Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124068 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
curvilicious:
Team January Roll call

September 2017

Pacypatty...................how body?

Mbula.................... hope you guys are good?

Luvtoteach........... welcome back from ur hiding

Tchidi...................

Zino89................... mamito kiss

MiraclefromGod....... hope you both are good?

Goldenheart002.......... how bumping?

Chijiuche............ how body?

Bomgirl........... how is you?

Thotiana.............. where you hide put?

Coldfeet.............. i hail thee mama

Mitche15............... i throway salute o

Momagic................ how you&LO?

MummyAudrey.......... how far na?

Gabby18................welcome ma

Mafiaqueen.............welcome as well

Curvilicious........... my ministry is moving o 21weeks already.

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

My dearest teamies, we thank God for the journey thus far. For those whom their LOs have shown their kaya we thank God, for those yet to show we also thank God.

January is four months from now. Ope ooo dancing azonto

Finally, today is bumpy tuesday ayam waiting to see the bumps with my Edo eyes grin

Over & Out!

Please add me o! 05/01/2018. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sorry it's coming late because of the scare I had earlier... We are 34weeks 1day

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
curvilicious:

Thank God prouddad didnt sleep outside o
Hormones na bast.ard abi bae i dont know which

Lolz no be small thing o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
curvilicious:

angry angry angry

cheesy no vex na double post cause am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
gabby18:

Maybe I ll even run into u when I eventually register there smiley

Yes na.
I ll let u know when i register, so you can do the same and then we ll arrange to meet one day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Pacypatty post=60148470][/quote]

Ma'am pacypatty I never see the mail o, abi na nairaland mail u use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Throwback
#Bump@23week
Before we miscarried
And you all prayed for me...

Welcome me back
This one will surely end in praise.....
TeamMay2018
Whenever MS leave una, come make we know ourselves.

Happy bumping to everyone here
GTC mamas, just hold on, you are next in line.

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
mumsgirl27:

So happy to hear that proudy is doing great. My love to him.. how are u today

Thank you ma'am. I'm having waist pain and feeling feverish too but na me cause am, I go dey form superwoman ontop house chores embarassed
How are you too?

Regards!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by flyingangel(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks to all mama for ur encouragement and kind words.
I never knw pepper soup with uda and oziza induced labor, oh how I wish I knew! embarassed
Nevertheless it's well, God is still faithful.

Cc: all Mamas

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
flyingangel:
I never knw pepper soup with uda and oziza induced labor, oh how I wish I knew! embarassed

It is well with you dear. You will join us again very soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
flyingangel:

Pls be strong. And yes, as you said, God is still faithful. You will surely smile again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mama Beyedew so it's me you wee not mention in your diary abi? I thought I was your love o

Mama ahnie apologies for missing thread kpekus day. It was a very busy day for me plus ilan is now a handful and more.

Preggy mama's I hail ooooo
The way belle de hungry me now ehn, be like I go resign from team 2020 o
Make I de look team 2018 or maybe team 2019 grin

Giddyperson and sansa143 how far na?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Mamas ohhhh contraction is a bi.ch I swear. ��� this morning after peeing and coming out of the bathroom, I immediately felt like peeing again so I went to pee but this time it was small and I didn't even check the tissue after cleaning up. 5mins later I had this bad menstrual cramps for about 10mins and I called my gynaecologist and he told me to take sabutamol and sleep. Mamas please pray for me and my Lo because even though I'm eager to see my Lo I also want her to be termed first.
Pele teamie. But pls take the salbutamol. I havent finished mine sef..was given on Saturday when contraction hook me. I still haven't resumed at work,complete stay at home for now.
The Lord who has started the good things in our lives will bring it to perfection and we will all carry our lovely children to term in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October oya come and show ur bump o, its bumpie Tuesday.
After many attempts to upload, the picture still no upload. Mo ti gba kamu jare, till next week by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
flyingangel:

you'll come back soon.
Uda is very power ful contraceptive.After I got tired of the nurse chooking hand inside my uterus to clear its contents post childbirth,the midwife told her to let me be.later she brought uda water,under 20 mins the kind blood that came out of my body.In 8-9 days my lochia had stopped.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
In other news, my breasts are so sore as if dey will fall off anytime soon.. . Disadvantages of having large breasts cry cry

