Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146897 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Like seriously teamie 30wks n dis flat?
GlamMrsO:
Yay! Its Tuesday
I get to participate after so many "I wills" and then "no joors"

Congrats to the new mommas, May God bless the Little ones and entire family as a whole

My muslim sisters, Yaaya Azumi?
Other mums, Yaaya Gida?

Sabimaamas, please i need some clarifications
is it safe to travel by air at 36 Weeks?
Will any domestic airline fly such?
or if there is a way to go about it, pray tell!

cc: ToyosiR, Zaynie, Beyedew, Giddyperson
Thanks in advance

#TeamAugust #EasyPeasyDelivery #MashaAllah #30weeks4days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dazzle86:

Yes o, this your bump is very portable. I love it
thanks teamie
Yeah yeah cappo ToyosiR team august rocks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
xeexee1:
Like seriously teamie 30wks n dis flat?
show us your own nah grin i think team august is team portable bumps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Team August is team portable bump
Team September na we b biggie biggie.
Lemme get a photographer....ayam coming to showcase my own grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello Iffffffy, how's our boy? smiley [/quote]doing great, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Bumpy tuesday #team august#

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
queenhecate:
Make I kukuma comot from the tree wey I hide since dey peep. Please ooo team July welcome me ooo, I been dey peep una since but I will peep no more
I
My EDD na July 8th.
July cappo I dey here oo
shocked :oEhhh!!!
You late ooo undecided undecided, you come hang for tree too dey peep undecided undecided!!!
You wan wonjure my precious bun in your oven undecided Ok oo grin grin.
Well, I'm in charge of collecting lateness fine oo grin, although I'm not a july mama, they saw how I love money reach and decided to hand me the post grin. Ngwa bring ya dollars this side kiss, please I don't want any stain on it mbok kiss.
Welcome dear and happy bumping

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
niphmmy:
Mamas, pls help me shook mouth on ds matter o. For like three days now, Iv not been able to sit comfortably due to pain in d anus region. I just managed to touch/feel it last night, only to discover that part of d anus is coming out. Pls, what can I do ,cos I'm really in pains. pls, don't read and pass o. #teamjulyforswiftdelivery
cc: all mamas.
Sorry sis. Can't remember the mama that said this but she said to get scent leave, roll it on your Palm and use it on the bullet. As in use it to push it in. Doo.
Another mama talked about bonjela abi wetin, said can be gotten from a pharmacist. I made note of them cos I really suffer that bullet when I birthed my 1st baby. Then up your fruits and veggies intake ok.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
eigmaticme:
goodmorning House,

pls help me o.

i went for a scan yestreday and i was told the baby measures 1250kg at 27w4d. shocked shocked shocked shocked

pls is this normal?

is the size not too big?

shoyld i be worried?

sabi mamas
Hian!!!
Are you sure their scan machine is correct?
Was the sonographer high or is he/she an apprentice
The largest baby I know and have seen is 5kg ooo. Even you the mama you dey weigh 1250kg?? Ejo ma, no mind them, go for scan in another place biko. Inukwa 1250kg shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Welcome to my world. My baby was weighing 1.7kg at 28w5d and 2.1kg at 30w6d. I have started drinking lipton and watching my foods but I have also resigned myself to "tear tear" y**sh during delivery.

See all these mamas with cute cute bumps kiss kiss. Una still dey wear jeans. I stopped wearing jeans at 17weeks and I refused to buy any maternity jeans. Gowns and dresses all the way biko grin grin grin

eigmaticme:
goodmorning House,

pls help me o.

i went for a scan yestreday and i was told the baby measures 1250kg at 27w4d. shocked shocked shocked shocked

pls is this normal?

is the size not too big?

shoyld i be worried?

sabi mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
eigmaticme:
goodmorning House,

pls help me o.

pls is this normal?

is the size not too big?

shoyld i be worried?

sabi mamas

sorry o.

i meant 1250g, grams not kg or 1.25kg.

pls dont read and pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Welcome to my world. My baby was weighing 1.7kg at 28w5d and 2.1kg at 30w6d. I have started drinking lipton and watching my foods but I have also resigned myself to "tear tear" y**sh during delivery.

