Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143037 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Lol. I dey fear o. Thanks mama

At that moment your hoohaa will still be expanded so it will be absolutely painless, some also give an injection that contracts the womb to pump well the uterine contents out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Momagic:

Have you tried using pear? I use pear for my child when constipated and it works. You can use gerber pear juice or just buy pear and juice it for your baby.

In general, p-fruits relieves constipation especially pears,plums,peaches and prunes. You can try anyone you find around you.
Pineapple grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

Lagos Island.
Oke Arin, not far from Apongbon.
Oke arin....my mum had roots there. The Ojikutu's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
nneejima:
Chisos, ndi nne mama....... Kedu ebe unu gara?. Kedu maka omalicha umuaka chineke, biko unu ekwela ka asusu igbo kpere azu na ulo
Chukwu by Ike anyi oooo..... Anyi agaghi ano na mmiri ncha aba anyi anya, mbah ogaghi ekwe omume ma ncha mana ka osi na adi, Chukwu gozierem ndi nne nile noo naa ebea.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Oke arin....my mum had roots there. The Ojikutu's

Issalie!
Your mom is an Ojikutu?
Nice! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:
Eyin Temi bawo ni..... Shewa?!

Shaking my boobies like Shola Shobowale cool grin
Yepa....Mami o fe gba, ewo boobi bo sheun Mi loke.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

Issalie!
Your mom is an Ojikutu?
Nice! grin

Yes cheesy actually on her maternal side but all her childhood, adult life, business life etc etc was with the Ojikutus n at Oke Arin. She's Olowolekomo on her paternal side....in Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
eigmaticme:
I don port ooooo

This is announcing the birth of my princess on 17/8/17 at 37 weeks.

By elective cs and she came out wailing and perfect.

Birth story later.

Now I understand it when they say vigilante is real.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Capo katchy how are you guys

Team September for the win

Cc sugah
Cc liftedhands
OMG!!! First baby picture I did not miss.. She's so cute! May God bless u, ur hubby and ur baby abundantly..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
zaynie:

At that moment your hoohaa will still be expanded so it will be absolutely painless, some also give an injection that contracts the womb to pump well the uterine contents out.

That makes sense. After all, a baby just came outta there. Thanks Zaynie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nimi22:

There was a woman i saw in my anc one day who always kept pear in her mouth when i asked why she said it's to prevent saliva. So it's d small one. Just keep in a corner of ur mouth and chew gradually.
I can't wait to try it out then.. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Congratulations @eigmaticme, she's so cute. God bless the entire family

Congratulations @jellymom,God bless u all

All you mamas wey dey scatter this thread with different languages....contunu grin grin God is seeing you all

@sassyangel, ohne gbe? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
congratulations to mama eigmaticme and jelly mom God bless your los and families.

team October how una dey ooo

Awon omo alare shey Dada lawa dede ule nko?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
booqee:
should u eventually visit royan hospital, I'll like a feedback from you.. I seriously need a good hospital around ojodu-berger..

I initially used my husband's HMO.. solid rock hospital at ojodu-berger, but I wasn't impressed.. one of the doc is terribly mean and don't take issues seriously.

I decided to use my own HMO hospital.. the hospital is veryyy good (so far). but not close enough for me in distance.. lagoon hospital at Ikeja..

I've been thinking of processing a change in HMO hospital to a good one in Berger, and I've been eyeing that royan..

don't forget to update me if you get there.. thanks.

Hi booqee..i also wanna switch to lagoon.. Which of their branches in Ikeja r u referring to? The one @ adeniyi Jones or the one very close to computer village? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Please o, my country people.

I heard one gist that is doing my body wan kain. Is it true that after baby/placenta is delivered, they will chuk hand and try to clear blood from the womb?!
From my experience, yes dey do. My doctor even used pad to soak blood out of me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
SomebodysMum:

I heard one gist that is doing my body wan kain. Is it true that after baby/placenta is delivered, they will chuk hand and try to clear blood from the womb?!
Yes tongue They mopped mine so well that there was only very little bleeding post delivery so it's a good thing and no big deal [s]except they forget one of their cleaning pads inside there[/s] lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
sophie11:

Hi booqee..i also wanna switch to lagoon.. Which of their branches in Ikeja r u referring to? The one @ adeniyi Jones or the one very close to computer village? Thanks
the both.. They work hand in hand..

Actually adeniyi Jones is the clinic, while the one on awolowo road, close to computer village is meant for admission and emergency.. If u go there for any regular thing, they will turn u back to go to Jones.

