Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,212 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8217913 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Proudmom38 dis baby has come to stay in Jesus name, we shall not record any loss, D lord will perfect all that concerns ur baby and he shall speak life into d foetus...

Amen n Amen! Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
This life is full of jujinas, Just Waka pass them and live your life well.
Abt the rh factor you are supposed to take an injection for that. Take it up seriously with your doctor
kendrallmai:

Thank you mama for your prompt response, honestly speaking I'm very happy seeing my babies grow up together but you know how judgemental our society can be, please do know if there is will be any health issues as regards the rhesus test?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
NIFES:

I love your faith ma'am and your faith will make the baby whole in Jesus name. Please rest as much as you can and try taking lots of water (very essential).
You will come back to give us a positive news in God's mighty name.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
kelizosuy:
My able presido there shall be no loss
Second Lil proudy will be carried to full term
God's report is the final report
It is well with you
Missed abortion is not your potion

Amen! Thanks my vice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wifeysist:
Evil report is not your portion in Jesus name, we shall all carry our babies to term. Amen

Amen n Amen! Thanks teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
winningbt:

God will perfect everything that concerns your lo,there shall be no loss our second Lil proudly will be fine.

Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Please mama's, can prayer Monday be taken serious. Please is only onMonday, someone from each team should volunteer and pray even if is praise/Bible quotation/thankful Monday. I'm not pregnant but every Monday I always peep to join in the prayers. Biko nu

Proudmom38 it could be you ovulated late, just calm down and do a repeat scan in 2weeks. E-hugs darling

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Meeeeey:
Proudmom38

It is well with you and your baby. Only the counsel of the Lord shall stand. We will all carry to full term. Amen

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eyin temi bawo ni o, sewa? it's been a while but Alhamdulillah for God's blessings. Welcome to the newly bellyful mamas and congrats to those who just downloaded, may they all bring blessings to the families,amen.
It's PRAYER MONDAY!
Almighty Allah Subuhanahu watahala we have come again because we have no one to turn to but you. we bring forth thanks for only YOU can do what YOU do,we ask that you accept our thanks. Ya Rabb,we thank you for ramah that saw us till this day, Alhamdulillah.
Ya Mumeen,we thank you for our pregnancies and the journey so far. we ask that You make it h n h nine months,that we shall not be tried during this period and that if trials abound by Your will that they be nothing beyond our strength.
Ya Mubeen, we thank you for those who have downloaded, we ask that the children be the coolness of their parents' eyes. we ask that you make available provision for their care and nutrition.
Ya salam,it is You who grants peace,we thank you for our TTC/GTC sisters,please grant them blessings of the womb so they can have peace too.
Ya Jabbar, we thank you for those of whose faiths you tested with the loss of their bunnies. we ask that tomorrow be better than yesterday for them, that you turn their tears to smiles.
Al Mulk, we ask that you be with us all,grant us enough barakah, shukr ,salam,and sabr to last us our lifetimes. Ameen.
Rabana aatina fidunya hasanahtan wafilakhiratil hasanahtan wakinah ahsabanah.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudmum38 inshaAllah there shall be no loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
proudmum there shall be no loss...you will carry your lil one to term.nothing missing and nothing broken in your life.your in our prayers..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giddyperson, this got me rolling on da floor

Hubby was sprawled diagonally across the bed, passed out. I woke him to lie down well so that I can lie down, and as soon as he got up, he picked up one folded wrapper that was lying on the bed, threw it up twice and caught it, then hugged it cheesy cheesy that's what he does with the baby so I believe he thought he was holding her cheesy. I laughed until I almost cried then I collected the wrapper baby and told him to go back to sleep that the baby is asleep lol. This child would not drive somebody crazy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
LholarB:

There shall be no Loss IJN, plz don't be downcasted mama..devil can only try but wldnt succeed,God's report is the final report.This is going to be a Miracle baby for you and your family IJN!!

