Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140269 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol. Congrats, at least your mind will come down now

Yesitsme:
Curiosity no let me wait to tomorrow morning, so i have done the test ooooo cool. God am grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Trendytessy:

my dear u ain't alone o.. Na me d fear dey catch pass cos my doc is saying I might deliver 3rd week of July but I ain't ready yet. so I'm begging my LO to wait till August
please don't leave ur edd mate alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kimlad:

This journey is very personal ooo. The only thing that matters is the mother and baby alive and healthy.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Present capable cappo
congrats lululuv, its sure going to be a testimony filled month.
#safedeliverytoallpreggymamas#
#itwillsurelyendinpraise#
#teamJulyforperfection#
#countdownbegins#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kimlad:
Lol.. abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pacypatty:
MAMAS I GREET UNA AM BACK AGAIN...TEAM JANUARY 2018...

Welcome back ma, very soon our curvilicious capo go do roll call, na MS no allow her see road at the moment...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Welcome back ma, very soon our curvilicious capo go do roll call, na MS no allow her see road at the moment...

Thank you ma...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Present cappo phlakkeys
July for supernatural delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bellong: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Benignasweety:
My marriage to a baby has finally ended...

One thing I learnt, never tell your past to your betterhalf whether out of love or jex being plain truthful, it will hunt you oneday and hurt you must especially if you knew u did tell cuz u wanted to be plain and genuine
.. Keep all your secrets to your heart, your heart wont hurt nor fail you...

Not sounding insensitive to your plight but the above advice is not right to be given to anybody.

In marriage, the two parties must come clean and lay bare every part of them. If any party is keeping a secret from the other, it is laying a faulty foundation for something supposedly to be a lifetime union.

Honesty, truthfulness, sincerity and transparency are good foundation for a successful union.

The purpose of marriage is to be a blessing to each other by supporting and helping each other's weakness. If you keep a secret from your spouse, you have not given him the tools and information s/he needs to support you and help you to heal in addition to reaching your potentials.

If your husband has used whatever information you told him against you, it only shows his understanding of the institution of marriage. However, that shouldn't be a premise to conclude that keeping secret is it. If it is not revealed today, it will be later in the future and by that time, the outcome will be more disastrous.

Keeping secret is undermining the principle of trust in a union.

May God bring back sweetness to your union and grant you both wisdom to live a happy and joyous couple.

It is well with you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
phlakkeys:
Yippee! Its our month of PERFECTION.

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may #TeamJuly say;
If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama -------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco ------------ EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. nneejima -------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to 1st #TeamJuly Queen.
5. clinik -------------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Welcome our 1st Princess. Congrats ma.
6. lululuv ----------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen, Waiting for BS. Thanks for opening the month ma. Congrats
7. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
8. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
9. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
10. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
11. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
12. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
13. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
14. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
15. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
16. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
17. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
18. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
19. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
20. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
21. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
22. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
23. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
24. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
25. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
26. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
27. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
28. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
29. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
30. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
31. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
32. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
33. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.

Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.
Cappo,you've done quite a great job and it is my prayer that God blesses you abundantly. We're doing good and getting ready for #Supernaturalchildbirthanddelivery. Congrats Lululuv,God bless you BB and light up his path in life,amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
B.S.
it was like a surprise. Went to my normal ante-natal on Friday, after seeing d doc he said I was due oo. Hope am ready. They sent me for scan, me I carry my bag they go house said by Monday or Tuesday I will do d scan against my next ante-natal being Friday. But as God would have it, i started having mild cramps, Braxton hicks I guess. I went to bed, woke up serverslly to wee-wee. Around 3:20am Sat i woke up with a sharp pain like somtin was screwing nd piercing my Vjay, i rushed To d toilet to wee only to stand up to see blood, i called DH, asked him to boil water so I bath, then the real tin started. it became so unbearable, i started timing d contractions nd it was coming 2mins apart, lasting for about 35secs I would dance, pray, chaiI.
I have always known contractions come 10mins apart, so i felt i would be sent bak if i go to d hospital, i decided to wait it out till morning but men I couldn't take it oo. Told Oga to pls take me to the hospital. We got Der some mins past 4am. Wen they asked if i Was a FTM, nd i said yes one of d nurses said De should take me to d ward nd give me bed, that FTM Mums can disturb for africa over notin, but the other was like I shoukd get pad so she check me. The woman did VE, she didn't even tell me how many Cm I was, rather asked me to go bring my hospital tins. Was asked to UnCloth nd climb up oo, God i was like already? Was asked to push in d next contraction, Pushing was anoda one, I pushed all I could nd d Woman said I was playing, i started crying, the next contraction i pushed again noting. Then the 3rd time I pushed, my first fruit came forth with a cut, around 4:45 weighing 3.8kg. I was sutureD nd cleaned up. MY journey of 9 months ENDED IN PRAISE. God blessed me with a Son, he answered my prayers nd fulfilled his promise to me. I praise him nd I call him miracle working God. Yahwe

