Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,906 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272950 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Imahaps:

your bump already obvious at 7 weeks, maybe you are carrying twins hehehe. congrats o Iya ibeji

No be small iya ibeji o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Mama de mama!
U are really strong and I believe God will compensate ur strength with triplets (thou shall not fear naija economy)....... I see u in teamAug'18 as cappo grin grin

Mama Katy, our dear baby Zara is really a cute! If to say I don get baby boy for ground, I for just start contribution (ajo) to pay dowry tongue

Amen o,mama,its been God and you loving mamas on here. It'll be a sweet something to give birth to birthday mates,next year shall not pass me by IJN,Amen o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Roseey0:

Cappo
No be only you waka come o
My tummy region is gathering extra fats already
I was going to ask if it isn't too early to have a bump, but i looked closer this morning to see it's not a bump per say. It's just big belle that is worrying me.
Thank God am not the only one, I was beginning to think am alone in this big belle thing....
Mine is bump o, one of my neighbour saw, hug me and said congratulations, I asked her is it that obvious, she said it is extremely obvious.I just weak and accept my faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

yes ooo. will be 26 weeks by tomorrow.....But i wan port go Dec...na how e go possible, i just dey reason shocked shocked. You go loose weight when you offload.. Me na 8Kg i don add but immediately I offload, i go switch Keto and lose weight immediately
This is a very easy task my sister. You just have to buy me 3 bowls o
f ice cream (different flavours) and a wrap of sharwma each for all my team mates. And we would allow u into our team.Chikena! Lobatan! Finish!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Even my Dr sef.. He wrote on my card see you in a week or in labour grin grin
Ayam waiting patiently for when she decides to come

Mini keli,come o,we are waiting.

Biko,mama,will you teach me how to make owo soup,I don't know the soup, but will like to learn a new thing,please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eezohbae:

@proudmom38,thank you caring mama,able cappo,abeg dash me some of your sleeping anointing.

Uwc ma. Na God get power! Abeg come take small lol.

Can't wait to have you back soon!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol....Proudy is fine ma. You mean you are already showing? shocked shocked . I'm not showing yet except after eating that I will have eba bump cheesy

My MIL came visiting yesterday and was asking me what I'm i waiting for, that Proudy is old enough to have sibling....I was like, woman shine ur eyes (for my mind o) was telling her that it's in God's hands grin

Thank God say she no know sef.....Mama omoye can ask question.sassyangel1 sister lol

Wow.....It is nice that u aren't showing at least before u start showing u will b in your 2 trimester unlike me (sad face). But in all, am already enjoying d privilege of been pregnant (happy face)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
you too like food undecided undecided Infact you are the one that infected me with cravings now my baby yaff big na embarassed embarassed embarassed
proudmom38:

Lol....Proudy is fine ma. You mean you are already showing? shocked shocked . I'm not showing yet except after eating that I will have eba bump cheesy

My MIL came visiting yesterday and was asking me what I'm i waiting for, that Proudy is old enough to have sibling....I was like, woman shine ur eyes (for my mind o) was telling her that it's in God's hands grin

Thank God say she no know sef.....Mama omoye can ask question.sassyangel1 sister lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Uwc ma. Na God get power! Abeg come take small lol.

Can't wait to have you back soon!

grin
Me sef can't wait to be back...never rejoice say your MIL no notice,until she'll use her microscopic mama eyes to look you wella
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
omonifamily:

Hi lovely mom as

just registered for anc today, scan done, showing BPD as 4.7mm at week eleven. though my lmp was 12 of July but scan showed 14th of July.

Edd - 21-4-2018.

but mom as pls werin be BPD mean o

Yayyyyyy! Another team April, team success
in the house!

Congratulations and welcome to the most wonderful team! Wishing you happy healthy pregnancy.....

Edd noted!

Honestly can't remember what is BPD, but I think it has to do with measurement of foetus head or so embarassed

Sabi mamas abeg make una help shook mouth.

Cc.zaynie, soonest, sassyangel1 and all mamas!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
No problem dear.. Just let me know when you are ready
Eezohbae:

Biko,mama,will you teach me how to make owo soup,I don't know the soup, but will like to learn a new thing,please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
No problem dear.. Just let me know when you are ready

Now now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol Oya whatsap me 09053592064
Eezohbae:

Now now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
bibeetee:
@proudmum38, tnx our able Cappo for the good job. Just wen I thought I was ms free. Ms showed me shege from week 7, thank God it's getting better, just this bitter taste that is still there
Registered for antenatal since 9 weeks, never started buying anything. Can't believe it 6 months to go. This feeling is so surreal. I'm grateful to God for remembering us.
EDD- 9th/11th 4/2018 by God's Grace

Pele dear, it will only get better! The bitter taste too will stop....yes, it's 6month to go! God be praise!

Edd noted!

Abeg make u dey try dey show face small small, u hia? It will end in praise for us all! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
BPD(Biparietal diameter) it's used in calculating the baby's weight. The head is being measured from left to right to get the estimated weight. My Dr told me today that he can't measure my BPD because I'm already having contractions so it won't be accurate
proudmom38:

in the house!