See all these mamas with cute cute bumps kiss kiss. Una still dey wear jeans. I stopped wearing jeans at 17weeks and I refused to buy any maternity jeans. Gowns and dresses all the way biko grin grin grin

so i am not alone,

i am just wondering if there are any implications of the baby being this big.

i still wear my pre pregnancy cloths, jeans inclusive. most of my cloths still fit so havent bought anything new, my bump is not too big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
beyedew:

shocked :oEhhh!!!
You late ooo undecided undecided, you come hang for tree too dey peep undecided undecided!!!
You wan wonjure my precious bun in your oven undecided Ok oo grin grin.
Well, I'm in charge of collecting lateness fine oo grin, although I'm not a july mama, they saw how I love money reach and decided to hand me the post grin. Ngwa bring ya dollars this side kiss, please I don't want any stain on it mbok kiss.
Welcome dear and happy bumping
ejoo no vex too much. na so I'm dey do me. my typing laziness no be for here. I go rather dey enjoy other people own story.
and the next excuse come be say I just started my leave so not much time earlier.
pardon me you hear? cheesy
if for anything, then for the fact say I love ur diary die coupled with say I be ur husband join.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
imurboss:

Why have they not given you yet cos i was given mine at my last ANC and why is your next ANC in july, you mean no ANC for you throughout june?
I'm just seeing this o mama. Na so i see am too the last one was 2nd week of may and the next one is 1st week of July. Though i went last week to take the anti malaria sha. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
my bs

Title: man proposes, God disposes

initially my edd was June 30 and July 3, I had to go with my 2nd edd cos I tot it will even pass, my next appointment was on 20th.

on Saturday I loosed my hair called d lady that will fix my weavon on Sunday to come and style my hair. she said she will come on Monday for my hair, I have already planned to take some photoshoots for my pregnancy make I slay small naa equally for my birthday coming up on 16th.

I bought my white gown ooo, sach, shoe, even top for my belly photos, I didn't feel labour pains at all was busy chatting nd stirring up quarrels at politics section just to keep myself busy cos my dh travelled to come back tomorrow.

around 5:30am yesterday, I was feeling contractions, I called it braxton hicks for where lie lie d pain increased, around 7 I called my friend who works in a teaching hospital to come, she checked me nd said i was 3cm.
what??
why??
how??
my hair nko, its unkempt

my photoshoot nko ahhh DAT one no go work ooo after everything I planned even dreamt of it

my dh that travelled nko he must be here to witness my labour ooo he no value labour he dey see am as to go piss

hey God ooo I Neva buy my rhogam ooo and it must b freezed, am not with 40k cash

the pain increased the more around 8, i was checked again and it was 5cm...OK ooo e don b naa, even my dh i called b like he wan cry for phone. hahahaha Now he is feeling it cos I purposely bombarded him with calls

I carried my back go put for car, walahi I can't drive myself, I called a friend to help me drive cos I no dey see myself then.

when we reached hospital around 9am I was checked again it was 8cm, chaii d pain is outta d world before I knew it I started shouting I want to pushhhh, as God will have it, I was delivered of my "ebony gold prince" at 9:37am, after arriving the hospital 30mins with no tear, baby weighing 3.4kg

In everything I give God all glory, truly man proposes God disposes

I didn't make my hair again
no photoshoot again awwww(e pain me)
my dh no dey

team June, July nd d rest teams safe delivery
to other waddling mamas safe delivery

to TTC nd those who said they have hung Dia boots...baby dust to u all

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
queensnow:
Congratulations to all the latest mamas welcome on board God bless our lo amen.
@fruitfulhome how is my baby's bday mate doing?

We are fine my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Enough is enough. Today I say NO to procrastination. I have been following this thread every single day since november last yr (what a long time). But that dominant lazy bone in me won't let me leave a comment.
But today I am an overcomer.

*clears throat* introduction.

First of all I want to greet all mothers. Those that have birthed their los and those of us stil in the business. It shall be well with us all. Amin.

Name is : as above

Mother's gender : obviously female

baby's gender: xy (provided the sonographer's eye sight are stil functioning perfectly). yeah yeah

EDD: July 17, plus or minus two weeks. ( the minus part sounds better).

Associated team ( eebo yi noni inkan) : July for sure. ( July cappo pls take note)

*Rolls eyes* Daz all. thank u all.

Note to self: If nobody welcomes u by tomorrow, come back here and welcome yourself.

LOLz.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
eigmaticme:

sorry o.
i meant 1250g, grams not kg or 1.25kg.
pls dont read and pass
1.250kg, and 1250g is the same thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
luckygirl02:
Enough is enough. Today I say NO to procrastination. I have been following this thread every single day since november last yr (what a long time). But that dominant lazy bone in me won't let me leave a comment.

First of all I want to greet all mothers. Those that have birthed their los and those of us stil in the business. It shall be well with us all. Amin.

baby's gender: xy (provided the sonographer's eye sight are stil functioning perfectly). yeah yeah

Associated team ( eebo yi noni inkan) : July for sure. ( July cappo pls take note)

Note to self: If nobody welcomes u by tomorrow, come back here and welcome yourself.