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Wealthyone:

Guess who is here!!!!!! Abisola funra eh. How are u doing?
I am fine dear, but I'm yet to know u ooo.but I know I must have known you for years for u to have mentioned my name hehehe, Oya show face na..... Is this Ololade?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2017
July mamas how market ooo!
Pls I am eyeing one July 14mama already cos plenty gifts await her from me....That same day last year God blessed me with a beautiful LO.
So for this year I will be doing give aways for as many mom that give birth on the same day.
Oya my fingers are crossed @bbglory @nggie
Safe delivery to all July moms and moms to be. Your journey of 9mths will end in praise in Jesus name. You will all testify

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:58am On Jul 02, 2017
katchycouture:
TEAMSEPTEMBER ROLL CALL

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture XX. . 15th sept

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi XX. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam XY. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123 XY. . 21th sept

(6) goodfortun Gender Not known. 2nd sept

(7) tushmom XX. 15th sept

(coolpeggygee Gender Not known. 9th sept

(9) ennywealth09 Gender Not known. 17th sept

(10) YACAA XY. . 9th sept.

(11) Eigmaticme XY. 8th sept

September mamas abeg how we dey?? who is enjoying this 3rd trimester like me... I look for trouble with my bump and go free,

I was stooped by road safety officials who claimed my back tires were expired, I told him to show me how he got to know the tires were expired and he was just blabbing, vex just catch me ooo and I said the man must prove to me that my tires were expired, when I started abusing them ehn one of them just said madam please come and be going, no be me give you belle... I just spark ooo and started shouting "go where? you must show me were u say expired tires oooo" they had to call a female official to drive down to their location to plead with me to go because I promised them that I will work with them if them no green show me expired tires... when I go home my husband just said we'll done ooooo, after you give birth they will catch you again and this time tell you that ur entire car has expired that time I will see which mouth you will use to shout...

TeamJuly I'm happy someone has opened the door for you all, safe delivery to each and everyone of you in Jesus name...amen

Able cappo we dey oooo. This third trimester is not easy, but I have refused to be overcome by it. This your road safety story is too funny hahaha.

May God continue to be with us all till the very end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Giddyperson:

12 weeks is a good time to register, 20 weeks is late
thanks alot, I will do that dis week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Over 3months? Go and register ma'am! Hope you have been taking folic acid.
yes o. Taking for over 6months sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Marhyaam:
Arihodo mama how are you hope you are taking care of my bifday mate oooo.....you didn't even tell me my swerry's name
jazzyjazz:how una dey hope my boy is giving u a nice time?
beningnaswetty:how is zizi?
congrats to all mama's who don't offload LO ,may they be your source of joy
jazzyjazz and Arihodo mama this is Ade_fiery05 oooo
Chai... not easy ra-ra oooo

if them tell me say some red eyes no be apollo, I no go believe am...
see me with my red heavy eyes courtsey of GRAND VIGILANTE.
from 2:30am to 6:15am we where doing rock and roll
"oya sleep na, pity momma nah, I will package you and sell o, you want to go back to lagos?"
Zizi will jex be feeding me with wet kisses where e dey find boobi for my face...

motherhood is divine but am so stocked! chineke meeeaaa...
D funniest part be say, upon d vigilante stress, if he smiles, I will jex forget am sleepy and smile back then kiss my cutie before I go start
"bikozinu ngwa ralu ura nah"

sleep when baby is sleeping, he is sleeping now o but, I had to do laundry, clean d house, prepare for his bathing cuz waking up is very soon. Sadly I am on Nairaland instead of sleeping, aw dix tin tek dey work sef?

