Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155155 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2017
Trish102:
Hi mamas, I went for a scan yesterday and d doctor couldn't find any baby in the sac at 9 week. Pls is this normal.

Keep your fingers crossed. You may have miscalculated your LMP.
My SiL did and the Dr told them the scan results doesn't correlate with the fetal age. They had to do another scan 2 weeks later to confirm.
Couldn't find any baby at all?
Did they check the Fallopian tubes and cervical area to rule out ectopic pregnancy cervical pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
Thank you!
zaynie:

Unless you have a case of early miscarriage or complications during pregnancy or an underlying illness., 13 weeks is the benchmark. Doesn't mean you can't go to the hospital if you feel like it.
In fact you should go to the hospital to get checked first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2017
Elixir123:

Wow,sorry sis.I hope that feeling is normal ? The things we bear in pregnancy eh! God help us oo

During my last antenatal I complained about it. I was told it's normal for some people. It does not happen all the time though. A friend of mine said it happened with her last pregnancy and also with her present one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2017
Rushed in here to officially welcome dix latest maamas, incase dey are still rubbing dia makeups to jazz in here sha..
By d power vested on me by dix precious space of mine! grin I welcome
Mummy curvilicious a.k.a mama John
Mummy Blessedmumi a.k.a (erhmmm Benny godchildcheesy )

Lemme go and bring d golden chair, iyam coming...
Happy bumping...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2017
angeltolly:

October Cappo @ pweetiebabe, comman see Mama like you o cheesy Using torchlight to find ms up and down. You people’s love for Ms is amazing lipsrsealed

That was how I was using torchlight to find ms, when it finally hit, I was miserable. Mine was not ms, mine was all day sickness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
Rushed in here to officially welcome dix latest maamas, incase dey are still rubbing dia makeups to jazz in here sha..

Happy bumping...

Jesusuuuuuus. My ttc sisters. God is great.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:23am On May 20, 2017
Benignasweety:

Happy bumping...
Yes o,infact I need to go to d TTC trend and drag curvilicious curvy(AKA mama john)here, i hope MS free u so dose curves wont bend ooo(Run before she get here cos dat mama sabi Kunfu)
Blessedmumi u welcome too,u made me remember my before before cycle mate @Blessedmum and Prettmum(hope u mamas and LOs are talking it softly on Daddy's money o) .

Cravingchic ,4realwoman , Legendmother, Loisemm u mamas are next in line in Jesus name, and as Mama Zaynie(senior chief accountant) PA u must pay dues o,so get prepared.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
katchycouture:

finding a good sleeping position is also difficult for me... right now I'm just sitting on the floor because I cant lie down and sleep has eluded me for tonight....I've been on this floor for over 3 hrs now

Eyah pele!!

So I sleep on my left side (its the most comfortable position for me, and is recommended for the best blood flow to fetus) in a semi-sitting position (helps me breathe better and reduces the heart burn) and with my legs at a right angle with a pillow beneath them (pillow helps to increase blood flow to the legs so leg cramps are reduced)

At least this small suffering is for a beautiful purpose; it is well and shall only get better. xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Dazzle86:

I have exactly the same feelings, plus increased pulse, I can see my heart beating and shaking my chest with each beat.

Yesoo I experience this same feeling. I read that this happens because the heart has to pump extra blood to the baby. If it gets alarming and accompanied with pain, though, we have to report to the hospital. xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
Pls senior mamas dat ever had pelvic pain how do u cope with it? I had dis pain during my TTC days and it disappeared after I did massage and womb setting den,but its like d pain is back with full force now have been managing it for weeks now but its becoming really kind of painful especially if i rest on my back or sleep on and hard surface.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yes o,infact I need to go to d TTC trend and drag curvilicious curvy(AKA mama john)here, i hope MS free u so dose curves wont bend ooo(Run before she get here cos dat mama sabi Kunfu)
Blessedmumi u welcome too,u made me remember my before before cycle mate @Blessed.mum and Prett.mum(hope u mamas and LOs are talking it softly on Daddy's money o) .
Thanks for checking up on us sis, we are doing great. Can't wait to come and eat jollof rice and chicken. God will perfect his work in your life ijn.

My namesake Blessedmumi congrats, d journey will be easy for u ijn. I remembered when u joined d TTC thread then.

Curvillicious curvy am so happy for u girl, enjoy ur preggy period and do shakara u deserve it.

Wishing all my remaining ATC sisters Big Fat Positive ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
Wit his infinite mercies i shld b able 2 fast ma last pregnancy i did oo i virtually miss 10 n i repay back! Inshaa Allah he wl grants us the strength by his grace..
airforcewife:
Xeexee1 we are good teamie! Have had 1st and 2nd TT shots, 2nd anti-malaria dose also. You should try and take them at your next hospital visit.
How are you going to strategize the fasting? Hmm i dont even know oh honestly.
Counting down to our super month#August
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
YACAA:

Eyah pele!!

