Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158758 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chijiuche:

Carry who she is earnestly waiting for her grand child joor....She aint going anyway grin

Let her coman stay wid u small na grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yinks13: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hi mamas, I was wondering if anyone has used Emzor omega 3 fish oil and Puritan's pride fish oil in pregnancy. I was using pregnacarePlus but I opted for Emzor omega 3 fish oil the next month cause of cost, I used Emzor omega 3 fish oil for one month. Now I'm using puritan's pride omega3 fish oil... My major concern now is if these fish oils doesn't contain mercury,the fishier it smells,the worse it is they say.. I just read about mercury and I'm so concerned.. The Emzor smells fishier than the puritan's pride. The puritan's pride has no smell and it was written on the bottle that it's been purified against mercury and it's good for fetal development,but the ingredients reads mackerel which I think contains mercury,and it warns if pregnant consult a dr before usage...My Dr says it's not necessary to use omega 3 fish oil. But I really want Omega 3 cause of all the goodness for the baby.. please guys help,as I'm scared for mercury.. Sorry for the long post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
luvtoteach:

@goldenheart
We are both 18wks3dys

Ahhhh
Disappearing teamie angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
prommy12:
Hello everyone, am 35 weeks pregnant and I love taking pap a lot.. Pls does it add to baby's weight. Baby dust to all preggy women
Forzarush come and answer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=ifyalways post=59914675]
You are very welcome Mommy Fortune. Your prayer Mondays as Cappo was one of the things that attracted me to this thread and your funny opening roll call line just because it's our month . . ."
I'm not the cappo,I was just the prayer mama for my team o! @ Phlakkeys was our gallant cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
curvilicious:

Let her coman stay wid u small na grin

my level of grace never reash ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
As in ehn.....especially with milk.
You will just doze off for 24hrs
Chijiuche:

@MoyosBlog123: no talk about custard make i no remember my ordeal last week cry. I almost lost my job that day. I suppose get meeting around 10:am with my Ogas. got to the office that day, went to the kitchen net and prepared custard. I drank it with fried Plantain, prepared for my meeting. I was waiting for 10:am. Around 9:15aam na e heavy sleep came, come be like the one wey fell on Adam before they remove en rib. I stood up and went to the car park say make i take small nap for car...I just dozed off. When i woke up, na 11:20am, shocked check my phone, na 18 missed calls.....The rest na history. I use God beg You, no do custard if you get important appointment...talking from experience lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
But custard doesn't have dat effect on me!If I take am na to d shine eye like torch light!
MoyosBlog123:
As in ehn.....especially with milk.
You will just doze off for 24hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Had zero ms package 4rm day 1 to d lst day n I glowed during preggy days n it was a boy!
sassyangel1:

I may be wrong o, buh I think MS package n vomitting excorts girls' pregnancies. Pls, can u tell us the ones u ticked dt came wth ur girl's pregnancy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Ok I'm not complaining but I wanna talk.

We are 14weeks today and the lower abdomen and back ache no be here, initially I was scared but Google says it's normal for multiple pregnancy just that I'm not feeling myself at all.

Twinmamas biko help your sister
Olubankemi
Doubledouble
Twogreatnations
Dexterush
Ebonychic

And other experienced mamas ejor chook mouth for my matter.

All the same today is my birthday and I'm grateful to God for the gift of life and the special addition to me.

Mama Zaynie thanks for the call, you are such a wonderful woman.

Happy birthday teamie,may Gods grace be sufficient for u...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
booqee:
thanks a lot.

The leave might be very hard to request. I've exhausted my leave for the year already, and requesting one month without pay in the new dept which I'm resuming next month (next week) doesn't leave a good impression, as I am just starting. They don't know I'm pregnant in the new dept except I tell the ogas them.

I'm hopeful sickness would end soon..like tomorrow lol.

It's well wth u n every preggie mamas...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
ebonychic18:
my belle o oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
my head oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
curvilicious:

Ahhhh Disappearing teamie angry
Am available ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
luvtoteach:

Am available ooooooo
i thought you said you are team February,how come you are teaming up with January cappo abi u don port?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
luvtoteach:

@goldenheart
We are both 18wks3dys

U need to be more active on d thread ma, thou shall disappear no more grin
We are having January twins, have u confirmed gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Hahaha my teamie don dey vex for me o, don't worry next week Tuesday I must show my bump, no vex you hear? smiley wink

Ayam not vexing again ma, biko mention me wen u show am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chijiuche:

@MoyosBlog123: no talk about custard make i no remember my ordeal last week cry. I almost lost my job that day. I suppose get meeting around 10:am with my Ogas. got to the office that day, went to the kitchen net and prepared custard. I drank it with fried Plantain, prepared for my meeting. I was waiting for 10:am. Around 9:15aam na e heavy sleep came, come be like the one wey fell on Adam before they remove en rib. I stood up and went to the car park say make i take small nap for car...I just dozed off. When i woke up, na 11:20am, shocked check my phone, na 18 missed calls.....The rest na history. I use God beg You, no do custard if you get important appointment...talking from experience lipsrsealed

grin cheesy shift lemme faint

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Liftedhands:
Bless you sis! The girls are doing great to the glory of God. My love to your Lil one.

