Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156530 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 7:47am On May 29, 2017
Orente21:
D lord ll go with u. We await ur gud news

Amen.. Tnx mama... Congrats !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 7:58am On May 29, 2017
tydi:
All thanks to God Almighty!! Christ Jesus may you name forever be praised above all earth ..
I am short of words to type rather overwhelmed with joy nd happy that the Almighty God we serve has done his wonderful work again, making me a proud father of a cutie bouncing baby boy!!!
my hubby benignasweety has put to bed BABY ZION, @23:45 gmt 28may though she is @sleep now cus Almighty God carried out the "cs" himself.
mama/papas join me & celebrate!!!
waoh.....ALHAMDULLILAHI. .......congrats to daddy nd mummy zion.......may God protect ur lo. ....and provide all. wat u nid in takin care of im
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=56970748]
Trust me the boy is feeding well My boobies are always on fire whenever he's done with them. Hehehehehehe[/quote nyc one.....thumbs up.......I trust u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 8:12am On May 29, 2017
tydi:
All thanks to God Almighty!! Christ Jesus may you name forever be praised above all earth ..
I am short of words to type rather overwhelmed with joy nd happy that the Almighty God we serve has done his wonderful work again, making me a proud father of a cutie bouncing baby boy!!!
my hubby benignasweety has put to bed BABY ZION, @23:45 gmt 28may though she is @sleep now cus Almighty God carried out the "cs" himself.

Wow! Congrats dad and mum Zion, it's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight. God bless and protect Zion in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On May 29, 2017
tydi:

Congratulations to you and your wifey. May His name be praised. Welcome to the world baby Zion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:26am On May 29, 2017
goodfortun:
Hi moms! Did anyone else experience itching on belly button. Even though my navel is internal; the area round it is quite itchy and scratching is leaving bumps. Very uncomfortable. I'm 25weeks gone
I did..belly button...ontop and under...even breast...kpele small small and be scratching o..put coconut oil or ori

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:29am On May 29, 2017
tydi:
Finally God has done it...our benignasweety don born oo...so happy for u dear congrats and may the joy ur ba y brings to the family be long lasting.. In Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:31am On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Mama's, please pray for me.. i'm quarter to favour room... this pains is not for small shildren shocked shocked shocked
U will go and come out with songs of praise on ur lips..its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:33am On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:

I've being rubbing Shea butter aggressively since my 5th month on my stomach and bumbum to prevent stretch mark and it's was working just fine only for me to wake up one morning last week and saw streeeeeetch marks on my stomach... na me and Shea butter ,let me give birth first!
Happend to me too...I rubbed it till I was 8mnths wen morning I woke up and saw stretch mark...i continued rubbing d ori and d stretch marks kept coming out...I feel stretch mark is inevitable... Except maybe its in ur gene not to have no matter how big d bump is

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:42am On May 29, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

U will go and come out with songs of praise on ur lips..its well

Amen.. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 8:44am On May 29, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Finally God has done it...our benignasweety don born oo...so happy for u dear congrats and may the joy ur ba y brings to the family be long lasting.. In Jesus name amen.
*Deep sigh of relief! Congrats to Benignasweety and hubby.Welcome baby Zion.You shall be a source of blessing and joy to your family and loved ones.
Speedy recovery dearie and, safe delivery to team May mamas about to/and in the favour room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:45am On May 29, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Happend to me too...I rubbed it till I was 8mnths wen morning I woke up and saw stretch mark...i continued rubbing d ori and d stretch marks kept coming out...I feel stretch mark is inevitable... Except maybe its in ur gene not to have no matter how big d bump is

Lol.!I think so too cause the way I rub the ori ehhgn, my stomach is always shining. I rub it like almost every 1 hour but the stretch mark was just waiting for the right time to strike angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
tydi:

Yaaaay! Thank you Jesus! So happy, special blue carpet welcome to our royal baby zizi. kiss from me to momma and lil man.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Mama's, please pray for me.. i'm quarter to favour room... this pains is not for small shildren shocked shocked shocked

You will deliver safely. God is with you. Awaiting your BA.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
Yaaaaay another May2017 baby grin shoki eeeeeeeee shoki grin mama the Lord is with you have no fear! kiss
poshestmina:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:09am On May 29, 2017
tydi:
I am short of words to type rather overwhelmed with joy nd happiness. the Almighty God we serve has done his wonderful work again, making me a proud father of a cutie bouncing baby boy!!!

