Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na wah oh.. After typing all I could in my diary and submitted my network decided to leave, so I have to start again. I don't think I have that strength today, maybe tomorrow.

P. S I finished the hair and decided to makeup and snap pishure grin

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
kelizosuy:
Na wah oh.. After typing all I could in my diary and submitted my network decided to leave, so I have to start again. I don't think I have that strength today, maybe tomorrow.

Wow nice job

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Humans of New York the series is out on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Besea:
Mamas please when is the kpekus day. Benignasweety, are you an ikengress?
Wow dix babe have caught me o... how did you know? Am an Ikengress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Giddyperson:
Wow nice job
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
ahnie:
food n sex
.....goes hand in hand.if you nor chop food,how u go take get the strength to knack.so Saturdays kpekus kabashing campaigns.

All na food wey dey enter belle either tru the mouth or tru jajaina.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
enque:

Gheen gheen!! grin grin
#Team Also-praying-to-God-to-help-us-prevent-any-accident-till-my-daughter-clocks-2yrs

Lols. Amen oo. Still doing me like dream. See me doing shakara forming adviser for my pregnant friend only for dokita to tell me Iyam pregnant when I went for another injection.I scream tire dat day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
lioha:

All na food wey dey enter belle either tru the mouth or tru jajaina.
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
hello super mommas pls can one tell the sex of the child by the side the baby kicks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
What hapun? Am I the only one that noticed this deactivation? Who left please
I also noticed the deactivation, abeg who left
How is the fresh Ekene Bobo doing?

So I was able to register for antenatal yesterday at 34wks 4days, babys position is now cephalic though I will go for scan next week after my antenatal class.
Also, itching from no where showed up yesterday, I was able to endure not until this afternoon. My jajaina was so itchy I became uncomfortable and ended up matching around the house just to avoid scratching the place grin so, I did a warm sitz bath, water and salt mixture (I hope its safe sha) and that was how I got relieved. Just finished another one and am already smiling to bed.
#teamoctoberforeasyandsafedelivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
princessKF:

I see you sis

I hear you smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benignasweety:
Wow dix babe have caught me o... how did you know? Am an Ikengress

St Mary's Okigwe in d pics and ur mention of a deserted general hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
LholarB:

I hear you smiley

FINsters spotted grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Me I drank and still drink sef
Alright ma, thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
princessKF:

Thanks so much, I wish too, but konji is not nice... How is ur LO?
Lol, she's growing beautifully

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
mitche15:

Me that i have shown bump since? How are you dear?

Nne m, I went back to check it. Ur bump is cute wink
I'm good ma. Hope u've seen LO's gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pretty cute bumps everywhere. God will keep these bumps for us till maturity. Amen.

Princesskf and other mamafresh with cute babies, weldone mamas kiss

Congrats Trendytessy and all mamas that have put to bed. May God bless your babies. Amen.

Mamas please come to my aid. For some days now, I noticed my palms and fingers, especially the right one, are usually numb when I wake up in the morning. It's very terrible during the day and relieves me by evening. Some days are worse, some days are better. While it lasts, my hands are almost useless. I can't grip anything, can't type, can't lift anything even a satchet of water, I basically can't use my palms and fingers without wincing. Getting out of bed this morning was a battle, the numbness was crazy. I didn't know it was Carpal tunnel syndrome until I Googled it this afternoon. Mamas who have gone through this Carpal Tunnel stuff, please how did you manage this? Of all the pregnancy symptoms I have experienced, this is the worst, it is very terrible. Mamas abeg, put mouth for this matter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
kelizosuy:

Lady u are beautiful! and ur work is lovely. I keep it up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
@ pacypatty
I pm u since, abeg reply me in regards to the online job.
Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats @Trendytessy,big welcome to our princess

@Benignasweety,I must say you are really a strong woman, very beautiful and so so real. You are a blessing to your family. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Enque pray well o. My own prayer is till my daughter clocks 2 too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:
no offence intended, but you complain a lot abeg. I don't comment but I do view and read comments to learn. Maybe u should too. U would learn a lot.
you won't be the first or last pregnant women to experienced morning sickness. Some experience it for the whole pregnancy sef.I pray yours would end soon though. But please enough of the complaints.its getting on our nerved. Just manage and know what's works for you. No one's a doctor here..and many people still have encouraged u here. It is well with you.

