Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126071 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
asagal:
Dear Mamas Praise God!!! My Baby boy arrived on 2208 , VD without tear, wt a very short labour. He's my second child n son.I used to b an actv member bt wnt silent for many months. I wsh d remaining moms a blessed delivery IJN. God bless.

Congratulations ma'am....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
happy new month. Am here to dance indeed. Thank God for The journey so far. Anyway I don't mind porting to September biko TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

Agbani lagbatan oooo Eshey Baba
The mighty man in battle, Fourth man in the lake of fire, Awesome Ruler,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah overdo, We all are saying Thank you Lord.

If you hear your name o come and dance, if you hear ur name ooo come and dance.grin: D

Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25th Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 9th
Team XY
8. Ebonychic18 ...EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly....EDD 7th
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam XX
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 10th Team XY & XX(Iya ejima)
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?
32.Eminya....EDD 4,5&6 Team XX
33.Heroinqc....EDD 5 &15th Team XY
34.Mammybabe...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?
35.Kelizosuy....EDD 22&24th Team XX

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We appreciate you Lord Jesus for bringing us this far, we couldn't have been here without you, For all those who will be porting to this month I release the anointing of ease upon u all, lord we pray we shall record no loss in jesus name. Xoxo happy because we are there already just 29days to our meeting our Los wink . October here we come with grace.

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
keeki:

I am sure you stomach was so big when you were preggy.did u eventually get a flat tummy after cs?

Sis, it wasn't looking that big oh but I also didn't get a flat tummy after delivery. I guess its because I didn't get to tie the tummy judiciously when my doctor gave me the go ahead to start tying which was around 3 weeks post partum. I also didn't have anyone to do omugwo for me and as such, I rarely took the uda water that will aid the flat tummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
cnt wait to hold my lo in my hands.the kicks are getting stronger as each day passes by anf over reqdh self.quoted author=Pweetiebabe post=60026637] TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

The mighty man in battle, Fourth man in the lake of fire, Awesome Ruler,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah overdo, We all are saying Thank you Lord.

If you hear your name o come and dance, if you hear ur name ooo come and dance.grin: D

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team XY
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We appreciate you Lord Jesus for bringing us this far, we couldn't have been here without you, For all those who will be porting to this month I release the anointing of ease upon u all, lord we pray we shall record no loss in jesus name. Xoxo happy because we are there already just 29days to our meeting our Los wink . October here we come with grace.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
toyeem:

There are drugs oo but not sure they really work. I was give lots but I can remember that I was given phenegal injection at the hospital,that worked for 24hours and it was back to square1. You can check in the hospital tho.

thanks for d contributions.. someone also suggested this this time the tablets to be taken till condition improves... just checking if there are other alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
peggygee:
Just because it September our Month to bring forth God's goodness from our womb.

Happy new mnth to all momas on this thread, wish us the best of this mnth.

Team September, This is the 9th month of the year, and we've been anticipating the 9th month since the day we found out God favoured us, May this month bring all of us joy unspeakable IJN. We will go forth and bring forth our babies with ease, God Almighty will take delivery of all our babies, we shall not cast our young, and 'THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS' of any sort IJN.

Team September, let's start dropping it like haut.

@cappo katchycouture I knw say vigilante dey very real, pls try and pop in and drop roll call for our month of supernatural deliveries.

I wish u all my teamies safe delivery.

Team September for swift and supernatural delivery with no loss.

Thank you teamie; your words are very encouraging and a big AMEN to your prayers. Though tired most times, I am enjoying these last days and can not wait for next week to meet lo. Gods strength, joy, and peace to all of us. xx

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
katchycouture:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh! !!!!!!!
It's our month, our month of divine favour, unlimited blessing and unprecedented Joy...

TEAMSEPTEMBER ROLL CALL

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture Ported to Aug 14th. Beautiful baby girl

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi XX. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam XY. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123 XY. . 21th sept

(6) goodfortun Gender Not known. 2nd sept

(7) tushmom XX. 15th sept

(cool peggygee Gender Not known. 9th sept

(9) ennywealth09 Xx. 15th sept

(10) YACAA XY. . 9th sept.

(11) Eigmaticme ported to Aug 21.. beautiful baby girl

(12) ifyalways (on behalf of her daughter-inlaw)

We are finally here...#teamseptemberweshallnotcastouryoung

Let's go forth and come out victorious..

