Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140966 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
DEllaluv:

Please is there a time it becomes very important to be sleeping on the left side. In my first trimester and so not used to sleeping on the left...

Plus I get hungry so much these days I fear to get fat,is it safe to take snacks

Mama u are funny o. You dont want to get fat and you want to eat snacks.lol. the little i know is avoid junk food as much as possible. Eat more of fruits and protein. Your baby will benefit the most from fruits and protein and it wont make you that fat. Also eat small portions of food but eat frequently with plenty water. Dont consume a big portion at once.
But note after all said you will still get fat but it will be healthy fat and easy to shed after giving birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
greatp80:

If you come with your hubby dat day, he will donate dat same day and you will be booked dat same day. But if you did not come with your hubby, you will just do your test and scan and come back next Tuesday with your hubby for donation and booking,after paying 17k. In my own case, i didn't come with my hubby same day ,he came d upper Tuesday and dats wen i was booked.

Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Fortune's pics as his mamas phone is on strike

awww the hair. In six months he's gonna have a big ars fro like my cute nephew. Congrats Forzarush. We've finally seen picture

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks to all mamas that answered my question.

I am relieved now. I always have big babies and they are a certain size at six weeks. This one looks so small compared to the others and I panici a little whether she is growing well against my better judgment that all babies are different.

I am satisfied now. Sorry for bothering y'all. She is average I realize. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Fortune you are welcome big boy. Make your mama stop eating na though I enjoy her day by day listing of meals and snacks. Very entertaining I tell you.
I read and smile and to myself..... first time mother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
With gladness I anounce the birth of my sweetheart. A boy,2.85 and wt little tear.praise God . Team August.
Cc ToyosiR

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
curvilicious:

May God forgive me then, cos i get that bubble bursting feeling. Cldnt tell anyone before dh go say I've gone insane. Which means those are kicks? grin grin grin which kind lazy man kick be dat? John, you better kick like man, not like banana cheesy
No wahala now, by d time he starts kicking u hard no just try complain e no Burst ur belly or spoil ur HP o, cos I go remind u of dis post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good day mamas in the house I hail oh.. I ve trying to log into my nairaland account but it's been difficult, ThankGod I'm here now��. Biko team October where are you?
EDD-Oct24th
LMP -oct22nd
Welcome on board our late comer teammate, may the journey end in praise in jesus name. Update Lo sex for update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Nimi22:

Congrats and welcome to our princess. kiss

So na only Abuja jazzyjazz u fit invite abi? No wahala we won't invite you for ours too. Anugod hope u seeing this?

cheesy mabinu. It's only Jazzyjazz I know as an abuja mama. Didn't know you and anugod are here. Sowee. Twinnies bday coming up, hopefully you won't miss it.

Thanks YACAA. Answer your name na tongue
Thanks Tunis24 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
forzarush:
Good morning mamas,my adorable prince will insha Allah be named @ noon today. We dey Lagos Island.
forzarush where on d island ooh make i con chop ikomo rice grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arihodo:

na ur sister state. fattening room things lol.

Correct! But the thing no dey go well for mouth lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
bookholla:
With gladness I anounce the birth of my sweetheart. A boy,2.85 and wt little tear.praise God . Team August.
Cc ToyosiR
Congrats mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yes oh,i no miss dis one!Cute dude!Welcme fortune!
hunniesuzie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rhemy2013:

forzarush where on d island ooh make i con chop ikomo rice grin.
I yaf sent a PM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
ebony13:

cheesy mabinu. It's only Jazzyjazz I know as an abuja mama. Didn't know you and anugod are here. Sowee. Twinnies bday coming up, hopefully you won't miss it.

Thanks YACAA. Answer your name na tongue
Thanks Tunis24 kiss

No wahala ma'am we shall surely represent
Anugod she is making up to us let's start preparing for twinnies birthday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
bookholla:
Cc ToyosiR
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
curvilicious:

May God forgive me then, cos i get that bubble bursting feeling. Cldnt tell anyone before dh go say I've gone insane. Which means those are kicks? grin grin grin which kind lazy man kick be dat? John, you better kick like man, not like banana cheesy

Lol funny u! No worry wen he go start kungfu for ur belle na u go still complain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Cute boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
aghaibiam:
I am presently at 6cm with zero pain.Just some underbelly tugs.Everyone is eyeing me cos I am so relaxed.I am scared too cos this is too good to be true.No pain!!!!!!No show yet.

Easy peasy delivery to u maam. Awaiting ur BA/BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Happy weekend mamas. Finally finished reading over 30 pages shocked Whew! I've even forgotten some sef.

Cappo Phlakkeys, you are a strong mama despite how painful this is, I pray that God will visit you in no distant time and wipe away your tears. Amen.

Congrats katchycouture, forzarush, ebony and all the mamas that have given birth. God bless your LOs.

Welcome to all the new members in the house.

Aghaibiam, supernatural delivery to you. Waiting for your testimony.

Forzarush, your baby is cute. I love his hair.

Team November, how body?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls the mama that said she wanted to give away baby drawers with different colours which she got as a wedding gift but will do that after her convention. Pls hv u given it out? I cant remember the page wud hv quoted u. Pls i'm interested if u hv not given it out. Sorry, i be late comer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunminow: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Elixir123:
Hello mamas,happy weekend. Pls where's omowunminow? After her bfp announcement she went awol

Good afternoon, just got to see ur mention, it was due to pregnancy issue, coupled with my lost of password.
Happy to inform u dat I put to bed last month, a boy and a girl.
Thanks for ur concern. Much love to u and lo

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
omowunminow:

Good afternoon, just got to see ur mention, it was due to pregnancy issue, coupled with my lost of password.
wow congratulations good you came back I like to read good news

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations ma, God is wonderful, may the continue to live and fulfill God's destiny in life
omowunminow:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
proudmom38:

Correct! But the thing no dey go well for mouth lol.
u sabi am. I Neva try am Shea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello house, beautiful waddling mums, happy weekend to you all.
Join me in thanking mama Zaynie kiss, i got my gift live and direct, so beautiful romper wear, I pray that God continue to enrich her home and business ,and may God allow my baby to come and wear it and also to be able to patronise her soonest by God's grace.Amen

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Forzarush do you know you not a good person ehh, how can you invite me to Fortune naming ceremony around 11:56a.m, no location e.t.c Did I tell you I'm Edolized in nature or am I Merlin? cheesy cheesy
Hope you didn't bar-bar fortune full curly black hair that I'm envying abi did I read wrong?? Meanwhile comman complete your BS before I change am for you angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunminow: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
orney:
Congratulations ma, God is wonderful, may the continue to live and fulfill God's destiny in life

Thanks ms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arihodo:

u sabi am. I Neva try am Shea.

I be akwaibom, my mom always soak it for us after delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
October mum registering.scan date 22 of October.edd 18. Sex not yet known.sorry am registering.have been a silent follower.cappo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Manage this spag and stew with boiled egg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
The kind of movement and kicks am getting today is like "Let me out, let me out sad cry
Stabbing back pain.....chai.
Where is that mama that is looking for kicks, lemme dash u small grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tgirltemmy(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.