You don't comment but only read to entertain your self. You then decided to comment and wrote this?? And some people are liking this too. Smh. What a world. Where has empathy gone. I see plenty things I don't fancy here and just jump and pass. I suggest you do that too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is really nice!
kelizosuy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=CheeryChy post=59948456]

Evening everyone. Congrats to those who have had their Los, those with BFPs and those who just joined. May God continue to keep everyone safe. To those who lost their LOs one way or the other, the lord is your strength. Our God is not a God of confusion and he would in no time restore all. To those TTC, God is still in the miracle working business- praying for all of us to receive our heart desires by his grace.

@cherrychy
Sorry babes it will end when you have your baby or just before. I had this beginning of 2nd trimester I think until just before lo was born. It was an awful experience. If you can get yourself a splint it should help.

Have you checked with the docs to confirm this though?

I am left handed (actually ambidextrous but hardly use my right nowadays) and was lecturing when this started - it became worse during exams so it was difficult to mark scripts, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Sleeping gets difficult, likewise doing anything meaningful with just 1 hand becomes a task but you will get used to it.

@forzarush, how have u been? Fortune? Apologies for not coming online, but all mentions acknowledged!

@giddyperson, how are u? giddybaby and ur very interesting MIL? God bless

liftedhands and alphahandmaiden, how r ur lil ones? u guys too? @liftedhands, hope the triplets are doing well? I always enjoy reading wise words from you both. GBY enjoy the rest of your evening.

PS: i am going back to hibernating mode, apologies if o don't respond quickly xoxo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:
please shove ur advice up your arse and choke on it from behind, and get the hell out of my moniker.

Typical nairalander, u say something crazy and then start off with "no offence"
Your comment doesn't bother me as much, because I don't know you and I've never seen ur name around this thread. But the fact that your comment garnered a lot of likes from other moms/moms-to-be is rather discouraging to me and upsetting.

Please, what is the purpose of a thread like this if its not to pour ur heart out or get support from experienced people like you all, especially for a first timer.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe that I have "complained" as much as you claim I do on this very thread, because I try to save most of my so called complaint to my pregnancy journal..

If that is the case, then about 70% of us are all "complainers" including you. You may not come online to complain, but we all do.

Anyway, its all good. I'll just maintain my level.

Please my dear don't feel some how because of this. The likers are likely to be peepers like her. I haven't commented on your comments before cos I have not experienced ms but I always sympathize and read your diary every time you update hoping it is letting go of you bit by bit and feeling happy for you with every improvement

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eminya:

I also noticed the deactivation, abeg who left
How is the fresh Ekene Bobo doing?

So I was able to register for antenatal yesterday at 34wks 4days, babys position is now cephalic though I will go for scan next week after my antenatal class.
Also, itching from no where showed up yesterday, I was able to endure not until this afternoon. My jajaina was so itchy I became uncomfortable and ended up matching around the house just to avoid scratching the place grin so, I did a warm sitz bath, water and salt mixture (I hope its safe sha) and that was how I got relieved. Just finished another one and am already smiling to bed.
#teamoctoberforeasyandsafedelivery
You can either add some garlic to the sitz bath or directly to your hoohaa! It'll soothe you even more wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
zaynie:
PrincessKF, why won't your boy be super cute? I remember how so very beautiful you were during pregnancy kiss kiss kiss
Your son is cute for days, if boy fine like this I wonder how your daughters would look like kiss kiss kiss

Hehehehehe mummy Atinuke e ku three days, how is Atinuke?
Thanks for the compliment ma... I just hope the girls will not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
peggygee:
Congrats moma...welcome to the world princess.

[white author=Trendytessy post=59940692]Birth Alert!!
To the glory of God I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency Cs weighing 3.5kg.. It can only be God.. mum, baby and daddy are all fine and sleepy.
#teamAugustforsafedelivery.

cc. cappo ToyosiRR

Thank You heavenly father... Congratulations sis, God bless our little princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:
proudmom38, Liftedhands, curvilicious, hunniesuzie and Abiagirl.. Thanks a lot for ur kind words..

Anytime dear. It will end in praise for you and all of us. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Twogreatnations:

My pretty teamie is back! Congratulations dear. We thank God. I wish you a stress free preggy. Trust you gonna glow beautifully in preggy again.

Thanks teamie... How r the twins?
I want twins this time (two beautiful girls)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
CheeryChy:
Pretty cute bumps everywhere. God will keep these bumps for us till maturity. Amen.

Princesskf and other mamafresh with cute babies, weldone mamas kiss

matter.
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:

Ok peeps, I apologize to u all for my comments.was just trying to say my mind. sincere apologies @bouqee

Awwwwww.... This is so sweet kiss
You've gat my respect!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.