Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140077 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

O seun omo daada.
Ori e a kan oke.
Omo ilu wo ni e?
which part of Lagos are u from?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Ooooo...ajaka...imikop oooo. Obong uwere ki idem. grin

Ah....enisuru...ejoor, biko mbok, dan allah.....plus others make we reboot bck to English language.... Make una no vex. B4 dem go say prayer Monday for language....I.no wan miss am oooo....abeg.

Because I knw say if Igbo and Hausa join now ..kawai....we are stuck. It haf do, make una no vex.

@moma zaynie....emabinu..... grin

Loisemm:

grin cheesy Mbok doko aye.
Asiere Eka Lil' Proudy.
Mekom uked eyen Eka mi Ku fok ami.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Prouddad38:

Mama abeg quietly text me your address. No let Proudmom38 see am oo.

Chaiiiiii this combination enter belle.
cheesy done expecting you tomorrow for lunch grin but make sure to come with proudmom38 ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Happychildlove:
which part of Lagos are u from?

Lagos Island.
Oke Arin, not far from Apongbon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2017
proudmom38:

Maami zaynie why are u jeluxing us nah? Abi u no want make we display our talent ni? Me sef I be omo eko aromi sa legbe legbe gangan nah ke grin

@sassyangel me na ur wife o ehen. Aejesan ma!

Eeeeeeeeeee....u b correct wazobia walai. Ohne gbe? (Hope I spelt it right?), obohkhian sis.
Na nw I reason am say this my sister wan set me up wth my ishan language. I refuse to fall (smiling wth my 32 teeth shining). Eyaff do 4 all spraying of languages like rain. Kai, true true God really loves Nigeria o. Upon all this brekete languages, we r still one as a country (even if we r nt one @ heart). God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

Lagos Island.
Oke Arin, not far from Apongbon.
Ok, grew up on d island mum is from Isale Eko

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Happychildlove:
Ok, grew up on d island mum is from Isale Eko

Really! grin
My mom is Isale Eko too.
I'm Lagosian from both sides and we once lived there but unfortunately the only parts I really know presently are the market area......
I need someone to take me on a tour embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

Really! grin
My mom is Isale Eko too.
I'm Lagosian from both sides and we once lived there but unfortunately the only parts I really know presently are the market area......
I need someone to take me on a tour embarassed
smiles

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:00am On Aug 21, 2017
booqee:
all these food pictures u mamas keep posting ehn.. it's so painful.. angry I literally have to scroll past it as fast as possible.. for real..

Biko pity us with severe MS that cannot eat better food yet cos of zero appetite... cry cry
The worst. I had it so bad in my pregnancies. I used to cry a lot when I see good food. Chai! Women de try

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 4:57am On Aug 21, 2017
PRAYER MONDAY

Our loving father,
We praise you because you are just too much; words can not even describe how awesome, powerful, loving, merciful, and joyful you are. Thank you for always being there for us; in all seasons.
Lord, as you have started a good thing in each of our lives, so shall you finish it; bringing all to perfection.
Father, you know each and every ladies heart; her fears and weaknesses, her concerns and discomforts; please meet each of us at our point of need; reassuring us that all is well, and giving us the strength to face each day.
Let each of us focus on the blooming flowers and the shining sun and the calm seas and the birds chirping happily into the blue sky.
Let our days be full of joy and hope; may this season be enjoyed.
Continue to mould our little ones in your perfect image; physically and spiritually.
Take control of every labour room to be visited by each and every lady on here; that your will will be done.
We also pray for all ladies looking to you to fulfil your promise of making them mothers; we declare it already done.
Thank you because you are a good God; thank you because you are a loving Father.
In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2017
mbula:
biko sabi mamas happy Sunday.I don get headache due to thinking and researching.biko help me out.I complain about my son who is a chronic constipated child and have tried all sort on new born page and a mama there told me about prune juice as a solution.I went to my dear google and I saw a lot about it and the pix.now my questions goes thus.
1)pls is the picture below the said prune?
2)is it the fruit that we find in Nigeria that is being sold in a transparent take away plates on traffic points?
3)if yes why do they call it grapes here?...lol.
4)if no pls where can I get the almighty prune?my location is port Harcourt.
5)how do I make the prune juice?...
pls you people should not be angry ooo cuz this one pass jamb question.....
@proudmum Eyen Eka say something...
@zayine biko talk to me and also WhatsApp as we get deal.I lost your contact.
@all other sabi mamas no vex say I no mention your moniker...biko help a sister

Have you tried using pear? I use pear for my child when constipated and it works. You can use gerber pear juice or just buy pear and juice it for your baby.

In general, p-fruits relieves constipation especially pears,plums,peaches and prunes. You can try anyone you find around you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Congrats to all wonderful mamas on the birth of your babies.

I wish I could send a message to each username but I couldn't keep up. Anyways, I'm sure I will do better next time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018 roll call.
If you hear your name, say "present twice" grin

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
ElmaSpeed
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove

Who did I miss?
...and how is MS treating us? Mine has been horrible. But there's a silver lining. I found out that eating raw pear helps reduce the spitting. Drinking warm water helps with the nausea too.

Please share what works for you.

Capo I over present oooo... Ms has not been fair to me. For the Saliva I have used nzu, bitter cola, tom tom is d latest yet we are not seeing d end when I am home or driving I have a plastic bottle to spit in . For nausea very very COLD WATER. If I try warm water DAT one means vomit all through DAT day.
Also I take pregnant care at night with my heavy meal. I just don't like d smell and my fridge now smell of it.

