Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268908 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
curvilicious:

CS 55k? E cheap o how much forVD with epidural?

My own clinic CS is abt 150 abi 250k d doc told me cant remember again cos it was same day we talked abt hiv test & i just run temporal craze cheesy

Hahaha, its a govt hospital oh, they are not expensive like that. I don't know about the price of VD with epidural sha. The way they charge in private hospital eh, person will just be wondering, one day i miss road wey i hear 650 for CS, hian that one go pay rent oh cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Meanwhile me ayam just keeping malice, after you share chilled malt for everyone and e no reach me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:
Today z my birthday �.

Happy birthday to myself,I wish myself every good things of life.

Pls show me some love ❤ mamas!

Happy bday mama zino
May God grant ur truest wishes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:
Today z my birthday �.
Happy birthday to myself,I wish myself every good things of life.
Pls show me some love ❤ mamas!
hapi bday ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Happy Birthday ahnie...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
HBD ahnie ...Wllnp have a blast maama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2017
BS!

Starting from when the kpekus that resulted to this pregnancy, this preggy has been eventful. From threatened miscarriage, to me resigning from work, to experiencing heartbreaking weakness (someone that was very agile), to mood swings, to having malaria, upper respiratory tract infection, typhoid and hepatitis all at once, to wasting money going for scans all to know the sex of my yellow pawpaw and the boy no just wan respect em self, to having vericose veins, although my gynea said it was bad (em dey tell em self), to having correct boils everywhere for body,  even inside my trust bank, to having akpu behind, to being depressed, to developing hbp towards the end. My sisters, I saw it all. But in all, I give glory to God.
 After waiting and wasting money going for scans, I decided not to go again, during my 1st baby's time, my bag was already packed at 5months, but in this my bun, at 37 weeks and 4days, I just got essential things that wasn't dependent on the sex of lo. October 6th saw me going to the market to get essential things, after all my waka, I just decided to pity the bun and go check in another scan center to see if I can have a positive result about its sex. Can you believe that this dude was still hiding oo, I asked the sonographer how big em kini dey cos me no just understand, he said "madam, don't worry, he will perform well when the time comes". I use fear and faith together believe am. During the scan, the guy just gave me a heartbreaking news, my baby was heads down but facing up, that was all he said. I got scared, he also changed my edd to 18th instead of 24th. I took the result to my gynea and he asked me to go do a repeat scan downstairs, I rushed down, all the energy I didn't have before came flowing. After the scan, I took my result to my gynea and it was same. My amniotic fluid was reduced, baby's biophysical profile was 8 as against 10, baby was heads down but facing up. I got weak and started crying, called my dh, he ran down to the hospital, we both went in to see the Dr, he gave us till 10th of Oct, that if labour hadn't started by then, that we should come so that I would be induced. Choi, I called all the medical practioners in my home and they all encouraged me and told me to keep an open mind cos if induction fails, na cs pere! O Christ in heaven. I prayed and I prayed. I chatted mommy Zaynie up (God bless you a hundred fold), told her I needed items for baby boys and I told her how urgent it was. Unfortunately, new born baby boy stuffs weren't available (mamas una try, una no even say make una remain for me), she then offered to help me go to the market and get stuffs from the market for me, but unfortunately, my dh said no, I owe her a lot for even suggesting. Meanwhile, I was ordered to rest seeing as I was probably leaking fluid and my gynea suspected that maybe my placenta was older than it should be. 7th of Oct, I called my bestie, she came around, told her to get me few baby boy's stuffs, I planned using my 1st baby's stuff that I hadn't given out too. Thanks to God she got good stuffs too. I washed everything I needed, packed my bags and then 10th of October, I was off to the hospital with my dh. We got there and my bp was checked, I was in the clear, no real contraction yet, just all the kweke kweke ones. My Gynae asked a nurse to go check me (can't remember what he called it sef, cervical wtv), she did and I was asked to lie down for 30mins before wearing my trouser (yes ooo, I was determined to slay while in the labour room mbok even though I get plenty vericose vein, but na when you open the cloth you go see am na! Atleast I didn't paint my face ni, so I tried.), after all had been done, I was informed that a room had been set up for me. I went there and I slept for a long time, amidst contraction that wasn't really all that painful. Around 6pm, I rang for a nurse that I needed to poop and the nurse came and said she needed to check me, I told her that I was sure it was baby that was doing me but better shi.t, still she insisted, so I allowed her now, shebi na she I go blast with poop abi, after checking, I asked her how many cm I