Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155968 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
Good evening mamas jusst found out that am pregnant

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Eko hospital is zero sha, I just pass by the remaining/haven't visited since I was a kid so I can't really say much about them although I heard from a former neighbour that County isn't as good as it used to be

Thanks so much , I really appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 18, 2017
mbula:
RANTING TIME.....
good evening mama's in the house.I'm a second time mum.prior to this first pregnancy was so smooth and enjoyable....didn't feel any form of morning sickness,fatigue,nausea nor unusual craving till I delivered. I registered for Antenatal at 4months plus....and was always making mouth that second baby I will register at 6 or 7 months as an old time mum...make the first time mum dey rush go clinic...
little did I know that it won't be the same....I am just 6weeks and some days gone.I started having sore boobs 2and half weeks before the day of suppose AF,nausea started a week to AF presumed date.as if that was not enough....can you imagine that by 5weeks I started having vomiting tendencies till date and I happen to spit too.boobs are still sore from when it started till now.I am wondering if na multiple pregnancy e bi abi the belle just wan fall my hand......how will I start now to go and drag sit for antenatal with first time mum.....rants end.....
cheesy Lmao...na the courses wey you no do for 1st year you dey do now be that.
Oya carry your bombom go sitdown dia for class (hospital) with jambites...hahahahaha
grin enjoy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
I pray for your kind of blessing and compensation grin
eigmaticme:

hey Sugah

Amen and Amen.

i mentioned you when i announced, guess you missed it.

funny how i am still team September.

compensation i guess.

i cant wait.......

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
undecided

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
olu21ola:

But the procedure is not carried out by your CMD neither is the person a radiologist/sonographer i.e a doctor/medical personnel trained to carry out such. I dont know the qualification of your staff though but they dont look or sound professional. I feel you should improve on your image and rebrand. I have done ultrasound in your Ibadan and I was not impressed. I went to your Ikeja branch and dint have the scan eventually, everywhere was looking dark, the reception was unkempt, the place felt spooky.

I'm just coming online after awhile. Abeg, take this thumbs up. Kizzzzesssssss. You took the word from my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
beyedew:

My apriko business is suffering my dear. Recession dey affect am bad. These days sef, I don't find joy in going to the market again, when I know that the apriko that would go home with me is an apology cry cry.

Recession be a spoiling things for us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
Zino89:
wow! congrats to the latest mama.You're very welcome. New year baby cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
Zino89:
Wow! I knew a line was a line! Congrats ma...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
hi mums.happy mothers day. i av bin having menstural cramps off and on today.i just lost appetite after washing my hair and taking my nyt shower.

my nxt ANT is monday.i pray am blessed by nxt week

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
peggygee:
Amen n Amen my ex cappo, affliction shall.not rise a second time. Funny enough, I'm still another sept. Moma, isn't God wonderful. September must really be a special month.

Do and embark o another journey na....wara yu waiting for? grin

Regards to ur cutie Luv.

Yes o, God is wonderful indeed! Congratulations once again.
Since Sept 2017 has passed maybe I'd start planning for Sept 2018 grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
brownsugars:

cheesy Lmao...na the courses wey you no do for 1st year you dey do now be that.
Oya carry your bombom go sitdown dia for class (hospital) with jambites...hahahahaha
grin enjoy

darling no be small carry over oooooo....I was at the clinic today.funny enough my HMO says I can reg for antenatal from 12weeks .so I had to see doc normally not as per say antenatal runs...I was given medication.I pray this saves me from another malaria and asthma attack till I become old student to reg as a snr student.....thanx dear...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
sugah:

Yes o, God is wonderful indeed! Congratulations once again.
Since Sept 2017 has passed maybe I'd start planning for Sept 2018 grin
Make u carry me along cappo#team Sept2018 loading cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Welcome back, where have u been
I went to London with Samantha to see d Queen grin no mind me oo....dnt knw what's happening these days...w8ll try and be coming around

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
Benignasweety:
About Edd, hers went further like urs via scan and she wanted to know why...

Thanks alot stephmiracle and Jaysmama, I really appreciate mommies...

