Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140344 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2017
aghaibiam:
I am presently at 6cm with zero pain.Just some underbelly tugs.Everyone is eyeing me cos I am so relaxed.I am scared too cos this is too good to be true.No pain!!!!!!No show yet.
Congrats I hope it continues this way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2017
greatp80:

She is alwz on sit on each antenatal day. We call her alhaja. She is a true mother indeed wen you get closer in knowing her. Funny enough, u might feel bad when she is talking or addressing Preggy mamas.,but behind dat stern and fierce look lies a kind hearted mama. Talking from experience.

yes poo. I can imagine seeing dis moniker in clinic and don't recognise u. team September all d way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2017
temmy2103:

I knew during my first journey, she's really sweet. Was on Monday team and there was a Friday team so I wanted to know if she's on Mondays or Fridays
Thursdays are my day of antenatal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
That's wat am going to drag with Parish priest this evening, the catechist has booked an appointment for me and the priest.
if Zion no work abeg take Obimnaetochukwu and Baptize him biko.

thanks ma.
Nne sabi mamas has said it all, rapu ndi catechist and their dramas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2017
belladsweet:
NO he didnt carry out any text this is my first trial he just prescribed it. Hope it wont affect me
My sister please no go wake trouble where edey sleep. Clomid is not vitamin c tablet, if you don't have any history or reason to take clomid please run for ur life. Don't disorganize ur system,, clomid can make or mar u. My 2cent i give you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2017
hebrewbirths:

pls mama I wouldn't advice u take antimalarial at 40weeks especially if it's self medication. The latest I know doctors give it is at 8mths except in extreme cases.

Abeg leave the drug if u can and concentrate on bringing Lo forth after which u can treat it

Just my 2cents advice o
We shall all deliver safely with babies alive and parents alive in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

Thanks ma.. It was prescribed by the matron cos I complained. I'll just leave it till I see my doc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2017
ebony13:
B.A
I welcomed my pretty princess on the 7th through elective CS.

BS
Nothing eventful. Was wheeled into the theatre, the docs battled with the spinal anaesthesia for sometime. I was pricked multiple times before they finally got it.
Anyways everything else went well, my baby was brought out screaming her lungs that the docs had to tell her sorry grin

Today was her naming and darling Jazzyjazz came through for me with her famous puffpuff. Abuja mamas association wink

Join us to eat our puffpuff.
PS. We forgot to snap until it was almost finished

Cc. Cappo ToyosiR

We thank God for a safe delivery. Chai that puffpuff is calling my name ooo. xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2017
aghaibiam:
I am in the hospital already 3cm dilated.seems my baby is on his way.

Waiting to hear the good news soon teamie; the Lord is in control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 2:51am On Aug 19, 2017
peggygee:
Awaiting ur BA teamies....next porter loading....may God.make of easy for us all o.

Team September how are we na.I'm.embarking on pineapple and dates eating frm.tomoro. I seriously pray to port. God help us all

Eiiiii peggygee, so you also want to port eh. Waiting for DH to come next week then I can start thinking of porting things; for now been telling the little one to stay put oooo before daddy misses the action. The Lord is our strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2017
ladytaurus:
Thursdays are my day of antenatal.
Hey mama....am pretty sure I'm not the only one noticing the way you chat,its strange to me sha.I am seriously not understanding your vibes.

No insults intended.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018 roll call.
If you hear your name, say "present twice" grin

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
ElmaSpeed
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove

Who did I miss?
...and how is MS treating us? Mine has been horrible. But there's a silver lining. I found out that eating raw pear helps reduce the spitting. Drinking warm water helps with the nausea too.

Please share what works for you.
Present Twice. Thanks for the mention ma.

Please is any mama here using RJolad hospital in Lagos for antenatal or has used it for both antenatal and childbirth?
A review will be appreciated..thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2017
greatp80:

Yes, she is alwz around on both days. She is d chief matron for antenatal and posnatal.

Pls I have one more question( you answered about Alimosho GH some pages back)

The first Tuesday (for ANC reg) one goes MUST my hubby go with me? or I can go alone and then he comes later( another time )or they won't attend to me if hubby doesn't come along for the blood stuff that same day, want to be sure so hubby can plan ahead since its a working day

Thanks .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2017
aghaibiam:
I am presently at 6cm with zero pain.Just some underbelly tugs.Everyone is eyeing me cos I am so relaxed.I am scared too cos this is too good to be true.No pain!!!!!!No show yet.

Thank God for the painless contractions.

I trust God that by now you must have delivered.