was and she said I just started that I was just 2cm gone, choi, I weak. I sha went and pooped my thing. By then my dh had gone cos he was called for something important, so I called him and informed him about what the nurse said, he came back and stayed with me, we were just gisting normal gist. Shortly after, a nurse was sent to come check on me and also to ask me to come down which I did. Na there problem start. They used one instrument like that to check for baby's heartbeat and they couldn't find it. Eh!!! 3nurses checked but couldnt find it, my Gynae was alerted and he got into the room, he used same thing to check, went round the delivery table checking for baby's heartbeat, nothing! Hieee, I popped on myself. My Gynae ran to his office and got one portable stuff like that (I don't know the name and it was the least of my problems), poured that liquid stuff that sonographers usually pour on someone's stomach before carrying out a scan, and he started searching for baby's heartbeat. After a while, it was found but it wasn't as strong as it should be. Once I start contracting, the heartbeat would reduce, then pick up after each contraction. Baby's heartbeat was reading 92 as against the normal 140 (+/- 20). He then told I and my dh that he needed to carry out cs and he needed to carry it out ASAP. Immediately I heard cs, my bp started rising. By then my mil don show. I started crying, when my dh saw that I was crying, him too started, imagine person wey suppose dey console me, I leave my own cry come dey console am, later him go dey form jagaban! My dh asked my gynea if we could discuss and he gave the go ahead and told us to come see him in his office after our discussion. By then, momsy was already calling all the pastors that she could. Unknown to us, baby's heartbeat was dropping more and more. After our village meeting, I and my dh went to see the Dr and he told me that really soo many things were wrong with the baby (God forbid), not me. My fil called him and he told him same thing that if we wanted a life baby that we needed to carry out cs and we needed it ASAP cos he said I was just 2cm gone and there was no guarantee that baby would stay put all through the period of labour. My dh looked at me and said "baby, make the decision", and I said to the "Dr, please bring out my baby". We got to the theater and when Dr checked baby's heartbeat, it had dropped further, O Christ, then the nightmare started. Dr said he wouldn't be able to give me general anesthesia or even that one that would know me off from my stomach below cos it might affect my baby. Then he asked me if he should go ahead and give me the general one or just local one while I bear the pain. My mil screamed and said Dr please give her the general one please, but I told my Dr that I had suffered too much on this preggy to not go home with my baby, dude bring it on, motherhood is divine. He started administering the local anesthesia, chooking me needles everywhere, I was given 40mls of the local anesthesia (and I fear needles like mad), my 2 hands and legs were bound and the procedure started. 1st layer, I didn't feel any pain, didn't even know when I was cut, then 2nd layer, the painful biatch started, O Jesus, it was hell. My dh who promised to be with me in sickness and in health ran away. My mil was holding my head and her tears were falling down my face while speaking in tongues (she sabi now, me no sabi speak kpam), my sisters, it was hell. When my gynea got to the 4th layer, I thought I was going to die, my only hope was the fact that I was going home with a living child mind you amidst all this, I was still feeling contractions. I started chanting "Overcame" by Ada. When he said he wanted to bring out my baby and he tried bringing it out, the kind shout wey I shout ehhh, he told a nurse to please knock me out, that I had tried. I was knocked out but made to understand that I was still chanting my "Overcame", I know I was chanting it while in ulala land but didn't know I was chanting it in real life. I also heard the cry of my baby while in ulala land, it was very weak. They said Baby had already pooped inside my stomach and had some poop on his mouth. He was quickly cleaned up and hooked to an oxygen tank although for few minutes (he weighed 3kg). After I was stitched, I was allowed to sleep in the theater for good 2hours before I was wheeled to my room with everyone still in attendance. My Gynae ordered that I should be given the best room in the hospital cos I deserved it. I really OVERCAME. We are still at the hospital and I'm recovering very fast. I OVERCAME. I don't know how long it will take but ima get my flat tummy back (yea, I'm vain like that). I don't and won't wish my enemy the experience I had. It wasn't easy at all.
May God make it easy for all of us. You too will overcome no matter the situation, just have faith. I keep on imagining what would have happened if I didn't go for that scan that day. I give glory to God cos I really Overcame in every angle.
Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.
Thanks mamas for all the likes and mentions, I can't reply all, the love is 10 much kiss kiss. One love kiss kiss.
Breastmilk was established around 2am on 11th, I Overcame still. Getting my yellow pawpaw to latch on wasn't easy but cos I'm an Overcomer, I still Overcame smiley.
Ehen, forgive all typos tongue.
Since depression or wtv didn't allow me participate in bumpy tues, here is me on the 10th, going to the hospital, I pray it shows sha!