Lovely to hear that. Bless you too n my love to Ekene

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good evening mamas I trust your day has been fruitful.. Capo pwetiebabe and other October teamies how's the body pains?? It will end in praise.. Biko our Ado mamas let me list my services for you people mbok

Catering services
Small chops and drinks for all events
Sales of wigs
Washing, treating and styling of natural hair and dread (home services for now).

We deliverr the wig nation wide though.

Please someone should put me through on how the diary thingy works

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hey welcome back. We are fine thanks for asking
Hey 2 u too! don't mind me I'm on disappearing acts mode grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

U need to be more active on d thread ma, thou shall disappear no more grin We are having January twins, have u confirmed gender?
Not yet. Waiting till 20wks i shall disappear no more...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Giddyperson:
cheesy I'm sure she would dive in feet first and have the time of her life

lol.abi? the moi-moi go sweet wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Giddyperson:
Forzarush come and answer. cheesy
ride on mama,ogi no mean,if your pikin go big e go big and if not. Benignasweety had 3.5 Zion @ 35 weeks and my 41wks+ Fortune was 3.2 upon all the ogi.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
@Pweetiebabe, sorry jaare. I know you are team october. Your members are willing to port to september , so, its still your month of attention. grin grin grin

I have forgotten that the cappo for team September has already open the door of easy delivery to all her team member.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day mama's. Team April, we need a cappo o & am nominating Proudmum38...Biko don't ask me why just say yeeaaa if you support my motion.

In other news... please has anyone ever had internal bleeding in early pregnancy?Not bleeding on the outside though but a scan I had today revealed it. coupled with the fact that I have been feeling somehow in my stomach these days. Every other thing is OK, I even saw my baby's heartbeat.. God be praised. Couldn't get to see my doctor today.

cc all mama's. thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am officially handing over to the September team.

I appreciate the effort of all my team member for their support, morally and spiritually for the opportunity given to me.

Thank you all. You are lovely...

Expecting our other lovely mama awaiting their lo's to mention me (FOR BA within today and tomorrow or those owing BS) or katchycouture (FOR PORTERS) as the case may be once the bundle of joy arrive.

I ought to post this tomorrow but will be travelling tonight and might not be online as planned.

ONCE AGAIN........ THANK YOU ALL

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pacypatty:

Mama pls check your mail I replied since yesterday
ok ma, will check.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
forzarush:
ride on mama,ogi no mean,if your pikin go big e go big and if not. Benignasweety had 3.5 Zion @ 35 weeks and my 41wks+ Fortune was 3.2 upon all the ogi.
@Prommy12
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas I trust your day has been fruitful.. Capo pwetiebabe and other October teamies how's the body pains?? It will end in praise.. Biko our Ado mamas let me list my services for you people mbok

Catering services
Small chops and drinks for all events
Sales of wigs
Washing, treating and styling of natural hair and dread (home services for now).

We driver the wig nation wide though.

Please someone should put me through on how the diary thingy works
https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=31 again grin click on the above link. On the space above type a name for your diary. Then on the bigger space below type the post you want to submit. After typing you submit. You can copy the post first before u submit so that if it disappears like last time, all your efforts won't be wasted. Alternatively, you can submit in small bits. ie instead of one loonnnnng post, you can make five short posts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
So I've finally updated my diary(Thank God network didn't misbehave today). I don't know how it works though, I just typed all I could and submitted it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Just seeing this now. Thanks sis
Giddyperson:
https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=31 again grin click on the above link. On the space above type a name for your diary. Then on the bigger space below type the post you want to submit. After typing you submit. You can copy the post first before u submit so that if it disappears like last time, all your efforts won't be wasted. Alternatively, you can submit in small bits. ie instead of one loonnnnng post, you can make five short posts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
yinks13:
Hi mamas, I was wondering if anyone has used Emzor omega 3 fish oil and Puritan's pride fish oil in pregnancy. I was using pregnacarePlus but I opted for Emzor omega 3 fish oil the next month cause of cost, I used Emzor omega 3 fish oil for one month. Now I'm using puritan's pride omega3 fish oil... My major concern now is if these fish oils doesn't contain mercury,the fishier it smells,the worse it is they say.. I just read about mercury and I'm so concerned.. The Emzor smells fishier than the puritan's pride. The puritan's pride has no smell and it was written on the bottle that it's been purified against mercury and it's good for fetal development,but the ingredients reads mackerel which I think contains mercury,and it warns if pregnant consult a dr before usage...My Dr says it's not necessary to use omega 3 fish oil. But I really want Omega 3 cause of all the goodness for the baby.. please guys help,as I'm scared for mercury.. Sorry for the long post.
No idea about this supplement but if it warns of usage by pregnant women! Then it's not the best option for you.
Look for another supplement that contains the Omega 3 in a safer dosage and use.
Pregna care Max has Omega-3 I guess?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.