Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266436 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
The weather is hot here so I wee pass grin grin
Just gimme small meat
MummyAudrey:
This kind cold weather make I eat watin my body need jare Cc : curvilicious proudmum38 kelizosuy anugod make unable join me there's love in sharing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Olubassey92:
Good afternoon mamas in the house, just stumbled on this thread out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. I'm a first timer and went for my first scan today.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and EDD is 24/5/18
Hope the remaining weeks will be smooth coz truth is, the past weeks have not been funny at all��� like I should sleep and wake up with the baby by my side.
Major concern is choice of hospital for antenatal and birth... private or Govt. hospital? Plus who is well informed about Kingscare hospital? Are they okay or should I just go to general hospital? I'm in Kubwa, Abuja
I have been feeling funny and can't explain the feeling but extremely tired and nauseated but they gave me only folic acid to use...
advice please, I would have gone through each pages but 3k plus� Will never finish

Wow welcome dear..i also stay in kubwa..dunno much about kingscare hospital but i hear kubwa general has like a vip section kinda with slightly higher fees and very convinient..you can try them..i use Nisa Premier and its way in town..they are very good..had my first baby there..
As per general hospital i've never registered with them..hubby doesnt even subscribe to me using them for birth even though il like to know what the hype about them is..

Enjoy your journey..its not easy but we will pull through wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamomario:
Please no insult. Thanks. I'm pregnant and I had sex with two guys got pregnant for one and continue having sex with the second. Please who do you think will be the father. I need help

yeah! you really need help!

From your statement you already know who the father is so what exactly are you looking for in terms of advise!

If you are really confused ,i suggest you re-phrase your initial question to .... "You were having unprotected sex with 2 guys at the same time therefore you are unable to tell which is the actual impregnator"

Then i would say: only a DNA test will confirm that! and if fate want to really screw you over you could carrying twins and each baby has a different father...... i have actually read somewhere that isn't impossible.

You may have to wait till the baby is born to find out or do ine-mene- myne-mo! so happy bumping!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
What I do you na? angry Why so much evuls? embarassed embarassed
ha no Vex oh.... I just feel say you go like this kind rice and as good girl way I be I say make I call you come chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
4realwoman:

Welcome to Team May
Team May for no loss
Team May for mother alive, baby alive, father alive with planty money grin grin
Team May for sharp, sharp delivery.
Congrats n wish you stress free nine months
Please continue with your folic acid and stay away from zobo drink, pineapples, unripe pawpaw, food containing lots of potash like Ugba (African salad) and Nkwobi and also pepper soup not prepared by you due to some ingredient that causes miscarriage that are used to prepare the pepper soup.

@cappo mumsgirl27, come and see our newest member grin

I have seen and welcomed our newest mama....Thank u my VVip person..How re u and Lo doing.

@belladsweet,Welcome and congrats once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mahoti:
Alihamdulilahi Alihamdulilahi alhamdulilai robilhalamin
BA BA BA
My princess Darasimi made her grand entrance as at 5:15pm yesterday you all know that I gave birth at home without tear.
Thanks to all the mamas that was worried about me,make una no vex vigilante is real.so much love here.
congrats madam,,, welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38:
@mumsgirl27 thank you for the call sweet.....No worry, I go send a mug of Milo tea to you grin

There is no need of sending it, When I come for omugo(hope I got d spelling) then u will always give me a big mug of milo to wash down my pounded yam with white-soup grin

Dearie, Go for the procedure, God will go b4 u and will perfect it...It will end well in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
The weather is hot here so I wee pass grin grin
Just gimme small meat
Hmmmmm I fear you long throat na meat make you dey smile like this. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Thanks mamas for all ur prayers n kind wishes on Imran's birthday. Imran says THANK YOU MAs. We appreciate. Iman and mommy too say thanchu thanku cheesy kiss kiss
Mahoti hw far? Did I miss ur BA? God be with u n LO kiss kiss
na vigilante things now oo and baby daddy talk say pikin no resemble

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaymarius(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyAudrey:
This kind cold weather make I eat watin my body need jare Cc : curvilicious proudmum38 kelizosuy anugod make unable join me there's love in sharing

it's so unfair of you to taunt me with this food on a day like this.��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaymarius(f): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38:
Will be going in for the evacuation this evening.....I'm a bit scared of the procedure but I believe I will be fine and everything will work out well for my good!

Thank you all for the prayers, encouragements, advices,calls,messages, love, care and best wishes.....this shall never be your lot in Jesus name!

I really appreciate you guys....God bless you abundantly!!!!

I WILL BE BACK SOON TO ROCK MY PREGNANCY BY GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL......

It is well with you. Everything will go on well and the Lord will restore back whatever you have lost in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jaymarius:

it's so unfair of you to taunt me with this food on a day like this.��
haa Jaymarius watin happen on a day like this? Make I no chop again? Shuuuu tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello sexy mamas, how's u all?
Cappo curvilicious and my teamies, una no even say make una check on me! E no fair oh cry embarassed

I been dey find my bump all aound, na only mummyaudrey join me find am!!!!! Ko da ooh

Proudmom38, it is well ma! Ur permanent joy is on its way

Kelizosuy, how's u? D Lord is ur strength

Cappo pweetiebabe, ur teamies too dey stingy with BS oh! Kilode nau?