LOLz.

Lol welcome ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dazzle86:

Flat ke, is that one flat. They call me Tipper at work. I took that picture before leaving the house this morning. The

That bump is not flat at all for 30weeks.
Rock your bump mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
luckygirl02:

LOLz.
Lol, here is one drama mummy. You are welcome teamie and i think we share same EDD wink. Ehnn the thing now is that you are late and one particular mama here collects latecomer dues, pls hold her money in hand to avoid embarassment. Do enjoy your stay kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
maureensylvia:
my bs

initially my edd was June 30 and July 3, I had to go with my 2nd edd cos I tot it will even pass, my next appointment was on 20th.

on Saturday I loosed my hair called d lady that will fix my weavon on Sunday to come and style my hair. she said she will come on Monday for my hair, I have already planned to take some photoshoots for my pregnancy make I slay small naa equally for my birthday coming up on 16th.

I bought my white gown ooo, sach, shoe, even top for my belly photos, I didn't feel labour pains at all was busy chatting nd stirring up quarrels at politics section just to keep myself busy cos my dh travelled to come back tomorrow.

around 5:30am yesterday, I was feeling contractions, I called it braxton hicks for where lie lie d pain increased, around 7 I called my friend who works in a teaching hospital to come, she checked me nd said i was 3cm.
what??
why??
how??
my hair nko, its unkempt

my photoshoot nko ahhh DAT one no go work ooo after everything I planned even dreamt of it

my dh that travelled nko he must be here to witness my labour ooo he no value labour he dey see am as to go piss

hey God ooo I Neva buy my rhogam ooo and it must b freezed, am not with 40k cash

the pain increased the more around 8, i was checked again and it was 5cm...OK ooo e don b naa, even my dh i called b like he wan cry for phone. hahahaha Now he is feeling it cos I purposely bombarded him with calls

I carried my back go put for car, walahi I can't drive myself, I called a friend to help me drive cos I no dey see myself then.

when we reached hospital around 9am I was checked again it was 8cm, chaii d pain is outta d world before I knew it I started shouting I want to pushhhh, as God will have it, I was delivered of my "ebony gold prince" at 9:37am, after arriving the hospital 30mins with no tear, baby weighing 3.4kg

my dh no dey

Hmmmm teamie,so das how the thing used to come? Indeed man proposes and God disposes oo. I have some few things i need to get too and i am waiting for June salary to buy them, i pray my lo stays till after then sha. We thank God for safe delivery, only him knows it all and his timing is always best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
eksbabe:
Lol, here is one drama mummy. You are welcome teamie and i think we share same EDD wink. Ehnn the thing now is that you are late and one particular mama here collects latecomer dues, pls hold her money in hand to avoid embarassment. Do enjoy your stay kiss
Thanks ma. I really appreciate. As for the dues, I trust God will settle it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dazzle86:

Lol welcome ma.
Thank u mama. Kizzez ( no homo)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats Maureenslyvia...chukwualuka.

Mummyjj hope you are doyin great!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
maureensylvia:
my bs

what??
why??
how??
my hair nko, its unkempt

my dh no dey

Congratulations mama. May God bless ur lo. And hbd in advance. I said it first. Yeah yeah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
luckygirl02:

LOLz.
All these latecomers that will coman be using scope to register sef, cappo Phlakkeys note the moniker abeg,she must pay fine for the last paragraph. Anyways welcome teamie, TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURALBIRTH#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
luckygirl02:

LOLz.
Congratulations ma, welcome to team July. But why u come dey peep all dz while na. Please bring ur registration money.... Na late entry u know so na additional cost, cappo phlakkeys said i should collect it & forward it to her, NB: pay the dues to me quickly b4 she come else na triple due she go collect. *running away b4 cappo show face*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nimi22:

I'm just seeing this o mama. Na so i see am too the last one was 2nd week of may and the next one is 1st week of July. Though i went last week to take the anti malaria sha. Thanks

Always try and ask them questions if in doubt of anything so you can be clarified
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nimi22:
This is us at 20weeks 5 days. Cc. Pweetiebabe
Wow!!! so lovely and big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
imurboss:

Always try and ask them questions if in doubt of anything so you can be clarified
Thanks ma'am. How's bumping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
luckygirl02:

LOLz.
sebi you see all the peepers wey I drag dey come out,team July. this is MLM, they go pay my dues on my behalf.
am already covered. shikena

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meariam and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.