BTW, please, any Okigwe, Owerri or Umuahia maama that knows where I can go and get rotavirus vaccine in any of this locations should mention me abeg... our 6weeks is already next week and I no go like miss am, bikonu dont pass me by...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Lord, we thank you for your mercies , you are faithfullll God, there was no loss, no death record, God we say thank you.

Please lets come out for roll call.

Nobledeals ------------- mama, hope all is well, we haven't heard from you since.

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27, welcome BBB on 23rd

Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8 welcome BBG on 6th of June.

Orente21 -------------------. June 3 , ported to May 28, welcome BBG

Ariegurl -------------------. June 12 welcome BBG on 10 of June

Toriella -------------------- XY June 16/17 birth June 6 BBB

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16, mama we await that good news.

Iyomomoreloaded ---- June 27, mama, please what happened, did you port, pls contact us now.

OmoLayo29 -------------. Welcome BBG, on 5th of June. June

Benignasweety --------. June 10 ported to May 28, welcome BBB

Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13, welcome BBG on 9th of June

Perfectcrown -----------. June 28, welcome BBB on 12th of June

Oamronnie _________ Ported to May, BBB

Targatarga. _________. XY June 19 welcome BBB on 12th of June.

Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16

Mizzy2posh ___________ welcome BBB on 7 of June .

Oyinmama ___________ ported from July to June 6 BBB

Realtalk19 ___________ ported from may to June 5 BBB

Clinik __________ ported from July to June 24 BBG

Mareensilva _________ ported from July to June 11 BBB

On this note I officially hand over to July captain, phlakkeys there would be no loss, no death. But be prepared for vigilante , after spending two sleepless night in the hospital inside labour room. Now my LO sucks like tomorrow no dey, I dnt sleep until 1:30 am.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
@lululuv, this your BS totori my heart this morning oo. We declared that we are for sharp sharp deliveries and God sealed it. I claim even a faster one for the rest of us. Amen
Happy Sunday Mamas. God bless

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Congrats Teamie.
Thank God it ended in praise, may this boundle of joy bring LIGHT to ur home always.
Happy mother hooding smiley

lululuv:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
TO THE GLORY OF GOD, MY BOY MASTER LIGHT, WALKED IN, IN GRAND STYLE OO. V. B
B.S LETA. WE RE FINE
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks a lot cappo.
A big Amen to ur prayers.
Praise God for how far He has brought us and where He is taking us to. As He has started, He will perfect!
We shall all comes back with great testimonies of our BAs.
Happy new month to all mamas and congrats in advance to all July and porting mamas.
Cappo, may God bless you for ur good work.
Peace kiss

phlakkeys:

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama -------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco ------------ EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. nneejima -------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to 1st #TeamJuly Queen.
5. clinik -------------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Welcome our 1st Princess. Congrats ma.
6. lululuv ----------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen, Waiting for BS. Thanks for opening the month ma. Congrats
14. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
15. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
16. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
17. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
18. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
19. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
20. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
21. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
22. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
23. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
24. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
25. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
26. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
27. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
28. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
29. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
30. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
31. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
32. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
33. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.

Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pacypatty:
MAMAS I GREET UNA AM BACK AGAIN...TEAM JANUARY 2018...

Congrats mama
Welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Mama, i thank you so much
I just pray this thing leff me hand mai rest nd come dey sharp my mouth as usual
#teamJanuaryforsupernaturalbirth# roll call coming soon
House nd teamies make una forgive me abeg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Mama, i thank you so much
I just pray this thing leff me hand mai rest nd come dey sharp my mouth as usual
#teamJanuaryforsupernaturalbirth# roll call coming soon
House nd teamies make una forgive me abeg

it is well...I'm officially certified as team Jan.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
B.A
My princess came in this morning 2nd july.

