Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,048 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239858 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
October mamas anyone heard from BritneyStacy?

How are you ma'am. Hope good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i am new here, a first time mum i just found out i am pregnant all the way from TTC thread God answered my prayers. My LMP was Sept 13 please who can calculate how many weeks gone i am, my due date etc i think i am May or June not sure.

I also need the dos and the donts in pregnancy. Thanks smiley
welcome once again and pls balance on your golden chair cos e didnt easy my sister all the way from ttc thread. I pray that the Lord will see us through, Amen. Concerning your question about cream to use me i be jjc for that area ooo, sabi mamas will answer you soon and hope no ms for your side?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Naomi14:
Arihodo, we are fine. Thank you for asking. Lots of Hug to your kids for me kiss

Happy birthday my Cappo of life,I wish u nothing buh joy today have fun to d fullest kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cappo and my teamies is I greet everyone. I only walk like a penguin when my bladder is full smiley , wearing bra is now tiring for me and I am not busty o. In all sha we shall deliver safely, mummy baby alive daddy with plenty plenty money grin grin

EDD is 26 and 31st. Gender na Bobo

lady25:
Team december how market? How many of us has started walking like penguins,duck and whales?lol. i think i now walk like a duck o. .... we shall deliver safely, mummy baby alive daddy with plenty plenty money.

TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX

We are currently expecting two christmas princess . wink

All ye mamas that have refused to submit edd and gender i am coming to your house with cane o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats on your BFP. From your lmp, your estimated due date is June 20th.
About the cream, I'm very light skinned too so I know your fear. With my 1st baby I got dark due to acne and j wasn't using any body cream AT ALL. Right now I plan to continue my normal daily cream Carrot glow.
About dos and don'ts, drink plenty water, take your prenatals(optional). Folic acid is a must. Avoid undercooked egg and meats; avoid caffeine; avoid liver (meat liver). Try eating more of beans,sweet potatoes,strawberries,make fresh smoothies and drink daily if u can but avoid much pineapple especially the core.if you are planning for vaginal delivery,then start ur kegel exercises now(learn wit YouTube videos). Most importantly, pray, be happy and enjoy your pregnancy.
Motherhood is overwhelming the first time; you're blessed.
Congrats
belladsweet:
Goodafternoon all please i need a good cream i can be using in this my pregnancy journey. I am light skin but i dont know if Cocoa butter will make me darker. Please i dont want to be dark embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed....please help thanks

Thanks to you all for the warm reception 4realwoman etc God bless you all... smiley

Please i need urgent reply concerning my request.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Panting heavily after reading through the missed pages.. Like over 35 pages!! .and I've been at it since like 12.30 pm.. This is almost 5.00pm. Well it's a lazy Saturday for me since I'm home alone..with nothing to do per se

Beyedew, you are really an overcomer.. Ur BS is so touching. Congrats to heroinqc and winningbt.. You're truly a heroine and winner too..

There's another october ftm mama that I've been anticipating her BS..just took a special liking to her.. I can see she's still waddling.. God would make the journey a successful one..

Proudmum38, I'm so glad to read the process went well at the end wit no complications.. Whether the devil likes or not.. You are team 2018..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
About the cream, I'm very light skinned too so I know your fear. With my 1st baby I got dark due to acne and j wasn't using any body cream AT ALL. Right now I plan to continue my normal daily cream Carrot glow.
About dos and don'ts, drink plenty water, take your prenatals(optional). Folic acid is a must. Avoid undercooked egg and meats; avoid caffeine; avoid liver (meat liver). Try eating more of beans,sweet potatoes,strawberries,make fresh smoothies and drink daily if u can but avoid much pineapple especially the core.if you are planning for vaginal delivery,then start ur kegel exercises now(learn wit YouTube videos). Most importantly, pray, be happy and enjoy your pregnancy.
Congrats
Wow thanks alot God bless you for the response smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Congrats
Thanks dearie no MS for now o thank God lol grin

Cc: 4realwoman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
You're still early or may be one of those lucky ladies that don't experience MS. Mine hit me like a trailer few days ago when I hit 7weeks. But I eat crackers biscuit even at midnight to ease the nausea.
belladsweet:
Thanks dearie no MS for now o thank God lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
My almost same day edd teamies, curve and bloomingbud, how are u doing?? , hope the journey has been great..

Cappo Lioha, I'm sure you're doing great too, don't know baby sex yet, would confirm it when I'm going for my anomaly scan in next two weeks..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank you my darling
Rhemy2013:

Happy birthday my Cappo of life,I wish u nothing buh joy today have fun to d fullest kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Agreed!

Oya o team April mamas come out n vote for who you want to be your cappo among this 4 candidates.....the mama with the highest vote shall be crowned the winner n the cappo! Multiple vote is allowed!
Other mamas too can cast their votes!

Simply vote for your candidate by commenting her nos n name (e.g no 1 patking)

CANDIDATES ARE..

1.PatKing
2.MumIbeji
3.Hafsat24
4.toyeem

Ps. All votes ends by 6pm!

Let the vote begins!

1.Patking grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stephaniecoa:

Meanwhile pls I am new in Abuja so I need you lovely mamas to suggest a good hospital for ANC, whether private or government.
Thanks all and happy weekend

Congratulations Momma!
Welcome.
I am registered with Garki General Hospital, which is same as Nisa Premier.

In Garki, you can do Public ANC, if you want private they can offer you too. Or you can go strictly at Nisa.

Well your location matters too.
Lots of good hospital around.
The choice is yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Amen, and I raise Beyonce hands for u for eating ones per week
Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
October mamas anyone heard from BritneyStacy?

