Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266102 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:03pm On May 10, 2017
keeki:
good evening mamas.pls how many overall should i buy? cos i feel the baby shoould have plenty since he changes day and night.experienced mama's help a ftm
Two pack shld be enough since u wash daily and beside d baby wont be wearing overall(sleepsuit) daily.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Sansa143:
Jazzy said arnd 3mnths oh!
Hmmm she don dey try small small at 1 mnths sha....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:21pm On May 10, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
KNOCK KNOCK!!!
who's there?
IYOMOMO!
iyomomo who?
IYOMOMO-RELOADED!!!
217 pages gone by since I last logged in shocked shocked shocked
Hello sexy mama's in da house,the newbies, the catwalkers, the waddlers, the truckpushers, the vigilantes and peepers!

Congratulations to the new bumpers and the latest moms in town!
Didn't just go AWOL, God has been working miraculously in my life, I can't even begin to describe how blessed I am!
My testimony will come with my BA/BS! please be patient with me!

Team June how una dey o? Small wonder none of my teamies checked on me, it is well!
@Naomi14 please add me to team May, abeg I wan port!

My Sincere appreciation goes to the following mama's for the mentions and some of you even checked on me offline, I'm indeed grateful for the LOVE!
Pwettimii (my personal person)
Nicoleswizzi aka mama Samantha
Realdentist (otemwen, vbeoyehe?)
Favouredi
Mosi01
Naomi14
(And to special 2015 mama's)
Tatacherie aka mummy "hunny bunny"
Liftedhands aka mama Ekene
Zaynie aka mama Tinuke ( d latest biz tycoon in town!)
GOD bless you all real good!
Feels good to be back to Dis wonderful e-family!

Awww so happy seeing ur post....been missing u plenty... Even think about u sumtyms... Hoping u are fine...am awaiting ur BA/BS ...oya chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2017
I like the porting to May grin but hope baby go don bake wella sha! What happened? I don mention you tire! Hope you've been good. I am waiting to read your BA/BS. God is good!
Iyomomoreloaded:
KNOCK KNOCK!!!
who's there?
IYOMOMO!
iyomomo who?
IYOMOMO-RELOADED!!!
Hello sexy mama's in da house,the newbies, the catwalkers, the waddlers, the truckpushers, the vigilantes and peepers!

Didn't just go AWOL, God has been working miraculously in my life, I can't even begin to describe how blessed I am!

Team June how una dey o? Small wonder none of my teamies checked on me, it is well!

My Sincere appreciation goes to the following mama's for the mentions and some of you even checked on me offline, I'm indeed grateful for the LOVE!
Favouredi
Mosi01
Naomi14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:00am On May 11, 2017
Electric breast pump is better anytime. I just expressed 230ml in less than 15mins(pics attached). When I started off with it I was frustrated cos after 45mins I get just 90ml. I couldnt complain to Dh cos he will be upset that I want to pack it up after spending so much to get it. But I asked on newborn thread and mamas there said it was my flow so I tried to eat better and take a lot of fluid cos I wasnt eating like a breast feeding mum(lack of appetite). Now see where we are

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:47am On May 11, 2017
eriifemi:
good evening house... aw r we doing. the rate at which am urinating is getting out of hand.. i dnt sleep at night... before i get to the toilet i would have urinated on ma body. we r 38weeks 5days.... abeg na only me waka come?

At 38wks+ , baby is dancing Alanta on ur bladder Na hence d frequent trips to the loo grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:03am On May 11, 2017
hunniesuzie:
See let me advise you. If you're going to invest in an electric pump, close your eye (squeeze it very tight oh) and buy Medela. I bought a Lansinoh from jumia for 30k plus and the thing packed up in less than a month, I'm still dragging for my money. I respected myself and went to get the Medela that they had advised me to buy before aroro hooked me. Otherwise just be doing your manual pumping jeje (Avent has a good manual pump). Let other mamas chook mouth sha, maybe they've had a better experience with other electric brands

For formula I was told to buy Nan from the hospital and we've been taking it with no issues for the past 3 months.

Jumia and the crap they sell. angry
I bought Lansinoh double electric pump when I put to bed in December 2016 and it's still perfect till date..... I got from their Nigerian distributors in Lagos at 39k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06am On May 11, 2017
Dis vigil didn't easy,wat I do now is leave d breast in his mouth n I kip checking to nsure is not blocking his nose dat way,evryone sleeps!Now we are wide awake n staring at each oda!
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm she don dey try small small at 1 mnths sha....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:36am On May 11, 2017
Onegai:

Please get one 30 minutes away from you. Ago Palace Way to Festac is way over 45 minutes. You do not wish to go far in case of an emergency. No hospital should be more than 30 mins away from you, Nigeria does not have working ambulances.

