Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142560 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2017
YCAA, I love your praying spirit o but please stretch marks do NOT disfigure anyone. Breasts sagging or not sagging after childbirth, arrrrrgh, that frankly rings to me as being too vain aka much ado about something you can't change. Let's not allow the world's mindset define us or their twisted standards become ours.

Breasts will sag eventually unless you go under the knife, if you like no breastfeed.
Stretch marks will appear if it's in your genes if you like use ori, bio oil and pasjel cream.

Be comfortable in your skin.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Happy new month wonderful mamas...
Tnx for the patronage of Postpartum belt.
Belt still available for those who are interested.
WhatsApp or call 09092172360

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Mr allknowing1, please don't derail this thread with your stories or comebacks. I will report your posts if you do.

I'm frankly surprised some mommas are interested in hearing your side of the story, whatever it is. So after all the shares and likes what next, your issues with your wife would be sorted online or you'd gain fans from bored pregnant women? Yeye dey boom.

Be a man or half a man, go sort out your problem offline with your wife. If you want peace, seek for it in the real world. On the internet, besides making a good read/ amebo topic for curing boredom, I fail to see what this your expose will achieve. Salam
Okay Mam, was just angry the way she's portraying my family online.

I'm off! Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Mr allknowing1, please don't derail this thread with your stories or comebacks. I will report your posts if you do.

I'm frankly surprised some mommas are interested in hearing your side of the story, whatever it is. So after all the shares and likes what next, your issues with your wife would be sorted online or you'd gain fans from bored pregnant women? Yeye dey boom.

Be a man or half a man, go sort out your problem offline with your wife. If you want peace, seek for it in the real world. On the internet, besides making a good read/ amebo topic for curing boredom, I fail to see what this your expose will achieve. Salam

Lol, thank u ma. He has already even given his own side.
He is evil and wants to break down his wife's support system, he can't do that with her family so he comes here to tarnish her image. Desperate

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:
Okay Mam, was just angry the way she's portraying my family online.
I'm off! Thank you.
This is not Facebook, there is some anonymity here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Congrats Missmalachi may God bless your princess.
Dazzle86 yes, but im just filling up these days o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Dazzle86:

Lol, thank u ma. He has already even given his own side.
He is evil and wants to break down his wife's support system, he can't do that with her family so he comes here to tarnish her image. Desperate
She's still my wife and I am no way tarnishing her image, she posted those stuff like 2 to 3 weeks ago and I just feel I should explain a little to that sister I quoted.
Madam ifyalways has raised some valid points so there is no need for me to go further.

The Issue will be resolved amicably by the both families.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:

She's still my wife and I am no way tarnishing her image, she posted those stuff like 2 to 3 weeks ago and I just feel I should explain a little to that sister I quoted.
Madam ifyalways has raised some valid points so there is no need for me to go further.

Thank you.
Thanks for fuc.king off!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:

Thank you.

Please stop derailing this thread, you even opened this account this morning. Settle whatever problem you've with your wife and also ask God/Allah for forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you ma for the speedy response. Though i havent received the book yet and i have checked both inbox and spam. Could you please help me check again. The email address is

bolubej@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and much love

missmalachi:

She is even more hairy than sophie oooo.

Thank you everyone for the mention and likes.....i appreciate.
To d 2 email requesting for d book,i have sent it already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:

Thank you.
Good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:
embarassed

Salam Alaykum Sister,

Save your self the stress, she's not worth it.

Damsel21 is chronic liar and a deceiver, she should change her ways and seek forgiveness from Allah.

How could you enter a Muslim home, promising them you will wear socks and hijab then after marriage you tell me them to their face you will not wear socks? Even the hijab you don't wear it anymore and you prefer fashionable ones (light small scarf or pashmina, just something to cover head only) Please who does that? That's a height of deceiveness, even with that my mother still love and care for her.

She was accepted into my family based on we Muslims are One Family and she promised them to improve on her Islam, where did my parents go wrong? They trusted her words, but what she did after? She repayed their kindness with evil.