Amen n Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
toyeem:

Yes,ur baby girl is doing very fine.Jehovah has the final say. He will turn all things around for your good. It is well with your soul.sending you plenty hugs

Amen! Thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
DIAMONDHELIXMED:
In an emergency always remember to call 0700AMBULANCE for safe transportation to health care.
0700AMBULANCE is always ready to serve you better.

In Nigeria?! shocked
Thank you God.

How many states are covered?

How much on average per pickup?

Please drop website, or office address for further querry.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
proudmom38, it's well you in Jesus name. The Lord will maintain your lot. it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prodmum38- there shall be no loss for u n all of us. Pls go for a repeat scan. I wish u God's speed my able cappo
Team April for no. Loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wifeysist:
Hello to all the mamas in house, finally got the courage to join officially today as a shy person that I is, been a silent follower but decided to break that today and also because this is second pregnancy after I lost the first so I'm a little scared of joining the thread officially but there shall be no loss again. It's good to be here with the amount of love here too. I'm team April 2018,edd is 30th of April.

Yea!!!
You are super welcome!
It was you we have been waiting for... glad you joined.
Feel free....
Have faith!
I joined by faith too, after a loss, just to shame the devil!!!! He is not touching this one.
Ask all your questions, we support one another in anyway we can.
.one love ....
#TeamApril2018

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
forzarush:
Proudmum38 inshaAllah there shall be no loss.
Amin Olorun! Thanks ma. How's baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
mbula:
proudmum there shall be no loss...you will carry your lil one to term.nothing missing and nothing broken in your life.your in our prayers..

Amen n Amen! Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudmom38, i join you strongly with the faith of other mamas here to believe in the report of the Lord.
You remember Joshua's report as against the others? Keep faith alive

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
curvilicious:
Giddyperson, this got me rolling on da floor

Hubby was sprawled diagonally across the bed, passed out. I woke him to lie down well so that I can lie down, and as soon as he got up, he picked up one folded wrapper that was lying on the bed, threw it up twice and caught it, then hugged it cheesy cheesy that's what he does with the baby so I believe he thought he was holding her cheesy. I laughed until I almost cried then I collected the wrapper baby and told him to go back to sleep that the baby is asleep lol. This child would not drive somebody crazy.

Giddyperson will not kee sombori with laff...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
proudmom38, it's well you in Jesus name. The Lord will maintain your lot. it will end in praise.

Amen! Thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
bibeetee:
Prodmum38- there shall be no loss for u n all of us. Pls go for a repeat scan. I wish u God's speed my able cappo
Team April for no. Loss

Amen! Will sure do..thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
curvilicious:
Proudmom38, i join you strongly with the faith of other mamas here to believe in the report of the Lord.
You remember Joshua's report as against the others? Keep faith alive

It is well with you

Yes I remember! God's report will surely stand!
Thanks ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
kendrallmai:

please do know if there will be any health issues as regards the late rhesus test?
And for the family planning my hospital is a very good one with good consultant that's why I'm bothered as to what went wrong and wanted to know i can get different opinion so I can suggest it to them. Thank you very much.
Hmm.... congratulations Ma. I wished I married early like you and didn't have to wait to have my second baby. In all, God be praised. please don't let the society condemn you, these are precious gifts of God given to you freely. Others have been praying for it but God will also bless them appropriately with their own treasures. Every man to his own package from God. Rock ur pregnancy with pride and thanksgiving.

As to the Rhesus factor test issue, I strongly think they don't want to do it for you so that you won't come back pregnant again. Abi why are they doing like that? Please tell ur doctor straight away without waiting for ur next appointment or better still confront them. At the best, take ur money and go to another lab. But I really think they don't want to do it for you so that you won't be able to take the injections & as such not being able to get pregnant again. please do what's best for you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
proudmom38:
I BELIEVE ONLY GOD'S REPORT CONCERNING MY PREGNANCY. ...........