Yipeeeee!!!! Present present present.
We will all be stunned by God's amazing grace and our little miracles in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
MummyAudrey:
Make I talk my own ohhh. My able mamas am 20 weeks pregnant and have not been given anti malaria drugs.when is it supposed to be administered .secondly after I gave birth July last year I didn't take tetanus injection to complete the dose what should I do would I be given again?
CC: curvilicious
CC: all mamas

Sorry dear, i been chop ban
I dont know a thing abt preggy antimal drugs
Once you skip a tetanus dose you, have to start all again. For the mama that talk abt topping abi na boosting for tetanus nothing like that once the doses are complete you are thru wt tt for life even if u born 50children after the last dose you dont need tt agai

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
I have a challenge o
Stretch marks just started breaking out on my arms I'm confused abt it. Not even the small ones the koboko/cutlass type cry
Mamas what shld i use bikonu

cry cry cry
Cc: pwettiebabe et al

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol sorry about that... Even though I don't have stretch marks but my mum told me to avoid scratching and to apply olive/coconut oil whenever I see it.
curvilicious:
I have a challenge o
Stretch marks just started breaking out on my arms I'm confused abt it. Not even the small ones the koboko/cutlass type cry

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
curvilicious:
I have a challenge o

cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy Koboko/cutlass type, I don't think there's anything you can do about it but I heard of Sheabutter you may try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good evening mamas please is it normal that my tummy is reducing? Like I don't even look like I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy. My tummy was bigger than this but now it's reducing. I fell really hard on Tuesday and I even scratched my hand and leg but my baby has been kicking since then but I didn't go to the hospital because I have anc on Wednesday next week. I feel menstrual cramps, like sharp pains under my lower abdomen and my back is nothing to write home about.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eyah cry next time then
Hyphee:

Lol.. Cappo, you came late ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
You must not wait till your anc appointment. Why not go to the hospital for check up so as not to worry much. Try and go eh doh!
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas please is it normal that my tummy is reducing? Like I don't even look like I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy. My tummy was bigger than this but now it's reducing. I fell really hard on Tuesday and I even scratched my hand and leg but my baby has been kicking since then but I didn't go to the hospital because I have anc on Wednesday next week. I fell menstrual cramps, like sharp pains under my lower abdomen and my back is nothing to right home about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
stephmiracle:

Sis, it wasn't looking that big oh but I also didn't get a flat tummy after delivery. I guess its because I didn't get to tie the tummy judiciously when my doctor gave me the go ahead to start tying which was around 3 weeks post partum. I also didn't have anyone to do omugwo for me and as such, I rarely took the uda water that will aid the flat tummy

OK sis.because I miss my flat tummy looking for ways to get one soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yaaaaay I can see my birthday mate on the way. Free newborn 5in1 vest for the princess when she arrives. zaynie get ready!
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team XY
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas please is it normal that my tummy is reducing? Like I don't even look like I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy. My tummy was bigger than this but now it's reducing. I fell really hard on Tuesday and I even scratched my hand and leg but my baby has been kicking since then but I didn't go to the hospital because I have anc on Wednesday next week. I fell menstrual cramps, like sharp pains under my lower abdomen and my back is nothing to right home about.

I think your baby has droped in preparation. because your tummy would look smaller when the baby drops

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks.. Will visit the hospital tomorrow
Naomi14:
You must not wait till your anc appointment. Why not go to the hospital for check up so as not to worry much. Try and go eh doh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Livez: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
gabby18:

Hiallozz, pls how much does it go for? Where r u based?

Watsapp me dear gabby,08035260233
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
I didn't even show till I was 7months and now it's reducing. Let me just believe so because when I sent a picture of my tummy to my cousin (Dr) he said my baby looks ready to come out.
keeki:

I think your baby has droped in preparation. because your tummy would look smaller when the baby drops
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
omotolanibaby:
cnt wait

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team XY
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#Teamindependentforfavour#[/color]

34.present ma.can't wait to me lo in my arm.am doing well except for joint pains.it usually stops after malaria treatment to start in 2 weeks time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Livez:

Watsapp me dear gabby,08035260233

How much does it go for...whatsapping you is out of it so plz just mention it here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
YACAA:

Yipeeeee!!!! Present present present.
We will all be stunned by God's amazing grace and our little miracles in Jesus mighty name

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
All Glory to God Almighty.
Supernatural delivery to us all.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Anugod:
WAWUUU! IT'S A BRAND NEW MONTH! TEAM NOVEMBER, IT'S JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!! I'm dancing!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE JOURNEY THUS FAR...

TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

We started with 6 members, now we're here! How far teamies? Please supply us with lo's gender if you've found out. As for me, scan so far haven't shown, and dh said till October before another scan.

