me at the same time pls I really need to knw tings to put in place, things to do and what to avoid in order 2b fully ready for conception.

And pls I'm new here will also like to knw some abbreviation words like dh, BA, MS, Ve etc. Thanks smiley

Dh - dear husband
BA - birth announcement
Ms - morning sickness
Vd - vaginal delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 2:47am On May 03, 2017
queensnow:
20 packs of molfix pampers (100) and 30 packs of wipe that's all

See scam!!! grin grin cheesy After cappo said regtn is free.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 2:50am On May 03, 2017
Naomi14:
Welicome my teamie grin just cc your EDD and LO's gender so I modify the roll call and add you up. That's all grin

What is d meaning of cc or how does one cc?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 3:18am On May 03, 2017
reniduke:

What is d meaning of cc or how does one cc?
copy...Just type cc and d moniker of the person u want to ask or tell something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 3:18am On May 03, 2017
All these mamas that don't sleep at night....I dey watch una
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 3:31am On May 03, 2017
Yesitsme:
All these mamas that don't sleep at night....I dey watch una

lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:11am On May 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
Hmmm though I know am not emotionally strong but I wldnt burn down those cars if it were to be me. I sha will drive the cars to where I can comfortably sell it off without his knowledge and begin a new life for myself and my baby... Dix emotional stress is often high when you are broke, I don waka on little of dat shoes but if I had money, Maa abasi, I will jex treat myself to happiness. If the lady is close to u, I dont even know wat to advice sef cuz e dey vex me like say na me e happen to, left for me, am DONE! with d marriage sha! I cant stand my hubby having an affair let go knowing he has a lovechild(dat one dey kill spirit) and knowing he even prefers d lovechild moredan his legitimate child(haaa kuku keee me). It will take awhile but she will heal sooner dan expected...
Lol Tonto Dike style, me too I can't get over the fact that the woman burnt two cars but with that kinda anger you won't even be thinking straight, atleast she didn't burn down their house with the man still in it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 7:46am On May 03, 2017
belladsweet:

U see! Thank God. m happy reading this. That is why its good SOMETIMES to take councel/advise.
Dnt worry,u will know and enjoy the whole "journey" of pregnancy soon by d Grace of God.
Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 8:35am On May 03, 2017
Benignasweety:

Or sell the cars, pocket the money is more like it. The man will not smell those assets again grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 8:38am On May 03, 2017
belladsweet:

Great, that's a good compromise. However, also engage in something profitable if you are yet to

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol Tonto Dike style, me too I can't get over the fact that the woman burnt two cars but with that kinda anger you won't even be thinking straight, atleast she didn't burn down their house with the man still in it. cheesy
na dat kin anger fit make me sell d house join. Dat man deserves wretchedness all d days of his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43am On May 03, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Or sell the cars, pocket the money is more like it. The man will not smell those assets again grin
Na dxame boat dey paddle us ma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 8:52am On May 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
wholesomegrace Please come dash this mama some quintuplets! Me don't want two sef not to talk of three four five shocked

If my son had been a twin with both of them as troublesome as he is now? I for don run leave house undecided.

God, infact dash everyone on this tread 5 babies at a go. TCC thread nko? Please Lord, they can manage 6 babies sir grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 8:53am On May 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
Na dxame boat dey paddle us ma grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:30am On May 03, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Please oh allow him, let him use any body part he wishes, if he needs to suspend from the ceiling to do the do, biko buy him grade A stainless steel chain with calf skin lined leather straps for him. Lol!

And many a husband that will just climb wife like okada, say "oya open" and hump away as if they are pumping bicycle tire and roll off when they are done.

Mama Alphahandmaiden you have killed me with laughter o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 9:35am On May 03, 2017
BA
Rejoice with me as I welcome my Princess, Rejoice Oluwadamilola Moyinoluwa On the 1st of May 2017 through cs baby weight 4kg.

Cc: Giddyperson
May cappo nd other mamas

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
wholesomegrace:

God, infact dash everyone on this tread 5 babies at a go. TCC thread nko? Please Lord, they can manage 6 babies sir grin grin grin grin grin grin

And the people of God said Aaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:40am On May 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
na dat kin anger fit make me sell d house join. Dat man deserves wretchedness all d days of his life.
Mum zion, u just said my mind. Just collect the original document of all the property look for buyers, sell everything off & walk away with the child & money. Now she ll sit back there & suffer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:48am On May 03, 2017
Chanbaby:
Na wao some men are wicked. A lady gave birth omeone else is enjoying. She is washing napkin while the girlfriend is changing diaper.

What a tricky situation! Unfortunately the Mrs's action will take attention away from the man's sins! Everyone will now begin to go on and on about why she did something so extreme! Some will even conclude that it's her behavior that chased the man outside!!!!

I don't even know what's best to do in these husband cheating type of scenarios as in be subtle or brash?!

God help us and give us wisdom! So so upset for the woman here!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datyorubageh and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.