Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8243282 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Debclem:
Rolleykotex , so sorry for your loss. May God console you all by his grace.

When will baby day come? See me waking up everymorning ,checking if the bed is wet like pikin wey dey piss for bed, simply cos I am hoping my water has broken...oh the disappointment that comes afterward is heart wrenching.
So today i told hubby I will draw exactly how I feel at this stage and he said to go for it. Here it is
#pineappletotherescue
#TeamOctoberforOzugboOzugboDelivery

Lwkm! Mama abeg na boot u wear for leg cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Anugod:
Sigh. So someborri cannor wash clothes in peace again? sad Finished shopping yesterday and decided to wash this morning so I could pack up o, all my neighbours now came out to comment. One said shey I born for night for house? shocked Another said if she didn't see me herself now she would have been asking questions o Plus the one who asked me to come and buy drying hanger from her at 12k, undecided which we later got at 7500 elsewhere. Thank God say she no comment rubbish sha, I bin don plan her own grin lipsrsealed grin
DH was now blaming me that I should have left the washing till when baby comes. Biko, because of people's comments, I should now comman wear unwashed clothes on my lo? undecided Abi na when I born we go begin dey rush upandan to wash and dry while we cover lo with hospital bedspread? shocked sad

Just now, I went to check on the clothes so I can pack them in before more comments, and a neighbour who heard me opening my door rushed out to tell me that she has been answering questions from the workers of a block industry beside my house, and other outsiders on my behalf since morning o shocked shocked
Biko, I live in a fenced compound, housing 5 flats. How did I become public topic? I can't even tell dh this one cos he will just finish me.

She now started commenting that I shouldn't have washed the 3 in one bodysuits and sleepsuits that I bought. That I shoulda bought Grade 1 OK, that that's the one people wash. That all these wears don't last, that she would show me a nice market where they sell good ok. Biko, who ask her? Shey this woman has finished surveying all I washed, so she can know our pocket level abi? I don't even know whether to be happy or not, to feel good or not.

All I know is I'm tired. angry Sigh. Sigh. undecided

Na wa o, overSabi and Amebo people everywhere.Everyone will always have something to say especially when you preggy. Am sure it's ur neighbour dat carried you Gist to those Block industry workers too, hian!!

my cappo, plz wash all what you can and do all what you can in getting ready for the arrival of Your Lo, no look anybody face. It's your Baby, your way...Grade 1 or New clothes, all na wash(no be by force to buy Grade 1 if you don't wantu). Am so washing mine this week, thank God Each flat has its own Balcony and if any visitor comes to gimme any Unsolicited advice, will just tell them *ehennn,ok..i. Have heard* Wetin I go do don dey my mind already.

Just Giggle and shine teeth with them when they are sprewing rubbish,Then turn around and Yinmu for them becos you know what you want for your Lo already..Na Oju Aye fit all this kain people

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks a lot ma,will go get it tomorrow.

@patking, prettyhurts, just got back from the hospital, had a scan,doctor said there are blood clots still remaining. Said the uterus is expanded abi can't remember his English again. Was given an injection, he said if the bleeding continues they'll suck it out,and it sounds like another evacuation to me.

Last last,I'm honestly sick and tired of everything,I don't know why all these things are happening to me.

So sorry love,
I would think they should have evacuated whatever is the remnant. What do I know?
I guess they are medical practitioners with experience. I will go for a second opinion else where.
It is well with you my Sis.
I pray you overcome this today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
I don wash all my baby things down... My Neighbour only asked if I wanted a boy because he saw me washing my blue baby bath and I just smiled at him. End of discussion... Amebo na dey do those your neighbors

You need to see me washing my baby things codedly, drying and swiftly packing them like say I thief am. I dare not wash on a weekend.
Some neighbours wont just let you be great and God knows I cannot tolerate unsolicited aproko and I don't want the devil to use me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Send me a message on 09053592064 Let me know when you see this mention so I can edit my number out
k ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol at booque cheesy, u don change her moniker o. Na booqee

Lolllzzzz.... Pregnancy hormone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Send me a message on 09053592064 Let me know when you see this mention so I can edit my number out
k ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
proudmom38:

Lwkm! Mama abeg na boot u wear for leg cheesy cheesy

Lol... My sister If na boot e for beta, I for don comot am since. The feet swelling no be here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rubyzz:
Good morning Mamas. Happy New month to you all

Am here to register o, all the way from TTC thread. Abeg what's the procedure?

Also, been having abdominal pains, like pinching and tugging and serious waist pain. Is it normal? Lmp 2nd Sept

Congratulations.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
curvilicious:
Chop wid me
Kelizosuy, Sassyangel1, Chijiuche, Goldenheart002, MiraclefromGod, Zino89, Sansa143, Proudmom38, Pweetiebabe

Sighs..... Oya Na beg I dey ooooo... Pls, mk una no dey tag me wth fd. I'm using all my human efforts nt to be a glutton. Pls, u pipu shd epp my ministry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lolllzzzz.... Pregnancy hormone.

Understood grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Debclem:

Lol... My sister If na boot e for beta, I for don comot am since. The feet swelling no be here.