We had a small quarrel in the house, the next thing she did was to travel down to her aunt's place and message me on watsapp that the marriage is over,she neglected my parents without reporting what transpired between us, who does that? Well... I don't blame her, I blame her sister for harbouring her.

She didn't loose any pregnancy, she purposely terminate the baby.

I could go on and on....

It's been a month now she left home, I have been begging and begging, even my family and hers are still on the issue.

I don't really want to go into details because she's still my wife, I didn't pick her up on the street and this is not a boyfriend and girlfriend Relationship. We did a WEDDING.

Was just surprised when I saw her post spreading lies about me and my family which I will not take from her.

salam sister.
thank God u have summed up courage to speak out ,u dare come and call me a liar what did I lia abt? Was it the beating b4 marriage that Iied abt or d threatened abortion that scan after forcefully having sex wit me on d 4th of jun that got bleeding? U said I promise to use was I not using it i refused to wear sock cus of urwords wen u go out u com home yelling me abt all b big ass girls u saw admiring u while u tell me to cover all
U said we had a small quarrel I ran to my family u such a grownup useless idiot who doesn't know why marriage is all abt yet wen u beat me on Jan 24th without genius reason I had wanted to walk away u kept on begging ur parents where d naun reason I held bk to you wen u beat me 2weeks abt d wedding and lock me in d house for 8hrs without food or water wen I told ur parents abt it all they do was beg I still stayed with u
U said I purposely did abortion u jst a big fool u have a scan result wit u if u don't understand find a doc to explain wat is thr for u,I was bleeding for a whole week was indoor no medical attention cus if money,still u beat me again u expect me to go to parent so if I die ur parent will beg that they are sorry God knows i ran for my life so u won't kill me
A 35yrs old me who can stans up for himself,u shld b ashamed of urself u said ur both parents are on d issue which of ur parent is on it?pls inducate.like u know ur main controller was in support of ur marriage to me thank God
I wanted to forgive u and move on but now and going to drag u to d mud for domestic violence and damage,pls my sisters this idiot is holding to my things including my original documents.
I have all d evidence of dv against u let start and see who is a liar.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Please stop derailing this thread, you even opened this account this morning. Settle whatever problem you've with your wife and also ask God/Allah for forgiveness.
am very sorry I have to quote again,I don't know any of hi social media handle he call himself my husband yet he keeps so many things away from me he's operating all social media yet he stuck me like bee goes my fb he knws my pwd he wld chat ppl wit d impression that am d one WhatsApp same thing this idiot blocked my email he blocked my nl account calls me prostitute,all kinds of names I told him to show me if he had caught me b4
He has involved lawer I will do d same lets see what will come out of it
Preaching religion yet not practicing they believe its all abt covering d whole body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:

P. Plus already has folic acid. You might need to add calcium and iron tabs though as P. Plus don't have them.

Thanks ma'am. Noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Jina24:

You don't need to take another folic acid. The pregnacare already has it

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2017
YACAA:
Prayer Monday
Declarations for the pregnancy journey, labour, delivery, and our children's lives

