Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140145 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Pacypatty:

obiaha I Don reply your mail,check. obulu

Awwwww... Obulu, once I recharge well to browse my mail I'll definitely get back to u. This bundle weh I buy if I mistake open mail, Na gulp e go use swallow the small tin weh I dey use keeping up wth NL. Obulu obiaha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2017
zaynie:

Welcome mama. Have a healthy and stress-free pregnancy.
Remember to use your prenatals on time.
Your TeamCapt and teamies will soon come and give you hugs now....

Thanks ma'am
Proudmum38, Naomi14 & toyeem, Thanks mamas. We'll surely get there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Trendytessy:
Birth Alert!!
To the glory of God I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency Cs weighing 3.5kg.. It can only be God.. mum, baby and daddy are all fine and sleepy.
#teamAugustforsafedelivery.

cc. cappo ToyosiRR
\
Congratulations. May She be the coolness of your eyes.
#TeamVigilanteOnPoint
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Lol..i see you sis
Goldenheart002:

FINsters spotted grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks alot sis
hebrewbirths:

Lady u are beautiful! and ur work is lovely. I keep it up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
To all of us who have given birth, we pray thus:

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

May God bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness .

We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

WE ARE ROUNDING UP . YOU NEED AN UPDATE, HERE IS IT.
ify15-----------EDD 3/8, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Mzbee-----------EDD 3/8, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Kimlad-----------EDD 10/8, Delivered 2/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
luckygirl02......EDD /07, Delivered 03/8, Beautiful Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Yasmeena--------EDD 02/08, Delivered 09/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
xeexee1---------EDD 15/08, Delivered 07/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
ebony13----------EDD 20/08, Delivered 07/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
toyosir---------EDD 11/08, Delivered 08/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
suremum---------EDD 11/08, Delivered 10/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Dazzle86--------EDD 11/08, Delivered 12/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
Forzarush--------EDD ??, Delivered 12/8, Beautiful Baby BOY.BA & BS Submitted.
katchycouture-----Ported (09), Delivered 14/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
airforcewife--------EDD 18/08, Delivered 15/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
dasugar--- ------- EDD 15/08, Delivered 18/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA Seen. Awaiting BS.
bookholla--------EDD 19/08, Delivered 20/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
Mzleemah ------- EDD 23/08, Delivered 24/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
Trendytessy------- EDD 10/08, Delivered 29/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA Seen. Awaiting BS.

God will strengthen us through this vigilante period.

Wishing the below mums safe and stressfree delivery. Our ears are open for your upcoming interesting BA .
Ifylicious------Team x? EDD: August?? How far madam?
Mandex11---------Team x?EDD: August 17 We cant wait for your birth story
GlamMrsO---------Team XY EDD:August 22... Please, say Hi here too. How far ma?

#StressLessDelivery.
#FastDelivery.
#HappyEnding.

@Cappo y Pweetiebabe & all September moms. Are we ready. we are congratulating you in advance. The floor of easy delivery is open and you shall all have a smooth delivery.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
gabby18:

She has already apologized to bouqee smiley

I didn't see it before my response oo cheesy wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Just like yesterday.......I can now smell September. Finally. Oluwa modupe grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Eminya:

grin crushed garlic in water then, thanks Mam. How are the cuties doing? Pls I need that raw pap recipe for running stomach again for adults e.g. me wink

The cuties are fine! Thanks.../. The smallest one is right now pouring powder on the floor! Beht I can't come and kee mysef so I'm just lying down chilling *sighs*

The pap stuff is fairly straight forward just take a spoon of raw pap directly! You can take it again in a few hours if it persists

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

My sister, me Neva see any break light from our sister (pacypatty). No wahAla, u must hear of the package (job matter). Onegbe my sister?

