Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196554 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
ftmum:
Where is my cappo @Naomi14

I'm angry at myself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Today was my antenatal , I was told to do ,scan, guess what my baby weighs 3.8kg. I'm 39 weeks and some days..... Edd is so close. Don't know what to do. Scared of eating sef

I'm ,angry, I'm just angry
cheesy free yourself dear. Don't be angry cheesy eat normally you're already there or maybe cut out Milo, refined carbohydrates etc Just to encourage you my first weighed 4.1kg and 2nd lipsrsealed 5.5kg both VD no complications. You can do it by God's grace. Be encouraged. kiss NOTE for the 1st I ate anyhow for the 2nd I was extra careful almost starved sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by floflo12: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
mama's in the house greetings to you all oo,i give glory to God almighty that my wife @queensnow gave birth last night to a bouncing healthy baby boy,shes doing good as well and would be available to comment by tomorrow and to all members of this thread please keep up the good work.May God of infinite goodness, watch over expectant mothers as they await the birth of their child (Amen).

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
floflo12:
mama's in the house greetings to you all oo,i give glory to God almighty that my wife @queensnow gave birth last night to a bouncing healthy baby boy,shes doing good as well and would be available to comment by tomorrow and to all members of this thread please keep up the good work.May God of infinite goodness, watch over expectant mothers as they await the birth of their child (Amen).
Waoo Congratulations @ queensnow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Heyy mama abeg help me oo bcs my baby want to start clingy clingy....I dnt leave breast in mouth tho but since she recognized my face and voice that's where evryfin strtd... What can I do....I want to start working wen she's 5 mnths by Gods grace...

babies love protocol and respond/follow a pattern they're used to. From start whenever you feed make sure they burp, wait a few mins then put them down Even if still wide awake. I usually put mine in her bouncer so she's not completely flat. Whenever she cries I don't pick her up immediately especially when I'm sure she's well fed, diapers dry. Some people use pacifier but I didn't. Also used music box it was a gift that thing helped greatly. Also had that type that displays and projects colourful patterns on the ceiling so she's distracted from me. I didn't allow hubby carry her too much too. Playtime is playtime and when it's time for bath(usually same time everyday), sleep etc she just dozes off especially that her bouncer helped. It's a gradual process just be patient with her.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 9:59pm On May 11, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
OMG!!! So so sowi ma'am guess its when I was editing.

No wahala sis. I sabi as e dey go smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
floflo12:

Congratulations to queensnow. Welcome lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
Congrats Queensnow, God bless your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
ebonychic18:
cheesy free yourself dear. Don't be angry cheesy eat normally you're already there or maybe cut out Milo, refined carbohydrates etc Just to encourage you my first weighed 4.1kg and 2nd lipsrsealed 5.5kg both VD no complications. You can do it by God's grace. Be encouraged. kiss NOTE for the 1st I ate anyhow for the 2nd I was extra careful almost starved sef.

Haaa! :-o 5.5kg?!! Oh mehn! Pls maama hw did u handle your vj, sitbath and every oda tin??

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

Haaa! :-o 5.5kg?!! Oh mehn! Pls maama hw did u handle your vj, sitbath and every oda tin??
hmm.. in summary I was booked for cs course of babies weight but as God would have it she came earlier in a kinda supernatural birth. Water broke in my sleep, got up discovered I couldn't put my legs together, called doctor baby came out in less than 30 mins of course I was given a generous tear by the doctor. But thank God it healed very well. I did the sitz bath religiously. Healed very well.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
Roseey0:

Why not..
A chemicals that didn't disrupt jaijana floral shouldn't be any harm, I think.
Not withstanding, one must clean properly before feeding baby.
I didn't even get to feed baby cos I miscarried embarassed

Good one!

Ooh so sorry about that!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:28am On May 12, 2017
ebonychic18:
hmm.. in summary I was booked for cs course of babies weight but as God would have it she came earlier in a kinda supernatural birth. Water broke in my sleep, got up discovered I couldn't put my legs together, called doctor baby came out in less than 30 mins of course I was given a generous tear by the doctor. But thank God it healed very well. I did the sitz bath religiously. Healed very well.

Woaw!! Lucky you!! God is indeed wonderful!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 5:13am On May 12, 2017
@phlakkeys, tnx 4 d mention! am ok,just feeling too lazy to type.by d time I finish work &get home around 7.30pm, d only tin I want to do is hit d bed .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:02am On May 12, 2017
Lol! cheesy Don't be scared! Just eat your food. My Gyn told me to eat and not diet cos I was scared baby weighed 3.2kg at 37weeks. He said you can't do anything about it. Your body has been made for this. Even if it's 4kg, with God's help you can still push baby out without tear. Besides scan ain't that accurate.
ftmum:
Where is my cappo @Naomi14

I'm angry at myself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Today was my antenatal , I was told to do ,scan, guess what my baby weighs 3.8kg. I'm 39 weeks and some days..... Edd is so close. Don't know what to do. Scared of eating sef

I'm ,angry, I'm just angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:13am On May 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe....EDD 23rd&21st
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 8wks scan 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie.

For mamas that has not drop there EDD please let's drop it so it can be updated and for those that already know LO sex let's update too....
October mamas MIA please pop in to say hi unless I will tell mama Zaynie to start charging u o,atleaet MS don Carry hin load free us.

