Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,275 members, 7,857,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8253600 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Here is my sunshine,my ejika,my priceless diamond..Ayomiposi Oladesire Donald saying hello to the bellefull mama kiss

Pretty lil angel..even though am not belleful mama I am also saying hi grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Some Dr and busy body sef... Mtcheew.. My Dr reminded me to have sex so my cervix can be easily dilated because of what is contained in the sperm. This is the same Dr I told that my baby's daddy is not around... He called me this morning and said I should take castor oil and call my baby's daddy to come and be with me even if it's just for 2days. Ayam both angry and tired right now.

Ouch... I won't blame him.
Please be gentle on him.
Search the internet for alternative natural help or preggy friendly medication that can do same.

Love you Kelli!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Debclem:
Proudmom38 -------the devil has lost the battle, only the word of God will be true in your life. Believe only the report of the most high as he is the only one that says a thing and it comes to pass and his plans for you are perfect, so I am sure his report for you will be favourable. We Stand with you in faith.

Amen! Thank you so much ma'am. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Eezohbae:
@Proudmom38, I love your faith,as my mum would say,the devil works with fear and sometimes works through the mouth of all these health care providers. Thanks to God,his antics to instill fear in you didn't work,never let it work ma,our proudy princess is here already come April,the devil go shame because God has signed it already.

Amen! Thanks sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
@ proudmom38
Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it? i neva see the person oo, everything works together for your good sis and that is the report of the Lord concerning you and out latest prouddy, nothing can stop this testimony absolutely nothing!. It is well with you sis

@ Maggiespecial hmmm you can like awuf-no work day sha, but seriously i have always wondered how pregnant bankers cope with the banks strict rules and work environment. The Lord is your muscle

@ Kelizosuy all the best to you mama, but don't be anxious about anything God Almighty has got you ad will see you through sis, i can't wait to read you BA/BS

@Rhemy2013 HBD to your sunshine, may his sun never stop shinning and your joy over him continue to everly increase.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Here is my sunshine,my ejika,my priceless diamond..Ayomiposi Oladesire Donald saying hello to the bellefull mama kiss

Cutie pie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
@ kendrallmai, hmm my sister have nothing but joy over your children have no shame whatsoever, i bet you there is no shame in having children spaced or un-spaced, if you have people will talk, if you don't have they will still talk. If you feel this way, how then do you want us mothers-in-waiting to feel?

I swear i will gladly prefer to be referred to as illiterate because of having many children than to be referred to as one without any. So my sister, wear you motherhood with joy and pride, anyone that thinks differently is not someone you should have around you please. Years down the line any of this side talks and shenanigans won't matter anymore. You would only see your wonderful children as they surround your table

All the best sis, and I use you as a point of contact for myself and other mothers-in-waiting, that God will make having children effortless for us, in no time He would fill our quiver with them, restore all the years of waiting to us and let people refer to us as illiterate just because our just will follow each other unspaced, in Jesus Name i pray. Amen!!!

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
bee2bee:
Good day mamas,

Please what can i use for cold and blocked nose that is safe in pregnancy. Help me o..

Have you tried steaming..it works like magic for me..

procedure: get a bowl and use your finger to scoop some amount of mentholatum or you can use confo. then put into the bowl..Then get a towel or bedsheets. Then your water which is boiling at that moment(cos you need the steam). pour the water into the bowl and cover your head immediately so you can inhale the steam.. While inhaling you can be alternating inhaling through your mouth then your nose..

Its quite harsh o...if you can stand it for long you can be opening to receive fresh air then continue..

Do it 2 or 3 times..the catarrh will find its √

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
proudmom38:
Amin Olorun! Thanks ma. How's baby doing?
He's fine and keeping me busy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Towerofgrace:
@ proudmom38
Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it? i neva see the person oo, everything works together for your good sis and that is the report of the Lord concerning you and out latest proud, nothing can stop this testimony absolutely nothing!. It is well with you sis

@ Maggiespecial hmmm you can like awuf-no work day sha, but seriously i have always wondered how pregnant bankers cope with the banks strict rules and work environment. The Lord is your muscle

@ Kelizosuy all the best to you mama, but don't be anxious about anything God Almighty has got you ad will see you through sis, i can't wait to read you BA/BS

@Rhemy2013 HBD to your sunshine, may his sun never stop shinning and your joy over him continue to everly increase.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Love you too dear but I'm not trying anything. I'm just going to wait it out
PatKing:

Ouch... I won't blame him.
Please be gentle on him.
Search the internet for alternative natural help or preggy friendly medication that can do same.

Love you Kelli!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm not taking it ma'am.. Let God do his will

myrygurl:

My dear, castor oil is a bahd ass..pls don't be in a haste. Talking from experience, it's like you are trying to force your body into what its not ready for...I was having continuous labour with poor dilation which eventually resulted to cs.
Your baby will arrive in due time fully baked, just put your mind off and continue with your walks/trekking, stairs climbing, and if you can get fenugreek oil(to be inserted in d vj) for quick dilation.. I wish I knew about this during my time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Some Dr and busy body sef... Mtcheew.. My Dr reminded me to have sex so my cervix can be easily dilated because of what is contained in the sperm. This is the same Dr I told that my baby's daddy is not around... He called me this morning and said I should take castor oil and call my baby's daddy to come and be with me even if it's just for 2days. Ayam both angry and tired right now.