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Wow.my sister u overcame against all odds.am shedding tearnhere.may Gid bless u and your baby.baby welcome

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ardamz: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Good day mamas and intending mamas to be.
Good to know about this forum, please can someone in the house who have the soft copy of supernatural child birth send to my mail gbengaadesoji@yahoo.com
I want to give to my wife so she can have it. Thanks as you help
God bless

CC: @Iomoge2
@Jazzyjazz
@missmalachi
@Bolubej
@kelizosuy
@pweetiebabe

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks to all mamas wey shook mouth inside my rhogam question, God bless as you all for your time and may he answer every question in your hearts. I appreciate

Our very own MPV ahnie, happy birthday and may this new age usher u into an amazing phase of your life, may good health, plenty money and fulfillment fall on you.

Congratulations to my teamies dropping it like it's hot, may your LOs bring you unlimited joy and happiness.
#TEAMOCTOBERFORNOLOSS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Hbd to my most fav Isoko woman, you are lifted darling and may you always radiate joy, Amen. Ahnie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2017
congrats Beyedew. God is ever faithful ever sure. you overcame true true. God will keep your baby, he will be a blessing to your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

Starting from when the kpekus that resulted to this pregnancy, this preggy has been eventful. From threatened miscarriage, to me resigning from work, to experiencing heartbreaking weakness (someone that was very agile), to mood swings, to having malaria, upper respiratory tract infection, typhoid and hepatitis all at once, to wasting money going for scans all to know the sex of my yellow pawpaw and the boy no just wan
Congrats once more dear. you are such a good writer, you really overcame. Thank God for your life and that of your baby.Quickest recovery, kisses to baby boy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Big congratulations to you beyedew the paydues.satan z a liar n also a big loser.thank God for your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
wow wow wow,indeed you overcame... Congrats mama.
beyedew:
BS!