I'm typing this from scan center!

Went for scan this morning, was told to come back for a repeat by 4pm. So I went back for the repeat scan only to be told that there's fetal node without cardiac activity!

I'm 12wks today but scan says 9wks....Was told it could be a missed abortion, that if that is the case I will have to flush it and start all over again since baby is not progressing! But I should come back in two weeks time to repeat a scan and see how it goes before final conclusion!

THIS IS DOCTOR'S REPORT!

GOD'S REPORT IS DIFFERENT!

I BELIEVE THAT MY BABY IS DOING JUST FINE.....So I refused to be downcasted!

Missed abortion will never be your portion in Jesus name Amen. Pls hold on to your faith, it is well with you MA.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
kendrallmai:
Hello wonderful mamas

It's been a while I log in but i need people to connect with right now because I'm tired of being on my own with no one to share my feelings, having said that I've been pregnant for three years now (lol) what I mean is that 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2015 I was kind of active, 2016 I came back to announce my pregnancy again and many mamas encouraged me and gave their input but i never came back even after I birthed my baby now I'm here again (2017) with another belle, lol.

Pls mamas I need your advice on what to do to avoid subsequent pregnancy and I also need your prayer for safe delivery, I was on family planning but it seems it didn't go with my system.

Babes! Same period I was trying for just one, God just dey busy for your house!!!

My dear, I tried to walk in your shoes, all I was seeing is "I wish say na me"..

Please no mind those loud mouth hospital people. Every child is a blessing.

Self love dearie! No one will make you feel bad without your consent... rock your bump joyfully, remembering that PatKing was suffering infertility those period...
I Celebrate this Bump with you and your hubby.

Sorry, I don't have advise on contraceptive, never done one. I just want to offer you my shoulder to lean on.

I pray that you get a good househelp soonest, you really need one.

Lots of love.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
MummyAudrey:
Good afternoon mamas.abeg which week third trimester dey officially start? Back pain and waist pain is now the order of the day cry Heartburn dey worry me sote I go begin � cry......watin I go does now? undecided In jenifas voice

Back pain is what am battling now it is not nice at all, sometimes I cry when the the thing start sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Just a sample, edit as you require

Dear Mr Permission,

I am writing to formally request permission to take a day off weekly, to start attending a weekly Antenatal Appointment with first attendance coming up on the 10th of October 2017 and subsequently every Tuesday of each week. This is an essential medical monitoring and follow-up exercise for expectant women all through the gestational period

Kindly note that these appointments may change further along this period up until maternity leave commences. Should you require further clarification and information, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and i look forward to your kind response.

Best regards

Nice, calm pregnant woman

My advise to Mr Permission, biko answer this woman fast else na vomit she go tender for your table angry
Bigger thanx to everyone dt gave me advice here oo, Av sent a mail n dey told me to scan documents from hospital n I did. So it has bin approved. Thank you so much n God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
proudmom38:
I BELIEVE ONLY GOD'S REPORT CONCERNING MY PREGNANCY. ...........

I'm typing this from scan center!

Went for scan this morning, was told to come back for a repeat by 4pm. So I went back for the repeat scan only to be told that there's fetal node without cardiac activity!

I'm 12wks today but scan says 9wks....Was told it could be a missed abortion, that if that is the case I will have to flush it and start all over again since baby is not progressing! But I should come back in two weeks time to repeat a scan and see how it goes before final conclusion!

THIS IS DOCTOR'S REPORT!

GOD'S REPORT IS DIFFERENT!

I BELIEVE THAT MY BABY IS DOING JUST FINE.....So I refused to be downcasted!

I stand in faith with you!
God is perfecting all that concerns you!!!
You are our Cappo! You must sail tis ship to the river bank!!!!
It is well with you and the baby my dear.

Jesus is Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudmom38 i join my faith with that of other mamas on this thread that come april 2018 u shall carry your baby girl. There shall be no loss in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.