Emel is good, as they have a Consultant Gynae and used to have a Professor of Gynecology.

To pick a good hospital, don't look at cost alone, look at

1. Hygiene. Do they have hand sanitizers everywhere and wash hands often? You don't want a baby exposed to all sorts of things like opportunistic infections. Especially newborns.
2. Staff. Are their nurses auxiliary nurses? Whom is their dr and their CMD? I looked my doctors up online and made enquiries (there are ways to check) so I knew whom I was dealing with (can be a neglectful ass but he is an overqualified ass who knows his onions). When you go there, who attends, Resident or new out-of-Med-school (who may get flustered with an emergency).
3. Emergency services. Do they have an operating theatre, can they do emergency CS and stabilize a patient? Private hospitals are rarely fully staffed but the better the CMD, the faster he/she can call an OB, surgeon and great staff to his hospital to perform surgery on a patient.
4. NICU. Can the hospital handle premature babies? Do they have working Phototherapy machines (because I have heard "please the patient has to go to another hospital because we don't have phototherapy bed/light bulb to treat" ). Is the hospital equipped to stabilize your baby and rush them to a bigger hospital if they need surgery?
5. Blood bank. How far is it from the hospital and how well-stocked is it?
6. Distance. How far is this place from me because my water could break, my labour can progress faster than jack Robinson and I really don't need to be in traffic (especially now that raining season has started) crying in a car.

That is how I picked my hospitals, by asking those questions. It's usually blood bank they fail at being close but they pass other things. So I'm not too worried and Dr staff are usually impressed that I did my homework and I'm asking them the right questions. Anybody that gets angry I'm asking if you can save the life of me and my baby during an emergency, thanks but no need to continue using them. HTH.

By the way, after you register, if you are a low-risk patient, they won't be carrying you like a raw egg. Infact the OB (consultant or not) won't show up until 20mins to you're ready to push. The nurses will be in charge. So yeah, super important to codedly ask the nurses "What school did you go, my cousin wants to attend Nursing school". Because a lot of mushroom clinics hire auxiliary nurses and pass them off as more than their qualifications and when you find out is when they cannot handle an emergency and keep calling Dr (always happens at night).
This is so true
As a first time mum I failed to take this steps
And it cost me my very first fruit @23weeks.
I only considered proximity and neglected the rest.
Imagine when baby was coming and was shouting that I want to poo, the idiot nurse told me to go ahead. As a stood up, I felt that pressure and my water broke and baby's head was out already.
While recovering I started taking note of all these things.
The OB never showed up. It was the jnr Doc on duty that night that finally delivered my premie..no NICU available _ we had no chance of survival tho,since her lungs were still not properly developed. Even 3days after, the OB was still not available. They will just say, he rushed out and couldn't see me. All the nurses were SSCE holders that were learning how to do nurse Eliza.
I partly blame myself for not taking this steps, I will advice everyone to take them deligently.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 7:51am On May 11, 2017
Thank you so much, ve decided to register with luth and a private hospital. u can imagine The hosipal I attended when i had malaria at Ago has only one doctor, I had to wait for almost 1 hr b4 the doctor showed up. Will surely put all this in check.
Onegai:

Please get one 30 minutes away from you. Ago Palace Way to Festac is way over 45 minutes. You do not wish to go far in case of an emergency. No hospital should be more than 30 mins away from you, Nigeria does not have working ambulances.

Emel is good, as they have a Consultant Gynae and used to have a Professor of Gynecology.

1. Hygiene. Do they have hand sanitizers everywhere and wash hands often? You don't want a baby exposed to all sorts of things like opportunistic infections. Especially newborns.
2. Staff. Are their nurses auxiliary nurses? Whom is their dr and their CMD? I looked my doctors up online and made enquiries (there are ways to check) so I knew whom I was dealing with (can be a neglectful ass but he is an overqualified ass who knows his onions). When you go there, who attends, Resident or new out-of-Med-school (who may get flustered with an emergency).
3. Emergency services. Do they have an operating theatre, can they do emergency CS and stabilize a patient? Private hospitals are rarely fully staffed but the better the CMD, the faster he/she can call an OB, surgeon and great staff to his hospital to perform surgery on a patient.
4. NICU. Can the hospital handle premature babies? Do they have working Phototherapy machines (because I have heard "please the patient has to go to another hospital because we don't have phototherapy bed/light bulb to treat" ). Is the hospital equipped to stabilize your baby and rush them to a bigger hospital if they need surgery?
6. Distance. How far is this place from me because my water could break, my labour can progress faster than jack Robinson and I really don't need to be in traffic (especially now that raining season has started) crying in a car.