Team April how we dey?
Cc: Proudmum38, Naomi14, toyeem

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
MumIbeji:
In other news, my breasts are so sore as if dey will fall off anytime soon.. . Disadvantages of having large breasts cry cry

Team April how we dey?
Cc: Proudmum38, Naomi14, toyeem

Pele teamie, lol @large breast. Na part of the package it will get better in due time.

In other news. Team April na like dis we go dey? No cappo? Abeg make somebody volunteer to be our cappo now abeg.

Cc. All team April 2018 mamas........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
curvilicious:

Babes, plz dont mind me o are you using Lagoon?
yeah, i'm using Lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Ma'am pacypatty I never see the mail o, abi na nairaland mail u use?
Yes ma ,nairaland mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama Beyedew so it's me you wee not mention in your diary abi? I thought I was your love o

Mama ahnie apologies for missing thread kpekus day. It was a very busy day for me plus ilan is now a handful and more.

Ima mi thread kpekus was DOA....they shy away from it.hope you had a nice day?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Pele teamie, lol @large breast. Na part of the package it will get better in due time.

In other news. Team April na like dis we go dey? No cappo? Abeg make somebody volunteer to be our cappo now abeg.

Cc. All team April 2018 mamas........
Thanks ma'am. Seriously on a normal day my breasts aches... Now dat belle don show I dey always carry am like oganigwe grin grin grin

For real, we need a cappo o team April...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
My dear,i dey oh!My darling Jay is now also a handfultcrious gum body)He no too llike make him papa cari am,is always me!My hands are aching!Na team 2019 by His grace!Hope you have bin enjoying ur new Job?
jazzyjazz:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
goodfortun:
Just want to say a big thank you to all the mommas in the house for the good wishes. I truly appreciate. May God meet each of us at the point of our needs. Amin.

We are back home and navigating motherhood one step at a time.

Want to also appreciate everyone who had always answered my many preggy questionaires... cc
#teamseptemberforeasyandswiftdelivery

Congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
MercyMercy:

After many attempts to upload, the picture still no upload. Mo ti gba kamu jare, till next week by God's grace.
Maybe network

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pacypatty:

Yes ma ,nairaland mail

Oh no wonder I did not get it! Was having issues with my nairaland mail so I posted my main email acct here for you. But I've fix my nairaland mail, please kindly resend it again wowo. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
ahnie:

Ima mi thread kpekus was DOA....they shy away from it.hope you had a nice day?

Yes o. Don't worry next kpekus day will be lit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
MumIbeji:
Thanks ma'am. Seriously on a normal day my breasts aches... Now dat belle don show I dey always carry am like oganigwe grin grin grin

For real, we need a cappo o team April...

Funny you!

Please be our cappo na embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
flyingangel:

God will give you double for your trouble, it is well with you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
This was US at 37weeks +. I will drop BS when am strong. CS is too painful. All those mamas "tongue sweeting"the thing I raise Beyonce hand for u.
Make we dey yarn truth abeg.

Teamseptemberfornoloss

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=proudmom38 post=60166362]

Funny you!

Please be our cappo na embarassed[/quote

This one all of una dey run from April cappo duties grin cheesy grin
If una fit pay me like 10k per month (yes I'm affordable like that cheesy) I ll be your cappo grin but once my lil one comes in January ...nna mehnnn I go take off ooo shocked shocked

Cc mumibeji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Meanwhile sabi mamas hope oranges are safe in second trimester ohhhh! Because oranges have suddenly become my best friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
curve:
Good evening mamas

Oil feels funny in my mouth
Guava which I dislike before is now my new friend because of saliva.
congrats mama, have a healthy and happy bumping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.