OK ....@realtalk guess its bcs I got preg a week after my last menses...so I couldn't use my LMP to decide d date rather I used scan....den I also fink my baby wasn't big as at den...she grew slowly hence the farther date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
Blessedmum:

Make u carry me along cappo#team Sept2018 loading cheesy
Tchai! I said maybe o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2017
Hello Preggy Mamas
Dw is 20weeks. Feeling serious indigestion. Been taking Antacid (Gestid) but no improvement.
Also she's diagnosed of fibroid (Doc & Scan says is not a treath to the baby) but she feels pains on the side of the fibroid location.

She was given pain reliever from hospital on her last antenatal but no serious improvement.
Pls any recommendation on the indigestion and pain.

*She eats in bits and max time of dinner is 7.30pm to sleep 10.30pm after telemundo. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:34am On May 19, 2017

Gender XX. Welldone Cappo[/quote]

updated mam....how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:36am On May 19, 2017
goodfortun:

Lol @hubby. That's awesome. Haven't started shopping though. Hope to quite soon. Well done!

thank you smiley
goodfortun:

Lol @hubby. That's awesome. Haven't started shopping though. Hope to quite soon. Well done!

thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:39am On May 19, 2017
peggygee:
Present cappo, my antenatal is tomorrow, will check Lo's Gender. Wait o @cappo, did u say 5scans? grin if u be FTM, I for say na FTM things grin grin grin grin

#Teamseptember....counting down o

yes oooo... did the 5th one 3 days ago... my mum was shouting saying "have you started again"?... during my first pregnancy I'm sure I did over 20 scans...

hope u are doing great?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:10am On May 19, 2017
sugah:

Tchai! I said maybe o
Maybe can become real naa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=tiwatopebam post=56615910]June mamas, how is the mi industry? Ministry is going on well,though sleeping isn't dat comfortable again. How are you too dear Cappo,God will see us thru,amen. I hail all June mamas,thank God our mth is around the corner. I also greet all mamas.happy new day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maerie(f): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
Good day lovely mommas in the house, I'm new to this thread, team August(aug3rd to be precise) please I need reviews on Golden cross infirmary hospital in Festac. I'm an FTM, just want to be rest assured that I'm receiving quality services. Thanks all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2017
Lol @ telemundo! As for the indigestion I had it too then, it even came with heartburn. I try to drink fluids after rather than during meals and I avoided spicy food, high-fat foods, high acid fruit/food. I try not to eat too much @once (very hard cos I like big food grin) As for the fibroid don't know anything about it. Mamas that know will come and chook mouth.
Beehandz:
Hello Preggy Mamas
DH is 20weeks. Feeling serious indigestion. Been taking Antacid (Gestid) but no improvement.
Also she's diagnosed of fibroid (Doc & Scan says is not a treath to the baby) but she feels pains on the side of the fibroid location.

She was given pain reliever from hospital on her last antenatal but no serious improvement.
Pls any recommendation on the indigestion and pain.

