Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195876 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
beedam:

My next appointment is on Tues and I'm just 38weeks now. I still have time but I'm begging my baby to please come out,e don try for inside. Thanks for your prayers

Lol...funny you. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumkachi: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2015
@Clinik Congratulations dear! we thank God for safe delivery!

Please what is responsible for light bleeding or spotting at 12 weeks. I noticed that there's light coloured blood on the tissue when i wipe. No pain though, no clots or tissue. Two days ago, i had discomfort and stretching around my navel which i was told might be ligament pain due to increase in womb size. what should i do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Wooow congrats clinik,jus yesterday morning ΰ complained of a pain like ur AF and this morningg its a different story all together.God is indeed awesome
Welcome home son,ur E mamas Love u plenty.

U see,thanks to ur DH for the kpekusing things lol.d disturb was worth it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama01: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
clinik:
My pple help me tank God ooooo...... and d word of d lord came to pass in my life and my baby boy came forth.... so grateful to God.... and tank u to everyone I appreciate...! Birth story later
congrats moma God bless our lil prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Congrats @clinik and to all the pushing mamas, God will make it easier for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
@clinnik, big congrats to u, may God be wt u and Lo, may he be a source of joy to u and ur entire family.
@beedam and other pushing mamas, the Lord is our strenght.
With all the good news here and there, I. Can't wait for april to come o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
lioha:
Congratulations

Sis, ao r u doin? Sure my baby is stil fighting.. God b wit u alwaz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
mumkachi:

Please what is responsible for light bleeding or spotting at 12 weeks. I noticed that there's light coloured blood on the tissue when i wipe. No pain though, no clots or tissue. Two days ago, i had discomfort and stretching around my navel which i was told might be ligament pain due to increase in womb size. what should i do?

Pls rest oooo, or beta stil get down to a hosp and get a scan done.. it's possibly a threatened. Pls don't stress ursef oo. God b wit u and d baby.. awaiting a feedback
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
sheweezy:

How can we hook up please, you seemed to be experienced all rounda about baby generally from shopping to health and every every, m sure I may be passing beside you some days since we live on the same street. I sent u an email, lemme know if you got it.

Sent my mobile to ur email, hv u gotten it? Can't wait to hook up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
clinik:
My pple help me tank God ooooo...... and d word of d lord came to pass in my life and my baby boy came forth.... so grateful to God.... and tank u to everyone I appreciate...! Birth story later
congrats, mre testimonies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumkachi: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Pls rest oooo, or beta stil get down to a hosp and get a scan done.. it's possibly a threatened. Pls don't stress ursef oo. God b wit u and d baby.. awaiting a feedback

Thanks. The blood is now more red than before still no pain, though. I'm presently at work but will close early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babyoku1: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

HALIMATT.
I suggest you go for scan to make sure there are no retained tissues after child birth. If scan is ok. Check for infection too.It could be you may be pregnant. some women take in even when they are practicing exclusive breastfeeding. if its non of these, then do not panic or seek for a doctors advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
mumkachi:

Thanks. The blood is now more red than before still no pain, though. I'm presently at work but will close early.

Am nt comfortable wit the blood bn red,pls get to the hosp as soon as u can. Work can wait oo my sis. Ur health and d baby's is important, take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
clinik:

Praise the Lord! thank you Lord Jesus for safe delivery. congrat dearie on the arrival of ur baby boy, he will be a blessing to the family. August i can't wait for you to come. @all the pushing mamas how borri and hop d kicking is not too much ooooo. una doh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
mumkachi:

My dear i dont tink its anytin major, i had same issue as urs, just lite bleeding wen i wipe but mine was at 10wks no cramps or any pain. i wnt to the clinik nxt day to complain, a scan was carried out but doc didnt say much only dt d @beat was not heard. he now gave me injection to boost my progrestrone and i was ask to be on bed rest for 1wk. which i did, i will be going for my nxt scan upper saturday. just relax and have enough rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iloha dear, how are you doing? Keep resting well! This is a fight to finish!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jumayin & deezou,I welcome you both to this thread. What the lord has done for u shall be permanent.

