Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125506 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 28, 2017
Okay mama grin
Iyomomoreloaded:

Don't mind her, for her mind she's feeling funky now o. tongue

See her acting all innocent! Continue! D only other June u'll snatch is Benignasweety. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2017
The Lord is your strength. Don't go and port to June o! cry begin to speak to LO kiss ma'am it will end in praise
realtalk19:
@ Naomi14. am stil waiting o. am just having cramps and contractions off and on.no sign yet but my tommy is relly down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21 congrats. Benignsweety it is well with you hoping to hear the good news soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
lady25:
Good morning mamas. Can one go for a scan at 11 weeks just to know if everything is alright or is it to early? Congratulations orente21
It isn't. Had mine also at 11wks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:42pm On May 28, 2017
Yes ooo, June mama's tell LOs to wait till first of June now so that mama Naomi14 will not do us sakara.
Iyomomoreloaded:

Don't mind her, for her mind she's feeling funky now o. tongue

See her acting all innocent! Continue! D only other June u'll snatch is Benignasweety. Shikena!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
It is marvelous in our sight. Hmmm, hand over now.
Naomi14:
It is the Lord's doing grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
My princess av arrived. Weighing 2.9kg and was given cut. CC cappo tiwatopebam and Naomi
Our teamie don port o,congrats dear mama. #sharpsharpdeliverytousall

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
I wee hand over grin it's still far small tongue
tiwatopebam:
Yes ooo, June mama's tell LOs to wait till first of June now so that mama Naomi14 will not do us sakara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
My princess av arrived. Weighing 2.9kg and was given cut. CC cappo tiwatopebam and Naomi

Congrats mama
Mummy Zion it shall end in praise, Jesus gat ur back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
Congrats mama orente21 on your princess. May God bless her.
Congrats to other mama's that have put to
bed
A thunderous congratulations to mama's from TTC thread, mama curvilicious and other mama's. God who has given you this blessing will keep him/her and he/she will be a blessing to you and your family.

It is well with you ma'am benignasweety. We await your good news

Other mama's I hail o
Team June how market?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
Am jex restless ma, off and on contractions... I dont even know where to seek 2nd opinion cuz d 2nd opinions contact isnt going through and I doubt she would be around.

Plz any maama that stays around Mowo, Aradagun, Ibiye, Agbara, Ijanikin should please recommend a good maternity home for me plz, datz d one we can afford, Plz. I need to go there very early tmro morning plz urgently anyone that can recommend one...

I know all the names u mentioned..... Please check the primary health center at mowo, or go to Ibukun Oluwa hospital in aradagun... If in ijanikin please check mercyland Abi Na Graceland (don't remember the name) it's opposite the police station there.....

Don't know if mamas have attended to u....

Or you can also go to Badagry general hospital....

I wish you all the best ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:
bed
A thunderous congratulations to mama's from TTC thread, mama curvilicious and other mama's. God who has given you this blessing will keep him/her and he/she will be a blessing to you and your family.

Other mama's I hail o
Team June how market?
Mama the mama.......lngst tym oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 4:31pm On May 28, 2017
congratulations ma'am.....May Almighty Allah protect ur lo......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
Tnx alot everyone for all d care and concern, I appreciate.....
I might not be online for now cuz of pains but I will everly rush in here to announce my BA.

Supernatural delivery to me and everyone of us...

Amen.... We await your good news..... It will end in praise for u and all mamas....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
Naomi14:
The Lord is your strength. Don't go and port to June o! cry begin to speak to LO kiss ma'am it will end in praise
Heheeheheeee Mummy realtalk19 please port to june 1st , even if it's 12:01am grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:47pm On May 28, 2017
Adefiery05:

Mama the mama.......lngst tym oooo
Yes o. Na peeping things lately o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

Ah dis mama don port o! I rejoice with with u na.
May God bless your princess ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
thank you for checking on us, market dey oo, how is bobo? thought u were coming to tell us u are team Jan again. we are waiting for May captain to hand over to us is still remaining four days to go.
jazzyjazz:
bed

Other mama's I hail o
Team June how market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
perfectcrown:

Pele dear.
If i may ask,why are u feeling depressed? Is der smtin bothering you? Are you troubled? Pls do not allow anything trouble u or make you feel depressed. You are not in it alone,remember u have a beautiful life growing on your inside and yr being depressed may affect yr LO.

Yeah sometimes,u feel like being alone during dis period but it shld nt b for long as u dnt hv adequate strength to do everything...

Pls watever it is dat wants to make u cry,refuse it,reject it.
God is on your side and the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Smile,God is Mightily with you.

Amen, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
Congrats to all mamas dat av given birth,may God bless your Little ones. Amen
Richu89 kindly quote d mama asking for d price of Rhogam, its 27k for now directly from pharmaceutical sales rep d hospitals you buy from inflate the price
Call dis no 07036555769 for yours. Spiceeamiee n Sholai got theirs from me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
Congratulations mama.
Benignasweety we await your BA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
tiwatopebam:
thank you for checking on us, market dey oo, how is bobo? thought u were coming to tell us u are team Jan again. we are waiting for May captain to hand over to us is still remaining four days to go.

Ah this mama why you want do me like this na? Team January ke! Ah! No o. Na team Anytime in 2019 I be grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2017
Please mamas, there was a time someone talked about a particular fabric softener that smells very nice when used for baby clothing. Please what's it called, can't seem to remember, and I am making baby list. Someone posted the picture but can't remember who did, I would have referred back to it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
Comfort
Dazzle86:
Please mamas, there was a time someone talked about a particular fabric softener that smells very nice when used for baby clothing. Please what's it called, can't seem to remember, and I am making baby list. Someone posted the picture but can't remember who did, I would have referred back to it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Yes o. Na peeping things lately o
hw is bobo.....my regards to im nd pls mksure u feed im wella for me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
Comfort that's the name
Dazzle86:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
Mummy Ilan why nau 2018 suppose dey your mind grin
jazzyjazz:

Ah this mama why you want do me like this na? Team January ke! Ah! No o. Na team Anytime in 2019 I be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
Hi moms! Did anyone else experience itching on belly button. Even though my navel is internal; the area round it is quite itchy and scratching is leaving bumps. Very uncomfortable. I'm 25weeks gone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
Its called Comfort. Ask for the white one. See Ehn , after you finish using it to wash your baby clothes, you will have to apply all restraint to stop yourself from eating the clothes.

Dazzle86:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
Thank you maami kiss kiss kiss

Titony1:
Congrats to all mamas dat av given birth,may God bless your Little ones. Amen
Richu89 kindly quote d mama asking for d price of Rhogam, its 27k for now directly from pharmaceutical sales rep d hospitals you buy from inflate the price
Call dis no 07036555769 for yours. Spiceeamiee n Sholai got theirs from me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Heheeheheeee Mummy realtalk19 please port to june 1st , even if it's 12:01am grin grin grin

lool. in as much as i wish to av the same birth month wit my baby God knows best.wat matters to me now is safe supernatural delivery.
am stil hopeful sha. 3 days to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: isippppp(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.