Have we started feeling the braxton hicks yet? I think I have, but not very regularly yet. But the kicks and tumblings are so much a times I feel lo wants to jump out! cheesy

And Chai! I discovered stretch marks on my tummy!! shocked shocked cry cry cry I used to be happy, thinking there was no stretch marks o, until one day... angry And dh had been seeing it all the while o, yet he never told me angry angry I accused him and he said he thought it was a normal phase. sad Biko, what can I use to remove them oo Abi they will go on their own after delivery? I rubbed Shea butter on it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I don't know if it's effective. Chai! Motherhood is bae. embarassed embarassed Dh said I should leave it, so that it will not disturb his child angry angry
Please help me oo cry cry embarassed embarassed

And yes, please, our Muslim mamas, please we won't mind our share of the Sallah ram o. angry Please post your addresses and expect preggy visitors lipsrsealed this season. I'm not missing out this time. angry grin
Happy Eid Kabir (hope I'm right) celebrations!!! kiss kiss

As we launch into the EMBER months, may we always have cause to rejoice. We shall not weep or sorrow over any of our loved ones. We shall proceed into the new year with our bundles of joy in our arms, surrounded by our loved ones. God bless and keep us, and cause His face to continually shine upon us. Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH MOTHERS! kiss kiss kiss
Happy new month able cappo.stretch marks are part of the package. Time heals all with Shea butter. Can't believe it's 10 weeks more. God help us reliable helpers ,caring healthcare expertise .Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vannessa7(f): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
my joy is overflowing so I have to come out of peeping mode and share o, my younger sister just delivered a bouncing baby boy through vd after a lot of anxiety, the baby is 6kg, the pregnancy was long overdue, amniotic fluid has reduced, yet no labour, she had high bp thus induction not safe, doctors started treating her for the high bp with plan to induce her, but I saw a post here about the mama that used castor oil and went into labour, I copied it and sent to my sister facebook, she took castor oil and delivered safely o, Alihamdulilah robili Alamin. she used to eat beans a lot while pregnant, don't know if that's the reason for the baby's weight.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Present and ready my able cappo. May God who did it for you, do it for us all. May this September bring us goodnews and congratulations......IJN. Amen

katchycouture:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh! !!!!!!!
It's our month, our month of divine favour, unlimited blessing and unprecedented Joy...

TEAMSEPTEMBER ROLL CALL

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture Ported to Aug 14th. Beautiful baby girl

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi XX. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam XY. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123 XY. . 21th sept

(6) goodfortun Gender Not known. 2nd sept

(7) tushmom XX. 15th sept

(cool peggygee Gender Not known. 9th sept

(9) ennywealth09 Xx. 15th sept

(10) YACAA XY. . 9th sept.

(11) Eigmaticme ported to Aug 21.. beautiful baby girl

(12) ifyalways (on behalf of her daughter-inlaw)

We are finally here...#teamseptemberweshallnotcastouryoung

Let's go forth and come out victorious..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
vannessa7:
my joy is overflowing so I have to come out of peeping mode and share o, my younger sister just delivered a bouncing baby boy through vd after a lot of anxiety, the baby is 6kg, the pregnancy was long overdue, amniotic fluid has reduced, yet no labour, she had high bp thus induction not safe, doctors started treating her for the high bp with plan to induce her, but I saw a post here about the mama that used castor oil and went into labour, I copied it and sent to my sister facebook, she took castor oil and delivered safely o, Alihamdulilah robili Alamin. she used to eat beans a lot while pregnant, don't know if that's the reason for the baby's weight.
6kg as in 1 2 3 4 5 6? Via the pu.nani? shocked shocked all Glory to God! that vagina needs a medal congratulations to your sis.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
I didn't even show till I was 7months and now it's reducing. Let me just believe so because when I sent a picture of my tummy to my cousin (Dr) he said my baby looks ready to come out.

Your baby is engaged sis. God will see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Amen sis
completey:

Your baby is engaged sis. God will see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mikelowe:
Hello House.. greetings to everyone here.. Pls what is/are the medications for vomiting/ nausea in pregnancy.. my madam throws up every single day.. Is there any drug that could at least minimize it.. will appreciate ur contributions please..

NB; Preg is 13 weeks old.
No medications can stop but can only reduce it a little. This is the stage. After her first trimester she might be relieved from it. I experienced it. Doc gave me a drug but still didnt stop until I was done with first trimester. Got myself around 17th week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vannessa7(f): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Liftedhands:
6kg as in 1 2 3 4 5 6? Via the kitten? shocked shocked all Glory to God! that vaginal needs a medal congratulations to your sis.

as in ehn, it can only be God, I give Him all the glory, subhannalah

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.