Okay, ayam hungry.......if u have spaghetti or rice that u are not using again, pls borrow me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you ma....please what's the meaning of nkiru ka? Love that name

Nke di n'iru means the one in the front or future or the one that is to come

Ka means bigger or greater
Nkiru/Nkeiru/Nkedin'iru means the one/blessing wey dey come is bigger/greater.
Greater blessings/children dey come

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
curvilicious:

E no reach to fear? For my age i go cone start to drink medicine till kpata kpata. I happy oooo
Oniovo, whenever you go delta e get one woman wey dey make correct starch nd owo with better catfish mention my name nd chop as u like i go pay!
lol no be our portion as for the owo and starch I will think about it wuked mama : grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bomgirl:

Congratulations, Mama. Healthy and Happy 9 months to you. I stay in Kubwa and I didn't like the review of the Gh so I went to maitama GH. You can still check them and Bwari too. I don't know about Kingscare.

Mama Anugod, na protein dem dey find o!! grin but it's 50naira in my own hospital o! embarassed

Ok ma, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Iyam fine oh... Bawoni?
Goldenheart002:
Cappo curvilicious and my teamies, una no even say make una check on me! E no fair oh cry embarassed

I been dey find my bump all aound, na only mummyaudrey join me find am!!!!! Ko da ooh

Okay, ayam hungry.......if u have spaghetti or rice that u are not using again, pls borrow me embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

It's Our month of uncommon favour

We are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our God, we are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our Godgrin: D.

If you hear ur name shake bumbum to the goodness of God.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY

2. Mercymercy .....(Ported to sept) Delivered 27/09 to a cute and blessed baby boy. BS seen

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?

5. Elixir123 ......(ported to sept) Delivered 24/09 to a cute baby boy....BA and BS seen.

6. tikosdear ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 19/09 to beautiful baby girl..BA seen waiting for BS

7. Fruitfulbliss ...EDD 9th
Team XY

8. Ebonychic18 ...EDD 31st
Team X?

9. Imurboss ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 25/09 to a set of twins....2 bouncing baby boys. Waiting for BS

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to Sept) Delivered 07/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl....BA seen waiting for for BS

11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY

12. Mrsfaithfoly ....It has ended in praise, Delivered 4/10 to a bouncing baby boy.
....U dey owe us BS o.

13. Beyedew ....To the glory of God she delivered a yellow pawpaw baby boy on 10/10(wot a lovely date).... Waiting for BS

14. BritneyStacy .....EDD 16thTeam XX

15. SomebodysMum ...EDD 2nd & 4th Team XY

16. Angeltolly ....(Ported to sept) delivered 18/09 to a Bouncing prince charming....BA seen waiting for BS

17. Hebrewbirth ...EDD 15&17 Team XY

18. Modupsie ...It has ended in praise...Delivered 04/10 to a cutie princess....Waiting for BS

19. CoolOne1 ....(ported to sept) Delivered on 26/9 to a beautiful princess...Waiting for BS

20. Mbliz ...EDD 17th (2nd Nov)Team XY

21. Debclem ...14th Team XX

22. Bolubej ...(Ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to bouncing baby girl....Waiting for BS

23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?

24. Jennykoko3009 ...EDD 26 Team XY

25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team Suprise

26. ApotiErioluwa1 ....Ended in testimony, Delivered 04/10/ to a set of twins, 2 bouncing baby boys.

27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?

28. kelsgal ....Delivered 06/10
to a charming princess... Waiting for BS

29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX

30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX

31. Mahoti ...EDD 11th Team XX

32. Eminya ....Delivered 1st Oct to a beautiful princess and our independence baby...Waiting for BS

33. Heroinqc ....Delivered to d glory of God on 6/10 to a cute prince. Waiting for BS

34. Mammybabe ...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?

35. Kelizosuy ....EDD 22&24th Team XX

36. Vicvicky ....(ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to a bouncing baby boy.

So far 16 of us don born while 20 mamas are still waddling, and to the glory of God we have not and will not record any loss. It can only be God,his love mercy and kindness over this team is beyond my comprehension....Thank you our ever faithful Lord.

For those still owing us BS pls, ejo, biko come submit am o before people like me, Kelizosuy, Nimi22, Anugod, curvilicious will carry our big belle with sleeping mat come our domot o.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

I don't need to tell u I'm fine again cos u know i am. We are 38wks today and expecting like ........
Cramps is not even here at all but i just return all glory to my maker but for him i wouldn't be here.

Mahoti congrats on your delivery biko take things easy on urself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

oya no vex come take the one meat when remain for my rice when I just eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38:
Will be going in for the evacuation this evening.....I'm a bit scared of the procedure but I believe I will be fine and everything will work out well for my good!

Thank you all for the prayers, encouragements, advices,calls,messages, love, care and best wishes.....this shall never be your lot in Jesus name!

I really appreciate you guys....God bless you abundantly!!!!