Starting from when the kpekus that resulted to this pregnancy, this preggy has been eventful. From threatened miscarriage, to me resigning from work, to experiencing heartbreaking weakness (someone that was very agile), to mood swings, to having malaria, upper respiratory tract infection, typhoid and hepatitis all at once, to wasting money going for scans all to know the sex of my yellow pawpaw and the boy no just wan respect em self, to having vericose veins, although my gynea said it was bad (em dey tell em self), to having correct boils everywhere for body,  even inside my trust bank, to having akpu behind, to being depressed, to developing hbp towards the end. My sisters, I saw it all. But in all, I give glory to God.
 After waiting and wasting money going for scans, I decided not to go again, during my 1st baby's time, my bag was already packed at 5months, but in this my bun, at 37 weeks and 4days, I just got essential things that wasn't dependent on the sex of lo. October 6th saw me going to the market to get essential things, after all my waka, I just decided to pity the bun and go check in another scan center to see if I can have a positive result about its sex. Can you believe that this dude was still hiding oo, I asked the sonographer how big em kini dey cos me no just understand, he said "madam, don't worry, he will perform well when the time comes". I use fear and faith together believe am. During the scan, the guy just gave me a heartbreaking news, my baby was heads down but facing up, that was all he said. I got scared, he also changed my edd to 18th instead of 24th. I took the result to my gynea and he asked me to go do a repeat scan downstairs, I rushed down, all the energy I didn't have before came flowing. After the scan, I took my result to my gynea and it was same. My amniotic fluid was reduced, baby's biophysical profile was 8 as against 10, baby was heads down but facing up. I got weak and started crying, called my dh, he ran down to the hospital, we both went in to see the Dr, he gave us till 10th of Oct, that if labour hadn't started by then, that we should come so that I would be induced. Choi, I called all the medical practioners in my home and they all encouraged me and told me to keep an open mind cos if induction fails, na cs pere! O Christ in heaven. I prayed and I prayed. I chatted mommy Zaynie up (God bless you a hundred fold), told her I needed items for baby boys and I told her how urgent it was. Unfortunately, new born baby boy stuffs weren't available (mamas una try, una no even say make una remain for me), she then offered to help me go to the market and get stuffs from the market for me, but unfortunately, my dh said no, I owe her a lot for even suggesting. Meanwhile, I was ordered to rest seeing as I was probably leaking fluid and my gynea suspected that maybe my placenta was older than it should be. 7th of Oct, I called my bestie, she came around, told her to get me few baby boy's stuffs, I planned using my 1st baby's stuff that I hadn't given out too. Thanks to God she got good stuffs too. I washed everything I needed, packed my bags and then 10th of October, I was off to the hospital with my dh. We got there and my bp was checked, I was in the clear, no real contraction yet, just all the kweke kweke ones. My Gynae asked a nurse to go check me (can't remember what he called it sef, cervical wtv), she did and I was asked to lie down for 30mins before wearing my trouser (yes ooo, I was determined to slay while in the labour room mbok even though I get plenty vericose vein, but na when you open the cloth you go see am na! Atleast I didn't paint my face ni, so I tried.), after all had been done, I was informed that a room had been set up for me. I went there and I slept for a long time, amidst contraction that wasn't really all that painful. Around 6pm, I rang for a nurse that I needed to poop and the nurse came and said she needed to check me, I told her that I was sure it was baby that was doing me but better shi.t, still she insisted, so I allowed her now, shebi na she I go blast with poop abi, after checking, I asked her how many cm I was and she said I just started that I was just 2cm gone, choi, I weak. I sha went and pooped my thing. By then my dh had gone cos he was called for something important, so I called him and informed him about what the nurse said, he came back and stayed with me, we were just gisting normal gist. Shortly after, a nurse was sent to come check on me and also to ask me to come down which I did. Na there problem start. They used one instrument like that to check for baby's heartbeat and they couldn't find it. Eh!!! 3nurses checked but couldnt find it, my Gynae was alerted and he got into the room, he used same thing to check, went round the delivery table checking for baby's heartbeat, nothing! Hieee, I popped on myself. My Gynae ran to his office and got one portable stuff like that (I don't know the name and it was the least of my problems), poured that liquid stuff that sonographers usually pour on someone's stomach before carrying out a scan, and he started searching for baby's heartbeat. After a while, it was found but it wasn't as strong as it should be. Once I start contracting, the heartbeat would reduce, then pick up after each contraction. Baby's heartbeat was reading 92 as against the normal 140 (+/- 20). He then told I and my dh that he needed to carry out cs and he needed to carry it out ASAP. Immediately I heard cs, my bp started rising. By then my mil don show. I started crying, when my dh saw that I was crying, him too started, imagine person wey suppose dey console me, I leave my own cry come dey console am, later him go dey form jagaban! My dh asked my gynea if we could discuss and he gave the go ahead and told us to come see him in his office after our discussion. By then, momsy was already calling all the pastors that she could. Unknown to us, baby's heartbeat was dropping more and more. After our village meeting, I and my dh went to see the Dr and he told me that really soo many things were wrong with the baby (God forbid), not me. My fil called him and he told him same thing that if we wanted a life baby that we needed to carry out cs and we needed it ASAP cos he said I was just 2cm gone and there was no guarantee that baby would stay put all through the period of labour. My dh looked at me and said "baby, make the decision", and I said to the "Dr, please bring out my baby". We got to the theater and when Dr checked baby's heartbeat, it had dropped further, O Christ, then the nightmare started. Dr said he wouldn't be able to give me general anesthesia or even that one that would know me off from my stomach below cos it might affect my baby. Then he asked me if he should go ahead and give me the general one or just local one while I bear the pain. My mil screamed and said Dr please give her the general one please, but I told my Dr that I had suffered too much on this preggy to not go home with my baby, dude bring it on, motherhood is divine. He started administering the local anesthesia, chooking me needles everywhere, I was given 40mls of the local anesthesia (and I fear needles like mad), my 2 hands and legs were bound and the procedure started. 1st layer, I didn't feel any pain, didn't even know when I was cut, then 2nd layer, the painful biatch started, O Jesus, it was hell. My dh who promised to be with me in sickness and in health ran away. My mil was holding my head and her tears were falling down my face while speaking in tongues (she sabi now, me no sabi speak kpam), my sisters, it was hell. When my gynea got to the 4th layer, I thought I was going to die, my only hope was the fact that I was going home with a living child mind you amidst all this, I was still feeling contractions. I started chanting "Overcame" by Ada. When he said he wanted to bring out my baby and he tried bringing it out, the kind shout wey I shout ehhh, he told a nurse to please knock me out, that I had tried. I was knocked out but made to understand that I was still chanting my "Overcame", I know I was chanting it while in ulala land but didn't know I was chanting it in real life. I also heard the cry of my baby while in ulala land, it was very weak. They said Baby had already pooped inside my stomach and had some poop on his mouth. He was quickly cleaned up and hooked to an oxygen tank although for few minutes (he weighed 3kg). After I was stitched, I was allowed to sleep in the theater for good 2hours before I was wheeled to my room with everyone still in attendance. My Gynae ordered that I should be given the best room in the hospital cos I deserved it. I really OVERCAME. We are still at the hospital and I'm recovering very fast. I OVERCAME. I don't know how long it will take but ima get my flat tummy back (yea, I'm vain like that). I don't and won't wish my enemy the experience I had. It wasn't easy at all.
May God make it easy for all of us. You too will overcome no matter the situation, just have faith. I keep on imagining what would have happened if I didn't go for that scan that day. I give glory to God cos I really Overcame in every angle.
Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.
Thanks mamas for all the likes and mentions, I can't reply all, the love is 10 much kiss kiss. One love kiss kiss.
Breastmilk was established around 2am on 11th, I Overcame still. Getting my yellow pawpaw to latch on wasn't easy but cos I'm an Overcomer, I still Overcame smiley.
Since depression or wtv didn't allow me participate in bumpy tues, here is me on the 10th, going to the hospital, I pray it shows sha!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

