Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149062 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
curvilicious:

Haaa! You want to roast her finger cheesy
No jor, rather to roast the whitlow out of the finger grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
olalayo1710:
abeg madam,easy on prouddad. ejo emabinu

Lol, the kind moral wey pregnancy dey give person no be here. The man jejely go and get the glycerin for me, I just dey pity am but I no show am for face o. God bless him for me.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
olalayo1710:
though I have not refill my own but also learn it can be refill, u can ask those people that refill gas.

Ok ma, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
flyingangel:
Hello mama's in d house.

Have been a silent readers since beginning of August pending when I will get my edd to join a team. I went to miatama general hospital on Friday 1st of September for d first time since I missed my period and was told I was 2months,3days pregnant and dat my baby is doing good.

I was excited like never before but it was short lived as 2hrs after I left d hospital I started feeling serious cramps, thought it was because I ate pounded yam n pepper soup for lunch so I decided to sleep d pains off only for me to wake up with excruciating pains 1hr later with heavy bleeding.

It was as if I was dieing, couldn't stand, talk, sit, eat or lay down it was as if my tummy was been removed by force. I decided to take hot milk maybe it will help reduce the pain. 5minutes later blood clot started coming out and I knew my baby was going, I cried, prayed n begged my baby to stay but he didn't cry

I went to d hospital the next day 2nd September and was told there is no baby in my womb again. I was in total shock cos didn't know what happened within 2hrs of leaving the hospital to d bleeding?
I am still asking myself if it was d food I ate or d warm milk I took dat took my baby away? Or the scan dat was done or Wht could have happened?

There's a particular ingredient in our native peppersoup that helps to flush the womb after giving birth to your baby.
Perhaps it was in the peppersoup that you ate and induced the miscarriage. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that you come to terms with your loss and move on ahead.
Good luck.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Big congrats to Moyosblog123 on the birth of your little one.
May your child always make you happy and proud.
Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
flyingangel:
Hello mama's in d house.

Have been a silent readers since beginning of August pending when I will get my edd to join a team. I went to miatama general hospital on Friday 1st of September for d first time since I missed my period and was told I was 2months,3days pregnant and dat my baby is doing good.

I was excited like never before but it was short lived as 2hrs after I left d hospital I started feeling serious cramps, thought it was because I ate pounded yam n pepper soup for lunch so I decided to sleep d pains off only for me to wake up with excruciating pains 1hr later with heavy bleeding.

It was as if I was dieing, couldn't stand, talk, sit, eat or lay down it was as if my tummy was been removed by force. I decided to take hot milk maybe it will help reduce the pain. 5minutes later blood clot started coming out and I knew my baby was going, I cried, prayed n begged my baby to stay but he didn't cry

I went to d hospital the next day 2nd September and was told there is no baby in my womb again. I was in total shock cos didn't know what happened within 2hrs of leaving the hospital to d bleeding?
I am still asking myself if it was d food I ate or d warm milk I took dat took my baby away? Or the scan dat was done or Wht could have happened?

So sorry mama. Please take heart. God will give you double for your trouble. Some unexplained circumstances happen beyond our control sometimes. It's not the scan or milk. The only culprit I can think of is the pepper soup, did you prepare it yourself or you bought it outside? Some pepper soup ingredients like Uda, Potash are not so safe in early pregnancy. They are typically used after delivery to flush out lochia postpartum, so they can be counterproductive in early pregnancy. It's better to prepare your pepper soup without uda, potash in early pregnancy. And because our bodies differ, you never can predict what will adversely affect you or baby. It affects some and may not affect others. But then Who knows? It might have still happened even without you taking it. Please cheer up mama. Mourn your baby but don't beat yourself up. Another baby will come and it will not tarry. It is well with you.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
booqee:
I've been wondering why u didn't respond to my pm. Just remembered the email I used to register on NL is not even active. I will drop My Number on a random thread and delete it once u get it
Alright then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
flyingangel:

So sorry for your loss ma'am. God will give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
proudmom38:

I remember you dear. Congratulations and welcome back ma.