I WILL BE BACK SOON TO ROCK MY PREGNANCY BY GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL......

So sorry for the loss, and all the best in the procedure! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
Mine is fortnightly. Ayam tired jare. angry After the stress of waking early to get a good number, they will just check weight, BP, urine test (I dunno what they are checking o, they wee jus write 'Nil' after inserting that litmus paper thing into the urine), do palpation, fix next appointment and be cajoling someborri to buy their stuff.
Ok, I enjoy the classes sha, but sometimes I'm tired and sleepy from waking very early. The one that pains me most is the 5h they chop everytime for that urine test without explaining what they are even checking for. The last time, I was tempted to write 'Nil' on my card by myself grin so I go pocket that money.
All my records have always been good, normal routine, I was really tempted to skip the last appointment. Shebi they wee nor know if I write fresh appointment for myself when I'm ready? cheesy

Whaaatttt?? 5h to to do Urine test,na wa for this our Naija hospitals.
Thought it was Suppose to be part of the registration and all, why the Extortion. Urine test,BP and weight are like normal routine checks for me plus 3 free scan check (at my private hosp) and 1 free scan check at GH but then I pay for PCV test if I need to do another
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
grin Teamie I dey o, I wish say na true sha, but make e wait small. The thought of going home to mumsy has suddenly made me a lazy whale, so lo should just take a chill pill till mumsy is through with her exams before popping. I want to have people do everything for me, [s] including feed, bath and cloth me if possible [/s] lipsrsealed and only call me when lo needs to feed. cool
I was hit by a bout of malaria some two days ago, sad but gradually feeling better now.
Sorry, about the fever. It's remaining few weeks. Make the babies bake well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mahoti:
Alihamdulilahi Alihamdulilahi alhamdulilai robilhalamin
BA BA BA
My princess Darasimi made her grand entrance as at 5:15pm yesterday you all know that I gave birth at home without tear.
Thanks to all the mamas that was worried about me,make una no vex vigilante is real.so much love here.

Wowwww, you had a successful home Birth, congrats mama. Looking out for ur BS!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
Mine is fortnightly. Ayam tired jare. angry After the stress of waking early to get a good number, they will just check weight, BP, urine test (I dunno what they are checking o, they wee jus write 'Nil' after inserting that litmus paper thing into the urine), do palpation, fix next appointment and be cajoling someborri to buy their stuff.
Ok, I enjoy the classes sha, but sometimes I'm tired and sleepy from waking very early. The one that pains me most is the 5h they chop everytime for that urine test without explaining what they are even checking for. The last time, I was tempted to write 'Nil' on my card by myself grin so I go pocket that money.
All my records have always been good, normal routine, I was really tempted to skip the last appointment. Shebi they wee nor know if I write fresh appointment for myself when I'm ready? cheesy
No be small thing, the urine test is for sugar. God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Syphonn:
WHAT ARE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS?

The female uterus is a muscle which contracts during the menstrual cycle monthly. Often times this contraction can press against other blood vessels accidentally, ripping off the normal supply of oxygen and causing pains. Some females have reportedly opined that most menstrual cramps are not serious and don’t show that anything is wrong with their body, but they can still be frustrating. To set yourself from menstrual cramps, use pain relief drugs such as ibuprofen and a heating pad to deal with any immediate pain, and talk to your physician about ways to reduce menstrual cramps in the future.

READ MORE: http://www.busygisting.com/menstrual-cramps-how-to-set-yourself-free-from-the-pains/
Read title of thread, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyAudrey:
Abeg, next time call me, I carry my cutlery, around. Shebi, u no go run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
grin Oh, I was suspecting either for Glucose or protein, but not sure which. Them for tell us na.. Cos everytime Nil, everytime Nil, so I kuku thought it was just normal routine to write Nil cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
casler:
Abeg, next time call me, I carry my cutlery, around. Shebi, u no go run.
I trust you casler why shall I run?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
I went to the hospital this afternoon... Dr said he was going to put 50cm abi mg of cytotec inside me to soften my cervix and also do a VE. Omo after seeing everything in his office I ran away oh.. I told him when my water breaks I will come... He said he's going to document it that I was the one that refused oh.

Pls run back ooo. He knows why he wants to do it. During d VE,he might do membrane sweep,not sure of d term. He puts some fingers in and try and try to turn and turn. They say it encourages labour to start quickly if u are close to or passed ur EDD. not really sure of d process again. dey did it for my ist.Just google membrane sweeping. Its a bit painful but its not a pain u cant handle and I was already on 3cm 5hrs after d process.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please mamas that have used cytotec how painful is it? I ran away from the hospital when my Dr suggested it oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
congratulations to my teamies beyedew and Mahoti your los shall continue to be a source of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Someone said induction is more painful than normal delivery
toyeem:

Pls run back ooo. He knows why he wants to do it. During d VE,he might do membrane sweep,not sure of d term. He puts some fingers in and try and try to turn and turn. They say it encourages labour to start quickly if u are close to or passed ur EDD. not really sure of d process again. dey did it for my ist.Just google membrane sweeping. Its a bit painful but its not a pain u cant handle and I was already on 3cm 5hrs after d process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.