Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156475 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
angeltolly:

Hehehehe..... See sense o cheesy cheesy cheesy

But this one weh one Mama don truthfully say "my last weekend lunch". ... Erhmmmm make I go open my achieve to upload "my new year 2017 lunch" tongue Mama zaynie izz it allowed

The spirit is telling me one Mama wantu upload her "owanbe plate of food" shocked sad Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand tongue

New year in May? ... Ahn! Ahn! Have mercy Na.
I am waiting for the person that will upload owambe food o....
#retieswrapper

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
Naomi14:
Mama Zaynie I like the romper grin abeg add that fine newborn swimwear join I don admire am tiregrin

Yummy.......fingerlicking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
Ha! Mama your eye sharp o! cheesy
zaynie:

If no be the kitchen sink wey I see I for say na party food be this o.....
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
Thanks ma'am!
olatebony:

Yummy.......fingerlicking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Ma'am Did you add sausage in the sauce? What's that round shaped stuff?
Iyomomoreloaded:
Make e no be like say I dey vex .
Spaghetti with chicken & prawn sauce.
Accountant general, Abeg 6pm too early, some of us just Dey wake-up! grin
#Foodiesaturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
Give me address plsssss
Iyomomoreloaded:
Make e no be like say I dey vex .
Spaghetti with chicken & prawn sauce.
Accountant general, Abeg 6pm too early, some of us just Dey wake-up! grin
#Foodiesaturday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
Local rice and cat fish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
I am a preggy mama in waiting.. Make I drop mine
Banga soup with crab, fish and meat...to download with fufu

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
mummykyrti:

This banga looks like a soul reviving banga o!
Choi!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:54pm On May 20, 2017
zaynie:

Side-eye....
Where is your own food?
Abi you only came here to be inspired ni?
Lol I'd join next Sunday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
zaynie:

This banga looks like a soul reviving banga o!
Choi!
thanchuu mama zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:19pm On May 20, 2017
Naomi14:
Ma'am Did you add sausage in the sauce? What's that round shaped stuff?
No ma'am, no sausage, it's carrots sliced round, forming Chinese sauce tins grin

Giddyperson:

I love! Give us the recipe

Ingredients :
Chicken breast(chopped to bite size pieces and season lightly )
Prawns (season lightly)
Carrot (sliced in circles)
Bell pepper (chop into cubes)
Fresh pepper (sliced)
Spring onions( the bulb part chopped in chunks, plus a little green part. Then remaining green part for garnish)
Green beans
Cornstarch
Soy sauce
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Vegetable oil
Garlic (chopped)
Ginger (grated)
Honey
Salt
(I usually Season all chopped veggies with for a while,preferably refrigerated overnight . I also do for fried rice veggies, tastes much better.)

Can't give exact measurements, I usually just eyeball d quantities.
1. Heat up a little vegetable oil in pan, fry the chicken pieces stirring constantly for about 5mins, remove & keep aside.
Also fry prawns for about 5mins and keep aside too.
Add a little more oil in pan if need be, then lightly fry d chopped onions, garlic and ginger.
2. Add the carrot and fresh pepper , keep stirring on low heat for 2-3 mins
3. Scoop about I heaped tablespoon of cornflour into about 300ml water (depends on how thick or runny u want the sauce)
Mix well and pour into the pan on fire.
4. When it starts bubbling, add the bell peppers and green beans.
Then return the chicken and prawns back to the pan.
5. Add about 2 tablespoon each of the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil & honey, stir & Cook for abt 1 min, taste and adjust seasoning with little salt if need be.
Add some of the sliced green onions just b4 u remove from fire.
And your homemade Chinese sauce is ready.
Great with rice too or even yam or potatoes.

12 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
mummykyrti:

OMG shocked I need dis with starch cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

OMG shocked I need dis with starch cry
hehehe na my fav food o...banga soup with starch, I no get strength do starch and hubby no sabi chop starch so we do fufu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
#foodieSaturday...
Protein packed lunch...enjoy mamas

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
DNA07:
#foodieSaturday... Protein packed lunch...enjoy mamas
I love this, let me go and get hot bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:35pm On May 20, 2017
yayyy am back..
baby has always been head down but could not engage because of a 7cm fibroid obstructing baby have always have faith and believe in miracle thant everything will work out for good because i was scared of been cut (CS) but the last scan i had really discourage me was told the fibroid is pressing down on cervix, so i had to go online to read similar experiences. forward to 4th of may went to general hospital to register (registration was so easy and smooth for me thanks to Gods favor) because i register at private and their bill for cs is too much intact my doc advice to do cs before contracting on getting to general hospital the doctor that attended to me advised me to wait a week more in order to try labour but i was bent on doing cs i don't want to go through double pain so i was booked for elective cs was ask to come on monday for admission. on Wednesday the devil tried but to GOD be the glory he failed woefully. i want to bless the lord for his mercies as i welcome my prince on the 10th of may i bless God for giving mr the courage to take a bold step, our plans are different from Gods plans some women went the labour and end up doing cs i met a lady at the hospital she came for induce, i chatted with her she told me her family ask her to refuse cs if suggested to her, she gave birth on wed too after induced d previous night her baby was fine but she bled to death after many attempt to save her eventually she took her baby (may her soul rest in peace). mothers that went through cs pls how did u boost ur pvs level, what did u avoid not to have strong poo am having difficulties passing out poo unless i take plenty water at a go, can i start taking beverages. vigilante never start oo bcus my prince bestie is sleep and bm grin. i pray for Gods mercy on other mamas waiting to meet their lo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
Congratulations and may God keep and bless your lo.