But come o, this team September wey u dey always fall put na plan work or na coincidence? Lol. And hope say u no go MIA again?
thanks proudmum. Nah so I see am oooo.
was wondering myself ow come my kids decide to come September.
Ow is prouddad and little proudly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
flyingangel:
Hello mama's in d house.

so so sorry to read this. God will give you double for your next one. God knows best and will console u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
zaynie:

Moyo and Atinuke are fine kiss
SiL and BiL are okay too angry angry
The Sims thingy, are you sure it's not pile?
I'll say please wash the clothes if you have power. Some store rooms are nothing to write home about and some clothes have passed through many hands, some babies also have very sensitive skin too.

Thanks for the cloth washing tip will do that when i can

Maybe is pile sef. Any remedy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mama Moyosblog123, congratulations on the birth of your prince...

Mama flyingangel, the Lord will bless you with another one soon. it's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
booqee:
sorry to hear about ur issues. The anus own sounds painful.. I hope it's relieving u or u found a solution now. The ms still dey.. I just dey low-key manage my thing. Thanks for asking

I feel relieved though but no lasting solution yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
ladytaurus:

thanks proudmum. Nah so I see am oooo.
was wondering myself ow come my kids decide to come September.
Ow is prouddad and little proudly

It's all good, at least you will not have to plan birthday party separately, na to join them together sure pass lol.

They are doing fine ma'am. Regards to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
BA BA BA.
To the glory of God, I welcomed my prince via Emergency CS this morning.
Mummy n baby doing well, dad is rejoicing.
BS later.
Body dey pain me

Wow.. .God be praised!
A big congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
bolubej:
Greetings to mamas in the house. Congrats to mamas that have given birth.

Booqee how ms?
Zaynie mama abeg remember me in the sallah meat sharing. I enjoy reading your dairy. How is Moyo, Tinuke SIL and BIL
Proudmum38 how proudy teeth now
kelizosuy pls update your dairy now and stop starving someone...kikikikiki how that your neighbour sef?
Beningnasweety how zizi abeg rem to boil the semo next time o to avoid sremember phlakkeys in our prayers and also try to reach out to her

Rant time now

I dont no where my appetite is o and we are 36weeks abeg help me touchlight this matter

seems my anus sef is coming out discovered one soft fleshy thingy down below..ejor e epp me

2nights ago sleep travelled to sambisa forest...na so the thing dey be?

Abeg all sabi mum, do i need to wash all baby's new cloth such as sweater, flannel, blankets etc before we start using?

Teamie, I wash EVERYTHING o....new o, OK o, as well as d hand me downs frm big bro. Well, I wash all our new clothing before use anyway, especially the under wears. I started washing baby clothes yesterday, still have one more batch to go. Jst finished shopping. With all the signs i'm getting, i'm jst praying this bun will stay a bit long enough for us to round up sm things we'r doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
bolubej:
Greetings to mamas in the house. Congrats to mamas that have given birth.

Booqee how ms?
Zaynie mama abeg remember me in the sallah meat sharing. I enjoy reading your dairy. How is Moyo, Tinuke SIL and BIL
Proudmum38 how proudy teeth now
kelizosuy pls update your dairy now and stop starving someone...kikikikiki how that your neighbour sef?
Beningnasweety how zizi abeg rem to boil the semo next time o to avoid stories that touch

pls lets all remember phlakkeys in our prayers and also try to reach out to her

Rant time now

I dont no where my appetite is o and we are 36weeks abeg help me touchlight this matter

seems my anus sef is coming out discovered one soft fleshy thingy down below..ejor e epp me

2nights ago sleep travelled to sambisa forest...na so the thing dey be?

Abeg all sabi mum, do i need to wash all baby's new cloth such as sweater, flannel, blankets etc before we start using?

