Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222770 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
@rolleykotex; sorry for the loss of your FIL may God rest his soul.
Amen to the prayers.

@Prettyhurts; amen to the prayers.

October mamas; wish you safe delivery in Jesus name.

And to other mamas in the house i say happy new month and happy independence in arrears. It will be a peaceful month for us all and there shall be no loss in our midst in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
Even though I Found Out About This Wonderful Group Lately (I Hope Not So Late Tho) I am excited to identify with all mamas here and especially Team November; My Edd According to last scan is 25th November/ XY. Team Captain & Teammates please take note. thanks.
Welcome dear kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
ebonychic18:

hey sis, don't be like me embarassed last minute shopper. I also got Nov 1st at very first scan then subsequently its been October 31st, 27th, but I know for sure the latest I will stay is 3rd week in october my 1st and 2nd came before their EDD. So just keep an open mind and prepare for October just in case....
Thanks for the reminder.
Will start shopping soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Shift lemme faint! Na prayer I wantu post here and I was updating diary. Embarrassment wantu kee me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
@Giddyperson,were u able 2 dwnload d Jenifa's diary?AM family have started it all over again!U can start watching!Is evryday by 6:30pm n if ur nt able to meet up evryday,d repeat evry sat by 2pm!(mon-fri episode)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sansa143:
@Giddyperson,were u able 2 dwnload d Jenifa's diary?AM family have started it all over again!U can start watching!Is evryday by 6:30pm n if ur nt able to meet up evryday,d repeat evry sat by 2pm!(mon-fri episode)
thanks for this but I've abandoned TV for Internet. I haven't recharged my dstv since after bbn cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
rollykotex:
Im so sad because i lost my father in law early hours of today,i just pray that God consoles us all,especially my mother in law.
AMEN!

So sorry teamie, may his soul rest in peace.

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
I've started my walks oh but it's around my compound.. I walk round the compound like 20 times.
Started my squats too.. 25 per day..

Finally I'm twerking to my urhobo song grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Eezohbae:
Good evening mama
@rosekatiej,thank God for his miracle, the lord that started the good work will bring it to a fruitful joyous end.

@zaynie,ebonychic, senior mamas,God bless Una for the detailed explanation, I really learnt a lot.

@Sassyangel,your sense of humor no be here,I wantu be like you when I grow up.

Hope we all are doing good, Kelsgal, booqee, prettyhurts( I might be wrong) haven't seen you guys post in a while. Guess you are busy and fine. Mamatwinny too

Sorry to disturb, I've been debating with myself whether to disturb you people with this,but I'm confused, don't know if its something normal or not.

Till now I'm still bleeding and recently it got very heavy, so heavy that I use up to three pads a day. Its really really depressing for me. Plus,please sabi mamas,any suggestion for pads that are good for heavy flow (very heavy) always doesn't seem to do it for me anymore, sofy too.

Please help a sister.

I think you should call your doctor dearie. The bleeding is too long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
mumsgirl27:
4realw.oman my VIP mama, been long I see your post unlike you...am sure you are alright, hope Ms hasn't gotten to your side.
Good evening cappo, no ms for me at all oo and i just cant thank God enough for that. I am good and trying to rest against tomorrow that is work, hope you and yours are good?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I dash you my spirit of no MS and pregnancy wahala grin grin grin
Didn't have MS at all
4realwoman:
Good evening cappo, no ms for me at all oo and i just cant thank God enough for that. I am good and trying to rest against tomorrow that is work, hope you and yours are good?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Have DHL them to you. oya send ya edd before I change my mind

hmmmmmm, abeg never laff me I never go hospital yet, from my LMP i shld b in my 7th week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
I saw this online and I must eat it tomorrow... ThankGod tomorrow is market day so I will see ripe plantains to buy.. proudmom38 I just felt like tagging you..