*She eats in bits and max time of dinner is 7.30pm to sleep 10.30pm after telemundo. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 9:53am On May 19, 2017
House, make una come help me ooo. This Omuogwu is becoming something else. How my mum want to do things her way and will not allow me tell her what I was told at the antenatal. We have practically bin quareeling. I don't feel like having pepper soup everyday with uda sed again, or having this very hot water bath again or tying my stomach like I want to look like Sophia the first. She said accused me of making baby's poo not watering because of the texture of my eba. She said it must be watering. And web I want to read one page of my book in the morning b4 I quickly bath, she comes and start quareeling me to bath. How she wanted to use close-up or one leaf for baby's navel. Thankfully, it fell on the 7th day with spirit. Plz after the navel falls, is she supposed to use Rob or methelathum or penicillin or breast milk for the navel? That one is causing issue now. My baby have been crying days now; circumcision and navel pain. My MIL said i should clean with spirit, add breast milk and penicillin or Vaseline on the navel. Then use methelathum to massage round. My mum said i should not give water. My MIL said i should give water. My elder sister said i should add glucose to the water, my MIL said no, it will make poo strong. Plz, my head is banging right now from different talks. My episiotomy even got broken making plans now on how to repair it. This people wanted to kill me cos of talk of hot water. They said during antenatel, we should use skin temperature water and add salt. We can use purit to wash off wen we urinate. My MIL, Mum and others talked me into using hot water that we had to quarrel even. Now my suture have broken down. In fact, my mum threatened to go if i don't allow her do what she knows. I'm so tired. What do I do? Plz tips on how to manage navel after it falls and the circumcised peni.s.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 9:54am On May 19, 2017
Maerie:
Good day lovely mommas in the house, I'm new to this thread, team August(aug3rd to be precise) please I need reviews on Golden cross infirmary hospital in Festac. I'm an FTM, just want to be rest assured that I'm receiving quality services. Thanks all.
on behalf of cappo ToyosiR and other teamies i welcome you to team august.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Awwwww you gave me a birthday mate. May God bless him.
really! am so excited and filled previlage. tanks for the wishes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
fruitfulhome:
House, make una come help me ooo. This Omuogwu is becoming something else.We have practically bin quareeling. I don't feel like having pepper soup everyday with uda sed. What do I do? Plz tips on how to manage navel after it falls and the circumcised peni.s.
Its well mama! They mean well even though its annoying. Abt d navel how does it look now?
My ds navel still looked raw after it fell off.
By the time he clocked 6wks I was tired of applying spirit. My mum said I shld use mentolatum to close it up but didn't have d heart to do it. Google search actually helped me out cos i read that its common for navel not to fall completely. I applied salt to d navel for abt 10mins after his bath in d morning did it again in d evening by d next day the navel was completely sealed up and looked normal.
If his navel is closed then pls don't apply anything after d cord falls off just clean during his bath time. If u can still see a bit of flesh then do d salt thing. Wasn't painful at all and worked fast. Hth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2017
This is serious cheesy I like Sophia the first grin it's like we have same hot water issue. I had to explain to my mum the stitches they used can melt off so she said it's the steam of the hot water that will heal it. So we both agreed to make the water not too hot. I realise the steam helped the swell of the site to reduced sha! Then the leaf for the cord helped it fall off @5days. She said the Mentholatum on the navel prevents cold from entering through there. lipsrsealed Pepper soup I still drink, she said it helps the stomach. My Eba is very soft. I drink warm water everyday. She won't let me drink cold water. I wear girdle sometimes to eat sef cry she presses my stomach with hot water and I usually shout that my kidney is there but she will still press it. So my dear! If you ask me na who I go ask grin
fruitfulhome:
House, make una come help me ooo. This Omuogwu is becoming something else. How my mum want to do things her way and will not allow me tell her what I was told at the antenatal. We have practically bin quareeling. I don't feel like having pepper soup everyday with uda sed again, or having this very hot water bath again or tying my stomach like I want to look like Sophia the first. She said accused me of making baby's poo not watering because of the texture of my eba. She said it must be watering. And web I want to read one page of my book in the morning b4 I quickly bath, she comes and start quareeling me to bath. How she wanted to use close-up or one leaf for baby's navel. Thankfully, it fell on the 7th day with spirit. Plz after the navel falls, is she supposed to use Rob or methelathum or penicillin or breast milk for the navel? That one is causing issue now. My baby have been crying days now; circumcision and navel pain. My MIL said i should clean with spirit, add breast milk and penicillin or Vaseline on the navel. Then use methelathum to massage round. My mum said i should not give water. My MIL said i should give water. My elder sister said i should add glucose to the water, my MIL said no, it will make poo strong. Plz, my head is banging right now from different talks. My episiotomy even got broken making plans now on how to repair it. This people wanted to kill me cos of talk of hot water. They said during antenatel, we should use skin temperature water and add salt. We can use purit to wash off wen we urinate. My MIL, Mum and others talked me into using hot water that we had to quarrel even. Now my suture have broken down. In fact, my mum threatened to go if i don't allow her do what she knows. I'm so tired. What do I do? Plz tips on how to manage navel after it falls and the circumcised peni.s.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats ma'am
tank u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:39am On May 19, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats ma'am
tank u dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 10:44am On May 19, 2017
ebonychic18:
wow! congrats to the latest mama.You're very welcome. New year baby cool
thanks ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.