Teamie, I wash EVERYTHING o....new o, OK o, as well as d hand me downs frm big bro. Well, I wash all our new clothing before use anyway, especially the under wears. I started washing baby clothes yesterday, still have one more batch to go. Jst finished shopping. With all the signs i'm getting, i'm jst praying this bun will stay a bit long enough for us to round up sm things we'r doing prepping for his/her grand entry smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
bolubej:

Thanks for the cloth washing tip will do that when i can

Maybe is pile sef. Any remedy?

None I can think of. Maybe you should try sitzbath.

Ummtwins, omo iya mi.
How body and my princess and her brother? My warmest regards to them. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow! Teamie...congrats....God bless ur lo

MoyosBlog123:
BA BA BA.
BS later.
Body dey pain me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello momas in the house.

I have been having contractions, tho not regular, I just saw the show...pls shud I start heading to the hospital? Will I be admitted this night, or shud just wait till Tomoro. The contractions r painful but not regular
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
zaynie:

None I can think of. Maybe you should try sitzbath.

Ummtwins, omo iya mi.
How body and my princess and her brother? My warmest regards to them. kiss kiss
Alhamdulillah sis, we'r all good. Thanks. Hw r our bae n big bro Moyo too? kiss kiss kiss kiss to them. S'aje n wa? A ku ase'ku odun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
peggygee:

I have been having contractions, tho not regular, I just saw the show...pls shud I start heading to the hospital? Will I be admitted this night, or shud just wait till Tomoro. The contractions r painful but not regular
I may not be experienced but I suggest you go to the hospital if it is not close by. Congrats in advance mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Congrats! Ma'am MoyosBlog123. God bless our prince. Pls rest well; Wishing u quick recovery. Mama peggygee, Congrats in advance. Since u've seen d show, maybe u can jst check in to be checked out smiley who knows, u may progress very fast but if the hospital is very close by, u can keep timing ur contractions n watch. It's well with u n Lo...ur time has eventually come to be called a mother n we shall all rejoice with u kiss
10x mamas heroinqc n CheeryChy, I didn't see any spotting today n I pray it stays away; wl complain at d ANC on Saturday still. I've been stressing a bit lately, dnt know if it had anything to do with it.
CheeryChy how body? I believe u'r counting down too smiley
flyingangel its well with u. May God grant u double for ur trouble soon. Pls take care of urself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 2:53am On Sep 05, 2017
booqee:
try lagoon. They have a branch at adeniyi Jones.

So far, they are OK to me. This my first preg, so I've not given birth there and I can't give full review
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Nimi22:

Amen and amen

My before before EDD mate i no forget u o. But sometimes i just feel many are reading silently like me. How's pushing? Don't worry it's about to end in praise. kiss

Amen my dear. xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 3:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks hebrewbirths, Pweetiebabe and oda mamas who mentioned me. Nw i feel d love grin

So my mates don already buy baby tins finish, even some don dey pack! Hey! wat am i still waiting for?!! Anyway God is in control. All is well... undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:49am On Sep 05, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
BA BA BA.
BS later.
Body dey pain me

Congrats ooooo teamie; thanking God for your life and that of the little one; may mummy, daddy, friends, and family continue to rejoice in all the days to come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2017
peggygee:

Hey teamie, to be on the safe side you could go in tonight especially if the contractions are occurring more frequently; it has already ended in praise; God is with you all the way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 4:03am On Sep 05, 2017
flyingangel:
Hello mama's in d house.

May the God of all comfort wrap his loving arms around you and wipe all your tears away; he is a faithful God who will surely stay by your side and fulfil his promise. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
BA BA BA.
BS later.
Body dey pain me

Yes yes yes, I knew u would be next, congrats...God's blessings on our baby. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Phlakkeys (sp), I thought of you today. How are you holding up dear? kiss

It is well. Double restoration I pray for you and your household.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.