- My pregnancy will be without complications till the very end
- I will not gain unnecessary weight
- I will not get stretch marks that will disfigure me
- I will be strong right through labour
- My child will be born in the perfect image of God
- My child will not be born with any allergies or defects
- My body will snap right back to a more beautiful shape and I will be bright and chirpy and strong right after giving birth
- My labour will be swift and painless and full of joy
- My labour will be a turning point for salvation for the medical staff with Gods glory being manifested
- My husband will love me more and his desire for me will know no bounds during this season and thereafter
- My child will be a blessing and not a curse during this season and thereafter
- My child will know the voice of God; he/she will know the voice of his/her maker and will always listen and obey it; the noise of the world will not be a distraction
- My child will hear me as I share Gods word and his/her strong spiritual discernment will let him/her know right from wrong
- My child will have a gentle spirit and disciplined heart
- My child will sleep peacefully through the night and be a happy child who will bring smiles to even strangers
- My breasts will not sag after pregnancy
- My stomach will be flat and firm after pregnancy
- My breast milk will overflow
- I will continue to be full of joy and thanksgiving
- I will not be overwhelmed by the birth of my child
- My arms will not get flabby
- I will be blessed with a younger self after pregnancy
- I will not be moody during my pregnancy but will be filled with the joy of the Lord
- I will find favour with my medical team
- The Lord will visit me each day of my pregnancy
- My child will be a light set upon a hill
- The Lord will shine his face on me on my day of labour and delivery
- The Lord will provide for my family and I during this time and thereafter
- My husband will not fall into temptation as I am pregnant
- Favour will search for my husband and I and bless the labour of our hands to be able to provide for our child/children
-My husband will be filled with the Holy Spirit to accomplish his role as the head of the family to the glory of God
-Headaches and body pains will not be my portion during pregnancy in Jesus mighty name
-My labour will be swift and painless
-All enemies of safe pregnancy, labour, and delivery will be put to shame
-My child will bring more blessings into my home; love, joy, peace, prosperity, good health, spiritual growth
-Post delivery will be painless and full of joy
-My medical team will be filled with the Holy Spirit to the glory of God
-I will find favour in the eyes of my medical team throughout pregnancy, labour, delivery and thereafter
-Any intervention during my pregnancy will be stamped in heaven in Jesus mighty name
- My child's entrance into this family will mark the beginning of unimaginable progress in all spheres of our lives
- God will use the coming of my child to help my husband and I understand clearly what He has laid ahead of us for the future
- Even after birth, my child will grow in the image of the Lord and he will not miss any of his growth stages
- My child will be very intelligent and help the world to solve many issues it is faced with to the glory of God
- God will give us the wisdom to bring him/her up right in the perfect way of God
- I will not suffer from post partum depression. I will not be overwhelmed by this new responsibility. I will have the strength and emotional fortitude to succeed in my role as a mother
- I will be blessed with the strength required for the remaining days of this pregnancy
- My heart will be lifted and joyous in God
- My child will indeed continue to be a magnificent gift from God
- My child will experience excellent health from his/her inception through to when you will call him/her to glory
- I declare greatness to my child's destiny. He/she will be greater than us his/her parents. He/she will be smarter and will build a great name for him/herself in this world to the glory of God
-My child will not be controlled by social media or strangers but his steps will be ordered by the Lord as well as angels sent to him by God
- My child will have life and have it in abundance
- My child will not walk in the counsel of the ungodly
- My child will not sit in the seat of mockers
- My child will have a loving, forgiving, and compassionate heart
- My child will grow up into a man/woman after Gods own heart
-I and my family will continue to give God all the glory and honour

I declare all this in Jesus mighty name; amen.
mama this your prayer eh! Some things are not worth praying about.... Weight gain is a necessary something.......And others Hmmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marhyaam(f): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Damsel21:
am very sorry I have to quote again,I don't know any of hi social media handle he call himself my husband yet he keeps so many things away from me he's operating all social media yet he stuck me like bee goes my fb he knws my pwd he wld chat ppl wit d impression that am d one WhatsApp same thing this idiot blocked my email he blocked my nl account calls me prostitute,all kinds of names I told him to show me if he had caught me b4
He has involved lawer I will do d same lets see what will come out of it
Preaching religion yet not practicing they believe its all abt covering d whole body.
it is well.....just focus on your self for now...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Congratulations to the moms that welcome their lo God blessings always and the awaiting moms shall birth their lo supernatural
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
7stargeneralady:

I claim it in Jesus name too, please share the ecopy to me too on honeysweet016@gmail.com. Thanks

Please also send to nasamykel@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
missmalachi:

She is even more hairy than sophie oooo.

Thank you everyone for the mention and likes.....i appreciate.
To d 2 email requesting for d book,i have sent it already.