Ok ma obulu. Ofure ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Dosunmu. In my sojourn last week, I discovered somewhere in the market where they sell US baby things in wholesale price. Their prices are sometimes #500 below what is obtainable in other wholesale shops. The good thing about this place is that the guy is truthful and if you don't find what you are looking for in their shop, you can buy from other shops around there.
I first went to their shop but didn't buy anything from them because they've packed their goods already, I bought from one Alhaja around there. Let me know if you are interested so I'll give you their number and address.
Zaynie has very nice stuffs. You can check her thread. I can vouch for the quality of the things I bought from her.

Please sis can you kindly send their contact to me? Also do you know if they can ship to Ph......Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks alot sis
Sis God bless ur handwork, its so lovely wen ASUU resume y not look for some EKSU student market to dem and let dem help u advertise ur work on campus, u can even go to Fedpoly and do dsame before u no it customers don yapa o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
Amen and Amen ma. Thanks a lot.

Welcome ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Just like yesterday.......I can now smell September. Finally. Oluwa modupe grin
It can only be God o, as u dey smell September na so me self dey over smell October, its just so much fun washing, packing, arranging and rearranging baby things.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
MumIbeji:

Thanks ma'am
Proudmum38, Naomi14 & toyeem, Thanks mamas. We'll surely get there

Uwc ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
ToyosiR:
To all of us who have given birth, we pray thus:

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

May God bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness .

WE ARE ROUNDING UP . YOU NEED AN UPDATE, HERE IS IT.
ify15-----------EDD 3/8, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Mzbee-----------EDD 3/8, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Kimlad-----------EDD 10/8, Delivered 2/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
luckygirl02......EDD /07, Delivered 03/8, Beautiful Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Yasmeena--------EDD 02/08, Delivered 09/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
xeexee1---------EDD 15/08, Delivered 07/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
ebony13----------EDD 20/08, Delivered 07/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
toyosir---------EDD 11/08, Delivered 08/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
suremum---------EDD 11/08, Delivered 10/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Dazzle86--------EDD 11/08, Delivered 12/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
Forzarush--------EDD ??, Delivered 12/8, Beautiful Baby BOY.BA & BS Submitted.
katchycouture-----Ported (09), Delivered 14/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS Submitted.
airforcewife--------EDD 18/08, Delivered 15/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
dasugar--- ------- EDD 15/08, Delivered 18/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA Seen. Awaiting BS.
bookholla--------EDD 19/08, Delivered 20/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
Mzleemah ------- EDD 23/08, Delivered 24/8, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS Submitted.
Trendytessy------- EDD 10/08, Delivered 29/8, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA Seen. Awaiting BS.

God will strengthen us through this vigilante period.

Wishing the below mums safe and stressfree delivery. Our ears are open for your upcoming interesting BA .
Ifylicious------Team x? EDD: August?? How far madam?
Mandex11---------Team x?EDD: August 17 We cant wait for your birth story
GlamMrsO---------Team XY EDD:August 22... Please, say Hi here too. How far ma?

#StressLessDelivery.
#FastDelivery.
#HappyEnding.

@Cappo y Pweetiebabe & all September moms. Are we ready. we are congratulating you in advance. The floor of easy delivery is open and you shall all have a smooth delivery.
I be team October o mama, but I no team September mamas are super ready, infact we October mamas self dey Kempe cos porting is so allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017
CheeryChy:
Pretty cute bumps everywhere. God will keep these bumps for

Mamas please come to my aid. For some days now, I noticed my palms and fingers, especially the right one, are usually numb when I wake up in the morning. It's very terrible during the day and relieves me by evening. Some days are worse, some days are better. While it lasts, my hands are almost useless. I can't grip anything, can't type, can't lift anything even a satchet of water, I basically can't use my palms and fingers without wincing. Getting out of bed this morning was a battle, the numbness was crazy. I didn't know it was Carpal tunnel syndrome until I Googled it this afternoon. Mamas who have gone through this Carpal Tunnel stuff, please how did you manage this? Of all the pregnancy symptoms I have experienced, this is the worst, it is very terrible. Mamas abeg, put mouth for this matter.