So I sleep on my left side (its the most comfortable position for me, and is recommended for the best blood flow to fetus) in a semi-sitting position (helps me breathe better and reduces the heart burn) and with my legs at a right angle with a pillow beneath them (pillow helps to increase blood flow to the legs so leg cramps are reduced)

At least this small suffering is for a beautiful purpose; it is well and shall only get better. xx

the problem is that I get serious toothache when I sleep on my left side...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
I thought today is FoodieSaturday.....
undecided undecided
Oya bring food out and inspire me to make lunch o.... cool

Oya all hands on deck, let's see what each team has to offer o....

The food with the highest 'like' gets a romper of your choice. kiss

Oya let the cooking begin!
I will be checking to know that images aren't lifted from internet o.... If I catch you wey you steal internet picture, I go flog your leg o angry

Big welcome to all the newbies.... TeamJan/Feb don dey set small small....

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2017
I want to participate, thought m ATC mama for now oo
zaynie:
I thought today is FoodieSaturday.....
undecided undecided
Oya bring food out and inspire me to make lunch o.... cool

Oya all hands on deck, let's see what each team has to offer o....

The food with the highest 'like' gets a romper of your choice. kiss

Oya let the cooking begin!
I will be checking to know that images aren't lifted from internet o.... If I catch you wey you steal internet picture, I go flog your leg o angry

Big welcome to all the newbies.... TeamJan/Feb don dey set small small....

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
Product alert!!!!!
3in1 postpartum belt back in stock, the regular ppbelt also available. Please like 2 mamas chatted me up to keep, I lost my chat history and pictures kindly re chat me up. Thanks All

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2017
Cc mum zaynie-team Feb with faith

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Blessedmumi u welcome too,u made me remember my before before cycle mate @Blessedmum and Prettmum(hope u mamas and LOs are talking it softly on Daddy's money o) .

Cravingchic ,4realwoman , Legendsmother, Loisemm u mamas are next in line in Jesus name, and as Mama Zaynie(senior chief accountant) PA u must pay dues o,so get prepared.
Amen oooo but mama Zaynie don promise us before say we no go pay dues o. I have the written agreement. She said she will fly us in with private jet and we will all sit on the golden chair specially reserved for ATC mamas. wink grin
Everything is in writing here o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
orney:
I want to participate, thought m ATC mama for now oo

ATC o, Preggy o, Newborn o!
Peeper o, sabi mama o, question asker o, captain o!
All join!
If your food gets the highest like, you get to choose a romper from https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-everything-shop
Who tell you say pikin wey go wear that clothe no dey on the way right now? wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
Hello mamas,happy weekend. Pls where's omowunminow? After her bfp announcement she went awol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:23pm On May 20, 2017
Loisemm:

Amen oooo but mama Zaynie don promise us before say we no go pay dues o. I have the written agreement. She said she will fly us in with private jet and we will all sit on the golden chair specially reserved for ATC mamas. wink grin
Everything is in writing here o.

My friend.... Why you dey talk like this na?
Which time I promise say no dues?
I promise jet and golden chair.... But to forfeit dues? Kolewerk!
In fact I yaff vex and back from Sabbatical! angry
All newbies, line up here na na na
Straight line, no jumping queue o angry
Just hold your dollars for hand.... I no dey smile when I dey duty o angry
Pweetiebabe, Oya stand for gate dey watch make some no jumping fence enter grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2017
zaynie:

My friend.... Why you dey talk like this na?
Which time I promise say no dues?
I promise jet and golden chair.... But to forfeit dues? Kolewerk!
In fact I yaff vex and back from Sabbatical! angry
All newbies, line up here na na na
Straight line, no jumping queue o angry
Just hold your dollars for hand.... I no dey smile when I dey duty o angry
Pweetiebabe, Oya stand for gate dey watch make some no jumping fence enter grin

Lmao....loolzzzz
Chai....mummy Zaynie oooo.
Pweetymii come n see mum Z oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2017
Loisemm:

Lmao....loolzzzz
Chai....mummy Zaynie oooo.
Pweetymii come n see mum Z oo
YES BOSS......I don stand gigigba for gate,my bobby is enough to block any mama wey won dodge and enter.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:32pm On May 20, 2017
You can post food all day long o, but I will stop counting votes by 6pm o....
Ehn..ehn. I kent settle fight o lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
YES BOSS......I don stand gigigba for gate,my bobby is enough to block any mama wet don dodge and enter.
Sisterly, let's see for corner to discuss wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
YES BOSS......I don stand gigigba for gate,my bobby is enough to block any mama wet don dodge and enter.

Lmao
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
Loisemm:
Chai Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
Loisemm:

Pulls her back....
Which corner? angry
E be like you wan see my red eye this morning ba? angry
Pweetiebabe, no do sisterly o!
Na sense to escape dues o! Loisemm, I don mark your face....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
YES BOSS......I don stand gigigba for gate,my bobby is enough to block any mama wey won dodge and enter.

Oshey!
kiss
We go share the money later
But Na 90:10 o lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
My last weekend lunch

Cc: Zaynie

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
Loisemm:

Haaa mummy triplet I wish o,but for dis buhari economy wey we dey....kolewerk
But as my personal person we go runz am somehow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
Do you like my food, if yes click the "like" botton,if no still click the "like" botton

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.