Sorry to disturb ma'am, please can you send to nasamykel@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
AJJ17:
My lady just had a miscarriage after searching for a baby for 5 months now , started from brownish like blood, next day light blood very little immediately went to the hospital, then blood stopped next morning, some tests conducted and infection was detected, strong antibiotics was given and after usage next morning blood starts coming with urine, went back to the hospital and dc was recommended. After dc , no blood seen but after 5days light red blood coming small, now she putting on a pad. Could it be her period,,?
it could be her period or her system still flushing out the remaing foetus but please next time don't ever resort in talking antibiotics not even strong one in early pregnancy no until 3rd trimester and it shdnt be strong antibiotics I bet the drugs given to her cus her to miscarry all these amateur doctors. And what ur wife had its called spotting it usually normal until the blood becomes much and red. Sorry for ur loss God will replace in multiple

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
AJJ17:
My lady just had a miscarriage after searching for a baby for 5 months now , started from brownish like blood, next day light blood very little immediately went to the hospital, then blood stopped next morning, some tests conducted and infection was detected, strong antibiotics was given and after usage next morning blood starts coming with urine, went back to the hospital and dc was recommended. After dc , no blood seen but after 5days light red blood coming small, now she putting on a pad. Could it be her period,,?
it could be her period or her system still flushing out the remaing foetus but please next time don't ever resort in talking antibiotics not even strong one in early pregnancy no until 3rd trimester and it shdnt be strong antibiotics I bet the drugs given to her cus her to miscarry all these amateur doctors. And what ur wife had its called spotting it usually normal until the blood becomes much and red.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
@ahnie, your ear wey dey itch for story oya come and settle them o! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team X?
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

I say a Big AMEN to all ur prayers my cappo @ Pweetiebabe

May God continue to bless and strengthen

Team October I twale o
God will continue to make it easy for us.

Happy New month to all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2017
BritneyStacy:

You don't need to tell me. Am in that shoes so I know. ...God is our strength. You should be due next year Abi this year?
next year feb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Its just 3months o. It's not even 10am and I am bored silly. I'm thinking I would go to work tomorrow and sign on again for the next two weeks because mba, I can't stay at home like this till whenever I.

[quote author=Damisinto post=58066363][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2017
How much Pls?

Emerald65:
Happy new month wonderful mamas...
Tnx for the patronage of Postpartum belt.
Belt still available for those who are interested.
WhatsApp or call 09092172360
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AJJ17(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
queensnow:
it could be her period or her system still flushing out the remaing foetus but please next time don't ever resort in talking antibiotics not even strong one in early pregnancy no until 3rd trimester and it shdnt be strong antibiotics I bet the drugs given to her cus her to miscarry all these amateur doctors. And what ur wife had its called spotting it usually normal until the blood becomes much and red.
Thanks so much,I suspected the drug too,we are novice ,its our first time.lesson learnt now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Morning mamas, congratulations to all mamas that have birthed their los. I have always envisaged July to be a sweet month because we have 36 mamas to supply us with BA and BS daily, and I'm glad u guys are not disappointing me. I gladly await today's BA . May the Jehovah shallom, make it peaceful and easy for y'all. porting August mamas are welcome to

Mr allknowing1 and Mrs Damsel21 please u guys should be matured enough to take your family issue off social media. Truth be told, 50% don't care,25% will just make jest of you maybe 25% will pity u and move on. pity won't solve ur problem that's the truth.

Make up ur mind if you want to make it work or you leaving for good that's all. May God bless whatever step u guys eventually decide to take. Remember to pray always cause prayer is the key.

Other waddling mamas, may God make it easy IJN, it shall everly be father alive,mother alive baby alive with plenty money.

Fruitful week to everyone.

shallom!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1sttimeangie: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you all for the prayers, will be back with BS

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzie: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
@missMalachi, congratulations on ur safe delivery.May God keep and protect the child.Please ma I need a copy of the supernatural childbirth plssssssssss
Prettiedazzie@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.