@clinik congratulations. May God's protection be upon ur entire household. Hope the other January mamas are getting ready,less than 3weeks to go. Let me see who will give me a birthday mate.

cutekonkolo:
@clinnik, big congrats to u, may God be wt u and Lo, may he be a source of joy to u and ur entire family.
@beedam and other pushing mamas, the Lord is our strenght.
With all the good news here and there, I. Can't wait for april to come o.

O yes! Team April but I'm seriously praying for march o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
@clinik,
Congrats, the joy you've experienced with his coming will never wane, what will make life sweet for him, God will provide for his parents.

@mumkachi,
As Mdm Kaffy advised,go immediately.

@Omankem,
"upper next saturday" is a bit far, get a second opinion if that same DR wouldn't like to be "bothered" before then... Heart beat is supposed to be seen @ 6-7wks.. Or are you wrong in your calculation??

@Iloha,
How are you and the LO? What the Lord has done for you will be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Really fighting!

kaffy4bill:

Sis, ao r u doin? Sure my baby is stil fighting.. God b wit u alwaz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
lioha:
Really fighting!

So glad to hear, God wil perfect all dat concern u and d baby by His grace and might

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Baby is fighting very hard

modath:
@clinik,
Congrats, the joy you've experienced with his coming will never wane, what will make life sweet for him, God will provide for his parents.

@mumkachi,
As Mdm Kaffy advised,go immediately.

@Omankem,
"upper next saturday" is a bit far, get a second opinion if that same DR won't like to be "bothered" before then... Heart beat is supposed to be seen @ 6-7wks.. Or are you wrong on your calculation??

@Iloha,
How are you and the LO? What the Lord has done for you will be permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am fine and baby has really faught for 2weeks now, We are 24 weeks now.

@Heami how far?

lovinam.:
Iloha dear, how are you doing? Keep resting well! This is a fight to finish!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
beedam:

I'm good, just kinda tired lately. Regards to proud dad too.
God is ur strength sis,prouddad sent his greetings too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
babyoku1:
Good morning everyone,

PROUDMOM 38
The waist pain is normal as long as ur pregnancy is not a high risk one. It happened to me in my first pregnancy though mine was my bom bom. they were soo painful that sometimes i could not sit down. Its part of the things u experience in pregnancy. Presently my wahala now is back and shoulder pain. U can try take paracetamol when the pain becomes unbearable but not continuously. SORRRIIIIIIIOOOOO.
Thanks sis d pain don go down jare.d Lord is our strength o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hi Mommas,
I have been a silent follower of this thread and i must salute you all for your enormous support and advises. i'm a July mom and i can't wait to hold my LO pretty soon. This few weeks is been hell for me but the Joy of it is the fact that i am going on perfectly and baby is fine from my 12 weeks scan. I saw my LO waving already and words can't even express my joy. morning sickness is beginning to fade away but i am not totally free grin ....Please always remember me in your prayers and I wish us all a smooth pregnancy journey...Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
How are u doing?

haemi:
pls I've been diagnosed with severe oligohydramnious and the doctor wants to terminate the pregnancy though the baby is still alive. please I need your help and suggestions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
@lala4sure, welcome on board.May He grant you a healthy 9mths journey & may u deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks @ imurboss and Amen to your wishes smiley

imurboss:
@lala4sure, welcome on board.May He grant you a healthy 9mths journey & may u deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Congratulations to d new mommas. January mamas we await your testimonies, it shall be well with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
mumkachi:

Ope u were able to go c ur dr? did u do a scan? ow s ur baby? Pls ensure strict bedrest in d meantym. avoid anything strenuous including kpekus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yes!! That's great! Keep faith alive! We are praying for you!
lioha:
Am fine and baby has really faught for 2weeks now, We are 24 weeks now.

@Heami how far?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good evening mothers. How are we all doing? And how are the LOs?

Madam Clinik,congratulations..it really pays to serve God...may God continue to be with you and your family..

Got my baby things today @ Ogunpa market in Ibadan..and am very happy cos I got nice tins @ very gud prices.(cheaper dan my budget) though @ whole sale price..there you serve ursef oo....quite stressful but I can tell you twas worth it

I think if going shopping,go with sumone matured n experience,it saves more(cash n stress)

madam Hajarahbadmus..hw u doing my dear level mate..february is almost here...

May we all deliver safely in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.