queensnow:
yayyy am back..
baby has always been head down but could not engage because of a 7cm fibroid obstructing baby have always have faith and believe in miracle thant everything will work out for good because i was scared of been cut (CS) but the last scan i had really discourage me was told the fibroid is pressing down on cervix, so i had to go online to read similar experiences. forward to 4th of may went to general hospital to register (registration was so easy and smooth for me thanks to Gods favor) because i register at private and their bill for cs is too much intact my doc advice to do cs before contracting on getting to general hospital the doctor that attended to me advised me to wait a week more in order to try labour but i was bent on doing cs i don't want to go through double pain so i was booked for elective cs was ask to come on monday for admission. on Wednesday the devil tried but to GOD be the glory he failed woefully. i want to bless the lord for his mercies as i welcome my prince on the 10th of may i bless God for giving mr the courage to take a bold step, our plans are different from Gods plans some women went the labour and end up doing cs i met a lady at the hospital she came for induce, i chatted with her she told me her family ask her to refuse cs if suggested to her, she gave birth on wed too after induced d previous night her baby was fine but she bled to death after many attempt to save her eventually she took her baby (may her soul rest in peace). mothers that went through cs pls how did u boost ur pvs level, what did u avoid not to have strong poo am having difficulties passing out poo unless i take plenty water at a go, can i start taking beverages. vigilante never start oo bcus my prince bestie is sleep and bm grin. i pray for Gods mercy on other mamas waiting to meet their lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Congratulations on the new addition to your family queensnow!
As per softening stool issue, I think fruits and vegetables work better than water. Also eat light and soft meals no bread too.
For me vegetable prepared fresh every other day, boiled eggs and I also drink poroporo (guinea corn stalk infusion )(bought from those women selling agbo stuffs) , Folic acid ,vit c and astymin has boosted my pcv.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
queensnow:
yayyy am back.. lo

After my CS, I had to take lots of fruits cos d Dr warned me DT my system may be constipated.

My 1st poop was terrible and I almost cried....but eventually it eased off.
Watch what u eat and easy on the carbs for now. Drink as much water as u can, it help wt poop and bm too

Congrats and kisses to ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
enque:

After my CS, I had to take lots of fruits cos d Dr warned me DT my system may be constipated.

My 1st poop was terrible and I almost cried....but eventually it eased off.
Watch what u eat and easy on the carbs for now. Drink as much water as u can, it help wt poop and bm too

Congrats and kisses to ur lo
thank u so much in fact have stop eating any thing else apart from pap and lipton since yesterday. can i start taking my beverages fully?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
amen
DNA07:
Congratulations and may God keep and bless your lo.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Congratulations on the new addition to your family queensnow!
As per softening stool issue, I think fruits and vegetables work better than water. Also eat light and soft meals no bread too.
For me vegetable prepared fresh every other day, boiled eggs and I also drink poroporo (guinea corn stalk infusion )(bought from those women selling agbo stuffs) , Folic acid ,vit c and astymin has boosted my pcv.
noted thank u so much.pls what is the work of poroporo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
queensnow:
thank u so much in fact have stop eating any thing else apart from pap and lipton since yesterday. can i start taking my beverages fully?

Yeah....u can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2017
Mummy Zaynie, it's past 6 ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
orney:
your blood dey hot o sweet mama and from the look of things nah you win so make I crown you the winner grin grin grin before mama Zaynie go come announce am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
Hehehehe, I can't wait to receive my baby's first gift cheesy
4realwoman:
your blood dey hot o sweet mama and from the look of things nah you win so make I crown you the winner grin grin grin before mama Zaynie go come announce am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
I think it's safe to say Orney is getting the romper.
Oya choose the romper (one piece) of your choice and let's see in camera wink

Next week will be shoes grin
Una must start to dey snap una delicacies o.... grin
But a winner cannot recontest sha.... You can display for display sake sha.... It is allowed kiss
FoodieSaturday is serious business now tongue

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2017
orney:

Lol!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
zaynie:
I think it's safe to say Orney is getting the romper.
Oya choose the romper (one piece) of your choice and let's see in camera wink

Congrats! Mama Orney

In fact today is my most interesting and fun filled day on nairaland

Thanks Mama Zahnie for the fun and also the lovely gift.

Abeg continue with the gift o because me I go join very soon wey MS leave me fully. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Thank you mummy Zaynie, may God continue to bless you and your family, your business shall keep growing, forward ever, back never by God's grace!
I will go and comment on the one I like now, thank you ma

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2017
To all my e-sisters on the forum who liked my food,i love you all and I remain loyal, to all my fellow contestants, I love you too, in fact I want to be able to cook like iyamoremoreloaded.please help me thank mummy Zaynie and let us continue to patronise her, God bless you more as you do

Thank you mama hebrewbirth

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.