congratulations papa and mama Zion.may God keep and preserve the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bidemibunmi: 9:12am On May 29, 2017
pls I need your advice. I have been bleeding for the past one week and I am in my 26 weeks. I went to my hospital but they gave me injections but the bleeding is yet to stop.
I really need your advice ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
tydi:
I am short of words to type rather overwhelmed with joy nd happiness. the Almighty God we serve has done his wonderful work again, making me a proud father of a cutie bouncing baby boy!!!
congratulations to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 9:24am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:26am On May 29, 2017
Congratulations to Beningnasweety. May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin.

Easy birthing to poshestmina. You will go into the favour room and return a mother to a healthy baby. In sha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 9:26am On May 29, 2017
Mamas in d house I greet u all. Pls I need help o. I have been battling with cough since two day now. Pls what cough syrup will b safe for me. I'm 26 weeks. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 9:32am On May 29, 2017
Congrats Mummy Zion....May he be a constant sourc of joy to u and ur household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2017
Una no fit greet una sef say Happy Democracy Day o.....
Na so una be.

Anyways it's still #PrayerMonday.
Let us pray.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:

Thank you my dear.. Congratulations on the birth of ur baby... More money to the akant with joy, good health and longlife.
Huh?
Ayaf not born ooo ma. Naso the labour do you? cheesy cheesy. It is well with you.

Ehen, mommy Zaynie, eku se ma. Please I did that oil and sugar stuff for cough yesterday, am I to discard the remaining and make a fresh one or I'm to use it. Atinuke is kiss kiss kiss. Your last diary update eh cheesy cheesy. I sooo get you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eriifemi(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2017
BA!BA!
i thnk God for his mercy and kindness over me.... i welcomed my lil princess on the 26th of may through CS, after three days of serious labour. Am wishing all remaining preggy mum safe delivery.
N.B if you are interested in buying rhogam contact me... got it for my self but i wont need it cos my baby turned out to be rhesus negative.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:58am On May 29, 2017
beyedew:

Huh?
Ayaf not born ooo ma. Naso the labour do you? cheesy cheesy. It is well with you.

Ehen, mommy Zaynie, eku se ma. Please I did that oil and sugar stuff for cough yesterday, am I to discard the remaining and make a fresh one or I'm to use it. Atinuke is kiss kiss kiss. Your last diary update eh cheesy cheesy. I sooo get you.

As long as it was covered I use mine for 2-3 days.

Atinuke is a character cheesy.
Take a picture and she's trying to wink wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2017
bidemibunmi:
pls I need your advice. I have been bleeding for the past one week and I am in my 26 weeks. I went to my hospital but they gave me injections but the bleeding is yet to stop.
I really need your advice ma.
go back and complain. it is not a good sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2017
eriifemi:
BA!BA!
i thnk God for his mercy and kindness over me.... i welcomed my lil princess on the 26th of may through CS, after three days of serious labour. Am wishing all remaining preggy mum safe delivery.
N.B if you are interested in buying rhogam contact me... got it for my self but i wont need it cos my baby turned out to be rhesus negative.
Congrats on the birth of your princess. She will always be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:03am On May 29, 2017
Congrats Benignsaweety, wishing you sharp sharp recovery. Welcome Baby Zion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:09am On May 29, 2017
Lmaoooooo. Same thing happened to me. Week 39 was when the rubbish marks came out. After all my effort. God is with you as you deliver your baby speedily. Waiting for your BA

congrats to the new mamas Orente21 and benignasweety
poshestmina:

I've being rubbing Shea butter aggressively since my 5th month on my stomach and bumbum to prevent stretch mark and it's was working just fine only for me to wake up one morning last week and saw streeeeeetch marks on my stomach... na me and Shea butter ,let me give birth first!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2017
tydi:

Thank u Great Jesus!!!!!! been waiting for this good news!! congrats to u Daddy and mummy ZION! God is too faithful! GOD in HIS infinite mercy will take care of ZION IJN amen! welcome Zizi(according to ur mummy lol) God bless u and ur parents IJN amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
congrat oo, see me dancing , so my teamie Don port leave me, thank you Jesus.
tydi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.