Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268783 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2017
mafiaqueen:

You fit use me as consolation first. I grew up in Warri, but marriage stone me come Benin.
Marriage too carry me comot for Lagos land for Warri.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Beautiful Zara kiss kiss
katchycouture:
Meet Michelle chinenyenwa Chizara'm (zara).. 7 weeks 3 day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
katchycouture:

She's so cute kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
I'm from Warri oh but I left this May. Born and brought up in Warri, school took me to Benin then relocation to ekiti
I might return soon though
FexCathy:

Marriage too carry me comot for Lagos land for Warri.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Beautiful Zara kiss kiss
Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Graciouscharis:

She's so cute kiss kiss
Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm from Warri oh but I left this May. Born and brought up in Warri, school took me to Benin then relocation to ekiti
I might return soon though
Please and please do and return jor wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
katchycouture:
Cute baby. God bless and keep her strong for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Mums abeg am having pains all over.joint pains and weakness.in fact no work today.can I take malaria medicine?abeg advice me cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2017
katchycouture:

Hello Cutie smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
completey:

Actually, I have not ordered directly from Amazon to naija but I know it is costly as they have to ship through USPS and UPS. But you can order your items through naija forwarders and your items will land here in real time without clearing issues and at a good price too compared to when you ship directly from your Amazon account to Nigeria.

Thanks for the swift reply mama, God bless you.will jejely stick to AmazontoAfrica, I was Looking for a cheaper delivery but their fee is fairly ok tho!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulbae: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations @apotierioluwa & modupsie, God bless your little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2017
curvilicious:
Team January Roll call

If you hear your moniker say: Morning sir!

October 2017
04/10/17

Pacypatty...................how body?

Mbula.................... hope you guys are good?

Luvtoteach........... you've gone back to hiding

Tchidi...................

Zino89................... Congrats on ur new status kiss

MiraclefromGod....... hope you both are good?

Goldenheart002.......... madam beating

Chijiuche............ how body?

Bomgirl........... how is you?

Thotiana.............. hope you are fine?

Coldfeet.............. i hail thee mama

Mitche15............... i throway salute o

Momagic................ how you&LO?

MummyAudrey.......... I dey c u 4 peeping angry

Gabby18................ kiss

Mafiaqueen............. kiss

Curvilicious........... my ministry is moving o 25weeks

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

My dearest teamies, we thank God for the journey thus far.

Plz reply with EDD & Sex. We are team BLUE. EDD 15/01/17

January is three months from now. Ope ooo

Over & Out!

Morning sir. How you my madam. I have not been myself. I still spit and throw up it's not been easy. It's well with us in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
curvilicious:
Team January Roll call

October 2017
04/10/17

Pacypatty...................how body?

Mbula.................... hope you guys are good?

Luvtoteach........... you've gone back to hiding

Tchidi...................

Zino89................... Congrats on ur new status kiss

MiraclefromGod....... hope you both are good?

Goldenheart002.......... madam beating

Chijiuche............ how body?

Bomgirl........... how is you?

Thotiana.............. hope you are fine?

Coldfeet.............. i hail thee mama

Mitche15............... i throway salute o

Curvilicious........... my ministry is moving o 25weeks

Plz reply with EDD & Sex. We are team BLUE. EDD 15/01/17

January is three months from now. Ope ooo

Over & Out!

Yes oooo...We are Team blue... Jan 12 shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
MummyAudrey:

Morning sir. How you my madam. I have not been myself. I still spit and throw up it's not been easy. It's well with us in Jesus name.

Heeya!! pele dear...just be looking at the end joy. That will keep you going
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
NIFES:

Cute baby. God bless and keep her strong for you.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Cappo de cappo, I just coil up for here since morning oh
EDD is 27/01/18....team blue

Congrats to d mamas that have downloaded, God bless and keep ur LOs! Team October, una leg good oh
Goldenheart002 na the same time me and you do the thing? undecided My EDD na same with yours.. Abeg Sama me you WATS app number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2017
LholarB:

Hello Cutie smiley

smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
brooklyn20:
went for scan today and baby is already weighing 1.1kg at 26weeks. please someone should tell me what to do in order not to give birth to a very big baby again. i have been watching what i eat since i took in (i eat small quantity of food) my 1st child was big too at birth. #teamjanuary#
take more of fruits.it will end in praise. Teamjan....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2017
curvilicious:

I did all the others & skipped the hiv grin
Na only hiv i dey owe but will do it in my next appointment cry
You know d heart2heart centre different from the normal lab, as i waka reach near dere, i just divert comot dey go house. Since then i no gree near the h2h centre again
The ob/gyn don taaaayaaaa for me

Lol fear fear mama, no worry urself u re clean u hia? Oya try face am ok. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
mumsgirl27:

I checked my PCV, it was ok 36%, also no traces of malaria, so I was told it is part of d pregnancy package

Enjoy your package jare, but no go fall for market like me o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
katchycouture:

Cute bae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Eezohbae:

@Sassyangel, kelizosuy, Benignasweety, Roseey0, patking, prettyhurts.