Abeg do make u come announce ur BA and sama us with ur BS story

#teamoctoberGodisinvolved
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I know john is already kicking only DAT it might still mild/light kicks DAT is y u no dey notice am, I remember wen I was 1st feeling d kicks it was like bubble bursting

May God forgive me then, cos i get that bubble bursting feeling. Cldnt tell anyone before dh go say I've gone insane. Which means those are kicks? grin grin grin which kind lazy man kick be dat? John, you better kick like man, not like banana cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Don't expect pains moma...remember team September is for supernatural delivery without pains and with no loss of any sort. I await ur BA.congrats in advance

aghaibiam:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Her teamie....I want to port like kilode o... ; I've been telling God i dnt want to be in the way of his will for me and my lo. But he shud remember he said whatever we ask in his name will be granted. Those are my lines. I can't wait to offload this bundle of joy. The braxton hicks na die.....may Gos help us all preggy momas.

Team September for supernatural delivery with no loss.

Team September potential Porter's team...where una dey? I knw say no be only be waka come for potential porting....oya make una show unaselves grin

YACAA:

Eiiiii peggygee, so you also want to port eh. Waiting for DH to come next week then I can start thinking of porting things; for now been telling the little one to stay put oooo before daddy misses the action. The Lord is our strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Good day mamas in the house I hail oh.. I ve trying to log into my nairaland account but it's been difficult, ThankGod I'm here now��. Biko team October where are you?
EDD-Oct24th
LMP -oct22nd

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Tnx mama. Il check them next week a colleague of mine is using them with her NHIS. Will c if they will accept mine. My regards to Ilan.
jazzyjazz:

They are good.. .......and expensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
curvilicious:

May God forgive me then, cos i get that bubble bursting feeling. Cldnt tell anyone before dh go say I've gone insane. Which means those are kicks? grin grin grin which kind lazy man kick be dat? John, you better kick like man, not like banana cheesy
lol when he starts kicking like a man now I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Congrat on the birth of your princess. God blessing upon her always. lovely puffpuff. Thanks to @JazzJazz.
ebony13:
B.A
I welcomed my pretty princess on the 7th through elective CS.

BS
Nothing eventful. Was wheeled into the theatre, the docs battled with the spinal anaesthesia for sometime. I was pricked multiple times before they finally got it.
Anyways everything else went well, my baby was brought out screaming her lungs that the docs had to tell her sorry grin

Today was her naming and darling Jazzyjazz came through for me with her famous puffpuff. Abuja mamas association wink

Join us to eat our puffpuff.
PS. We forgot to snap until it was almost finished

Cc. Cappo ToyosiR
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Droyal:

The first Tuesday (for ANC reg) one goes MUST my hubby go with me? or I can go alone and then he comes later( another time )or they won't attend to me if hubby doesn't come along for the blood stuff that same day, want to be sure so hubby can plan ahead since its a working day

Thanks .
It's not a must but it's better

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
forzarush:
It's not a must but it's better

Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning mamas,my adorable prince will insha Allah be named @ noon today. We dey Lagos Island.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2017
nneejima:

My sister please no go wake trouble where edey sleep. Clomid is not vitamin c tablet, if you don't have any history or reason to take clomid please run for ur life. Don't disorganize ur system,, clomid can make or mar u. My 2cent i give you.
Hmnn ...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
nneejima:

Nne sabi mamas has said it all, rapu ndi catechist and their dramas
catechist wey book appointment for me, jex left and told me later in the evening that he is in Portharcourt o, say na dix morning tinz I go meet Father.
I jex laugh for my mind as per Fada wey I don go see since yesterday afternoon and we don conclude on Igbo name. I told him no wahala sir till tomorrow sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Trendytessy:

I use Assumpta at qtrs... I've heard abt Amen too. if u prefer govt u could use Amaku GH

Please is there a time it becomes very important to be sleeping on the left side. In my first trimester and so not used to sleeping on the left...

Plus I get hungry so much these days I fear to get fat,is it safe to take snacks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Fortune's pics as his mamas phone is on strike

forzarush:
Good morning mamas,my adorable prince will insha Allah be named @ noon today. We dey Lagos Island.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
I have kept this in my left hand. When he gives you correct Amokachi kick ehn, iffa hear say you complain ehn grin

curvilicious:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Droyal:

Thanks .

If you come with your hubby dat day, he will donate dat same day and you will be booked dat same day. But if you did not come with your hubby, you will just do your test and scan and come back next Tuesday with your hubby for donation and booking,after paying 17k. In my own case, i didn't come with my hubby same day ,he came d upper Tuesday and dats wen i was booked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Mama eat when you're hungry oh!

DEllaluv:

Please is there a time it becomes very important to be sleeping on the left side. In my first trimester and so not used to sleeping on the left...

Plus I get hungry so much these days I fear to get fat,is it safe to take snacks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
ladytaurus:

yes poo. I can imagine seeing dis moniker in clinic and don't recognise u. team September all d way.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.