Please mama help me with any thing I can use for this heavy breakout on my face plus it is painful.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
nneejima:
Chisos, ndi nne mama....... Kedu ebe unu gara?. Kedu maka omalicha umuaka chineke, biko unu ekwela ka asusu igbo kpere azu na ulo

Nne ụtụtụoma, irarukwa ofuma ?
Anyị dị mma, ụmụaka anyị dịkwa nnọọ mma.
Hapụ ha, nwayọ nwayọ ka eji arachaa ofe dị ọkụ,otu ụbọchị anyị enwe efe ha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Awoskpo wa mu fi yo no.o te no.E mo me wa ruru unu gbongbon ran.

I am just lookin at all of you with isoko eyes!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Congrats Mama. God bless your family.

Dazzle86:
Ba/Bs
All glory be to mighty Jehovah. I welcomed my princess today via elective CS, at 7.32am. Weighing. 3.15kg

My doctor initially wanted to try VD, but as time went on in other to avoid the risk of uterine rupture due to the myomectomy I had to remove multiple fibroids and a certain case of a woman who died recently due To uterine rupture after myomectomy he changed his mind. He decided that I have an elective CS before I go into labor. I got admitted yesterday evening, got shaved again in preparation for surgery the next morning, hubby signed the necessary documents. My sister spent the night with me, while hubby left.
This morning I was taken into the theater and about 30 minutes later I heard my princess screaming her lungs out. It can only be God.
Wishing the rest of my teammates easy and swift delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
Eiya, we were living around there before I travelled to the east. will holla should we come back.
Aiit mummy zion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Any day you are coming let us know so that we tell our Gov. fayose and the Ekiti people to go and wait for you at Basiri to welcome you.
I will prefer if Oshoko and d band will wait @ fajuyi park for me o so many people will witness d welcome back party.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Nimi22:

Ohhhh he's still talking about that one when u will stil open that place for male docs to bring out baby and clean the place. Then just dey make person laugh.
If na only to open and clean e go better, wot of dos hands den go Chuck chuck?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I will prefer if Oshoko and d band will wait @ fajuyi park for me o so many people will witness d welcome back party.
No Basiri will be better cos as you are dropping from Lagos car you will be welcome immediately you know most cars drops passenger at Basiri then after that we go to any Hall or Event centre for the welcome party.Then we party there eat nd eat and go home to shit.lozzz.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:
Eyin omo odua..... Nibo lewa? angry

Abii e fe kan leyin wole ni? undecided
Oya....... E bosita ka shere.....kan sare kabakaba.
Ki ese won maa kon ipako won. tongue
Mami, won fe lewa lere ni sugbon won tobetobe.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2017
beautyuche:

Capo I over present oooo... Ms has not been fair to me. For the Saliva I have used nzu, bitter cola, tom tom is d latest yet we are not seeing d end when I am home or driving I have a plastic bottle to spit in . For nausea very very COLD WATER. If I try warm water DAT one means vomit all through DAT day.
Also I take pregnant care at night with my heavy meal. I just don't like d smell and my fridge now smell of it.

Please mama help me with any thing I can use for this heavy breakout on my face plus it is painful.

Thanks
I also have issues with drinking water.. I'm getting dehydrated now (I know that cos my lips are terribly cracked and dry) .. licking ice block goes down well but it's not much..

as at two days ago I found out that drinking hot water is comforting and doesn't make me puke like warm water.. yeah hot water.. not hot enough to scald your tongue though..

I've made a note to drink at least one litre of water everyday..

once you get a solution to excess saliva, please mention me.. I'm tired of it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018 roll call.
If you hear your name, say "present twice" grin

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
ElmaSpeed
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove

Who did I miss?
...and how is MS treating us? Mine has been horrible. But there's a silver lining. I found out that eating raw pear helps reduce the spitting. Drinking warm water helps with the nausea too.

Please share what works for you.
Hiii...

please which pear.. to me there are two types of pear.. the small one they sell with roasted corn or the bigger one that is sometimes green or brown.. that I've seen some people eat with bread or rice..

which one please.. excess saliva is battling with me seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Shey uuna d blow lang upndan abi,ok!Make I blow d one wey I sabi even though no b my tribe b dat!
Ina kwana masu tumbi?An tashi lafiya?Ya su baby da maigida?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Benny Benny hw is zizi
Youngest and frosh mommy D, we are balling like kilode all thanks to Jesus. I trust you are gud?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Momagic:

Have you tried using pear? I use pear for my child when constipated and it works. You can use gerber pear juice or just buy pear and juice it for your baby.

In general, p-fruits relieves constipation especially pears,plums,peaches and prunes. You can try anyone you find around you.

Abeg, is it the small black pear or avocado pear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
I don port ooooo

This is announcing the birth of my princess on 17/8/17 at 37 weeks.

By elective cs and she came out wailing and perfect.

Birth story later.

Now I understand it when they say vigilante is real.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Capo katchy how are you guys

Team September for the win

Cc sugah
Cc liftedhands

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
eigmaticme:
I don port ooooo

Birth story later.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Chai see frosh babe....Welcome to the world little princess, may u live long to fulfill destiny in Jesus name u re surely a blessing to ur generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2017
eigmaticme:
I don port ooooo

Birth story later.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Cutie, welcome to the world. Congratulations MA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
booqee:
Hiii...

please which pear.. to me there are two types of pear.. the small one they sell with roasted corn or the bigger one that is sometimes green or brown.. that I've seen some people eat with bread or rice..

which one please.. excess saliva is battling with me seriously

There was a woman i saw in my anc one day who always kept pear in her mouth when i asked why she said it's to prevent saliva. So it's d small one. Just keep in a corner of ur mouth and chew gradually.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2017
eigmaticme:
I don port ooooo

Birth story later.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Welcome princess. God bless you.
September cappo has opened way for porting, i doubt if any September mama go remain by the time we enter September. So na we Oct go port enter Sept now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.