That is how I picked my hospitals, by asking those questions. It's usually blood bank they fail at being close but they pass other things. So I'm not too worried and Dr staff are usually impressed that I did my homework and I'm asking them the right questions. Anybody that gets angry I'm asking if you can save the life of me and my baby during an emergency, thanks but no need to continue using them. HTH.

By the way, after you register, if you are a low-risk patient, they won't be carrying you like a raw egg. Infact the OB (consultant or not) won't show up until 20mins to you're ready to push. The nurses will be in charge. So yeah, super important to codedly ask the nurses "What school did you go, my cousin wants to attend Nursing school". Because a lot of mushroom clinics hire auxiliary nurses and pass them off as more than their qualifications and when you find out is when they cannot handle an emergency and keep calling Dr (always happens at night).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2017
Trish102:
Thank you so much, ve decided to register with luth and a private hospital. u can imagine The hosipal I attended when i had malaria at Ago has only one doctor, I had to wait for almost 1 hr b4 the doctor showed up. Will surely put all this in check.
hope it's not grace valley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 9:25am On May 11, 2017
Sansa143:
Dis vigil didn't easy,wat I do now is leave d breast in his mouth n I kip checking to nsure is not blocking his nose dat way,evryone sleeps!Now we are wide awake n staring at each oda!
lol baby Jay. Except you're a stay at home mom that breast in the mouth thing to sleep sabi spoil babies o. It makes them clingy I did it with my first and I heard nwii. My mom warned back then to stop it since I would be resuming work at 3 months I refused (first time mom syndrome cheesy) that my baby showed me pepper. I ended up resuming work with her + Nanny it still wasn't easy. At a point I had to resign, waited till she clocked one, put her in creche and went job hunting again. Weaning her was quite traumatic for both of us. She was my handbag everywhere I went she went. I used to carry her all the time. For my 2nd I heeded moms advice the babe was just an angel flowing with everyone. Not clingy at all. Weaned herself at 7months.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 9:28am On May 11, 2017
Happy anniversary cappo pweetiebabe .God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 9:43am On May 11, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
KNOCK KNOCK!!!
who's there?
IYOMOMO!
iyomomo who?
IYOMOMO-RELOADED!!!

Favouredi
Mosi01
Naomi14
welcome back sis...lahor,please let baby bake well and come in june.june is not far again,its the day after the day after the day after tomorrow.. grin
@all maamas,i remain loyal oh,congratulations to those that have birthed their little ones,our sexy waddling mummies you are almost there,the Lord will continue to be your muscle.@vigilante maamas una doh it's not easy.ayam sure the song "who sat and watched my infant head"now has a clearer meaning...you will all live long to enjoy the fruit of labour in Jesus name.
one love (in nurse kaffy4bill's voice).

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2017
God has done it again, right from May1st I knew dis month is sooo blessed.....My eldest Sis gave birth last night to a bouncing baby boy.

Team October how una dey,infact this bubble like feeling is just so awesome.... Mama beyedew its been a long time o,just pop in @least to say hi... Can't wait to confirm baby sex so I can also patronize Mama zaynie(senior chief accountant.)

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2017
Chanbaby:
Electric breast pump is better anytime. I just expressed 230ml in less than 15mins(pics attached). When I started off with it I was frustrated cos after 45mins I get just 90ml. I couldnt complain to Dh cos he will be upset that I want to pack it up after spending so much to get it. But I asked on newborn thread and mamas there said it was my flow so I tried to eat better and take a lot of fluid cos I wasnt eating like a breast feeding mum(lack of appetite). Now see where we are
Ma no vex o, but all dix electric pump, e no fit electrocute person? we dont pray for evils though jex my thought when I hear it makes use of electricity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:58am On May 11, 2017
I was just desperate for the sugar to drop fast, even the nurse that attended to me the following week asked me what I did. Someone close or me had that experience hers increased within one week to two plus, before we know what was happening her BP became high, they had to deliver her baby thru cs at 32 weeks, though the baby survived and she just gave birth to the second one with cs too. So I was desperate, my dear, stop everything for just one week and check, you will be surprised.
Ify15:
.Wow.U rili tried.But why did you stop palm oil and groundnut oil too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe...EDD 23rd&21st
Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 8wks scan 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy.....EDD 7th
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly....EDD 2nd Team XY
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie.
19.CoolOne1

For mamas that has not drop there EDD please let's drop it so it can be updated and for those that already know LO sex let's update too....
October mamas MIA please pop in to say hi unless I will tell mama Zaynie to start charging u o,atleaet MS don Carry hin load free us.