Don't know how to thank you, for the love, the prayers the kind words. Don't know what I would have done without you, honestly. Cos the pain was really too much, was so down, and was doing my best to hide it, so I was bearing it all alone. Thanks for giving me shoulders to cry on. Different kinds of thoughts crossed my mind, just didn't know what to feel anymore.

To the glory of God I feel better. We will change to another hospital. Thankfully, hubby isn't in support of a second evacuation. The bleeding is almost gone. I pray it remains that way.

In all,God bless you all abundantly, you show everyone so much love on this thread. May he always be with you every step through this whole journey.

Sorry for the late reply, my sub finished.

It will end in praise!
Waiting for your definite soonest testimony.
Regards to Hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

Heeya!! pele dear...just be looking at the end joy. That will keep you going
yes oh I Don bring out my baby's things dey look am reach hundred times since last week grin it makes me forget my pains. Thank you dear.hope ur Good too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2017
curvilicious:
Team January Roll call

Over & Out!

Morning sir! We r doing great..God be praised. 26 weeks and counting, Edd 11th Jan, sex unconfirmed.. Already added about 16kg so far. Praying I loose d weight immediately I offload my LO.. @chijiuche e be like say we dey follow ourselves..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2017
katchycouture:

She is adorable and picture ready. Michelle,May you flourish and excel.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
MummyAudrey:
yes oh I Don bring out my baby's things dey look am reach hundred times since last week grin it makes me forget my pains. Thank you dear.hope ur Good too?

I am doing good....no only heart burn and less appetite dey worry me but it will all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
LholarB:

Thanks for the swift reply mama, God bless you.will jejely stick to AmazontoAfrica, I was Looking for a cheaper delivery but their fee is fairly ok tho!!

I can help with that. I have Amazon prime so you dont have to pay for shipping within USA. Also, my shipper ships every Friday. You can chat me on whatsapp at my signature so that I can give you details on how to register with them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2017
gabby18:

Morning sir! We r doing great..God be praised. 26 weeks and counting, Edd 11th Jan, sex unconfirmed.. Already added about 16kg so far. Praying I loose d weight immediately I offload my LO.. @chijiuche e be like say we dey follow ourselves..

yes ooo. will be 26 weeks by tomorrow.....But i wan port go Dec...na how e go possible, i just dey reason shocked shocked. You go loose weight when you offload.. Me na 8Kg i don add but immediately I offload, i go switch Keto and lose weight immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

I am doing good....no only heart burn and less appetite dey worry me but it will all end in praise.
Amen ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Team April 2018 Roll Call In The Month Of October........

MumIbeji.........Edd 28/04/2018
Lilliesbud.........Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
euphorbia........Edd 08/04/2018
toyeem.............Edd 15/04/2018
PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
bibeetee...........Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
prettymaxy.......Edd 27/04/2018
Hafsat24..........Edd 27/04/2018
omonifamily.....Edd 21/04/2018
amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018

My teamies how una dey? How body? Hope morning sickness don dey reduce small small? Hope we don register for ANC? Baby things nko? Hope we don dey buy small small? Me I dey do ojukokoro dey go cheesy

April is just 6 months away cheesy We will get there soon!

#TeamAprilforsupernaturalbirthing#
#TeamAprilfordivinetestimonies#
#TeamAprilforhealthybabies#
#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#

#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

yes ooo. will be 26 weeks by tomorrow.....But i wan port go Dec...na how e go possible, i just dey reason shocked shocked. You go loose weight when you offload.. Me na 8Kg i don add but immediately I offload, i go switch Keto and lose weight immediately

8kg...lucky uuu..me sef been wan port go DEC ohh cuz that's my weddind anniversary but then again , its all in Gods hands. All we wan na Hebrew painless swift delivery with healthy LO's.. Happy bumping wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.