Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8273363 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
curvilicious:

You see yoursef? Na malt u go see inside.
You see yoursef? Smh4u

Hard to go back to the Pishure, but seriously can I get cold malt cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
temmy2103:

Hard to go back to the Pishure, but seriously can I get cold malt cry cry cry

Kweeeeke! Mafiaqueen, you see what you do? Someone is now craving cold malt on my moniker
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Forevergirl, if no be 20m e no go good abeg comot mai pass jor

As for you Anugod, just be crying because u hear free test you hear? If you dey my own clinic dat i pay for everything u wee kuku faint. I pay for every chine!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
All my teamies, i see alllllllll i mean alllllll of una, una hear bomgirl, goldenheart002, mbula, mummyaudrey etc i see una for the pple wey dey view the topic

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
So sorry for your loss Proudmom38, God will bless you soon and replace your loss

Congrats Mahoti and Beyedew may your babies bring you much joys and blessings in your homes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I talk am say you like quarrel pass fight undecided undecided
curvilicious:
Forevergirl, if no be 20m e no go good abeg comot mai pass jor

As for you Anugod, just be crying because u hear free test you hear? If you dey my own clinic dat i pay for everything u wee kuku faint. I pay for every chine!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
I talk am say you like quarrel pass fight undecided undecided

Ekiti or wafi, who send you come? angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
Iyam fine oh... Bawoni?

I is fain ma
Shey u dey do one-corner dance well a tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
The two both of them grin grin
curvilicious:

Ekiti or wafi, who send you come? angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mahoti:
Alihamdulilahi Alihamdulilahi alhamdulilai robilhalamin
BA BA BA
My princess Darasimi made her grand entrance as at 5:15pm yesterday you all know that I gave birth at home without tear.
Thanks to all the mamas that was worried about me,make una no vex vigilante is real.so much love here.
Congratulations sis, to God be the glory. Welcome baby Darasimi, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Me that is casting and binding any spirit of one corner dance undecided lipsrsealed
Infact I've told my neighbors not play that song when I give birth because I don't want to infect my princess with it
Goldenheart002:

I is fain ma
Shey u dey do one-corner dance well a tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38 so sorry for ur loss sad,epele ma..Twins fall on you.. Amen.

Sis beyedew congrats ma''am nd welcome our yellow pawpaw baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sansa143 hw is my baby jay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good evening all

Proudmom38 asked me to tell you guys that she's done with the procedure...She thanks you all for your support and prayers and she prays God bless you real good.
She's going to be back on the thread when she's better but right now she's taking time to heal.

Thanks once more

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
@proudmom38, infact really short of word. don't know what to type. Will just say sorry and Allah knows best

Mahoti congratulation. and how's baby darasimi

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38 am so so sorry for your loss. God will restore your family and give you double. You will be back sooner than you expect.
Pls take heart to the proudy family.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Yeepiee!!! another team May in the building....Welcome mama
Kingscare hospital..humm, my colleague uses the hospital and he is always complaining about the place though he is a man sha..so I don't know about their Antenatal, other Abuja mamas will put mouth. You can check Garki hospital, federal staff hospital jabi, am using Rouz Maternity in Apo, it will be too far from you but my experience with them so far(3years) has been good.

On behalf of myself and other Team May...we welcome u
Awww thanks ma, really appreciate. Will try out other hospitals as mentioned

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congrats to all that had put to bed,God bless your babies and family.

Moms yet to be delivered of their babies, supernatural delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Olubassey92:
Good afternoon mamas in the house, just stumbled on this thread out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. I'm a first timer and went for my first scan today.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and EDD is 24/5/18
Hope the remaining weeks will be smooth coz truth is, the past weeks have not been funny at all��� like I should sleep and wake up with the baby by my side.
Major concern is choice of hospital for antenatal and birth... private or Govt. hospital? Plus who is well informed about Kingscare hospital? Are they okay or should I just go to general hospital? I'm in Kubwa, Abuja
I have been feeling funny and can't explain the feeling but extremely tired and nauseated but they gave me only folic acid to use...
advice please, I would have gone through each pages but 3k plus� Will never finish

wow team may ure welcome wish u a blessed nine month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations to the new moms.
And the new preggies.

Oya 4realwoman, I hereby crown you the BringerOf the Golden Chair!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
As I no dey too online these days, na you go dey help me o.
If I hear say you forget angry or you dey busy angry Or you skip person angry
Use your position judiciously grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anugod:
Kuku kee me cry cry cry Infact, I no do again embarassed embarassed Ayam going to look for the strip to buy on my own undecided

Although... I didn't really pay anything to register o. I paid 6k5h the first day tho, but 5k was for delivery pack which was given to me that same day, and 1500 was for all the initial tests, blood and urine orishirishi, dazall. Could that be why they're now scamming us? cry embarassed

cheesy ahaaaa, dats why they are scamming you pple o,not too worry..November is almost here,all the scamming will soon be over!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sorry for ur loss @ proudmum. God ll give you double for ur trouble.

. Congratulations to all the mamas that has birthed their Los. Easy delivery to the rest of the remaining team October mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
proudmom38,sorry abt ur loss!By dis time nxt year by God's grace,u will b a proudmom of twins!All is well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jay is doing grt just a crious noise maker now!How is baby Dee?
Rhemy2013:
Sansa143 hw is my baby jay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2017
proudmom38, it's well with you. Been offline, no subscription. this one self na shared data... just to say hi to you. congratulations in advance for the wonderful babies coming ur way.

All new mama's, you're welcome.
All mothers who recently gave birth, congratulations to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Congratulations to Mahoti, and Beyedew, may your babies complete your joy.
God bless you all.
May every expecting mother experience this blessing peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Prettyhurts:

A guy is behind that moniker. Good morning dear

No mind the punkass. Hin wan give pregnancy hormone mamas puzzle weh Hin ancestors no fit answer. Lolllzzzz @ omniknowest (proudmom38). Lemme consult d oracle n tell him who the father is .........

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Mahoti:
Alihamdulilahi Alihamdulilahi alhamdulilai robilhalamin
BA BA BA
My princess Darasimi made her grand entrance as at 5:15pm yesterday you all know that I gave birth at home without tear.
Thanks to all the mamas that was worried about me,make una no vex vigilante is real.so much love here.

Awwww..... Congratulationsssssss.... Welcome princess Darasimi.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:57am On Oct 13, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening all

Proudmom38 asked me to tell you guys that she's done with the procedure...She thanks you all for your support and prayers and she prays God bless you real good.
She's going to be back on the thread when she's better but right now she's taking time to heal.

Thanks once more

Thk u dear...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:34am On Oct 13, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening all

Thanks once more
Good to know she is fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2017
you are welcome sis
sassyangel1:

Thk u dear...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Yes Thank God
NIFES:

Good to know she is fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.