So adeniyi Jones is where I go, that's where the general docs are, the gynaecologist and all, and also the scan center.. They are also at awolowo road too, I think they rotate the docs.. Cos I see the same faces in both places.

However, when I had threatened misc, I was placed on admission at awolowo road,
I guess they treat more complicated issues there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
peggygee:
Ooooo...ajaka...imikop oooo. Obong uwere ki idem. grin
grin Amen ke yin Abasi. Sosongo Uyai. Songidem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
sophie11:

also the one at Jones they close by 6:00 pm. That's not a good idea to me.. I once went past 6:00, and they said they had closed, so I went to awolowo road cos it's 24hours there and they actually attended to me.. (though cos it was sort of an emergency..the time I was bleeding)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
proudmom38:

Kuboro iko. Abadie eyen eka?
grin Idioko o Eka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Me am still waiting for answers sha.
This one everyone is porting, lemme see if am qualified.
Cc: all mamas

MoyosBlog123:
Good morning wonderful mamas. Please I have a question.
When we say we r 37weeks, do we mean by LMP or ultrasound. U know most scan record 1/2weeks ahead of LMP(hope u understand my English).
Thanks in anticipation of your swift response.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Not only hand sef, ladysept go enter

Ignore me I did CS

SomebodysMum:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pick one and stick with it. I used LMP since scan changes per time. Most accurate are 1st scan and LMP sha, no go pick your 35 week scan EDD grin

MoyosBlog123:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
eigmaticme:
I don port ooooo

This is announcing the birth of my princess on 17/8/17 at 37 weeks.

By elective cs and she came out wailing and perfect.

Birth story later.

Now I understand it when they say vigilante is real.

Make I sleep small.

Teamies how far?

Capo katchy how are you guys

Team September for the win

Cc sugah
Cc liftedhands

Yes oooo. ...I'm so glad for u teamie..ur baby looks big and fresh....may God bless her continually...

We are doing fine ...

#teamseptember the count has started oooo...the Lord has started fulfilling his promises and we will definitely rejoice at the end...

Swift and easy delivery to the rest of us

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by polimaf(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
www.yesharvest.com- fresh fruits and vegetables delivery company.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
My headache was getting worse and I was given anti malaria,hope its not too much drugs already plus the ones I was given for anti natal and pregnacare? # teamoctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nimi22:

Won o ti to be, ta ni won? Nibo ni won ti n bo? grin

*Singing in my cough and catarrh affected voice*
Won o ti tooo
Kan lo posi wa o

Omo bibi ilu kwara ni mi won wa fe mi lati ilu ekiti.
Ekaaro gbogbo eyin maami nile.

Eka San ma,omo isale Eko ni mi sugbon maami nii Omo Benin,omo osun si mo fe...shey babymi kick dada sah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
SisiNini:

Lol... No fear ma...

I don't know if the "chuking of hand to clear blood" is the standard practice, it was done to me after I delivered the placenta...

@Rhemy2013, bawo ni? O t'ojo meta... Baby Desire nko?

Desire wa oo,okikiola mi nko,eku itoju re.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Yes cheesy actually on her maternal side but all her childhood, adult life, business life etc etc was with the Ojikutus n at Oke Arin. She's Olowolekomo on her paternal side....in Ikorodu

I have a frnd who is ojikutu(Wunmi) on d island....abi nah u grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Yes nah,they go Chuk hand with comfit pads to clean it up so that your lochia in the upcoming weeks will be less and also pieces of placenta that may still be there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
SomebodysMum:

U wouldnt feel it tho buh jst uncomfortable smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

Teamie oh! September is 10 days from now. Biko don't abandon ship now. But the way team September is porting I fear we might be just two left by then. cheesy cheesy

Anyway I use lmp and I'm week 38 this week. Doc suggested coming in this week but I'm still hoping to extend it a bit. May God's will be done.

Seriously counting down. Though now facing chest pains at night with intermittent tummy pains. I pray God makes it easy for us. #teamseptemberforsweetandblesseddelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
booqee:
the both.. They work hand in hand..

Actually adeniyi Jones is the clinic, while the one on awolowo road, close to computer village is meant for admission and emergency.. If u go there for any regular thing, they will turn u back to go to Jones.

So adeniyi Jones is where I go, that's where the general docs are, the gynaecologist and all, and also the scan center.. They are also at awolowo road too, I think they rotate the docs.. Cos I see the same faces in both places.

However, when I had threatened misc, I was placed on admission at awolowo road,
I guess they treat more complicated issues there..

Thanks a lot @ booqee..I ll head to the adeniyi Jones for registration first of all when im in Lagos...thank again..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.