#teamoctoberforquickdelivery#
#teamoctoberfornoloss#
#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
Diamondmax1:
Good evening to all the mamas in the house..nice to be here , team July hope am welcome

You are welcome to #TeamJulyforsupernaturalHebrewwomendelivery.
Kindly send your EDD and baby's gender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
God has done it again, right from May1st I know dis month is sooo blessed.....My eldest Sis gave birth last night to a bouncing baby boy.

Team October how una dey,infact this bubble like feeling is just so awesome.... Mama beyedew its been a long time o,just pop in @least to say hi... Can't wait to confirm baby sex so I can also patronize Mama zaynie(senior chief accountant.)

congrats cappo on delivery of ur nephew, God will kip, watch and bless mother and son in Jesus name.Amen!

We are doing fine we bless God,

Mama Zaynie just dey chop ur money go, remember to dey do zahkat o. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
Tnks dear,will stop but no more sleep cry cry!It didn't easy grin grin
ebonychic18:
lol baby Jay. Except you're a stay at home mom that breast in the mouth thing to sleep sabi spoil babies o. It makes them clingy I did it with my first and I heard nwii. My mom warned back then to stop it since I would be resuming work at 3 months I refused (first time mom syndrome cheesy) that my baby showed me pepper. I ended up resuming work with her + Nanny it still wasn't easy. At a point I had to resign, waited till she clocked one, put her in creche and went job hunting again. Weaning her was quite traumatic for both of us. She was my handbag everywhere I went she went. I used to carry her all the time. For my 2nd I heeded moms advice the babe was just an angel flowing with everyone. Not clingy at all. Weaned herself at 7months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32am On May 11, 2017
Onegai:

Ma, all diz u listed are d bomb and wat I sincerely do look out for, but for all d qualities, it must cost a fortune!
Does General hospitals offer all dix atleast for a price of 30k for delivery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
I might sound a bit paranoid but please don't go to Luth! They killed my father there due to their incompetence. You will not see any consultant. It is the med school grads and students that are attending to patients. That place is a dungeon. I'm sorry but the name Luth makes me cringe.
Trish102:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Pls who knows d whereabout of maamaa?
CC maamaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
modupsie:
I might sound a bit paranoid but please don't go to Luth! They killed my father there due to their incompetence. You will not see any consultant. It is the med school grads and students that are attending to patients. That place is a dungeon. I'm sorry but the name Luth makes me cringe.
I think I agree, instead of that go it Maternal and Child- 1st gate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2017
Hello everyone. EDD is 23rd
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe....EDD 23rd
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd
6. tikosdear...EDD 27th
9. Imurboss.......EDD 9th Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
14.BritneyStacy
15. Angeltolly
16. Hebrewbith
17. Modupsie.

For mamas that has not drop there EDD please let's drop it so it can be updated and for those that already know LO sex let's update too....
October mamas MIA please pop in to say hi unless I will tell mama Zaynie to start charging u o,atleaet MS don Carry hin load free us.

#teamoctoberfornoloss#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
God has done it again, right from May1st I know dis month is sooo blessed.....My eldest Sis gave birth last night to a bouncing baby boy.

Rubs palm.... Baby.. Cooperate before I come in there to open your bonbom o grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:07am On May 11, 2017
cappo I dey hail o.pls my edd is October 3 according to lmp and 27 Sept according to first scan but I am staying with October and the gender of the baby is xx. Pls do the correction o. Other teamies I dey hail o.one love!
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe....EDD 23rd
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd
6. tikosdear...EDD 27th
9. Imurboss.......EDD 9th Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
14.BritneyStacy
15. Angeltolly
16. Hebrewbith
17. Modupsie.

#teamoctoberfornoloss#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
tikosdear:
cappo I dey hail o.pls my edd is October 3 according to lmp and 27 Sept according to first scan but I am staying with October and the gender of the baby is xx. Pls do the correction o. Other teamies I dey hail o.one love!
Noted and corrected.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
Thank you. Now I'm really getting frustrated with this hospital wahala
modupsie:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
This hospital search is really frustrating. I've just this weekend to make up my mind. Starting a new job on Monday after staying at home for 10 months. I couldn't even tell me employer I'm pregnant . I wonder what will happen when I start showing
Yesitsme:
I think I agree, instead of that go it Maternal and Child- 1st gate

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.