Congratulations and welcome to the most wonderful team! Wishing you happy healthy pregnancy.....

Edd noted!

Honestly can't remember what is BPD, but I think it has to do with measurement of foetus head or so embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I went for ANC ni jawe.

Welcome ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
prettymaxy:
pphew!
gotten to did page at last!
Able cappo body dey cloth, apart from spitting and body weakness + laziness we are fine.

Pele dear, embrace your package with joy lol. Thank God you are fine...Please do come in often and mingle ok?

Sama us ur Edd to be added please! Doh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Finally, I have gotten to the last page. Una doh!
My October teamies dropping it like it's hot. Cappo @Pweetiebabe, are you seeing what I'm saw grin. God has made it easy for us in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
MumIbeji:
I dey ooo my cappo of life.. Spitting, tasteless bud and laziness are my partners now.

Went for scan ooo, scan gave me EDD as 27th

Abeg wetin be the meaning of "CYSTIC LESION IN RIGHT ADNEXA" sabi mamas Make una help me out ooo

Pele dear, nah ur preggy package be dat, embrace am with joy very soon it will get better doh....your edd is a day different from the one you submitted before....

Sabu mamas abeg make una helep my teamie o, because dis cappo na confirm jjc cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hafsat24:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..my dear im afraid of taking anything that will make me hungry since im not really eating..

Amen at your prayers..hmm lemme stay positive that 6months isnt that far cheesy

Abeg abeg I use everything beg u abeg try dey take ur drugs, don't joke with it even if na only folic acid one in a day u hear? There must be one food that will be appealing to you please eat that and drink loads of fluids too....

I remember wen ms was dealing with me n no food goes, yam n red oil with pepper was my craving then and thick milo, I ate that for more than a month (morning, afternoon and night) so that I can take my drugs. Abeg try u hear? It will end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Glossom:
Hello Pretty Mamas, love the love in this thread and would like be a part of you, hope i'm welcomed? i'm team February, EDD Feb 8.

Welcome teamie enjoy your stay

Team February for supernatural brith come and welcome our new memeber

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ..............EDD 8/2/18
05 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
06 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
07 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
08 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
09 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
10 Laura23 .................EDD 22/2/18
11 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18
12 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
13 Demiiii ...................EDD ?
14 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
15 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
16 Laura23 ................EDD ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
4realwoman:
Team May for no loss
How are we all doing today
Pls all preganant mamas should pls join me for lunch as there is love in sharing

@all wonderful mamas una well done oh

I dont kw if in should call Curvilicious mama or not to come and eat.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eezohbae:

Amen o,mama,its been God and you loving mamas on here. It'll be a sweet something to give birth to birthday mates,next year shall not pass me by IJN,Amen o

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eezohbae:

@kelizosuy me too want to learn owo soup embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Wow.....It is nice that u aren't showing at least before u start showing u will b in your 2 trimester unlike me (sad face). But in all, am already enjoying d privilege of been pregnant (happy face)

Yes 2nd trimester will be fine for me to show lol...No sad face, rock your bump ojare!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
you too like food undecided undecided Infact you are the one that infected me with cravings now my baby yaff big na embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol no worry about big baby, ur jajaina is covered with d blood of Zechariah cheesy

Go and drink more hollandia yoghurt grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eezohbae:

grin
Me sef can't wait to be back...never rejoice say your MIL no notice,until she'll use her microscopic mama eyes to look you wella

My dear, that will be in 3month time wen we see again or December cheesy

Too late!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
BPD(Biparietal diameter) it's used in calculating the baby's weight. The head is being measured from left to right to get the estimated weight. My Dr told me today that he can't measure my BPD because I'm already having contractions so it won't be accurate

Thanks for the info kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Here I was thinking that you like me undecided undecided
Issokia

Hit me up on whatsap for the owo soup
proudmom38:

Lol no worry about big baby, ur jajaina is covered with d blood of Zechariah cheesy

Go and drink more hollandia yoghurt grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:

in the house!

Edd noted!

thanx teamie, it's lovely to be in success team.

team.success.I.haile.una.wella.o
Safe.pregg.and delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg abeg I use everything beg u abeg try dey take ur drugs, don't joke with it even if na only folic acid one in a day u hear? There must be one food that will be appealing to you please eat that and drink loads of fluids too....

I remember wen ms was dealing with me n no food goes, yam n red oil with pepper was my craving then and thick milo, I ate that for more than a month (morning, afternoon and night) so that I can take my drugs. Abeg try u hear? It will end in praise!

My dear i do try o..but nothing is working..dunno if you remember me from 2015 when i had my first..i had to be placed on drips due to dehydration..i couldnt even stomach any kind of water..twas that bad my sister..same applies now..foods appeal to me but keeping it down is the issue jare..i have a bleeding throat already as a result of throwing up undecided

will take the folic acid judiciously henceforth though..i pray the days come by fast and April sets in..i cant wait to eat many foods cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.