Cc mama zaynie

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
I've started my walks oh but it's around my compound.. I walk round the compound like 20 times.

babe I do 40 per day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:

babe I do 40 squats per day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
You have power oh... I don't sleep well so most times I'm tired.. You really try
Mahoti:
babe I do 40 per day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
I dash you my spirit of no MS and pregnancy wahala grin grin grin
Didn't have MS at all
i receive, i receive it oo abeg. grin grin grin thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Goldenheart002:

U ppl should remove Bomgirl from ur roll call oh, she ain't porting kankaan! She belong to team January tongue

Mama mbula, thank God for ur report. Me never know wetin my prince weigh but I no want weight wey go tear my honeypot wink

Mama Lioha, no worry yasef. Babies of these days no de respect EDD sef undecided undecided. Whether January or February, na God get power. but I prefer January o embarassed
Troublemaker Goldenheart002, no go do your drawing. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
please join me for dinner.... one love.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Forzarush, haba Jamal, d ball was in ur court to prove the point n leave the court satisfied! Next time no gree o. At least PROVE A POINT FOR THE FIRST ROUND..... Lolllzzzz... Thk God u did not break waist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
only you? I did not see anything though
Lilliesbud12:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
In the name of Allah the Beneficient,the Merciful. We come forth this evening with gratitude in our hearts, we appreciate your blessings and ask that you accept our thanks. Alhamdulillah!
We give thanks for the gift of life,love,blessings uncountable,favour and your Infinite and unending mercies,we say Alhamdulillah Rabbi'l Al ameen.
Al Azeez, Al Jabbar, we thank you for the new BFPs, we ask that the news be good till the end.
Al Malik,Al Qudus,we thank you for belleful mamas, we ask that their journey(s) not be truncated. Thuma sabeelah yasarahu.
Ar Rahman,Ar Raheem,we thank you for those finding favour presently,we ask that their story(ies) end in praise. Wayan kolibu ilah alihi masurahn.
We thank you for our ttc sisters and those who suffered losses,please let your ramah locate them. Wayasurakallah nasiran azizan.
Al Baqi,we ask that for those whose LOs have arrived, their joy over the little ones shall not be cut short.
We thank you for every head and family represented here and ask that you grant us pardon of our sins and bless us immensely. Thank you Lord for answered prayers, Ameen thuma ameen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
proudmom38 curvillicious sassyangel1 how far na?

O n i o v o m a v o h? If i didnt read thru i for no see this mention. I dey my dear, only say work wan kii my enemy for house today.
If hollandia make lil Keliz weigh 10kg i go just fly leave u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Kelizosuy or Goldenheart002, gimme cain there, this mama yaff start again cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyoma oh... Kpele for the stress..

She just dey do me strong thing with cravings these days oh
Anything I want if I don't eat it then I won't be settled..
Come and see her stretching and turning when you finally eat/drinks Wat she wants
curvilicious:

O n i o v o m a v o h? If i didnt read thru i for no see this mention. I dey my dear, only say work wan kii my enemy for house today.
If hollandia make lil Keliz weigh 10kg i go just fly leave u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
curvilicious:
MiraclefromGod, it been such a long whike hope you are doing fine?
Chijiuche where u enter?

I still remain loyal to my capo and teamies, na laziness fall on me dis days....

@Goldenheart002 how's you in Jeniffer's voice?

@Zino89 Happy married life

@4realwoman so happy for you Sis God is indeed a miracle worker, h n h nine months to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na that Cain when they dey sell for Ekpan primary school na I go give u
curvilicious:

Kelizosuy or Goldenheart002, gimme cain there, this mama yaff start again cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
I saw this online and I must eat it tomorrow... ThankGod tomorrow is market day so I will see ripe plantains to buy.. proudmom38 I just felt like tagging you..

Cc mama zaynie

Thank God, you didnt tag me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
I save your tag for tomorrow
curvilicious:

Thank God, you didnt tag me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
miraclefromGod:
@4realwoman so happy for you Sis God is indeed a miracle worker, h n h nine months to you.
yes he is and for that i am grateful to him. Thanks and wish you stress free journey for the remaining months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
I save your tag for tomorrow

I take Refinery Road ad beg you, no tag me for any food if u know want make we fight for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.