#teamoctoberforquickdelivery#
#teamoctoberfornoloss#
#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth#
Cappo the cappo....thanks for checking on us o ooo. I am still very loyal. I forgot my login password and I don't know how I mistakenly logged out . I tried resetting my password too but I had also forgotten my email's password. Since am using my phone alone, I don't usually log out of my pages that need passwords, I just close them. So when I had to give my my phone out for use , I had to log out all my pages....Now an back sha. I will pop in more often now.

So am 18 weeks gone. Am thankful. So far so good. Though it's not easy with my lil pie Ekene, but we are trying. I just started antenatal. Yet to do any scan. Waiting till 20+weeks when gender can be better seen . Unlike my 1st pregnancy, I had done up to 3scans by 20weeks (over excitement to see lil one often).
EDD is 7th from lmp. Bump looks 7months sha. Waiting for bumpy Monday Abi Tuesday make I go carry my queen of bump crown again.

Safe delivery to all May mama's.....

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:26am On May 12, 2017
Babythug, I see you wink. Good morning Dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:31am On May 12, 2017
Yayyyyy it's my birthday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:39am On May 12, 2017
Mehnnn
That 5.5 baby is lipsrsealed
Generous tear indeed

Thank God for God, who dishes out according to the level we can all bear.

Congratulations queensnow
At a point I thought May babies wanted a break.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:48am On May 12, 2017
Awwwwww happy birthday! We May mamas will try give you birthday mate today. grin
jazzyjazz:
Yayyyyy it's my birthday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 8:03am On May 12, 2017
Good morning adorable mother's.

Thank you all for your kind words , they are soothing to the soul. God bless you greatly..

My body was made for this. God help me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 8:04am On May 12, 2017
Cappoo @Naomi14

Please can you update May register grin grin grin

Lets know we that are remaining grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
I will dear by evening. Am expecting another BA today apart from @queensnow grin
ftmum:
Cappoo @Naomi14

Please can you update May register grin grin grin

Lets know we that are remaining grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:12am On May 12, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwwww happy birthday! We May mamas will try give you birthday mate today. grin
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Babythug, I see you wink. Good morning Dear

kiss kiss I hear you too my sis wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:28am On May 12, 2017
ebonychic18:

You're quite a good mummy as per those routine for baby you detailed!

I can't help asking what is the state/status of your hoohaa now?? Is all well down there??

5.5 kg? shocked

You my dear are the real MVP!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
angeltolly:

Thanks Cappo...
EDD according to LMP is October 2nd, 1st scan Sept 28, 2nd scan Sept 23rd. But then #IStandWithTeamOctober until baby shows. Gender XY

Our able cappo @pweetiebabe wehdone ma.@ angelytolly ,interesting stuff! We are edd mates in fact,other scans have shown also given a Sept edd but I stand with team Oct until baby shows. Will update with gender when I have my scan next week by Gods grace.
Teamies and other mamas I greet us all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:22am On May 12, 2017
Happy birthday Mummy Ilan,age wit grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:38am On May 12, 2017
Happy birthday jazzyjazz wish u all he sweetness of life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:44am On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm all the momas who are supposed to be with us,but are rooting for October, we dey see una ooo.

U people will pay fine to all the September momas, who were holding grounds for u people if you port oooo. We dey watch una for 10D scan grin

Meanwhile my able cappo @katchycouture, biko come and do roll call for the sweet September team, b4 team October carry all our teamies finish o

In other news, I've been having weird drms o, from davido announcing his 2nd daughters birth to me n gifting me a baby short coloured blue n white, to me giving birth to triplets (opens mouth) grin, lol...I knw I love multiples but certainly 3 is crowd biko...not in this recession. Anyways it will end in praise for all of us.

#TeamSeptember for swift, supernatural and painless delivery with no loss.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:49am On May 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks dear as for the hoohaa all is well I was initially very worried but obviously my doctor did a good job and kegel also helped.
babythug:

You're quite a good mummy as per those routine for baby you detailed!

I can't help asking what is the state/status of your hoohaa now?? Is all well down there??

5.5 kg? shocked

You my dear are the real MVP!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

Woaw!! Lucky you!! God is indeed wonderful!!!
yes He is!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:11am On May 12, 2017
peggygee:
Hmmmm all the momas who are supposed to be with us,but are rooting for October, we dey see una ooo.

U people will pay fine to all the September momas, who were holding grounds for u people if you port oooo. We dey watch una for 10D scan grin

Meanwhile my able cappo @katchycouture, biko come and do roll call for the sweet September team, b4 team October carry all our teamies finish o

In other news, I've been having weird drms o, from davido announcing his 2nd daughters birth to me n gifting me a baby short coloured blue n white, to me giving birth to triplets (opens mouth) grin, lol...I knw I love multiples but certainly 3 is crowd biko...not in this recession. Anyways it will end in praise for all of us.

#TeamSeptember for swift, supernatural and painless delivery with no loss.

yes ooo of #teamseptember for no loss... roll call coming up tonight

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:37am On May 12, 2017
poshestmina:
No show yet .i'm waiting 4 my 2nd and 3rd edds .7th and 9th .we are still 39 weeks ,2 days .thanks for checking .i truly appreciate.
So the countdown is on now, it's anyday now if it hasn't happened yet. Meanwhile why did you stop updating your diary, I need to read something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.