Who sex epp? It didn't work for me during my first pregnancy, I had to be induced at 41wks 5days...Upon all the kpekus wey I kpekus ontop labor matter!

But sex help me get belle sha cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Even though the false contractions is getting to me, I'm just going to sit and wait for her arrival
chrissyjay:
pls mama kelizosuy, dont take castor oil on your own. i guess your edd is 22&24. Some1 said it can be taken if u've passed your edd to induce labour but under your doctors supervision. So pls be patient. God is aware.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
SULPHUROXIDE:
Beautiful mamas in the house permit me to formally register myself to team february 2018 by the special grace of Almighty Creator of heaven and earth and my LO,Wishing us all save and easy child birth.

Congrats n welcome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Imahaps:

This is just Doctors report.. Always remember that God has the final say

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm not taking it ma'am.. Let God do his will

OK good...Sure his will, will be done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
myrygurl:

God gat you big time..lo is doing perfectly fine

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Right now I feel very indifferent about when she will come. It's the irregular contractions that's bothering me. I complained about it and that's when he told me to get the castor oil and oranges. Right now I don't even care anymore when she decides to come, if she comes today no problem, if she decides it's next week or next two weeks still no problem. I just hate having this strong false contractions. It's draining me honestly...mostly at the middle of the night. I'm not going to take anything again.. Let her and God do what pleases them

Good! Just try changing position when it comes and continue with your exercise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Beautiful! That is what i'm also doing, prayerfully wait for her glorious arrival.

kelizosuy:
Even though the false contractions is getting to me, I'm just going to sit and wait for her arrival
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Right now I feel very indifferent about when she will come. It's the irregular contractions that's bothering me. I complained about it and that's when he told me to get the castor oil and oranges. Right now I don't even care anymore when she decides to come, if she comes today no problem, if she decides it's next week or next two weeks still no problem. I just hate having this strong false contractions. It's draining me honestly...mostly at the middle of the night. I'm not going to take anything again.. Let her and God do what pleases them

Sorry dear, it will end in praise soon!

That castor oil of a thing ehn! My doc also prescribed it for me when I was 41wks then, I took 2tablespoons with mirinda according to drs prescription. Omo, d kain purge wey I purge ehn for complete three days n yet nothing! Na induction later win am 2days later.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
proudmom38:
I BELIEVE ONLY GOD'S REPORT CONCERNING MY PREGNANCY. ...........

I'm typing this from scan center!

Went for scan this morning, was told to come back for a repeat by 4pm. So I went back for the repeat scan only to be told that there's fetal node without cardiac activity!

I'm 12wks today but scan says 9wks....Was told it could be a missed abortion, that if that is the case I will have to flush it and start all over again since baby is not progressing! But I should come back in two weeks time to repeat a scan and see how it goes before final conclusion!

THIS IS DOCTOR'S REPORT!

GOD'S REPORT IS DIFFERENT!

I BELIEVE THAT MY BABY IS DOING JUST FINE.....So I refused to be downcasted!

God forbid! i reject any bad report...it is well Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@ proudmom38
Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it? i neva see the person oo, everything works together for your good sis and that is the report of the Lord concerning you and out latest prouddy, nothing can stop this testimony absolutely nothing!. It is well with you sis

Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
@26weeks

I need prayers I'm feeling so sick. Aches all over my body plus including head. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pardon me if todae is not Tuesdae. My head is doing as if its not very correct cry

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
proudmom38:

Who sex epp? It didn't work for me during my first pregnancy, I had to be induced at 41wks 5days...Upon all the kpekus wey I kpekus ontop labor matter!

But sex help me get belle sha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chijiuche:

God forbid! i reject any bad report...it is well Sis

Amen! Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
curvilicious:
@26weeks

I need prayers I'm feeling so sick. Aches all over my body plus including head. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Curvy Curvy, one and only iya John, pele it is well with you body, soul and spirit, divine health and strength is yours in Jesus Name. Biko rest, eat, put away all devices, turn off TV, put a cold/wet towel over your forehead and try sleeping.

Na wa oo, sexy preggy lomo, ikebe super grin wink, no be yesterday you announce your bfp, like play like play, 3rd trimester don reach, before you know it now our John will be doying fine boy no pimple upandan. God is great!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
curvilicious:
@26weeks

Pardon me if todae is not Tuesdae. My head is doing as if its not very correct cry

Cute curvilicious pregnancy grin
Sorry sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
I pray I'm not induced because I hear it's more painful than the normal delivery..

It will end in praise
proudmom38:

Sorry dear, it will end in praise soon!

That castor oil of a thing ehn! My doc also prescribed it for me when I was 41wks then, I took 2tablespoons with mirinda according to drs prescription. Omo, d kain purge wey I purge ehn for complete three days n yet nothing! Na induction later win am 2days later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=61287094][/quote]

Comot for dia joor grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
I pray I'm not induced because I hear it's more painful than the normal delivery..

It will end in praise

I guess it is! Cos when the contractions hit it doesn't give you breathing space!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
curve:
I take one per day

But the days I take a glass of milk, I skip em
Ok! Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.