My due date according to scan was june 26 while lmp was july 1st.i was hoping for a june baby but at the same time scared of passing my due date since it happened with my first.
I went for lectures July 1st towards d end of the class i remembered that i haven't felt baby kick at all.i left immediately and quickly drove home then took my bath and pack my hospital things in d car since hubby was not around n my mumc can't drive shld incase.on getting to hospital, doc examined d heartbeat and it was ok and he said he will have to admit me since am due and movement has reduced.on getting to labor ward,the doc der checked me and said i was already 3cm.i  was given a room and myself and my mumc started gisting.an hour later doc came in again and checked that i was 4cm and that he will allow labor to progress on its own till morning. By 1.30am a nurse came to wake me, an Enema was done and after 5min i went to download poo of life.an injection was given to me in other to make contraction stronger but contraction refuse to be strong (note i was busy praying that i will contract without pain and declaring the prayers in d e-copy of supernatural birth book i have).

By 5am d nurse came to check me and i was 6cm and that d cervix ws thick and baby head was still far and that she will have to gv me d almighty hot drip.around 6am she brought d drip and administer it,Immediately the pain came from no where and i just reminded myself that i can't feel pain cos i wanted supernatural delivery.when ever d pain comes i hold my mum tight and start speaking in tongues and praying.15min later i told my mum i wanted to poo that she shld press d bell for the nurses to come.she did but non was coming she had to go and call them.i told them baby was coming and she said its is not possible that i shld calm down let her check me....b4 she could bend i already push d head out and d next contraction d body came out.
Glory to God...no tear no episotomy

This is how we do it way back 2015.....b.a comes with pix

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
mbula:

it is well...I'm officially certified as team Jan.....

Am happy for you teamie
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
missmalachi:
B.A

My due date according to scan was june 26 while lmp was july 1st.i was hoping for a june baby but at the same time scared of passing my due date since it happened with my first.
I went for lecture july 1st towards d end of the class i just remembered that i haven't felt kick at all.i left immediately and quickly drove home then took my bath and pack my hospital things in d car since hubby is not around n my mumc can't drive shld incase.on getting to hospital, doc examine d heartbeat and it was ok but that he will have to admit me since am due and movement has reduced.on getting to labor ward,the doc der checked me and said i was already 3cm.i  was given a room and i and my mumc started gisting.an hour later doc came in again and checked that i was 4cm and that he will allow labor to progress on its own till morning. By 1.30am a nurse came to wake me, an Enema was done and after 5min i went to download poo of life.an injection was given to me in other to make contraction stronger but contraction refuse to be strong (note i was busy praying that i will contract without pain and declaring the prayers in d e-copy of supernatural birth book i have).

By 5am d nurse came to check me and i was 6cm and that d cervix ws thick and baby head was still far and that she will have to gv me d almighty hot drip.around 6am she brought d drip and administer it,Immediately the pain came from no where and i just reminded myself that i can't feel pain cos i wanted supernatural delivery.when ever d pain comes i hold my mum tight and start speaking in tongues and praying.15min later i told my mum i want to poo that she shld press d bell for the nurses to come.she did but non was coming so she had to go and call them.i told them baby was coming and she said its is not possible that i shld calm down let her check me....b4 she could bend i already push d head out and d next contraction d body came out.

Awww Lil cutie with plenty hair kissCongrats dear, may God bless and protect her, may she be a source of joy to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
missmalachi:

Congrats nd welcome bae

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
phlakkeys:

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
Thanks for the roll call cappo kiss,God bless you, Ameen @prayers and supernatural delivery to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Congrats mama Welcome
Thank you ma...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
team December, anybody with me, mehn! I no know say my first belle been dey pamper me, ......me wet huge before as I Don lekpa....we never even go anywhere.

.....pls does anyone knows where I can effectively learn how to sew in 3-6months, I already have a prior knowledge of seeing just need to perfect it, please and pleeeease mommas, this is urgent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
missmalachi:
B.A

Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.