Not much you can do really!

Sleeping on the left and drinking loads of fluids also helped to offer some relief.

Then the occasional use of paracetamol when it's most unbearable....

See if you can get someone to massage it for you from time to time. Bandaging it tightly may also help you!

In other random news please does anyone here offer or know local massage services I can use? Or if anyone has the contact of those people who offer oriental rollIng/ massage please hook a sister up wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Besea:

Aba. I graduated 2013.
Congratulations darling, you are a strong woman.
Tnx dearie. Am still in Okigwe now sha as our Project Defense date hasn't been fixed yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2017
You're beautiful! is this the wig you made or actual braids?

kelizosuy:
Na wah oh.. After typing all I could in my diary and submitted my network decided to leave, so I have to start again. I don't think I have that strength today, maybe tomorrow.

P. S I finished the hair and decided to makeup and snap pishure grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks sister.. Was thinking of doing that but that will be after I deliver oh.. I don't know if there's any naturalist in Ado sef, would like to open a natural hair salon
Pweetiebabe:
Sis God bless ur handwork, its so lovely wen ASUU resume y not look for some EKSU student market to dem and let dem help u advertise ur work on campus, u can even go to Fedpoly and do dsame before u no it customers don yapa o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks sister.. I did everything myself. I'm on low-cut
hunniesuzie:
You're beautiful! is this the wig you made or actual braids?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2017
curvilicious:
Chijiuche, Goldenheart002, miraclefromGod, Momagic, Mummyaudrey, Bomgirl all my teamies oya coman see o
Let noborri coman say i no post o

Jeeesus! You are so good, blessed be your name
Ahhhhhhhh finally o if somebody tell me say i go see myself, see bump in August 2017 i go just dey look.
After almost 3yrs of wait and trial & error
God! Is this me?
Father, is this really me?
In tears nd in awe i say thank you, father.
I say thank you Jesus
I say thank you mamas for your support nd encouragements

UNA DO WELL

yes oooo....cute bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks sister.. Was thinking of doing that but that will be after I deliver oh.. I don't know if there's any naturalist in Ado sef, would like to open a natural hair salon

You can use social media to advertise your services before opening the salon! You can offer home services and the likes for now wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
gabby18:
Cute bumps everywhere. Thank God for our journey so far. Oya madam curvilicious add me to team January ohh..edd is 16th Jan, even though im hoping I port to DEC cause that's my wedding anniversary. Sex is still unknown as d oga abi madam no gree show that side. I'm 20weeks gone, no MS at all just extreme bloating in d evenings.,remain small make I use fart pursue dh for d house grin

Would have posted my bump but its not that big yet. Really tankful to Almighty God for my life after ttc for 2years plus, had to resign and relocate to d north to be wt dh to make it easier as d drugs and distance kpekus wasnt working, was so scared leaving friends and siblings back in d west and relocating but in d end it paid off cause that same month I resigned and relocated to be with dh I took in without d aid of any drug. I was jejely waiting for period to come before I resume d drug taking spree but lo and behold after waiting for over 30 days and AF no show face I just gathered courage and used the last PT strip I had and voilaaa I saw d almighty second line iv always been praying for.

It was just my Onise Iyanu at work..still like a dream to me and I'm so so grateful to God and my Blessed mother Mary...

#team Jan 4 Hebrew births.
#thankuJesus
Happy bumping to all

Welcome Mama....#teamJanuary rocks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
U can just take ur free time to ask around and do some survey o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
favouredi:
It can only be God! Indeed his blessings are sufficient. We welcomed our baby girl on the 17th of August through CS. Ported from September.

BS
Never had a CS before. Had to undergo one this time owing to placenta previa issues. Days before the procedure i was already so tensed. Didn't know what to expect...On the day the procedure was to take place and when the anaesthesiologist walked in i kept asking him soo many questions at the same time. The man was so patient with me and kept reassuring me that all will be well.