How are you ma'am. Hope good.
Am not sure ma, I mentioned her some days back but she hasn't replied.....Pls any mama that has her number shd help check on her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mama Clily longest time, since u ve announced ur BFP you ve bin scarce online, y were online sometimes ago I mentioned u but didn't get ur reply......We are waiting for ur good news ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
booqee:

Oh my, I'm really really sorry and sad to read of what happened, I was trying to catch up and I saw ur post.. may God give u double for all you have passed through.. I'm sure you must be trying to move on.. So I'm sorry if I reminded u again.. I just couldn't help but reach out. It is well with you Sis.

It's ok sis. Amen to the prayer! Thank a bunch for reaching out....How have you been? Hopefully ms has finally packed it bags! Bless you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sansa143:
@Naomi14 Hapi bday,may d Lord bless n keep u,may He make his face shine on u n give u peace!
@proudmom38,i vote Patking grin grin

Noted! Thanks for voting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
lioha:

1 patKing

Noted! Thanks for voting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hafsat24:

1.Patking grin
Noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh ok, will check out Nisa. Garki General hospital did my failed iui but the gynae has moved abroad so I'm finding it hard continuing with them.
Thanks for the info dear. All the best.
PatKing:

Congratulations Momma!
Welcome.
I am registered with Garki General Hospital, which is same as Nisa Premier.

In Garki, you can do Public ANC, if you want private they can offer you too. Or you can go strictly at Nisa.

Well your location matters too.
Lots of good hospital around.
The choice is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Oh ok, will check out Nisa. Garki General hospital did my failed iui but the gynae has moved abroad so I'm finding it hard continuing with them.
Thanks for the info dear. All the best.

Oh!
I understand.
Follow your heart dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
So I just came back from the hospital and the Dr did VE for me and he said my cervix is still closed but even in the office I was still feeling the contractions.. embarassed embarassed

He asked me to return this night or tomorrow morning if the contractions persit or increase

To be honest with you guys I'm tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Time up!
No more voting
The result is very obvious.

Here is to announce the NEW CAPPO of team April 2018..........

It's no other person other than our very own nurse pikin.....PatKing!

I hereby hand over the mantle of CAPPO for team April 2018 to you in the name of the FATHER, SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT!

I pray that you will lead all April 2018 mamas to the promise land....there shall be no record of loss whatsoever in your team.....You and your teamies shall have a safe and easy delivery! There shall be none missing among you!
Mother alive, baby alive, father alive with plenty money! AMEN!

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.....

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
So I just came back from the hospital and the Dr did VE for me and he said my cervix is still closed but even in the office I was still feeling the contractions.. embarassed embarassed

He asked me to return this night or tomorrow morning if the contractions persit or increase

To be honest with you guys I'm tired

Please don't be tired o Yoruba proverb says that (Eshin o kin ko ere asa re'le) make una helep me interpret am lol.

You are almost there! Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good evening sisters, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode. Was reluctant as I don't belong to this internet age (find it hard to navigate social media #shame angry I know). #teamdecember here. Edd according to earlier scan 31 Dec, edd according to LMP on apps 4 Jan and the hospital gave 7 Jan but this FT mama shall birth in Dec God willing.
Congrats to all new mama. May the LOs continue to bring joy and newness. To the mamas whose angels have departed, sending you prayers and warm wishes. Remember He makes everything beautiful in His time. To all waddling mama, may God see us through this journey and may our joy know no sorrow in Jesus name.

Team December don't mind this latecomer sure plenty people will still join so not sure am very late.

Don't mind my write up. Blessings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Good evening sisters, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode. Was reluctant as I don't belong to this internet age (find it hard to navigate social media #shame angry I know). #teamdecember here. Edd according to earlier scan 31 Dec, edd according to LMP on apps 4 Jan and the hospital gave 7 Jan but this FT mama shall birth in Dec God willing.
Congrats to all new mama. May the LOs continue to bring joy and newness. To the mamas whose angels have departed, sending you prayers and warm wishes. Remember He makes everything beautiful in His time. To all waddling mama, may God see us through this journey and may our joy know no sorrow in Jesus name.

Team December don't mind this latecomer sure plenty people will still join so not sure am very late.

Don't mind my write up. Blessings

You are highly welcome! And Amen to the prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hala luya my baby z now crawling ooo.he has refused to sit down.he always flips on his stomach.he's 5months and 13 days.

Ccsansa143

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:
Time up!
No more voting
The result is very obvious.

Here is to announce the NEW CAPPO of team April 2018..........

It's no other person other than our very own nurse pikin.....PatKing!

I hereby hand over the mantle of CAPPO for team April 2018 to you in the name of the FATHER, SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT!

I pray that you will lead all April 2018 mamas to the promise land....there shall be no record of loss whatsoever in your team.....You and your teamies shall have a safe and easy delivery! There shall be none missing among you!
Mother alive, baby alive, father alive with plenty money! AMEN!

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.....

Welldone sis. God bless you and keep you happy always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Good evening sisters, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode.

Welcome mama and amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:
Team April 2018 October Roll Call (Update)

1. MumIbeji.........Edd 28/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12....Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
3. euphorbia........Edd 08/04/2018
4. toyeem.............Edd 15/04/2018
5. PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
6. bibeetee...........Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
7. prettymaxy.......Edd 27/04/2018
8. Hafsat24..........Edd 27/04/2018
9. omonifamily.....Edd 21/04/2018
10. amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018
11. sysengr.............Edd?
12. Mumplenty .......EDD 18/04/2018

April is just 6 months away cheesy We will get there soon!

#TeamAprilforsupernaturalbirthing#
#TeamAprilfordivinetestimonies#
#TeamAprilforhealthybabies#
#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#
#MISSINGOURCAPPO cry

#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Congrats cappo.though I came late I still vote you.
Pls update my edd is 23/4/2018.
Thanks

Welldone proudmom38.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.