Pele dear.....Joy of motherhood!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
lol
I wash anytime ohhhh... I established a mind your business kind of relationship with them immediately I entered the compound.. One suggested one high end hospital for me but she was surprised I registered somewhere else.. To y'all tent oh ye Israel that's my own oh
Debclem:

You need to see me washing my baby things codedly, drying and swiftly packing them like say I thief am. I dare not wash on a weekend.
Some neighbours wont just let you be great and God knows I cannot tolerate unsolicited aproko and I don't want the devil to use me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
sassyangel1:

Sighs..... Oya Na beg I dey ooooo... Pls, mk una no dey tag me wth fd. I'm using all my human efforts nt to be a glutton. Pls, u pipu shd epp my ministry.

Story for the gods tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
proudmom38:

Story for the gods tongue

Using mama omoye' eyes to look @ u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lmao..... Hope say u no use hot water press jajaina? It's well. Mk me sef dey prepare my own cos Na wth national vex I go use tell my oga say Na my regime to prove a point.

P.S: incase una no hear 4rm me for some days, I'm praying for all d preggie mamas in za oza room. I 'm wth u all in spirit.
hot water? dat would mean total defeat,no. God wee anza our prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Team October where una dey? Before una offload, make una come show us baby bump na only two people don report.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening mamas and congrats to all that have downloaded their lo's.
To all the waddling mamas, the Lord is your muscle.

Biko, the reason behind this post is to solicit for help regards teaching of skills like baking, wig making, fascinator making, etc... I have made inquiries from the guy that did my wedding decor and cake about how much he will charge me to teach me baking and decor and he said 80k, I priced 20k wey i no even get sef and he said 50k last so I decided to look for other means.

I've never been a person to be interested in craft skills up until now because am yet to get a good job with my degrees so I thought it wise to diversify.

Abeg, if there's anyone who can teach me via the internet, it would be appreciated.

@ kelizosuy, I noticed you are gifted on this area so kindly assist if you can. Also I need the pancake video please.

Cc: All mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
sassyangel1:

Using mama omoye' eyes to look @ u.

Mama omoye get apolo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Amen to ur prayer.......na d bump dey lead way now, me just dey follow am jeje grin

Aunty miraclefromGod, I is fain ma! Abeg ghostmoding no fit ur status o, no do am again

Mama Bomgirl, no worry I go draw u for free cheesy

Yels ma, I no go do am again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
@legendsmother
you be case grin. You are mouthed dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
curvilicious:
Chop wid me
Kelizosuy, Sassyangel1, Chijiuche, Goldenheart002, MiraclefromGod, Zino89, Sansa143, Proudmom38, Pweetiebabe

Haha! I nor wan eat abeg Make you no think say I dey vex with u my capo I go manage the fish grin

Make you no think say I stingy, con join me eat my fried rice and peppered gizzard Cc curvilicious, goldenheart002, zino89 and all team January mamas

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
The price he gave to you is normal.. If you are in Ado I would have helped you.. I do online training for that though.. Let me know if you are interested
stephmiracle:

Biko, the reason behind this post is to solicit for help regards teaching of skills like baking, wig making, fascinator making, etc... I have made inquiries from the guy that did my wedding decor and cake about how much he will charge me to teach me baking and decor and he said 80k, I priced 20k wey i no even get sef and he said 50k last so I decided to look for other means.

I've never been a person to be interested in craft skills up until now because am yet to get a good job with my degrees so I thought it wise to diversify.

Abeg, if there's anyone who can teach me via the internet, it would be appreciated.

@ kelizosuy, I noticed you are gifted on this area so kindly assist if you can. Also I need the pancake video please.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
The price he gave to you is normal.. If you are in Ado I would have helped you.. I do online training for that though.. Let me know if you are interested

Am interested and I stay at Onitsha but the online training will help me though. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Send me a pm
stephmiracle:

Am interested and I stay at Onitsha but the online training will help me though. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Send me a pm

I've never sent a pm before oh and I don't know how to so maybe you can help put me through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Send me a message on this number 09053592064
stephmiracle:

I've never sent a pm before oh and I don't know how to so maybe you can help put me through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rubyzz:
Good morning Mamas. Happy New month to you all

Am here to register o, all the way from TTC thread. Abeg what's the procedure?

Also, been having abdominal pains, like pinching and tugging and serious waist pain. Is it normal? Lmp 2nd Sept

wow congratulations on behalf of me, myself nd i I welcome u wishing u a blessed nd smooth 9 month in Jesus Christ name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
stephmiracle:

My sister is also into cake making, decor, cocktails and small chops, she also offer classes with certificate at the end of the training and stays in osha around 3-3 too. If you're interested lemme know. I'll pm you her number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
But on a serious note some people like food o, curvilicious only u? No wonder ur broda called u ikebe super grin tongue

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
proudmom38:

Mama omoye get apolo cheesy

E no affect d up n down movement. angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Zino89:
goldenheart002 na me it was 9th of September thank God it was a success and thanks for remembering me how bumping? Blessing fall on you #teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery

Congratulobia. HML & H&H remaining months kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.