My doctor walked in after I was prepared by the nurses. He asked that we should pray together and afterwards he called on the nurses to wheel me to the theatre. Surprisingly, in less than 20 mins i heard the cry of my baby. I couldn't hold back the joy i had... The pregnancy was an eventful one with frequent visits to the hospital.

Cannot stop thanking God for a supportive hubby who kept encouraging me even while on bed rest, for a calm and prayerful doctor that ensured he tried his best medically. For extended family and inlaws that showed me so much love. My online sisters that kept me informed and entertained. Indeed it ended in praise of a mighty God...Otito diri Jesu.

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

FINsters spotted grin

Yessssooooo smiley grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Good morning house. Pls dont mind my long epistle. I just want to share the experience I just had this morning.

So I woke up to the movements of my LO, then I knew it was time to put something in my stomach. It's like a normal routine now, something I don't usually do. LO started dancing azonto as early as possible before 6am to remind me that the time to eat is here. So I got up, said my prayers. I had set water to boil before saying my prayers. Since the only easiest meal to devour was EBA and soup I had to hurrily eat up before LO became calm. Lol

After eating, I had the strength to kill two chickens to stock up my fridge. Now I'm done killing and cleaning the chicken up, was washing them to put in the fridge I started feeling weak, then everywhere was starting to look blurry. Then I said to myself "ah ah but you just had a bowl of EBA and soup na, why the weaknesses?" I was almost to the ground looking for the nearest place to sit in the kitchen. So i managed to move down to the room and lay down on the bed for a while before I got myself. Very strange!

I just want to know if anyone experiences such especially after doing few chores. Is there any other solution to it or is it part of the pregnancy experience? I was beginning to think its the smell from the chicken, maybe I inhaled it much. Just wondering.... I just pray this doesn't happen to me outside my house.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Pacypatty:

obiaha I Don reply your mail,check. obulu

Haba mama pacypatty, i offend u before, why u no gree reply my own pm but u reply sassyangel1 and sansa143? wetin I do na, diaris God o.

Abeg reply me make I still enjoy for the job too. Abeg o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
HolySteph:
Good morning house. Pls dont mind my long epistle. I just want to share the experience I just had this morning.

So I woke up to the movements of my LO, then I knew it was time to put something in my stomach. It's like a normal routine now, something I don't usually do. LO started dancing azonto as early as possible before 6am to remind me that the time to eat is here. So I got up, said my prayers. I had set water to boil before saying my prayers. Since the only easiest meal to devour was EBA and soup I had to hurrily eat up before LO became calm. Lol

After eating, I had the strength to kill two chickens to stock up my fridge. Now I'm done killing and cleaning the chicken up, was washing them to put in the fridge I started feeling weak, then everywhere was starting to look blurry. Then I said to myself "ah ah but you just had a bowl of EBA and soup na, why the weaknesses?" I was almost to the ground looking for the nearest place to sit in the kitchen. So i managed to move down to the room and lay down on the bed for a while before I got myself. Very strange!

I just want to know if anyone experiences such especially after doing few chores. Is there any other solution to it or is it part of the pregnancy experience? I was beginning to think its the smell from the chicken, maybe I inhaled it much. Just wondering.... I just pray this doesn't happen to me outside my house.

Mama HolySteph

Pls check ur pcv level at the laboratory to confirm its not low because low pcv levels causes dizziness sometimes and incase it's confirmed low, just find garden egg leave buy from market(u can send someone) and then wash very well then chew it. It will up ur levels in no time.

Also try not to stay too long without food I noticed it's causes dizziness for me sometimes especially wen I don offload poop poop in the morning.
Pele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
I think that's what I will do.
babythug:

You can use social media to advertise your services before opening the salon! You can offer home services and the likes for now wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=mooretes post=59950251][/quote]Bless you sis! The girls are doing great to the glory of God. My love to your Lil one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.