Starting from when the kpekus that resulted to this pregnancy, this preggy has been eventful. From threatened miscarriage, to me resigning from the 10th, going to the hospital, I pray it shows sha!
You truly overcame mama your BS brought tears to my eyes and i pray God continue to make your lo a blessing to you,you won't regret ever going through all that because him,he will continue to put a smile on your face,congratulations mama

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nwunye dim, you're a strong woman, I can't imagine the kind of pain you went through. Congratulations once again nne. Biko show me my oyibo pepper @ beyedew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good day blessed mums...
new member here...my name is Stephanie, 29yrs and PCOS fighter! (Yes I'm kicking PCOS hard in the a**)
Just got my miracle BFP with baby number 2.
Would love to be friends with you all so we can enjoy this journey together.

I wish everyone here a healthy pregnancy.
Happy weekend

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
@beyedew you got me shedding tears here. I thank God it all ended in praise but still no woman deserves to go through this harrowing experience. Having a caeserean under local anaesthesia? Omg. You are one helluva woman! It's even worse than pulling out a tooth without numbing it. You're the MVP. Please pamper yourself well. Enjoy all the help and pampering you can get. Even request for outrageous things from hubby etc. Odiro ofele cha cha! Hmm.. Still trying to wrap my head around this. I don't know if I should say the doctor did his best or that he didn't act on time, I don't know.... But thank God it ended in praise. I don't think I will forget this in a long while.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew : wow....You are really an overcomer , shed tears of Joy and also fear while reading ur BS. As u overcome,so also we I and very other pregnant woman on dis forum overcome in Jesus name.

May ur Ds continue to bring joy unlimited to ur household in Jesus name.

Rest ma'am u deserve all the pampering and love.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.

OMG!!! mmmmm c. o. n. g. r. a. t. u. L. a. t. I. o. n! I'm truly short of words!! Indeed u OVERCAME mmmmmm u are a HERO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wooow Beyedew, that was a very emotional birth story. Thank God for strength to pull through. Congrats and May you know no sorrow over your children. Rest welllll and over pamper yourself, you deserve it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

mehn! i had a huge lump in my throat as i read this. may God bless you richly and keep your Lo. you deserve an award.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.

A BS that brought tears to my eyes, I wish I could just hug you, your positivity is contagious.... YOU REALLY OVERCAME! The devil has been shamed. I dont know you in person but you are a really strong woman, I know cos I have witnessed first hand what you went through, my sis went through same thing, it traumatized me for so long, oh the pain she went through, I have never seen a human being go through so much.
My dear may that child be crown to your head and may everyday of his life bring you soooo much joy that your pains will look like a joke.
Congratulations teamie, God is gracious unto you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.

So touching BS.... U truly overcame n keep overcoming. Sighs..... Motherhood is not for the faint hearted...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Beyedew, all adoration belong to God Almighty.
Congratulations for overcoming all.
Couldn't stop crying while reading your BS.
God is faithful.
Wishing us all a safe delivery.
Congratulations once again ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
U overcame Nd ur baby overcame. Only God can do all Dis things. Wat a great testimony. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
you really are a super woman
Congratulations once more
beyedew:
BS!

Bs submitted.
Cc- Pweetiebabe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
BS!

I really OVERCAME. We are still at the hospital and I'm recovering very a!

Congrats! You 're really an overcomer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Good day blessed mums...
new member here...my name is Stephanie, 29yrs and PCOS fighter! (Yes I'm kicking PCOS hard in the a**)

Happy weekend

You are highly welcome...
Please what is PCOS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Congrats beyedew,ur truly an overcomer!
Hapi bday mama Zino@ahnie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
@ahnie; happy birthday sis. God bless your new age with all the good things your heart desires.

@beyedew; all the glory be unto God.
Congratulations sis. You are a conqueror!
Your baby boy will continue to be a source of joy for you in Jesus name. Please rest very well, you deserve it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Good day blessed mums...

Happy weekend

ure welcome ma nd congratulation ones more, wish u a blessed nine month. in Jesus Christ name amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 263
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.